No man, Link is Link!!
  I always use my name as Links name.
  Nicknames as for faggots XD.
  Yah man, my nick name kicks butttttt!!
View Results

xlegendxofxmerahx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:30 pm
Fire Archer 156
DX I feel bad. I come up with the meanest nicknames for Link... I don't know why, I just do. I don't hate him quite the opposite in fact. I guess this nickname needs a little explaining.

I was on Twilightsucks.com (no offense to anyone who likes the series) and I was reading about this guy who worked at a game store and these two girls thought Twilight Princess was talking about Twilight.

A few post down someone was comparing the characters of Twilight to Twilight Princess, then somebody said how even Link had more personality that any of the Twilight characters and he doesn't even talk.

I started thinking about that while I was playing Twilight Princess, then I thought that Link does have some overly-epic moments (but he totally deserves them 'cause he's cool 8D) and out of nowhere came the new nickname.

Sparklefart.

God I am so sorry. I'll send you all a plate of home made cookies.

I TOTALLY AGREE. If someone asks me if i'm team edward or jacob i just say "Nowai, i'm team Link!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:42 pm
Well since my friend knows I heart Link, we randomly thought of nicknames I could call him. Linky at first, but then changed to Linkayaan~  

Koku San

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 am
for some reason i call Link Zelda xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:41 am
I always call him link but 1 time i was so exited that i call him zelda for error but it was in the wind waker and I erased the file after saving tetra then I read that if you name it zelda you can hear zelda song at the start so i created another file with the name zelda  

gonzalin

Wealthy Gaian

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Aneko7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 am
I tend to usually call him Link or something along the lines of that. (Linky, Linky Poo, Linkers) Then sometimes its "MOVE D****!" and when he's in wolf form I always call him Wolfie.
yeah I know, REAL origianl. ^.^ lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:04 pm
myzq of 1000 blades
I don't have one for link but in four swords adventures, I call the green one link, red=rink, blue=blink, and purple=joseph.

This is based off the pac-man ghost-naming pattern, isn't it?
(Blinky, Inky, Pinky, & Clyde)  

Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:27 pm
Well one day my brother and i decided we were gonna play Twilight Princess XD So we had Link running around and i was trying to figure out what to do so i let out a sigh and went, Come on, Linkie-Dink. XDDDD

And it stuck. So sometimes i still bring it up. XDD

Guys..i don't even know. I wouldn't ask hahaha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:21 pm
Let's see...

Does this include things you shout at the screen when you mess up?

Because if it does, I've got a whole slew of them...>>

For instance, Moron, Jellyfish..., Jerk, Myopic dwarf, blondie, Wannabe.

But my #1 fave has always been Tinkerbell...yea...  

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

Nulenu Theray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:21 pm
I keep his name, I just love how Link sounds. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:59 am
I always call the save file "Link", but I say Linky-Bobs, my beautiful little Link or GOD DAMMIT LINK YOU FOOL scream

nymph baby

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:29 pm
I name the file Link, but I will always repeatedly call him Assbutt.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:44 pm
Yokies
I name the file Link, but I will always repeatedly call him Assbutt.
Out of frustration, affection, or both? LOL

When I get frustrated I am rather ashamed to say that I sometimes yell "COME ON, STUPID!" in Link's general direction, but I always tell him later that I was yelling at myself xDD;;

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:48 pm
Akeyami

Both. I always reassure him that everything he fails at is completely and utterly his fault. emotion_awesome
Lol no but most of the time it's the controller or buttons ******** up in all seriousness. Half the reason I just haven't finished the battle with Demise in SS is because the nunchuk just wont work and I haven't bothered with any of the other ones. rofl So it's a mix of the stupid nunchuk and my laziness that Link and I both fail at saving any living thing.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:06 pm
Yokies
LOOOOL good for you, tell 'im who's the boss with the controller!! xDDD;;;
Oh god, I know what you mean. If I'm playing Skyward for whatever reason the Wiimote usually does fine, but when I go to play Twilight it decides to derp out on me at the most inconvenient times. Last night I was just playing through the Twilight Realm, getting the Sols why trying to run away from those grabby Wall Master-wannabe hands, and my clawshots kept getting stuck cause the sensor wasn't reading the Wiimote for whatever reason. D:<

LOL at least both of you are honest about that. But I think I'd probably get frustrated with a technical problem like that too Dx;

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:11 pm
Akeyami

Das roight. Not gonna let no pointy-eared blond guy make me feel like his shortcomings are my fault. emotion_awesome
That is kind of a problem here too, but with Brawl and Skyward Sword. The nunchuk's work fine with Brawl, all of them, but the second I pop in Skyward Sword they want to act like they're not connected. It's like everyone has to have one cursed Legend of Zelda game. D: I probably wouldn't have been able to take that s**t in the Twilight Realm. That was the part I hated the most, with the hands. I just wanted to buuuurn theeeem.

Lolol yeah it's a bit frustrating on top of never really having time to play it too. It's much easier to pick up the 3DS and play with it because I can take it anywhere, while the Wii sits in my room, where my son sleeps so I can't even play it when he IS asleep. xd So the Wii always gets pushed to the side because of time restraints and it being just a difficult a*****e anyway. I just don't have enough lube for a job like that. emotion_awesome

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff