Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm a member?
  Yes! Yay!
View Results

Venom73

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:57 am
Hello people My name is Venom73 I been playing zelda since I was 5 Ocarina of time for the 64 with my first zelda game ever. I have played every zelda game except for skyward sword :/ but that's ok. I'm glad to be here I cant wait to discuss zelda related topics here!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:57 am
Aiko here. I'm not gonna pretend I'm an almighty expert on the games, but I have played several of them and am absolutely in love with the series as a whole. I love to play the games, talk about them, collect stuff related to them (I even have a pair of earbuds with the Triforce on them X3), etc. Glad to be here to share the LoZ love! heart mrgreen

p.s. Sorry if I reply too much to various posts. When I'm in a guild, I tend to be a little over-active lol.  

Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500

Blood Of a Demonic Angel

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm
Hi, my names Nora and I've only played Twilight Princess about 80% because my game was stolen. However, I have watched all the video walkthroughs on Zeldadungeon.net. I'm currently playing Phantom Hourglass. Ummmm, yeah, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:26 pm
Hi you can call me Joe, i hope i can make some cool friends here.  

Redcomet23

eAqua

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image
Hey everyone! I'm Reawakened Zelda, but you can call me Zelda or anything else that's easy to remember, so long as it's not offensive, please. c: I'm glad to be a member of this guild, and hope that I can be active with college and other events going on in that thing called 'life'. This place looks really friendly and fun, so I'm sure I'll have a blast here. >w<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:21 pm
Gonna take the opportunity right after Reawakened Zelda's post and say;

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!! SO happy to have you! Please do enjoy your stay, and please be sure to read the Rules and Guidelines before posting (:

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

eAqua

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 pm
Akeyami

User Image
Thank you for the grand welcome! c: And I'll make sure to go read them again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. >w<;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 pm
Reawakened Zelda
Akeyami

User Image
Thank you for the grand welcome! c: And I'll make sure to go read them again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. >w<;
Thank you very much! And btw, lovely cosplay you have going there, and very nicely pulled off ;D I've seen similar designs on tektek but you're the first I've seen to actually pull it off on Gaia itself ^__^  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

eAqua

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm
Akeyami

User Image
Thank you very much! I made this avi a while ago and entered the arenas with it on another account. c: I used to have a habit of account hopping which I'd like to think I'm done with now. xD But that might explain why it has look-alikes on tektek. :3 I either submitted it under Zelda Skyloft or Microsoft Fi. . . Or maybe something else. I'd have to check. xD

Your avi is very nice as well, it's hard to make yellow-themed avis with the limited items on gaia for it, but you did a wonderful job. c:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:38 pm
Reawakened Zelda
Akeyami

User Image
Thank you very much! I made this avi a while ago and entered the arenas with it on another account. c: I used to have a habit of account hopping which I'd like to think I'm done with now. xD But that might explain why it has look-alikes on tektek. :3 I either submitted it under Zelda Skyloft or Microsoft Fi. . . Or maybe something else. I'd have to check. xD

Your avi is very nice as well, it's hard to make yellow-themed avis with the limited items on gaia for it, but you did a wonderful job. c:
Ahaha, you're not the only one in TLoZH who has had or has a habit of account hopping, lol, so I understand. And "Microsoft Fi", ha, I like that! xD

Oh thank you, I just switch off outfit designs as I feel like it...this certainly wasn't too hard.

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

eAqua

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:41 pm
Akeyami
Reawakened Zelda
Akeyami

Ahaha, you're not the only one in TLoZH who has had or has a habit of account hopping, lol, so I understand. And "Microsoft Fi", ha, I like that! xD

Oh thank you, I just switch off outfit designs as I feel like it...this certainly wasn't too hard.
User Image
That's a relief to hear, though I do really hope this is my last jump. Yeah, my friend came up with it for me. >w< I thought it was pretty clever too!

You're welcome. And you can say that, but I'm original avi challenged, so I'm still impressed!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Reawakened Zelda
User Image
That's a relief to hear, though I do really hope this is my last jump. Yeah, my friend came up with it for me. >w< I thought it was pretty clever too!

You're welcome. And you can say that, but I'm original avi challenged, so I'm still impressed!
Then for your sake I hope so as well! And it certainly is a clever name. Oh Fi. I named my iPhone after her for a reason xDD

Well thank you, lol. I just like putting stuff together and having some fun with items, etc.

Anyways, see you around in TLoZH!! Welcome and enjoy! :3

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

eAqua

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:00 pm
Akeyami
Reawakened Zelda

Then for your sake I hope so as well! And it certainly is a clever name. Oh Fi. I named my iPhone after her for a reason xDD

Well thank you, lol. I just like putting stuff together and having some fun with items, etc.

Anyways, see you around in TLoZH!! Welcome and enjoy! :3
User Image
It's what I named my iPod. xD And you are welcome again~ I'll be sure to try to frequent this place when I can. c: Once again, thanks for the welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello there, everyone! My name's Skylen and I am SO happy to be a member of this guild! mrgreen I've loved the Zelda franchise for as long as I can remember! The very first game I played was OoT and I instantly fell in love! I'll never forget how utterly shocked I was when I first left Kokiri Woods and went into Hyrule Field! sweatdrop Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the chance to play Skyward Sword yet... It really looks like such a wonderful game and I've heard great things about it. I hope I'll be able to get it soon! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess Skylen

Generous Lover

8,300 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers