Yes! Yay!
View Results

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:38 pm
Embarassing introduction times YAY!

See the mod intros for mine.

Share anything about yourself that you want. And you certainly don't have to if you don't want to!!! This is just an optional ice-breaker.

Also please note that this is super-edited first post, and the posts below are from waaaayyyy back when this guild was first founded. Have fun with the nostalgia, everyone xD

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:23 pm
Orion here just saying I'm new. What excatly am I suppost to do? I never joined a guild before. They always came and asked me.  

Orion13

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:30 pm
Orion13
Orion here just saying I'm new. What excatly am I suppost to do? I never joined a guild before. They always came and asked me.
This is like a Zelda sub-forum.. You just post and make topics. You can read about it in the guilds forum.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:01 pm
Im Kagra123 im a Part of the crew for this guild .... HI ...i guess you could say im hyper and outgoing thats all i can say but if you need help on zelda games .. ESPECIALY OoS ask me goo a head .. thats all hehehehehehehehehehe NINJA ninja and remember .... I LOVE TEH CUCOOS!!!!!!!!  

l h i p p o l

Orion13

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:21 pm
Kagra123
Im Kagra123 im a Part of the crew for this guild .... HI ...i guess you could say im hyper and outgoing thats all i can say but if you need help on zelda games .. ESPECIALY OoS ask me goo a head .. thats all hehehehehehehehehehe NINJA ninja and remember .... I LOVE TEH CUCOOS!!!!!!!!

(psst. My ninja can beat your ninjaUser Image)

Link Rulz!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:26 pm
I'm Kaze no Takuto, a hardcore Legend of Zelda fan with an expertise in A Link to the Past, The Wind Waker, livebearing fish (such as guppies, mollies, platies, and swodtails), graphics design, and budgies.

Gaiaonline is my main forum; I've been on for two years! Until February I has relatively few posts on this account, however I have grown increasingly fond of this cosplay.

Long live Miyamoto! Long live Nintendo! Long live The Legend of Zelda!  

Kaze no Takuto

l h i p p o l

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:41 pm
Orion13
Kagra123

(psst. My ninja can beat your ninjaUser Image)

Link Rulz!!

how.. HOW.howhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhow HOW DID YOU DO THAT I LURV NINJAS  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:13 pm
I am Canas Wainwright and Zelda games are the only ones that beat Fire Emblem for #1 position in my mind.
I RP and play video games most of the time. Then I sometimes get up and go to class...
THE NEW ZELDA WILL OWN YOU! xd  

Lesser Nirvana

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:36 pm
Canas Wainwright
I am Canas Wainwright and Zelda games are the only ones that beat Fire Emblem for #1 position in my mind.
I RP and play video games most of the time. Then I sometimes get up and go to class...
THE NEW ZELDA WILL OWN YOU! xd
OOOH! *slightly off-topic* Fire Emblem is AWESOME! *ahem* anyways, just had to get that out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:04 pm
yo i'm new........................*waves* hi Miss Link  

Koneko Momo-hime

l h i p p o l

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:16 pm
Soraxas
thats ok so is this guild xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:20 pm
Kagra123
Soraxas
thats ok so is this guild xd

yeah fear the bannana*pulls out bannana*  

Koneko Momo-hime

Caest

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:21 pm
I'm Caest Cruz, or Caest for short. I'm a Zelda fan, and I want to get Twilight Princess as soon as possible!! I'm a good friend, and I can summon stuff! XD Well, ok maybe I can't actually summon stuff, but if I could I would! Anyway, thanx for includeing me in ur guild.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:31 pm
Hello, everyone! ^-^ My name's linkfreak! Or, just L.K., for short. ^-^

I've written many Zelda fanfics, a lot of them are in the making though, right now... -_-6 They'll be up in the summer time, tough! ^-^

I've also beaten almost every single Zelda game out there! I've also found a glich, too, in the Wind Waker not too long ago... Like, on Sunday! -_-6

Oh yeah, my dream is to someday work for Nintendo! That's been my dream for my entire life! I hope that it comes true, someday! T-T

Oh yeah! I'm 15, and I'm a Freshmen in High School! ^-^

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

l h i p p o l

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:40 pm
Soraxas
Kagra123
Soraxas