Quidditch pitch. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:30 pm
This is where the stands are, where all the hogwarts students come to watch the games. Teams may also come here to practice, although whoever holds a note from their head of house has the choice of taking up the whole pitch.

Flying lessons will also be held here.

Team practices are held in october.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:34 am
Upon making their way to the quidditch pitch for their first flying lesson, they will find proffessor Balrith Thompson, a hansome man with blonde hair, and a charming smile. He has layed out each of the brooms for the students, and waits for them. Other past students from oh so many years back, would remember that lessons weren't taught here. But what was a better place to teach them, than the place where they very well could become the next best Quidditch player.

Schedual:
No classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
MONDAY:
Free until night.
Night classes for First years.

WEDNESDAY:
Free until night again.
Night class for first years.

Roster:
Adora Vivara, Gryffindor.
Skyla Nott, Hufflepuff.

Rules:
-Pay attention to the teacher.
-Keep your broom on the ground until teacher is pressant.
-More to come... xD  

CrystalRose
Vice Captain

Earthe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:07 pm
Edana flounced her way out onto the pitch, and sat down on the fresh grass. She had been quiet her first day, trying to soak in her surroundings. Now that she knew her way around, she was as boisterous as ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:28 pm
Ory, Toria and Remmi walked onto the Pitch and looked around.. They saw Charlotte and her two friends.. She looked at the two boys, "Well we're here, where's Rhiana and Edwick?"  

FluffyPoiSin

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Earthe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:13 pm
Rhiana jogged out onto the pitch, bat in hand. She waved to Toria, Ory and their friends. "Hey! Sorry I'm late, had to talk to Thompson for a minute. Well, I don't recognise some faces." Extending her hand first to Remmi, then to Charlotte and her friends, she introduced herself. "I'm Rhiana. Sixth year Ravie."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:38 pm
Earthe
Rhiana jogged out onto the pitch, bat in hand. She waved to Toria, Ory and their friends. "Hey! Sorry I'm late, had to talk to Thompson for a minute. Well, I don't recognise some faces." Extending her hand first to Remmi, then to Charlotte and her friends, she introduced herself. "I'm Rhiana. Sixth year Ravie."
Remmi smiled, "Nice to meet you.." he said as he shook her hand.. "Remmi.." he said..  

Frito Lays

Pieces of Charlotte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:43 pm
Charlotte smiled at the girl she shook her hand and introduced herself and her friends.. "Hi, Im Charlotte, Ory's friend.. and these are my firends.." she said gesturing to the girls.. "We're all 7th year Slytherins.." the girls smiled and in unison, "Hello!" greeted Rhiana  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:48 pm
She smiled.. "Well I think all we're missing is Edwick..." she put her hand on her stomach, she didn't feel well thinking about Edwick.. Something might be wrong.. She looked at Remmi..  

FluffyPoiSin

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

CrystalRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:34 am
Edwick ran onto the pitch out of breath, his hair in a mess, his robes hanging off his shoulders. He stared at all of them. "Hope I didn't keep you." He said lightly and then smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:25 pm
Rhiana smiled as the older teenagers introduced themselves, but then quickly frowned as Edwick ran onto the pitch. "Edwick! What's wrong, what happened? You're a mess!"  

Earthe
Crew

CrystalRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:40 pm
"Just ran into a bit of... Um... Delay..." He said swinging on his heels. He then walked over to the nearest bench and then sighed. "Bah! I forgot my broom care thing..." He said this mostly to himself as he smoothed out his hair, and fixed his robes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:46 pm
Rhiana raised her eyebrows. She thought to herself, A delay.. right, Edwick. Sure.. The girl didn't buy it for a minute. "Ed, I've got a broom care kit in the locker room, why don't you come with me." Rhiana pulled the key off her neck and jangled it. Smiling at him, she said, "I've got to get my broom and a ball anyway." Looking around the group of seventh years, Rhiana addressed them too. "If anyone needs anything, I know everyone here isn't Ravenclaw, but I can always bug your captains for replacement supplies if we're dying for something."  

Earthe
Crew

FluffyPoiSin

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:28 am
Earthe
Rhiana raised her eyebrows. She thought to herself, A delay.. right, Edwick. Sure.. The girl didn't buy it for a minute. "Ed, I've got a broom care kit in the locker room, why don't you come with me." Rhiana pulled the key off her neck and jangled it. Smiling at him, she said, "I've got to get my broom and a ball anyway." Looking around the group of seventh years, Rhiana addressed them too. "If anyone needs anything, I know everyone here isn't Ravenclaw, but I can always bug your captains for replacement supplies if we're dying for something."
She lookd at Edwick and her stomach muscle tensed up. She gripped her stomach more.. He looked like he'd been hexed.. She sent him a look.. A "We're going to need to talk look" seeing as Edwick and Toria had been friends a long while.. she knew he knew what it ment..

She looked to Rhiana, trying to hide the discomfert in her gut...

She couldn't help but laugh slightly.. "Rhi babe, none of us play Quidditch, that's your bag.." she put her hand on Rhiana's shoulder.. "But thanks.."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:44 am
"I play..." Edwick said quietly, and the glanced at Toria getting the idea from the look but he shook his head as to say nothing was wrong. "Thanks Rhiana.." He smiled lightly and then walked over to her waiting to be led to her locker, or to get the key.  

CrystalRose
Vice Captain

FluffyPoiSin

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:00 pm
CrystalRose
"I play..." Edwick said quietly, and the glanced at Toria getting the idea from the look but he shook his head as to say nothing was wrong. "Thanks Rhiana.." He smiled lightly and then walked over to her waiting to be led to her locker, or to get the key.
She smiled, "I know you do Ed, I ment us Sevens.. Sorry Edwick.." she said with a suspecious look... As if to say, I know you're lying Edwick..  
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff