Submit

Satinique

Fashionable Shopper

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:17 pm
Anyone play wow on here? ^^ I myself am addicted rofl 60 Troll mage ^^ Horde ftw hehe ^^

Played alliance too, my first year of wow, (played since feb '05), 60 hunter and priest, and every other class too 3nodding

How about you? heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:28 pm
I do I do! 60 troll hunter =) been playing since Wows first christmas but i slack way to much to bring a charetcer up to 60...took me almost a year just to get that one sweatdrop In the mean time my hubby had his account that november and he has 2 60s..only >< All the pople in our clan that we started out with have anywhere form 3-7 level 60 charecters...crazyness  

Vexxiena

B.O.H.I.C.A.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:30 pm
ME!!
60 female dwarf hunter - Drummergal from Durotan  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:20 am
Never played but always wanted to  

Shroom_Masta2006

Satinique

Fashionable Shopper

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:07 pm
biggrin cool!

@Vexxiena - Cool ^^ I've had 3 actual 60s, and 2 close ones, and a couple in the late 40's. I stopped for various reasons ^^;

The one I am on now, the 60 mage, my main heart I got her from 1-60 in 3 weeks, and wow that was a challenge. All myself aswell 3nodding Sleepless nights or just a little sleep, questing and killing so many things O.O Thats 300 tailoring / first aid aswell whee Not to mention 200+ enchanting ^^; hehe Very proud of her ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:11 pm
Sadly, I hate WoW with a firey passion. o.o seen many family and people way to obsessed with it.....>.<

My firend parents missed her award cermony cause the HAD to play WoW...so I hate it, and yes...I have played it. I was a elf, night elf I belive o.O Not sure...been over a year or so.  

Amarou

Jaxaelin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:24 pm
I play it whenever my brother and his computer are home. (pretty much the summer)
38 Tauren Druid, last time I checked. I love being a cow lady.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:09 pm
Amarou
Sadly, I hate WoW with a firey passion. o.o seen many family and people way to obsessed with it.....>.<

My firend parents missed her award cermony cause the HAD to play WoW...so I hate it, and yes...I have played it. I was a elf, night elf I belive o.O Not sure...been over a year or so.
yeah im right there with you!
and i think i was a paladin. i dont remember, care to remember, or want to even care to remember.

urban_samurai

Kaydiene

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:19 am
I could not begin with how addicted i am to WoW well alot of MMO's actually there are alot of MMO's ive been addicted to  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:22 pm
I was 'addicted' to WoW for a long time... sweatdrop and then I took a break which was partly not voluntary (long story)...
But there's a ton of level 60s now and a significantly less amount of low levels... No fun at all >_<
But I am excited for the expansion coming out...
ninja  

Mopopo

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:45 pm
I've always kind of wanted to play, but it takes too much time and money.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:32 pm
I played it over my frieds but Im geting it for my computer later this year.  

Alexis_Pride00

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:09 pm
I'm not saying that it's a bad game... because personally I've never played. But I broke up with my boyfriend over it and I know other girls that have too because they spent all their time on the computer and none with us.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:26 am
I have a night elf hunter, level 30-something. I enjoy it, but I don't play that much. When I do, I tend to play my new character, an undead warlock. I do love the PvP though. Me, my cousin, dad, brother, and friend have created five druids on Daggerspine!  

Ambura Mancer

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:42 am
loving_sorrow
I'm not saying that it's a bad game... because personally I've never played. But I broke up with my boyfriend over it and I know other girls that have too because they spent all their time on the computer and none with us.

I'm afraid to start playing WoW, honestly. sweatdrop I know that I have an addictive personality, and the last thing we need in this house is ANOTHER game for me to 'lose' the hubby to. He's a DM at an online game at www.exodus-chats.org/IceHaven and spends every free minute there. xp I've always been curious though. However, too much time and money to play it and yeah. I kinda like having a life. ^__^

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff