Jan 09~ Lots of new goings-on here. As of the 15th, Modis has turned 2 Years old! <3 Sapphy is still unable to get online for long periods of time, and most of that is just when her Xbox logs her in and she can't type from there so not much good the connection does her is there? Her server won't likely be up for a long time, the economy is terrible, we all know it. But we have good news for all you "missing" foxes out there, you're not missing your fox anymore! If you don't have your fox thanks to her server being down, then clik this handy link to go to the new Modifoxes Photobucket to recover your fox certs~

Mali~

14th September- Okay, so Sapphy's server being down has brought up some questions. If you need your foxes' certed images and they are on her server, please send a PM to my mule Sin Sterling with your foxes' numbers. I have all of the foxes from her server on my laptop and I can temporarily host them in my PB for you to grab them again and host for yourself for the time being. I ask for their number as that is much easier to find them by, rather than their names. If you don't know their number I can still find them but it would take longer to sort through all of the folders and grab them.

We are sorry for the minor inconvenience, but there's nothing we can do about bringing her server back up ourselves.

~Mali

19th June - For those of you interested in where Sapphy is now, I've gotten in touch with her via e-mail. Not going into detail, but things aren't going smoothly and she's not got much internet access if any for the time being as she's, as she put it "couch hopping" after some trouble at her grandparents'. I'll keep updates when I get them in for anyone wondering about her, and hopefully she'll be able to make appearances again soon and have everything settled down again.

-Mali

6th March - The decision has been made; Modifoxes now belongs to the staff! Your new 'owner' and general runner of the topic is Malikztiah Ankhere! Why Mali? Well, Mali has always been a great mod and colourist and is very unbiased in her decisions in-thread. Because of this, I think she will manage brilliantly and with the help of the ever amazing staff, run some incredible events and make Modifoxes better than ever! You will ALL still have a say in the way this thread is run, this place will not change.

So, bring on the goodtimes! I'll see you guys around, I won't be gone forever!

Much love to you all
- Sapphy

25th February - Well.... I can't do this anymore. I can't keep disappearing for days upon days without you lot knowing what's happening. So here's what's gonna happen; I'm stepping down, so that Modifoxes can be all it can be. However, because I love you guys, I want YOU to decide the fate of this place.

I don't want this place to close. I want it to stay open, and flourish. But to do so, one of two things has to happen;

a) The current staff take over, basically 'renting' Modifoxes from me and gaining full control of the mule and the topic, with me popping back occassionally to do guest spots if people want me to.
b) Modifoxes gets sold to the highest bidder.

So, it's up to you guys. I'll give you a few days to vote, and I'll go with you guys because if it wasn't for you, Modifoxes wouldnt even be here.

I will still finish all I owe. I'm just so busy with college work and my apprenticeship, with barely one day off a week, I really just cannot dedicate the time this place needs.

Thank you all for your support over the last year.

- Zara, aka Sapphy

23rd January - Bribes are OPEN from Sapphire and Mali! When the slots have filled up, Customs will open. :3 Also, ordering for piercings and tattoos is OPEN!
23rd January - The 'Stuff You Ought To Know' section has returned to the first post!
22nd January - On top of the fact that Sapph usually disappears for work at the weekends, she's also been very busy lately. Not to mention having to stay with random friends due to the whole homeless thing. She should however be on tomorrow to grow Modis and finish off orders. smile
16th January - It's come to my attention through a few regulars in the topic that people are making their Modis 'adopt' other Modis, and this is resulting in huge familes and impossible links. Now, the occassional 'adoption' of a lonesome BCR by another of your own foxes is fine, but not all foxes can be related because... Well, let's face it, that's a bit wrong when breeding starts. So sorry folks, but they adoptive familes are going to have to stop, for the sake of there actually being numerous familes rather than one large one.
16th January - Well, the birthday party went really well! So far, 10 free Modifoxes (including 3 Modiphims and a Modidaeva!) and 3 Tribe Guardians have been given away! Wonderful biggrin It was good fun and all the games went well, so thank you to everyone who came along! So yeah, there's pick ups for everyone ^_^
15th January - Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MODIFOXES! One year old, wow! Thank you all so much for everything and for making this shop such a success! Secondl, although it's a bad thing, Sapphy's moving house thing has fallen through. On the plus side, she will be here for the games tonight!
User Image
Birthday Cake! Kindly 'baked' by xxx Sasu-chan xxx! XD
Birthday Thread!
14th January - Some pick ups from the Christmas event! If Sapphire Lazuli owes you anything, please let her know ASAP by PMing Modifox! Also, it's the Modifox Birthday Party tomorrow! That's right, the colourists and the moderators will be running 5 games tomorrow, each one where you can win a custom Modiphim or Modidaeva (your choice)! Good, huh? biggrin
12th January - It never ends, eh? razz Ok, so most of you know Sapphy was about to become homeless. Pretty sucky, ne? But lucky, she has found herself a house with friends! Unfortunately, this means no internet again! ARG! But hopefully not for long. As soon as we move in on Tuesday, we'll be ordering internet installation, so hopefully I should be away for long!
10th January - Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know, I'm so late, but I has been a busy Sapphy! Good news, folks! Sapphy is moving into her grandparents on Sunday, and they have internet! Hurrah! So everything will be back to normal very soon biggrin The main point to mention today is that on the 15th, it's the ONE YEAR anniversary of the Modifoxes!! Oooh, how special! Look out for special stuff happening! Prizes and gifts galore! Secondly, can everyone from the christmas event make sure they choose their prizes? Some people are still patient waiting! So yeah... roll on Sunday!! biggrin
26th December - Firstly, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I know I did....! Much turkey, yum! biggrin Ok, so the Xmas event is almost over. A HUGE thank you to my colourists and mods for making this event a success while I was gone. Speaking of which, I'd like everyone to remember that while I'm gone, Anrea and PLE are IN CHARGE. They keep order, and alert me of ANYTHING that goes wrong or askew whilst I'm gone. So please, respect them, because without them, this topic would be plain CLOSED while I'm gone. Secondly, the first case of Elders wishing to breed means I'm going to have to review some breeding rules concerning Elders when I get back! So please, be patient. Only two weeks til things are back to normal! Until then, please try and keep this topic alive! I'll be working tenfold to try and get this place running as best as possible smile
9th December - Well, something really crappy has happened. My internet has been cut off early at home, so I have no net access anymore. Which means that Modifoxes is going to have to go onto a hiatus until January. Which really, really sucks. The Christmas event will still run with the other staff, but nothing will be delivered til later. I'm still working out how I can make this work and not be gone for a full month. I'll keep you guys updated as best I can.
27th November - Well, Sapphy is house sitting for a friend and forgot to bring her tablet! D'oh! However, someone should be bringing it to her soon. I can still add Tribe tattoos, do growths, and cert, but I can't draw any new foxes just now. Damn! The Christmas Event will start next week! There will be a whole host of fantastic goings on happening, with raffles, free raffles, flatsales, and a very special auction.... VERY special! Excited? smile
12th November - It has been brought to my attention that some Modifox owners are RPing their Modis as taking drugs, even if it is only marijuana. While I personally have no problem with this, it is AGAINST GAIA'S RULES AND TOS. So while many of us in this shop have no problem with it, it could result in Modifoxes being CLOSED. A bit harsh, true, but we must follow Gaia's TOS first and foremost. So please, no drug abuse, unless it is legal. And no, your Modifox does not need it for medicinal purposes razz Also, Bribes will be opening today (honest!) and everything is all caught up with! Hurrah! Update: Ok, Bribes are open! Also, there is a new layout... Looky looky! New stuff has been added, so make sure you check it all out!

6th November - Happy page 5000 everyone!! Wow, Modifoxes really has gone through some strange patches, but page 5K! Amazing! Thank you everyone!!For now, Breedingsare open! With our new colourists opening slots, how exciting! Also bribes will be opening today at some point, so keep an eye out for that!
29th October - Does Sapphy's life ever give her a break? Not likely, my friend, not likely! The latest? Sapphy has not only been dumped this weekend, but also may be losing her job and becoming homeless. Super stuff. So, to say the least, the stress isn't going away, only getting worse. I've come upon a small plan that may work... May, being the operative word. I hate it to come to this, but I might offer up the chance to pay actual money for Modifoxes. For example, the $2.50 you usually spend on the letters to bribe me, would just be sent to my paypal. You could buy everything from customs, to High Beings. (I really am in THAT much trouble) If this doesn't sound too hairbrained, and you'd actually be interested in this, please PM my main account; Sapphire Lazuli. I will still be doing Modis the normal way too, this is just my way to try and keep my head above the water....
18th September - The Hiring Thread has been revised, please read! Also, growths and pick ups biggrin
12th September - I'm hiring!! smile
9th September - Wow, what a whirlwind summer for me! It's been crazy! But it's well overdue I come out of this hiatus and get back to you guys! First things first, everything is caught up with! Hurray! Secondly, RyanShori is leaving us for a while (We'll miss you, Ryan!) to deal with uni and such, so she has arranged for all her modifoxes to be co-owned! See page4581 for the new certs! Thirdly, it's about time we got some Bribes open, don't you think! smile Also, those in Tribes should check out the new rank abilities! Custom price have been revised and everything is now even cheaper! Keep an eye out for custom slots opening! Thank you all for be so understanding and not letting the Modifoxes die. I'm sure it hasn't been incredibly lively as it should have been, but hopefully we can get back on track! smile

29th August - Things never happen one at a time for me it seems. I must apologise greatly for my absence. With bad s**t happening at work, I've been very busy. Also, my puppy got run over, and is quite shaken and needs constant care and attention right now. Although unofficially, I've been on one, I'm extending my Gaia hiatus for now. I'm not sure when it will be over, whenever my puppy is healed up and back to normal again I imagine. I will try my best to get everything owed done as soon as possible. I'm very sorry everyone for the lack of communication sad
nd available for choosing on page 4250! Most of them have been claimed by their owners smile There's also growths and pick ups! I'm nearly all caught up, yay biggrin Also, after this lot, you will now be able to choose between the new and the old template on customs!
1st August - An update for you all... My boss had a heart attack at the weekend, so I've been working flat out to help run a shop. This couple with me now taking on not one, but two apprenticeships, and taking care of a new puppy, I have been very busy. I AM NOT GIVING UP ON THE MODIFOXES. I just might be a bit longer yet get everything done. But it WILL get done. Please use this topic to remind me of anything needing done. Thank you all for being patient with me heart
10th July - Sapphy has not been in a good place as of late.... Things have been very busy irl, meaning she's hardly been online... but she will try her very best to get caught up a.s.a.p...
3rd July - Sapphy has been a really busy bunny with work and stuff lately, hence her absence! She will catch up though, please just be patient with her smile I also need a list of who has paid me for breedings! Please post in the breeding grounds, as my inbox is full sweatdrop
27th June- Okay... I have to publicly thank everyone..... Or rather, Project 51.... My wonderul, wonderful owners made a charity to show their appreciation to me... and omg... am actually crying irl, that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done. I seriously love you guys. I hope I can continue to make this shop as awesome as you guys deserve it to be.... Thank you all so much....
26th June - Moving is going not too bad! However, there's internet problems with my main PC.... Will keep you all updated!
25th June - Since Sapphy is moving, her tablet is packed into a wee box D: So will catch up soon! The official move is tomorrow, so I may be totally stressed out, so please forgive the Sapphy is she's cranky. Tribes are open, and congrats to out breeding slot winners!!
24th June - Can everyone go re-check breeding, and if they've entered more than one couple, please read the rules and then re-enter!!
19th June - Customs are OPEN!! And and Bouncy_Pineapple pointed out we are #1 in the Breedables top 100!!!! OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!
19th June - For those silly folks who haven't noticed, there's a flatsale tonight at 9pm GMT! Also, there's a slightly ranted but overdue announcement on page 3126 and I'd appreciate if everyone reads it. The page prizes have nnow been changed to every 500 pages, with the prizes getting bigger and better! There's also a new poll I'd like everyone to read... Tribe slots and breeding will be opening soon. And I'll be opening Customs tonight after the flatsale! biggrin
13th June - Bribes are closed for now! But there are some new items in the store for females biggrin
12th June - Bribes are now OPEN! Also, keep up with what I'm doin in my work journal!!
5th June - While Sapphy is away, Anrea and PLE will be holding a special event with loads of free Modifoxes!! Go see!
1st June - Sapphy's internet is now not working properly... @_@ The Gaianniversary party will still happen, but after I get back from next week's festival! Also, I need a Modifier! To apply for this job, you need Paintshop Pro and msn messenger!
27th May - For those who don't know, Sapphy has broken up with her boyfriend.... This obviously means shes not in the mood for much at the moment, and is busy in real life trying to get her head round everything as well as getting ready to move out and move back to her mum's house.... Trying to get back to normal as soon as possible, folks...
18th May - My inbox filled up! So if you sent a mail later than "Fri May 18, 2007 2:33 am", please resend! ^_^;; Also, bribes are now closed... This is due to exam time next week.. Also, Sapphy is moving back hoe with her paents, so things will be a bit hectic... Not to mention she is going to a festival for a week next month :O
16th May - If you haven't noticed, Bribes are open! Also, Tribes will be reopening soon! Make sure you have your interest topics ready! Also, it's Sapphy's Gaiaversary on May the 31st, and she has something very special planned!
14th May - HOMG! Sapphy is all caught up :O To those wanting Tribes, make sure you have an interest topic up in the Tribes Subforum, with actual interest being shown in the topic! smile Bribes will be reopening tomorrow, not sure when though
12th May - exclaim Due to recent events, expect the waiting time for customs to be done to be at least 2 weeks. Complaining about them not being done will add a week onto YOUR waiting time.
7th May - Firstly, need to remind people when RPing in Tribes, remember what Tribe you're in, do not insult other Tribes, and do not make up new areas that haven't been mentioned in the Tribe's first page! Anrea and PLE will be watching out for inconsistancies in Tribes and letting you know smile Second, all caught up almost! Also, Higher Beings and Tribe Guardians are on thee way! Not to mention new Tribe slots! Make sure to give the Tribes post on page2 a GOOD READ! smile
29th April - Firstly, pick ups will be updated over the course of the day, as well as Mods being done, so keep an eye out if you've ordered anything from me! Secondly, modifications and the remaining customs will probably be done tomorrow after I finish college/get my hair done XD Thirdly, and on a less happy note, there has been quite a bit of drama lately. This has been saddening to read, and has even resulted with a greylisting. I would like to ask that drama be kept to a minimum, and if you have a problem with some, feel free to mention it but do not be nasty about it, or PM me about it. Anrea and PassionateLunarElf are moderators here, and they should be listened to accordingly if I am not here to sort out the situation.
25th April - Made some tweaks to the first and second pages. Oh, and customs are open. Please read the custom post again ^_^
25th April - *cough* Sapphy fell asleep X_x;; Flatsale is tomorrow at 10pm GMT! Please add the mule to your friendslist so I can keep everyone updated :3
22nd April - Can all RPers please read this? Thankies :3 Also, new growths! Yay biggrin
16th April - The Modifox Colouring Contest has opened!!
16th April - The Owner's List has been moved to the Guild and Anrea has been hired as our new maintainer biggrin
12th April - An incredible 25 Modifoxes have resulted from the breeding! Holee crap @_@ Maybe some of the nice owners will give some BCRs to new owners? X3 Remember to send your 3K breeding fee to the mule, labelled with which Modifox you are paying for smile Also, some custom prices have been revised. Some of the better, some a bit more expensive... Most due to the large Advent Children event that is coming up soon ;D
11th April - Growths and pick ups put up yesterday :3 Also, there will be a breeding raffle on Thursday the 12th April at 8pm GMT! Registration will open today biggrin
8th April - The flatsale has been changed
5th April - There will be a special flatsale on Sunday 8th April @ 8pm GMT!!
2nd April - For those who don't know, I'm working on a special event that will include a flatsale, a raffle and a few auctions for Modifoxes that are coloured like real animals! Make sure you stop by in topic and let me know your favourites biggrin
1st April - It's the beginning of a new month, and you know what that means.... Bribes are open!
29th March - The auction is crazy! But there is a lot more up for grabs now!
26th March - A new, highly unique auction has begun! Go see!
26th March - Mysfit has new items to sell! How groovy! Please, when ordering anything from the shops, INCLUDE YOUR MODIFOX'S CERT! There are over 130 Modifoxes, I can't remember all their names sweatdrop
25th March - Oooh, I had a rough weekend... too much partying XD But anywho, there are new growths today! And also hopefully a shop update later.... ooooh!
22nd March - Well, I did have a rather groovy few Auctions planned, but my life seems to have been very hectic lately so I may leave them for next month... ^^;; It will be theme cosplay auctions :3 So aye, new growths and such today biggrin
18th March - A whole load of new Modi`s in pick up! Also, more growths... And customs are now CLOSED!!
16th March - Well, the flatsale was crazier than ever! But we have a lot of new owners! Customs have also now been opened biggrin
13th March - As a prize for post 6 on page 666, XxOneWishxX won the very first Modiaeva! Not to mention there has been an update to the Stages and Info post, telling you more about the different breeds of Modifoxes.
13th March - Two new growings, and all mods should be caught up with! Lemme know if you ordered a mod and didn't get it yet :3
12th March - Ok guys, sorry I haven't been online much but I've been ill and busy. I have a lot of college work to do lately, so PLEASE be patient. I have growths prepared ahead of time but tattooing and piercing takes a fair bit of time online since I like to catch up with it all at once, so please be patient with me!
10th March (1am) - Don't say I'm not good to you guys XD I won't be home tomorrow, so I grew the BCRs for you tonight ^^
9th March - Well, bribes are now CLOSED! I hope to have a newbie FS and maybe some cool auctions soon :3 Also, I'm confused, I have an extra letter... did anyone who bribes me NOT get their Modifox? O__o;
7th March - Sorry about the delay in growings! All the BCRs from the breedings should have become kits now biggrin Also, last chance for bribes!
5th March - Bribe are officially OPEN biggrin
4th March - Well, since a good load of the raffle Modi`s are finished, a flatsale will be soon biggrin Will announce it soon... Also, bribes will be open soon too :3
1st March - Spring is heeeerrreee! Well, according to the ridiculous amount of trees in blossom, it is. O_o And with spring will come lots of cool new Modifoxes! The raffle Modifoxes are up for pick-up, as well as 4 growths. They're all on page 2 as usual! A few Bribes will be open again this month, I'll let you know when biggrin Also, There will be a flatsale soon for new owners, so keep an eye out! smile
25th February - Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on! Been busy with friends and stuff and things and just... yeah.... The breeding will be getting taken care of tonight, hopefully. I shall keep you guys updated ^_^
21st February - Due to the extreme craziness of college, and my boyfriend playing a gig tonight that I want to go to, Breeding Registration will close on Feb the 22nd, at about 3pm GMT. Ish... XD P.S. Have you seen the freaking raffle?! Holy bejeezus O_o;
20th February - Breeding Registration has been extended until tomorrow!
20th February - Breeding Registration has been opened! More Modifoxes will grow tonight (I'm at work right now XD), and they will be eligible for breeding.
19th February - Okay, since tomorrow it the 20th and it's a special Valentine's thingy, breedings will be open! Now, usually, Modi`s have to be lifemated for this to happen, but for tomorrow only, one-off breedings will be allowed. But only for tomorrow! It will happen like a flatsale, with everyone entering who the want to be bred, and then a raffle will be held at the end of the day! I will announced when registration opens. And it'll probably be for the whole day smile So make sure you're here tomorrow if you want cutesy new BCRs!
16th February - New Pick ups, and I've caught up with all the modifications :3
15th February - We're going to have a small, random flatsale tonight biggrin
14th February - Happy Valentine's Day! We've had some new growths, a new semi-custom won by Lavandar winning the page 250 (or as it had to be, page 251 XD) prize! biggrin The raffle is going great too!!
10th February - As you'll soon notice, weekends are a time I rarely get online. I spend the time with my boyfriend (who I live with) or my friends, since we all never see each other during the week. So if I take a little while to reply, wait til Sunday night and you'll probably hear from me smile Also, there is now a request thread in the Guild for uncerted Modifox images! Not to mention that customs slots are now CLOSED until further notice! This is so I can get everything dealt will, get ready for breedings, and work more on interacting and RPing with all you guys! smile
8th February - We've had more growths! How wonderful biggrin Also, Kendra has become our first Elder Modifox! There's a lot of modifcations going on, too wink Custom slots are open again too biggrin
6th February - Well, yet another flatsale went wonderfully! The raffle is going great too! We have a lot of pretty, custom Modifoxes running around too, and the Tribes are becoming a reality as we speak! Just hafta get the Elder linearts ready biggrin
5th February - I'm sorry guys, but I've had to move the flatsale back a day... My brother is over, and he's leaving for Australia soon and I wanna send every minute I can with him.... FS tomorrow, promise!
4th February - 3 Customs slots will be open! Also, on the 20th February, there will be a chance to win a breeding slot! As part of a Valentine's Event smile
4th February - There will be a flatsale on Monday 5th February @ 2pm PST! This will be a flatsale for 6 plainly coloured Modifoxes, perfect for tattoos! Make sure to stop by! Bribes are also OPEN!
2nd February - The Guild is up!
1st February - The Tattoo/Piercing Studio has been updated! There are also examples of what the piercings look like now biggrin There's also new stuff in the shop!
30th January - All the Modifoxes have grown! We have 8 adults in total now, and the piercing shop is open!
24th January - Well, there will soon be another 6 Modifoxes out there! And just for fun, we're going to our first custom raffle! Go check it out!
24th January - There will be another flatsale today! Just to get another few Modifoxes out there biggrin
21st January - Our first batch of Modifoxes has grown! How exciting! Soon, we'll be having another flatsale also. It will be announced a couple of days in advance so everyone knows what's goin on smile
16th January - Well, the flatsale went well! Our first bunch of Modifoxes are out! How exciting!
16th January - Gonna try a Flatsale 3nodding
16th January - The topic is really filling out now! Feel free to ask oodles of questions XD
15th January - Setting up, please do not post. For Modifox info, see the interest topic

EDIT: Topic is now ready for posting in. Info will be added gradually, feel free to post and ask questions smile