[!] Suggestions [!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Charmed Guild Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:27 pm
Do you have an idea for the next subforum, contests, or for the guild in general?

Post any and all suggestions or concerns about the guild here and they most likely will be used.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:00 pm
You can like have a contest for who ever can write the best spell..

But if they do they have to name what they are vanquishing and the spell has to deal with about the powers of the demon or witch or warlock you get what I mean  

hemo_kid

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:13 pm
Halliwell kid

But if they do they have to name what they are vanquishing and the spell has to deal with about the powers of the demon or witch or warlock you get what I mean
good idea  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:16 pm
Knight of Shadows
Halliwell kid

good idea

Thanks...  

hemo_kid

Ravenkid9266

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:03 pm
I think it would be a little more fun if you had a measuring stick so to speak for each character such as power levels and such. or a way to measure power gains, like piper season 1 and piper season 5. and what not but maby thats just me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:18 pm
Hmm...I get what your saying. I'll have to think on that though. It would be a bit confusing.  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

Ravenkid9266

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:51 pm
it could be as simple or as complex as you like.

simple assigning a number to your powers and skills and perhaps a way to improve them

maby so many posts of RP in character training to improve something?

im just thinking outloud here feel free to stop me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:56 am
What about Art drawings or stoires made up for charmed i seen that hapen on a internet site it was real good  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:17 am
Grim_Reaper_Rules
What about Art drawings or stoires made up for charmed i seen that hapen on a internet site it was real good

Really? What is the name of the site?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:14 am
Well mine is not much just a little game I found called "Throw something Charmed related at the person below you" I thought we could make a thread for it, but I didn't know where to put it. It can be really fun especially if you try not to repeat.  

JJ Johnson

ChoreoG!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:45 am
I think those are all great ideas! What about an art thread on designing new outfits for the girls? Best set of three outfits (one phoebe, one paige, one piper) wins some sort of a prize? A little lame I know and probably been done before!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:49 am
ChoreoG!
I think those are all great ideas! What about an art thread on designing new outfits for the girls? Best set of three outfits (one phoebe, one paige, one piper) wins some sort of a prize? A little lame I know and probably been done before!
Thanks for your suggestion. =]  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

xcoraline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:22 am
I dont know about everyone else but i love most of the music used on the show. Its not usually that easy to find out what this music is though. I think there should be a sticky thread in the maid forum for music. People could just post the name of a song and the episode/place it was played it and then the music could gradually be added to the first or second post on one big list to make it easy to find. Eventually we would have all of the music. I could already provide much of the music for season five. ^_^ I think a lot of people would find this really helpful. Ive looked all over for something like this and have yet to find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:26 am
I think the new Subforum should be P3.
You have magic school, well P3 was a big part of the show. you can treat it as any other club. you set up each thread as a different place in the club, the VIP room, the bar, the dance floor, the back room, outside the club, etc...

RP clubs are a huge part of gaia, they are a bit less constricting then a regular charmed RP. and you can throw parties. such as a wiccan party, or a mortal party. themes and guild events can be held there. stuff like that.  

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:21 pm
I'm thinking, that maybe, some subforums for general chat, games, and/or fanfics might be a good idea.
General chat would be good for people who really just want to chat with their fellow charmed fans/friends, not necessarily about charmed.
Games - they could be charmed related, but wouldn't have to be. Just perhaps, another way to have fun with the members of the guild.
Fanfics- I think something like this was suggested earlier, but I know some people who write really good stories, and a place to post them would be great. And they would be charmed related.

That's it for my suggestions at the moment.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff