Torn! Finished! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torn?
  Love!
  huh...
  I hate Sasuhina (then why are you in the guild?)
View Results

BlackRoseVirus

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:05 pm
When I saw the word complete after I clicked the link to the 28th chapter, i was both happy and sad. Seriously, this story is going to go down in Sasuhina History because it is written so well.

If you haven't read it, YOU MUST!

Torn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:10 pm
I can't believe it's over. I just started reading it and now it's finished. gonk

But the story and plot is just amazing, you have to admit. 3nodding

hey its opposite day

iSU zuu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:07 pm
I'm still on like...chapter seven. >> I wish I had been part of the legacy. Now I'm just the leftovers. D:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:05 pm
>< I hear about it everywhere, but I've never gotten the time to read it...  

Acerbic Song

Nikkixocrazii
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:26 pm
Omfg when I finished reading it, I was so sad yet I felt really good. I remember when I first read Torn when there were only 3 pgs of SasuHina fanfics...Memories *sigh.* Sometimes, I can't believe that it was finished. I bet it inspired tons of people. It sure inspired me.xD I love Torn. I feel as if Torn was one of the greatest things that ever happened in SasuHina history.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:10 pm
You know, I thought I never read the story, and now I don't read it. But when I went to check it out a month or so ago (Because I'd heard so much of it) I read some, and realized I had read the first few chapters when it was first begun (I don't think I reviewed-- probably before I got a username). I loved it before, but I just suddenly forgot it all-together, and never realized I used to love it. Unfortunately, while I know it sounds good, multichapters are rarely my thing, and right now my list of must-read fanfics is kinda backed up. Maybe someday I'll continue-- I've heard so many good things. ^_^  

AlwaysHiei
Captain

Rainbow Pinku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:04 am
lol nvm I've never read Torn, I think I tried to once but I guess it never caught on to me. I think maybe it went too slowly I don't remember. Maybe I'll try to pick it up again. It is certainly long enough for my tastes lol.

Now I absolute go against reading fics since I tend to become too influenced by them when writing my own but mebe I'll read it when I have time. imo I find it more enjoyable to write one than to read one.

When I first started there were only two pages lol. I started watching Naruto what... three years ago? Before I went to high school and I'm a junior now...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:32 pm
Oh, really? I should read it, I heard a lot about it. But I'm reading the thin line between love and hate. I have over 34 chappies to go.  

ShinningLight
Vice Captain

Zirumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:56 pm
sasuhina rox my sox, and the fanfictionis good  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:44 pm
looks like a great fanfic! I never read it before, I guess ill read it in my spare time.  

DRN-OOO

hmfan24

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:21 pm
Yes, I talked with the authoress, she really is nice. I haven't gotten around to it. Maybe this spring break.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:47 pm
i love that story it was my favorite  

sasuhina_fan

Zirumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:28 pm
crap I wish I had more time  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:24 am
That fanfiction was one of the best I've read, while reading Torn I actually cried. I normally never cry when I'm reading something sad. This is the most best Sasuhina fic I recommend. I totally loved it.  

Amazingly Unamazing

Colorful Seraph

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:14 am
Takahashi Yuki
That fanfiction was one of the best I've read, while reading Torn I actually cried. I normally never cry when I'm reading something sad. This is the most best Sasuhina fic I recommend. I totally loved it.
ah, it's one of those eh? ninja I love sad stories  
"Hitome Wo Koete" Beyond the Eyes *Pro-SasukexHinata Guild*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces