Avani's Teepee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:59 am

Welcome to the home of Avani (PrincessSerenity15) and her soquili.

User Image
Princess Serenity's Stats
Strength: 32%
Courage: 25%
Speed: 27%
Intelligence: 30 %
Luck: 27%
Stamina: 26 %

User Image
Amity's stats
Strength: 11 %
Courage: 10 %
Speed: 8 %
Intelligence: 5%
Luck: 9%
Stamina: 10 %

The Teepee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They all live by the beach.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:26 pm
1)soquili~teepee's post
2)Navigation
3)Avani's Info
4) Rules
5)Rp log
6)Friends/foes
7) Familiars
cool Sig Images
9) Princess Serenity
10) Amity
11) Daniel
12) Reserved
13) Reserved
14) Reserved
15) Reserved

Avani of Earth

Avani of Earth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Name: Avani
Meaning: Earth
D.O.B.: September 9
Physical Appearance: She stands at a height of 5'5” not all that tall, she has long waist length hair and brown eyes. She has a average body figure, slender and is slightly dark skin color. Her eyes show politeness and caring and portray her soul she as a small yet well-defined mouth. She was graced with soft and delicate hands that she uses to tend to her horses. She wears a dark brown top and bottom with a dark brown indian head band and around her neck she wears a necklace her mother gave her, a necklace that is defined well as a heart shaped Sapphire necklace that is her birth stone.
History, Persona:
Avani is born under the sign of the harvest, she is a nature child. She absolutely loves nature, even though she may be born under the harvest she tends to be one to watch on the side. She has a older brother who is similar to her in many ways but in some ways the two are different. Her mother considers her the “nature child” of the family being born under the harvest sign. She is a sincere and kind person who cares for all things that are living and created by mother nature.

She respects mother nature and her element she specializes in is Earth but it seemed in her life that there isn't much to use her speciality. As far as her parents and brother know she is a quiet and reserved young girl and cares for all living things. Yet even so she spends most of her leisure time taking a walk in the outdoors and enjoying the creations mother nature has made as well as tending to her horses that she cherishes so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:31 pm

1)Respect all soqs here
2)Watch the Language (Or face the wrath of Conner)
3)NO TAKING THE IMAGES!!
4)Respect the Gaia TOS

Avani of Earth

Avani of Earth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:34 pm

The Princess and the Mother
Deep Thinking in the Moonlight
Oh wow,You're a princess?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:35 pm
Friends and foes

User Image

This here is lunthiel, she is the very first soq that I have met, she seems rather nice and well..I like her. Though I like her coloring, its a nice combination. Also she likes days off, perhaps maybe she is a mother but I don't really know, I haven't asked her..that would just be a weird question out of the blue, so I won't question her. She is owned my two-legger's friend Nisshou, I guess you could say the two are really good friends.

User Image

This stunning stallion here, is Tuxedo Mask like me he wears clothes like I do, and I feel quite comfortable around him and I like his company. He has a very charming voice as well as a charming Laugh, he told me his story of his past, which is both sad and happy at the same time. Oh and he is owned by cuterthanyou. He looks like my hero of my past. But are you the hero that I long to see?

User Image

This handsome stallion here, is Kiun a Soq that is trying to get me to talk him he has a nice blue coat color and I love his hair and wings. I mostly like his hair it makes him all the more..handsome to watch from a distance, any mare that lands his heart is really lucky to have his heart, in my opinion he is way out of my league and I doubt that he thinks of me as the typical mare that there is around

Avani of Earth

Avani of Earth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:36 pm
Familiars

User Image

This is Conner, my companion and My caretakers best friend he is really sweet and is very loyal and protective and the ribbon just makes him all the more cuter to cuddle and pet. BEHAVE when in here or face the wrath of Conner.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:37 pm
Sig Images

User Image

Avani of Earth

Avani of Earth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:37 pm

User Image

Name: Princess Serenity
Meaning: --
Found:April 10,2007
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Friendly
Personality: coming..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:19 pm
User Image  

Avani of Earth

Avani of Earth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:22 pm