Reply *~*Aliens, UFOs, etc...the unknown*~*
*~*Ghost, Spirits, Orbs, Poltergeist Discussion*~* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

342342424234w

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 am
Discuss hunting's, spirits, orbs, poltergeist. Whether you have had a haunting or simply just watched a documentary all can be talked about here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:50 pm
Ah, where to start. I haven't actually experienced a "hauting", but I have had paranormal experiences. Three times I have seen what one would call a shadow person, I have seen a book fall off a shelf (There was a good inch between it and the edge) when no one was around it, I have heard footsteps and some kind of voice and no one was around. One time when I was going to sleep, I heard what sounded like a child's voice calling out my name. Also, one time I was trying to get to sleep, turned over, and saw a big ball of light. There was no movement to it and it just got bigger and bigger, then disappeared. The weird thing was that the light was coming from nowhere else. Nothing was shining in the window and it just seemed to be focused in my mirror. That's just some of the stuff that has happened to me. I'm not bragging (like someone would REALLY want to lol) Just sharing.  

GhostHunter21

NiteBubbles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:55 pm
Hmmmm....I've seen "old men", a vase being knocked off a shelf, stocking holders falling, shadow people, ghost dogs, orbs, Grim Reaper, FELT the Boogeyman touching me, Piper Lily. I've also had some other experiences...

I know, it's unbelievable, but it's true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:17 pm
Why'd you make this a sticky...?

I don't believe that I've ever experienced anything paranormal, thank God. I'd much rather read and hear about it than actually experience it.

However, I have heard some ghost stories from some of my friends and classmates. The gym and bathrooms at my school are supposedly haunted. A friend of mine claims that a ghost turns her radio on at night (I think that probably has something to do with the radio's wiring, but she's convinced that it's a ghost) and makes holes in the wall. Another friend of mine claims that there's something in his house that scares the children that come there, although the adults and teenagers can't see anything. There's also a "Crybaby Bridge" rumor about one of the nearby bridges (I think this is fake; the "baby cries" are most likely cougars).

Don't know if these stories are true or not; I'm just repeating what other people have told me.

~Helena Rosette Knight~
Vice Captain

Niato_Usume

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:07 pm
Aw, you don't believe our Crybaby Bridge rumors? If the crying is cougars, explain the cars suddenly stalling. I don't think the bridge has a hidden EMP emitter,lol. Anyway, may be fake, I dunno.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 pm
Niato_Usume
Aw, you don't believe our Crybaby Bridge rumors? If the crying is cougars, explain the cars suddenly stalling. I don't think the bridge has a hidden EMP emitter,lol. Anyway, may be fake, I dunno.

Hmm? Haven't heard about cars stalling.  

~Helena Rosette Knight~
Vice Captain

Kiamra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:45 pm
GhostHunter21
Ah, where to start. I haven't actually experienced a "hauting", but I have had paranormal experiences. Three times I have seen what one would call a shadow person, I have seen a book fall off a shelf (There was a good inch between it and the edge) when no one was around it, I have heard footsteps and some kind of voice and no one was around. One time when I was going to sleep, I heard what sounded like a child's voice calling out my name. Also, one time I was trying to get to sleep, turned over, and saw a big ball of light. There was no movement to it and it just got bigger and bigger, then disappeared. The weird thing was that the light was coming from nowhere else. Nothing was shining in the window and it just seemed to be focused in my mirror. That's just some of the stuff that has happened to me. I'm not bragging (like someone would REALLY want to lol) Just sharing.

COOL!!!! once my radio turned on by its self, also when i lived in mexico i saw a ball of fire in the tall grass while we were taking my mom to the air port in the city , well anyways when we past in front of were thw fire should have been there was nothing, not even burnt grass. i personaly think it was a witch or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:25 pm
hmm. well lets see.
My grandma lives on a farm.
She has a barn next to her where two children died.
I was with my cousin at the time and he dared me to go in so me, being me, went in. There are two stories to it. The top we used to use to play basketball in. I kept hearing children playing up there. I could have sworn I heard them say "Come play with us." Now let me just say this much, Im crazy. Everyone else I know would have ran away scared to death but I just thought 'Okay, cool.' I went up and saw two orbs of light and they where almost dancing around the place. I was absolutely fancinated. I thought I heard them giggle as well. Unfortunalety, they disappeared as soon as my stupid cousin yelled up to ask if I was okay.
I do hope to see them again though.

z e t t i xo

KiKiMisa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:44 pm
Well, I don't know if this is exactly considered a 'haunting', but when I was five, my parents bought a house in Colorado. They still live there, but I'm living in the dorms now. Anyways, my father and I were cleaning out the crawlspace in the basement, and SOMEthing was just nagging at me. A bit later, I moved an empty box, and behind it was what I thought was a bunch of spider webs. On closer inspection, it turned out to be a cat's skeleton. I thought it was the coolestthing in the worthen, but my dad just threw it away in the trash, even though I insisted that we should bury it.
When I was twelve, my mom started saying that she was feeling thing walk across the bed that weren't there. At first, my dad didn't believe her, but then he felt it too. he said it felt like a cat walking across the bed. Then I mentioned the cat skeleton. I've felt it a few times since then, and my dog, Chiadu, will sometimes start growling at something I can't see.
I've always been a bit more in-tune with the spirits, and even spoke with spirits on an old Catawba burial ground (which I may talk about later). But that was awhile back. I can't see spirits anymore--unless they want me to, that is--but I can communicate with them through dreams and by channeling their emotions. I know it sounds weird--it still sounds weird to me, and I'm the one who's dealing with it!--but it's true. Down to the last punctuation mark. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:38 pm
I've had paranormal activities before, not hostile hauntings. And I'm not going to say I love them either. Me and a friend who has a history of it as well, have seen things like black shadows, but they are not human shaped and nor do we believe they are ghosts. As to what they are I don't know.

As for ghosts, I've had my fair share. My shadow waving at me from the wrong place while my friend said nothing was there only to tell me about it. No one saw a cat, an orange tabby cat, fully solid right in the window jump off of it. No one but me saw it. It was physical, they said there were not cats like that in the neighborhood, and they looked but saw nothing. I didn't believe that they could not have seen it. But they didn't and it was no where to be seen since.

I've had them by my computer at late nights. Made me get off once because I was worried. I have had them outside my door at night with the hall light on, just shadow feet with no one awake. At another friends house there is this noise that happens around 4 to 5 am EST. The first time I went to sleep there, I heard it, no one but me with how loud it was heard it. I vowed never to sleep in there again after telling my friend.

I woke up at 4:30 AM maybe a day or two later in his home, I slept over again, I'd forgotten about the incident and it happened again. No one had any idea about it. Then when we were up, me, him, and another friend the noise never came. Aside form this there is more and I hear things from my friends.
Actually at the same friends house we were playing video games and we heard the ghost noise wind. The one that sounds like someone is howling right in the middle of day. We did not think it was a ghost, but it was still somewhat entertaining and worrisome to hear, especially since the incident happened that very night.

The only thing I don't like. Is though we have incidents I have a little sister who pushes it. Saying we have a room that is massively haunted. Showing me recordings, that 'the ghost messed up' so the words recorded before I could not play and they heard it messed up. I've been there and seen something, just to lie to them and say it wasn't there to not worry them. That I think is what someone might do if its real.
But I dislike how my sister says it for everything, and does not act how she should with them. Worrying my mother with things. I know she is little and while I believe it possible I just can't take my sister seriously with what she does. especially since she uses it to entertain and scare friends. It kills the enjoyment of such paranormal things for me. But I never let it last long. Not that I'm too entertained with 'other' things bothering me.

Veil of Rain

Lou_J

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm
We actually have what me and my family believe to be a ghost of a kid in the house we've living in this house for 7 years counting this one and since we moved here doors been closing and opening things would drop from places that seem impossible for them to fall and things just moving around from where they were before we sleep to another place after we wake up and it never seemed harmful so we never bothered it and it never bothered us so we all just do what we do lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:13 pm
Ah, ghosts. I dunno if this experince is a *haunting* but it creeped me out a bit. I was at a friends house one night and it was like 3 in the morning when we went to bed. The only way to keep his bedroom door open is by putting a really heavy object in front of it, but that night we just closed it. We were laying there talking when we heard footsteps in the hall but we just thought they were his dad's, then his door started to open very slowly. When it got fully open we noticed that there wasn't anyone holding it open or standing anywhere near the door, in fact we heard his dad start snoring. The door stayed open for about five minutes I guess before it closed really slowly and we heard footsteps receding down the hall. We got up after that and checked around the house but everyone was sound asleep. After that we just looked at each other and went to bed, kind of hoping it would happen again and kind of hoping it wouldn't.  

Niato_Usume

Sweet Iree

Sparkly Assailant

11,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:44 am

I once saw a ghost. I was driving home at night, and we stopped at a stoplight, and I as just staring out into the road across from us, which had a median with a sidewalk at the end, and I saw a girl on a bike, outlined in like a floresent blue, kind of float across the road until she got to the median, then vanish. It was really spooky. O. o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Yes....I have a large history of ghosts and evil spirits. One thing I didn't mention was that we used to live in a town home. My bedroom closet would be wide open every single morning. It annoyed me that my dad was blaming it on my cat. The closet wasn't that easy to open, well, not easy for a cat to open it that far. I eventually started blocking the closet. After that, there was no way in hell that it could be my cat. My stuff that I used to block the door was all over my room. The door was open, as usual. The next week was to be my scariest ever. One night, something woke me up. I looked out the door, to see this big ball of light go to my sister's room. She was only newborn at that time. I panicked, saying to myself, "What the fu** was that?" I rolled over to go back to sleep, with the blankets over my head, and again, I heard a weird nose, like a growl type thing. My cat never growled, only hissed. So it wasn't her. Again, I look out the door, THIS time, I see a weird looking figure with glowing red eyes, carrying a scythe, and dressed in a black hooded robe/cloak. This scared the crap out of me, not knowing what it was. Now, since I have looked it up, I have a reason for that. The Grim Reaper fits into that category. I have not seen it since..but my past with the unknown still goes on...  

NiteBubbles

predatorjenny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:07 pm
I was told by my mother a while back, that when i was a baby, she had woken up with a ball of light in her room. I'm sure she would have been freaked out, anyway she nudged my father but he did not wake up. The ball moved down the hall way, so she followed it. ( neutral ) It went down the hall and into my bed room, i was sound asleep. It passed my crib and went through the screen window. So she would have been freaked out. Thats what she told me... it might not be true, but she might have been telling the truth about the Orb, i'm sure she was. When she was a kid she lived in a haunted house. so whatever.  
*~*Aliens, UFOs, etc...the unknown*~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff