Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
Poke. Prod. Stab. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think BoE was more fun back before the GGN was implemented?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:16 pm
Hey is it just me or has this place died? I mean i know I haven't been stopping by lately... at all. That's mainly because.... I don't know... the place just seems far more dull than it used to be in the good 'ol days of the original guild thread. *sigh* So yeah... I was just curious as to the activeness and as to what this guild has actually turned into from it's original purpose. Aside from that... have fun with whatever your doin'. TTYL  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:49 pm
yeah ya'll know I agree. Yar. *winks at Hally before running off* far too long indeed, Yar. pirate  

emraldj

-Akuji of the night-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 pm
*eats his rice calmly then looks around at everybody*

*goes back to eating his rice*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:40 am
Nah, I like having our own guild. People just have stuff to do in their real lives is all. Like me. I'm as far from home as it's possible to get without leaving the planet...  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:57 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:24 am
Not really. However a postcard should be winging it's way to you by tomorrow. biggrin  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:22 am
Hola. I got mine thanks, Hally, it was super. It's gone up on the postcard door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:00 pm
ahh... *nods* I understand. As does Emraldj and Akuji I'm sure. How do I know?

*clears his throught then mumbles* well I was going to save this for some other more opportune time... alas now seems to be as good as any other time.

*speaking loudly again* Well if you haven't guessed from what i've already said, I shall tell you this then. "We are not who we are." (yeah go Mulder! XD), Yes, I out of boredome joined three times into the Boredroom of E-vil. I am all three, Animus, Emraldj, and Akuji of the night... *looks around for some profound remark expression or outbreak*... that is all. ^^

I shall now leave you all with two words of wisdom: Tuck in.  

animus
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:10 pm
I say we ban you, or eat you, or kill you. Or all three. I'm not fussy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:50 am
Hallainzil

*thinks about this for a moment*
I don't think you'll wanna eat me... on my bottle it says I cause indegestion. 3nodding  

animus
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:24 am
...Buh? All three?

Weird! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:18 pm
animus
Hallainzil

*thinks about this for a moment*
I don't think you'll wanna eat me... on my bottle it says I cause indegestion. 3nodding

Meh, I'll just eat some antacids.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Evilconqueso
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:22 pm
Has been a rather long time since there was raw meat around here. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:33 pm
animus
*speaking loudly again* Well if you haven't guessed from what i've already said, I shall tell you this then. "We are not who we are." (yeah go Mulder! XD), Yes, I out of boredome joined three times into the Boredroom of E-vil. I am all three, Animus, Emraldj, and Akuji of the night... *looks around for some profound remark expression or outbreak*... that is all. ^^

You know, in all honesty, I thought of doing that myself. But, I'm far too lazy to be so creative, so I just quit while I was ahead.

Besides, a little Vyusher goes a long way, and I think I've already gone far enough, yeah?

Barghest
Crew

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Rivkeh
Crew

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:30 pm
Truth be told, there are maybe 6 of us that have been chatting/rpging for going on four or so years now. the only thing that's changed is that as we get farther from highschool, our geekdom manifests in new and strange ways, and leaves less time for the good ole BoE. Actually, I think we're a fantastic anomaly... how many real life friends do you have this long, not to mention internet friends. I think it's cool. And even though none of us are as active as we used to be, I like having a private guild to keep up with our little bit of roleplayin' and everyone's real life adventures.

Yuck. that sounded suspiciously like it came from the dark Hallmark corner of my black little heart.

The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff