Paige's Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:41 am
Paige got in control of her powers the quickest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:25 pm
lordbirch
She also had the most help though! ^_^  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:37 pm
13lackMagic
lordbirch
She also had the most help though! ^_^

She hadto learn quicker though because of the constant flow of demons they always got.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:20 pm
I liked both Prue and Paige. I would have liked to see before Prue died or even in the finale or something that they would have done something new like use the power of 4! It would have been way more powerful then the Power of 3 and it would just be cool to find!  

Wicked_Vampeera

JiNX Charm3

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:28 pm
Knight of Shadows
i got to admit, i liked prue better, but paige's powers are cooler. And she probably could orb billie somewhere. She's sent demons back to magic school. And now she can even move them like prue used to. Yay.

I liked prue too but she seemed kind of stuck for most of the time she was on the show. i like paige better she's funnier and show more emotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:13 pm
Paige with lightning bolts would never have happened. If they show staye don long enough, she may have devolped energy balls.

I kept waiting for an episode where Pru was summoned from teh dead, which caused teh balance of the Power of Three to be off balance, and in turn causes Paige to loose her powers, ultil Pru returned to the great beyond.

Pru... PAige...
I didnt like Shanon. I dont know why but I have never really liked her, but she was a great actress, and the character of PRu was awsome.

Paige... Whitelighters always hold a place in my heart. and Rose Magowen is a favorite actress of mine.  

Djnn

ludwigslight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:00 pm
i will always like prue, piper and paige. i don't like phoebe.
but i agree that the balance of power was more even once prue died. and I think that Pipers, phoebes and Paiges powers are now more even than they were with Prue.

It would have been awesome to see Prue come back in the last 2 episodes just to make it a real finale.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:35 am
yer
shes awesome she can orb herself anything else
and kick a**
and shes hot  

NigroMan69

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:15 pm
Well, I always thought that Prue’s powers always looked much cooler than Paige’s. The white orbs kind of annoyed me a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 am
elf_star
Well, I always thought that Prue’s powers always looked much cooler than Paige’s. The white orbs kind of annoyed me a little.

Prue's powers were boring. Wow watch me throw a demon... Again!

Paige orbed things, herself, others. She whipped fireballs back at people, she could orb in unknown and attack. She could orb a demon into another demon's attack, as seen on the Triad. Paige wins hands down.

Like you wouldn't want to orb anywhere in the world at any moment?

And Phoebe was suppose to have the most internal powers, it made her stronger as a witch, she became the spell caster of the sisters.

Piper was way better after Prue died, she was finally the big sister, she stepped up and became stronger because she didn't have to take a back seat to Prue the self-proclaimed "super witch".  

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Ross Mohan
elf_star

Prue's powers were boring. Wow watch me throw a demon... Again!

Paige orbed things, herself, others. She whipped fireballs back at people, she could orb in unknown and attack. She could orb a demon into another demon's attack, as seen on the Triad. Paige wins hands down.

Like you wouldn't want to orb anywhere in the world at any moment?

And Phoebe was suppose to have the most internal powers, it made her stronger as a witch, she became the spell caster of the sisters.

Piper was way better after Prue died, she was finally the big sister, she stepped up and became stronger because she didn't have to take a back seat to Prue the self-proclaimed "super witch".

Prue could do much more than throw demons into the air. She had her astral projection, which allowed her to be in two places at once. I can just imagine if they didn't kill her character off, than those powers could have been perfected. Also, when she fought, she could use her powers to levitate her body. This is similar to what Phoebe can do.

Prue was also able to whip fireballs back at people and move demons into another demons attack. They both had the power of telekinesis, but she didn't have to waste her time saying the objects name, which I also find annoying.

Like I said earlier, I find those white orbs annoying. I would much rather have astral projection where I could be in two places at once.

Phoebe was always the spell casters of the sisters. I always considered Prue second to Phoebe when it came to that part.

Piper becoming stronger had to do more with the fact that she became a mother rather than Prue dying. At least that’s what I think.

Anyways, no matter what you say, I will always like Prue’s powers way more than Paige's because, I just find the white orbs annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:05 pm
actually i don't like it xp  

tiko0

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out