Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Platypi Pollz*~

Back to Guilds

A platypustastic group of people who really should look into local mental institutions. 

Reply Main Forum
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mule- Platypi Pollz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:10 pm
Hello newbies and oldbies.
This thread is specifically to let the guild know a little about yourself.
It's not required, just a bit of fun to get to know a bit about fellow members. Tell ANYTHING about yourself that you'd like everyone else to know, that isn't inappropriate.
If you're stuck on what to share, here's an example outline you can use if desired.

Example:
Name: Screenname (Or real first name if you wish)
Dislikes: D: Don't even get me started.
Hobbies: Sports, reading; things of that matter.

Those are just a few basic ideas. Don't feel limited to just that, make up your own if you wish. :3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:34 pm
Name: Chii

Favorite color: PURPLE!! domokun heart

Favorite Anime and Mangas: FMA, Fruits Basket, Case Closed, Host Club, Naruto, Trigun (Vashie! whee heart ), Saiyuki, DNAngel, One Piece, Kingdom Hearts (It's a manga too! xD), 12 Kingdoms, Peach Girl, Fullmoon, Boys Over Flowers, Hot Gimmick, Death Note, InuYasha, Bleach... and many more! 4laugh heart

Hobbies: Drawing! whee

See my profile for my 'likes' domokun

Spleeeeeeeee~! biggrin Okay I'm done....  

Lady_Chii

Dapper Genius

Phaedroth
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Name: Phaedroth/Noel

--Under Construction--  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:59 pm
.+FrostyFox+.
Oh and those of you who have already done this once xD and don't feel like doing it again, I reserved that one spot for those who would like for me to just post their info there. :B
I like post'n it. xd  

Lady_Chii

Dapper Genius

~GreyFairy~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:04 am
I shall post it again! O:

Name: Grey
Favorite color: Purple
Loves: Singing, especially in a chorus. I love that feeling of being a part of something so much bigger. I also love photography, my kitteh, friends, and family.
My high: The moment when you're on stage performing, especially when you're in a solo group or something like that. Honestly, when I'm up there, that is my greatest high and I just can't get enough.
My hero/role model: My current choral director, Mr. H. He's amazing, truly amazing. He's hilarious, nice to everyone, has such weird yet inspiring philosophies, and of course is a great singer among other things.
What I can't stand: Famous 'singers' who get paid millions but can't sing for s**t while the people with actual vocal talent are struggling out in the real world. stare Especially when they have fans who are so delusional that they think they can really sing. stare
What I'm prone to do: Be loud, ramble, get easily distracted, laugh at my own jokes, start a conversation with random people, etc. xP

So, yeah, that's me! xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:18 am
So i'll post with this account now.

Name: Dustin
Favorite color: Dark red
Like: computers, piercings, tattoos, stretched piercings if you've got em, music

dislike: too much to list
Favorite thing to do: go out with friends and cause trouble for the general population.  

Plague_razor

iAlli
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:36 am
Name: Call me Alli. ;D
Age: (7 x 7) ÷ 7 + (7 + 7 - 7) x 7 ÷ 7 ... [Use PEMDAS] :]
Color: Bruise purple, blood red, and black. emo emo emo ...Seriously, they're pretty. xD
Number: Seven!
Animal: Platypus of course. :D Penguins are pretty pimpin' too. And pandas who are black and white with their fur.
Likes: Phaedy, all of my friends on and offline, the inside jokes I have with these friends, music, fire, rain, snow, pictures, platypi, penguins, pandas, the number 7, emo colors as listed above, and happy things. :'D
Dislikes: Basically people who make other peoples' lives a hell on earth.
Hobbies: Gaia, computers, web design, volleyball, tennis, and this guild allthefreakingtimeplz.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:49 am
Name: Violette PureHeart, Vi, Nikki, whatever ^^
Dislikes:ALOT of things O.O
Hobbies: Art. Video Games <33 Art. Art, and more art.
Oh! and I work well with children. ^^ I actually want to be a teacher ^^

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

~GreyFairy~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:53 am
Violette PureHeart
Oh! and I work well with children. ^^ I actually want to be a teacher ^^

Wow, really? o:
For a practical job, meaning something actually possible unlike 'singer', I've always thought of becoming a therapist. I figured that I was always good at consoling others and giving advice when needed and I do like psychology...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:19 am

Who you are:
My name is Amber ^.^
I am 1516 years old.

A few things I like are strawberries, music, my friends, my animals, my family, my town, Gaia, shopping, photography, and black&white

Dislikes:
I dont like it when people dislike other people because of the music they listen to. I also dont like: DRAMA, hypocrites, fakers, bugs, drugs, being cold, infomercials ..and thats all I'll put for now >.<

Things you're good at:
Taking pictures and cooking.. [planing to be a photographer....and a cook..]

Things you're not so good at:
Drawing, singing, sports, hm.. a lot of stuff actually..

Other:
I gots a new little brother!! Heck yes! xD

Nekos Princess

ryuuki_fenikkasu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:38 pm
..I'm too lazy right now to post it again. Ya'll know me anyway. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:56 am
Name: Kyoko Yoshi (aka: Tiffie)
Likes: Pink, Green, Kitties, Bunnies, Final Fantasy, NANA, Obi-Wan, Sailor Moon, Gaia, Stitch...that's enough for today. ^_^;
Dislikes: Milk, Birds, being alone in the dark, Thunder....That's all I can think of right now.

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

ExInfestedEdge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:40 pm
Alrighty. I better get to this... >>;

My name's Kyle. Yes, that's a male name. :3 I'm male. :
D I'm also play for the other team, so... >>; Make of that what you will. I'm 16, turning 17 October 1st, 2006. I'm a twin. :3 The younger one, by the way. Damn two minutes. D< Um, favourite colour's green, I love dogs, uh, in my senior year, live in Canada...

My favourite kind of music is House, Trance, Rave, Techno, and anything else that relates to that. :3 Anything with bass will make me happy. :
D

I also absolutely love games. <3 Favourite past time. By far.

Oh. I'm 50% Irish, 25% Maltese, and 25% Arabic. But I'm white. :3 I also have two real brothers and three step-sisters. Tons of family in Ireland and Malta, but haven't met most of the Maltese ones... Actually, any of them.

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff