the longest thing on my profile, besides my wishlist XD
Masks of a Stranger
Do not be fooled by me.
For I wear a mask.
I wear a thousand masks.
Masks that I am afraid to take off,
because none of them are me.
I give the impression that I am secure,
that all is sunny and unruffled within me,
just as without.
But do not believe me, please.
I am afraid the deep down I am nothing,
that I am just no good, and that you
will see this and reject me.
So I play my game, my desperate
With facade of assurance without,
and a trembling child within.
And so begins the
parade of masks, the glittering
and empty parade of masks,
that are all worn by me.
Who am I, you wonder?
I am the one that is sitting all alone,
hiding from myself,
and afraid to meet you,
Because of who I truly am.
emotion_bigheart I now draw avi art emotion_bigheart
23 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity:
(pm me if you have any more ideas)
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over the Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You to Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries With That.
4. Put Your Garbage Can on Your Desk and Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf in the Coffee Maker for 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your Sentences With "In Accordance With the Prophecy."
8. As Often as Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
9. Order a Diet Water Whenever You Go Out to Eat With a Serious Face.
10. Specify That Your Drive-Through Order Is "To Go."
11. Sing Along at the Opera.
12. Go to a Poetry Recital and Ask Why the Poems Don't Rhyme.
13. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
14. Five Days in Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not in the Mood.
15. Have Your Coworkers Address You by Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
16. When The Money Comes out the ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
17. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running Towards the Parking Lot, Yelling "Run for Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
18. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due to the Economy, We Are Going to Have to Let One of You Go."
19. Sit with your best friend(s) in a car, windows down, in the middle of a grocery store parking lot in the middle of the night. Yell random things at the people walking by.
20. Call an Indian restaurant and ask for some dirty turbans.
21. Go to a satanic church. in the middle of their black mass, walk in, put your hands in the air, and yell out: "I AM GOD!!!"
22. Go to Wal-Mart and stalk a random person. Be as obvious as you can. When they turn around, make sure they see you, then duck behind clothing rack.
23. Leave a locked briefcase in the corner of an elevator. Ask the first person that gets on if they hear ticking. -requiem4sanity
emotion_bigheart I now draw ******** avi art emotion_bigheart
View All Comments
My lifes been kicking my a** all summer xD
again, busy summer
And you told me 8P
is it weird that i like stale oreos? o.o
it was under construction so i had to go to a stupid public pool
I ruled out anything that had to be a big hassle to get organized or anything that needed lots of planning
So pretty much i was left with the pool.
the only reason i had a pool party was because i didnt feel like cleaning my house XD