Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind Games [inactive]

Back to Guilds

This guild is inactive. 

Tags: ziko, mind, games 

Reply The Crimson Ibis: Dead Threads
By the light of the shining Moon ((need people)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight-Glory

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:59 pm
Lycanthropes have always been considered a shadow race. One that should be avoided and abused. There are some activists, there are some abusers. Fact is, there are people who will buy and sell Lycanthropes as slaves. It is exactly legal, it's just not thought of as bad. Lycans are used as maids, toys, pets, and entertainment. There are arenas that owners can enter their lycans in to fight, race, or otherwise.

Beware though, lycans have the fierce blood of animals in them. They do not appreciate being slaves and will rise against their owners. The most notorious escaped Lycanthrope is Trinia Bellos. A 35 year old female silver wolf Lycan. She is the adopted leader of the underground ban of Lycans. Bellos's Brood are bloodthirsty and will stop at nothing to free their brethren. Human owners live in fear of Bellos and his clan.

Now it is up to that group to disguise (or not) themselves as humans and free all of their brethren. It is up to the few hundred to rise up and wisper the word of freedom into the ears of Lycans everywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:01 pm
Rules:
~ My word is Law, lets get that straight.
~ PM your profiles under the title "By the light of the shining moon"
~ This is a Literate, Long term RP. Please join and stay.
~ Everyone has writers block, just try to keep your posts three or more sentances each. I don't care how long sentences are, just do it.
~ No one likes a godmodder, so don't be one. You will get your butt booted out.
~ I don't mind cursing, just don't get to extreme.
~ DO NOT KILL FELLOW RPs. If you want to kill yourself, be my guest. Just understand that you will either have to make a new character if you want to continue to roleplay.
~ I don't mind romance, It is encouraged. It makes a story interesting. But try to role play with other people, not just tho two of you. and try to keep it under PG- 17.
~ Lycans are not immortal. And they can be killed with somehting other than silver bullets, keep this in mind please.
~ This might seem like a lot of rules, but just one more... unless I think of more.
~ Have a sense of humor. PLEASE!

People you need to watch out for (ie the Mods for you slow people.): Midnight-Glory; OneCalledPyrin

Midnight-Glory

Midnight-Glory

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:02 pm
Now for the fun part

You play a member of the Lycanthrope rebellion under Trinia Bellos. If you want to play a member of the enslaved Lycans, PM me and request to and I'll set you up with a profile form.

NOTE: Lycans can shift just half way but it isn't very comfortable, so mostly they just go one way or the other. Also they cant shift with clothes on so when you shift back you will always be naked. Just letting you know.

Form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] ((First and Last))
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Lycanthrope Form:[/b] ((Panther, Tiger, Cat, Wolf, Raven, Dog, Bear))
[b]Age:[/b] ((between 17 and 60))
[b]Appearance:[/b] ((Both your Human and animal form [u]LINKED!!![/u]))
[b]Background:[/b]((optional, but just give us a bit about how you got into Bellos's brood))
[b]Rank:[/b]((hunter, librarian, warrior, breeder))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:12 pm

Characters:

Username:Midnight-Glory
Name: Trinia Bellos
Lycanthrope Form: Wolf
Appearance: Human Wolf ((normally seen wearing tight jeans, black low boots, and a dark t-shirt))
Background: Trinia was used as a fighter. She was taken to games and forced to slaughter her kind. She vowed at the age of 14 that she would one day break free of her shackles and fight a rebellion against the people who had enslaved her.

That day came on her 20th birthday. She turned on her owners, slaughtering the whole family in her rage. She escaped to the forests of Benire. In the years that followed she has helped free hundreds of her kind. She takes an active part in the war that she started.The Bellos Lycans operate mainly at night. Their base is a deep confusing network of caves that only Trinia knows the extent of.

Second in Command:
((OPEN!))

Hunters:

Username: Slifar
Name: Sora Shintara
Lycanthrope Form: Raven
Appearance: Human Here Raven: here

Warriors:

Username: Lunar-moonshine
Name: Areth Tsuki
Appearance: HumanWolf
Background:Areth belonged to rich family that lived outside of a farming village, she was kept mostly inside and used primarily for housework and watching their young daughter, who had taken to her when they went to purchas a new slave for the house. She was about the same age as their daughter ans soon became friends, and spent many hours playing outside with her. Their daughter,Amber's favorite game was hide ans go seek, so her nose became very traned to track, and find things.Some years later a fire happened and Amber's parents were killed, and Areth's custody fell to her, Amber immediatly released her and offered her a place in her new home, but when the villagers heard of this they rebelled and stormed the property looking for Areth, when Amber realized this she gave me provisions and sent me into the woods, warning me not to come back, for chance of me being killed, and she never wanted to see me die. So with one final look she set out into the woods looking for a new life, and in her serch she stumbled upon Bellos' gang. After she heard of their struggle she decided to join them, and that was 3 years ago.

Username: SenFenrir
Name:Auros Dostanel Fenrir
Lycanthrope Form: Bear
Appearance: Human ((Wears blue jeans and t-shirts)) Animal
Background: Auros is Sen's brother and comrade-in-arms. He was with Sen as he was handed the check, and pulled from his own funds to travel with his brother to support him. He knows much of the oppression the Lycans feel, though he has not had a master. As a child, many of his friends were taken, and he feels a strong contempt for the humans. Sen's is the only voice he listens to at this point in time.

Librarians:

Username: [Q]
Name: Zahir Keen
Lycanthrope Form: Maned Wolf
Appearance: Wolf | Human
Background: Zahir is a Maned WOlf, a near-extinct type of canid from South America. He was born there and shipped here. He doesn't reveal much about his past, and he stays in human form as much as possible. The stench of human has been engrained on him and cannot seem to be erased. Zahir followed Bellos' trail of turmoil, and when things calmed down enough, he convinced the wolf to let him join her.

Username:Stingdragon
Name: Benson
Lycanthrope Form: Cat.
Appearance:Human Animal
Background: He has been a librarian since he lost his eye in a raid a few years ago. Before that he was one of the arena victims that Bellos had freed.

Username: SenFenrir
Name:Sen Alus Fenrir
Appearance: Human ((Wears a black vest and gray dress pants)) Animal
Background: Sen is a lycan from Japan, where he actually had started as a transfer student. He was a slave, but his master was a kind one. On his deathbed, he handed Sen a blank check with the words "You may shape your own destiny, but if I were you, I'd help my bretheren." Sen respected his master's dying wish and withdrew just enough to get him to where Bellos resided, where he begged her to allow him in. He has dedicated the past four years to helping the cause.

Breeders:

Generals:

------------------------------------------------------------------
The enslaved:

Username: soul_less_human
Name: Malik] Clawhand
Appearance: Usual Form Human form Wolf form [he stays in half-shift form, to him it's like a neutral place, form he was loved by humans, yet hurt by humans, so he will not choose the side that hated humans (animal) and the side that preffers to be human (human) ]
Background: He was firstly adopted with a human family as a pet. He loves his past, before when he got to big, and he was re-sold into a master who forced him into races, he is a very good racer.

Username: Midnight-Glory
Name: Reecha Garnet
Lycanthrope Form: Greyhound
Appearance: Animal Human ((except with brown hair))
Background: Reecha is used as a racer. She is extremely fast and wins her owners a fair sum of money. She doesn't have any hope left in her that she will ever get free though. Her owner treats her poorly, but keeps her in good condition. He rarely allows her back into her human form.
Owned by/Used for:Zefa /Racer

Username:Slifar
Name:Vinceit La'hir
Lycanthrope Form:Grey Wolf
Appearance:HumanWolf
Owner / Used For: Mandrakes/Arena Fighter

Midnight-Glory

Midnight-Glory

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:19 pm
The Ranks:
Second in command: Escaped with Trinia. Second in command handles everything from rescues to food income. They assist with interrogations and help keep things organized.

Hunters: Find food for the Brood. It is their job to go out and kill for the clan. They are almost always on the move.

Warriors: Act as spies and rescuers for the Brood. It is there job to find out as much as they can about a particular Lycan before they can go in and free them.

Librarians: Keep track of every Lycan that is Born, brought in, or Killed/Dies. They are the record Keepers of the Bellos Lycans and have to be able to keep track of everything.

Breeders: Breed. that's basically it. They keep the population up in the free lycans. NOTE: There are no cross breed Lycans, only full blood.

General: is the top rank of warrior. They are the ones that can be most trusted to lead a squadron of 5 to a rescue and come back with their heads.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:23 pm
Squad Makeup

A normal squad is made up of five warriors and a General. Since I've had a question on squad make up, here it is.

General (1): Commanding officer of the Squad. It is there job to give out orders and make sure everything runs smoothly.

Second in command (opt): Do I really need to explain this one?

Brute Force (3-4): These people are in charge of weaponry and offensive/defensive coverage. Ie they're the ones with the big guns.

Spy (1-2): These are the people who find out what ever they can about the Lycan in question. Who they are, what they're used for, who the family is, etc.

Midnight-Glory

Midnight-Glory

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:30 pm
Since Q made this very fine map of the caverns(( rolleyes ))... here it is. ((no really, It's wonderful Q))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:39 pm
Trinia jogged back into the underground network of caves that the Bellos Lycans called Home. She looked around though her wolf eyes, assesing all the lycans milled aroun in the lower caves. She was proud of them. They were a hard working bunch, carefully tested and retested. They could not afford a slip in security. Just one leak, and all of their had work would be slit across the throat. Literally. She yawned and sretched and walked, still in her wolf form, into the deepest caves that she lived in. Shuddering back into her Human form in her bed chambers, she dressed and washed the dirt and mud off of her body. She looked into the mirror with pure black eyes, tying back her blood red hair. She turned around and walked back through the natural doorway and back up the flight of stairs to the main halls. She turned and went up another flight of stairs to the Hunting Halls. She walked trough them, peering into doorways and storerooms, making sure that everything was running smoothly.  

Midnight-Glory

slifar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:53 pm
Sora ducked behind some trees, stalking a creature drinking from a river. Of course, Sora had no idea what it was, all he knew was it seemed edible, was of decent size, and looked worth killing. He gently pulled a bow up to his face, which of course he had made himself, and knocked an arrow, which was also hand-made(Even if he did hate making them, especially since more often than not the feathers had to come from himself, and it was very painful getting them off of his body), and let the arrow fly. It flew with a shap whizzing sound before the creature fell with a thud. Sora moved olut of th bushes, not really worried about beeing seen, as if anything cou8ld anyway, it was dark and he was wearing a black cloak, and pulled the creature on to his back. Then he proceded back down a tunnel, which was of course nearly impossible to find unless you knew it's location, and pulled the cloak off. His red eyes adjusted for a bit, since it was slightly brighter down here from the lights, and begain to take his kill to the storage room. When he arravied, he threw it in with a loud thump, closed the door, and went back to his own room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:01 pm
Trinia came up to Sora's room. She knocked on the living rock. "Back so soon? You just left." She leaned against the rock. There were no doors in the caves, with the exception of the storage rooms for the kills. There were no secrets kept between them. "We weren't expecting you back for another couple of minutes at least." She grinned wryly, her wolf teeth gleaming in the fire light from the torches that lined the extent of the caves.  

Midnight-Glory

slifar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:07 pm
Sora smiled and put his bow, and quiver, against the wall. "Well, Apparently something decided to go for a walk about half a mile from here, and of course I couldn't get much more of a load than that, except maybey a few small hares, but I'm not gonna waste any arrows trying to pin down a hare....." He rubbed his arm. "It hurts making those things...... Anyways, I'm pretty sure what I got is some sort of deer, should get a few of us, and of course you got the other food the Hunters are bringing back.... We should be good for awhile....."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:11 pm
"we should. One of my generals has informed me of a panther that is about to be sprung. Poor thing is being used as a pleasure toy. That's going to take all sorts of therapy." Trinia shivered. "Makes my blood boil to hear about humans using us like that."  

Midnight-Glory

slifar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:18 pm
Sora kicked a small dirt clod into the wall, which caused it to break apart into a cloud of dust. "Well, they do things like that, don't they? They fail to see we're just as intelegent as they are, if not more." He shook his head. "Well, at least we don't have to worry about them finding us here, I mean, after all, most of them can't even live in the wild for long without altering it somehow, at least not anymore......"
((Isn't Py coming?))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:24 pm
((She's cleaning her room and closet.))

Trinia grinned wryly and nodded. "Sometimes it almost seems as if they have to destroy everything they touch. We all bear the scars from that." Trinia rubbed her stomach unconsciously. During one of her fights, she had been struck down by her opponent. She had been sliced across the stomach. Even though Lycans heal at about 1/10 the rate of humans, it was enough to leave a gnarled scar across her otherwise tight abdomen.  

Midnight-Glory

The Crimson Ibis: Dead Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces