Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Trouble appears to be in his namesake Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you give clicks for Trouble?
  Yes, his/her/its plight has touched me.
  No, I am heartless and stingy with my clicks.
  What? Who? Whuzzah?
  Oh sure, I'll click here for gold, but to save a feedable? Too much trouble...
  What's with all the poll options?
  Asparagus
View Results

Lupenzo

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:25 am
Poor Trouble (Lil Brat's feedable pet on the home page of the guild) is almost starved. cry

Please, save the Trouble. He (she/it?) needs your clicks. Just one click a day is all it takes. It is the holidays after all. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:55 am
Glad someone else has a soft heart for Trouble. 3nodding  

Rhiannon2006

purplewiz

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:02 am
I click when it looks like he's very hungry, but uh, this is going to probably date me, I'm not sure what the point of it is?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:26 pm
i feed him whenever i visit, and wiz you're right, when you think about it there isn't much logic to it, apart from the fact that he's a cute little blighter.
i have 6 neopets and you could say the same about them, they're just a picture, but i was horrified when the site went down for a week once and they ended up with a status that read 'dying' rolleyes  

jellysundae

Jendaya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:15 pm
I feed Trouble everytime I visit...maybe I should stop by more often.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:43 pm
I feed Trouble every day I'm on too, but he seems to have quite a voracious appetite.

Jelly, I know what you mean about pixel pets. I've been distraught all week because one of my two neopets has Ugga Ugga disease, and I can't find Sporkle Syrup to cure her anywhere. Talk about silly, but those poor sick pixelated eyes just stare at me..... *sobs quietly* I am, quite literally insane I think! rolleyes  

Catira Norr

Mellissandria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:17 pm
Um, I didn't know you were supposed to feed him..I thought he was the gold counter!

Fed him now though...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:21 pm
Catira Norr
I feed Trouble every day I'm on too, but he seems to have quite a voracious appetite.

Jelly, I know what you mean about pixel pets. I've been distraught all week because one of my two neopets has Ugga Ugga disease, and I can't find Sporkle Syrup to cure her anywhere. Talk about silly, but those poor sick pixelated eyes just stare at me..... *sobs quietly* I am, quite literally insane I think! rolleyes

I know, just checked the auction house...there is some there, but good god! lowest price is 175k Neopoints! I wish I could afford that!!

Might want to take your pixel pet to the Healing Springs. Could take a few trips though....but better than nothing...  

Mellissandria

Poppetta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:44 pm
if any of mine get ill i stalk the healing springs, every half hour on the dot until she gives in and heals them just to get me to go away xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:36 pm
*pets trouble  

Elspeth Telrunya

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Poor Trouble... he is a him... poor lil devil... tis the creator of Panic, Chaos and Disorder... and Harbone swears he chews slippers... lol

Yes, he does seem to have an insatiable appetite. Occasionally he needs to be taken out on a bumping spree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:17 pm
Huzzah!

Trouble is relatively well fed. ^,..,^

For NOW.... (cue dramatic revelation music)  

Lupenzo

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mellissandria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:08 am
Lil Brat
Poor Trouble... he is a him... poor lil devil... tis the creator of Panic, Chaos and Disorder... and Harbone swears he chews slippers... lol

Yes, he does seem to have an insatiable appetite. Occasionally he needs to be taken out on a bumping spree. 3nodding

He goes on bumping sprees???  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:11 am
Poor Trouble in trouble again... very hungry! gonk  

Rhiannon2006

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:49 pm
Mellissandria
Lil Brat

He goes on bumping sprees???
On occasion when he's starving, he's been known to bump threads in the Exchange... suffering all kinds of humilation in the process. But is usually stuffed within a half-hour. twisted  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff