football
  baseball
  basketball
  hockey
  golf
View Results

steelers21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:28 pm
Who is the most overpaid player in all of sports.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:00 pm
A-Rod Hes a great Player but he may be makin 30 mil a year next year I dont think anybody should make that much playin sports(Maybe with endoresments)

And baseball need a salary cap

Just Ma Opnion  

TP3-0

MC icedog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:34 pm
Barry Zito makes too much money for how he plays. He doesn't deserve his $18 million per year. At least A'Rod hits a ton of homers. Zito can arly get out of the first inning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:07 pm
Baseball does need a salary cap. Anyway most overpaid: Barry Zito, Bonds, Igawa and Giambi.  

Dominican-[80]

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:01 pm
right about now im putting it on dwight freeny of the colts hes a great player but wasnt that productive last season having a career low in sacks and he didn't help stop the run much. he didn't get productive till the post season so i don't think he deserves to be the highest paid defensive player ever in the NFL, hes not at that lvl yet in my opinion  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:57 pm
kaissaj777
right about now im putting it on dwight freeny of the colts hes a great player but wasnt that productive last season having a career low in sacks and he didn't help stop the run much. he didn't get productive till the post season so i don't think he deserves to be the highest paid defensive player ever in the NFL, hes not at that lvl yet in my opinion
He may have been low in sacks, but he still made the players around him better had put a ton of pressure on the QB. He is great because he stays low nicly and uses his leverage as good as any DE in the league. He may be a little overpaid, but he does deserve the money. And the reason the Colts were able to pay him so much, is the Salary Cap has rose so much.  

MC icedog
Captain

Powerful Tenderness

Dangerous Lunatic

3,950 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:32 pm
Oh! I know! That soccer guy! The one who married one of the Spice Girls! Victoria, that was her name, I can't remember which Spice girl she was though...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:44 am
David Beckham stare stare ..most overated, overpaid guy going.  

Chiki32

doc.hyphae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:04 pm
Dude, every player in sports is overpaid. Those contracts are disgusting. Among them, though, I would say Alex Rodriguez or David Beckham. They are phenomenal players, but nobody is worth that much money.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Definitely A-Rod and hears why

1. Did steroids(possibly)
2. Plays for the Yankees(200 millon dollar payroll)
3. Does good in the regular season, then does jack in the playoffs

These 3 reasons are why A-Rod deserves a paycut.  

JTClassof08

Nothing Inc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:54 pm
A-Rod earns his money. He's the best player in the Majors, and that is that.

Beckham is paid that much because he's basically an ad that can play a little big of soccer. Beckham has people actually talking and (atleast somewhat) interested in soccer. Paying him that much gets him in America, and gets the media more focused on soccer. It's a successful publicity stunt.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:13 pm
icedog123
kaissaj777
He may have been low in sacks, but he still made the players around him better had put a ton of pressure on the QB. He is great because he stays low nicly and uses his leverage as good as any DE in the league. He may be a little overpaid, but he does deserve the money. And the reason the Colts were able to pay him so much, is the Salary Cap has rose so much.
Yes. And had you seen the tapes? You should add about 5 sacks because of the pressure he gets and forces the player into another Colts player. And he's getting doubled and tripple teamed, and still gets to the quarterback. And he's more productive on the run than you give him credit for. Most over rated, Vick, and Zito  

Luskin3

Luskin3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:14 pm
JT114
Definitely A-Rod and hears why

1. Did steroids(possibly)
2. Plays for the Yankees(200 millon dollar payroll)
3. Does good in the regular season, then does jack in the playoffs

These 3 reasons are why A-Rod deserves a paycut.
A-Rod gets the yankees into the play offs. And he has not done steroids!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:51 am
Let's see what Jose Consenco's new book says  

JTClassof08

Boston_24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:41 am
JT114
Let's see what Jose Consenco's new book says

His new book is going to be full of BS.  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff