Reply The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main
Describe Ur perfect VAlintine DAte w/ Darkl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bann Attention Report

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:41 pm
we would go somewhere like the shore and watch the sunset as the light shines off his long deep puprle hair.... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:48 pm
The Queen of Dreams~

Dinner at a fancy restaurant, and then a long walk somewhere. All this time I'd be holding his hand and talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

What can I say? I like being in company with someone. heart

~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:26 pm
okay for me....

Dark and I would first go to a really nice rooftop where we can see everything. We would be both under the moon and glistening stars. Then we would go and eat at an Asian resturant (preferably Chinese or Vietnamese..I like their soup) and then go for a nice stroll on a boardwalk and I would give him a gift and we would sit under the stars on the beach for the rest of the night. And we'll both watch the restless sea.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:03 am
A nice dinner, a long walk, sitting together and talking...just enjoying each other's company.  

sachi desu

Sparkly Sex Symbol

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:01 pm
hmMm...

We WouLd be In CubA...

i LovE The BeaCh.. He WoulD pUt lOtiOn ON me eSpeciAlLy In mY bAck And LeGS xd

And TheN We WoulD Do StufF Like If PossiBlE, HorsEbAck riDinG...bUnGEe JumpINg, ThOse soRt of thIng whee heart

And At NiGHt We WoUlD Go SwiMMing AlOng iN the bEacH ( heart _ heart )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:17 pm
o.O interesting...I like the swimming on the beach part  

D.M.girl

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:30 pm
The Queen of Dreams~

I like Dragon Girl's day the best. XD

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:55 pm
yeah simple yet enjoyable  

D.M.girl

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:28 pm
xd

*bows*

Thank you, thANk yOu.. whee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:22 pm
Simpley memrable..... it would be a thrill but romantic vary! Hey would take me flying, we would go to a movie. Walk through the woods at night just to see the fireflies. Then go to a fild to lay in the grass and watch the stars along the way there would be alot of chatting to. To end the date he would fly me home walk me to the door then dip me giving me a kiss. One that I would never forget. 4laugh  

Floral Warrior

Feral Cat

13,150 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Waffles! 25

Shinigami Haken

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:55 pm
Stealing together! heart Sorry Im completely strange but think about it, seeing him in all his glory doing what he doesn best but looking good and sexy. Maybe after just hang out together nothing romantic, Im mean, When I like boys they are usually my friends also. We could talk about rndom stuff, from art to stealing, to school and Look at the stars with the occasional purple cloud going across the indigo sky. And then maybe he would carry me home with thoes beautiful wings of his! heart

Or maybe it was by accident! I could have knocked myself out and he could have kissed me to wke me up! And then of course I would blush and maybe then he would ask if we could go on a date and end up going somewere random like an amusment park or a regular park park where we would either ride the ferris weel of he would push me on the swings! heart

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:40 pm
AW... bOTh of ratherThaNheather anD Kmk454 idEAs ARe so CuTE

dragon_girl07

Execute Spirit Evolution

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:14 pm
It would be fun to go to an amusement park!

The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games