Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Kingdom Hearts Worlds You Would Like To See Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your favorite Kingdom Hearts 2 world?
  Port Royal
  Timless River
  Land of Dragons
  Space Paranoids
View Results

distorted_muse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:22 pm
Me and my friend were thinking about cool worlds that could be in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

I thought a Toy Story world would be cool and considering Disney did distribute it to America a Spirited Away world would be awesome.

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:43 pm
Snow White, and Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. They had the princesses from those three, why not the worlds? And I'd like to see Maleficent on her own turf for once, instead of stealing other people's castles all the time.  

`Greed

.Peach`Fuzz.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:07 pm
I agree with Thesenis, seeing all of the Princesses of Heart's homeworlds, except for maybe Jasmine's again, would be really cool. You'd get to meet the 7 Dwarfs!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:41 am
I think that a really interesting world would be The Rescuers. I loved that movie to death. Another good one would be Toy Story, I agree(I'd love to have Buzz Lightyear as an ally!). I'd like to see more involvement in the older cartoons as well, and maybe a deeper Tarzan world.  

Beck_Hansen

[Emerald.Oblivion]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:41 am
I'd like to maybe see Pocahontas.
Or even The Jungle Book.
3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:02 am
i would like to see more port royal!!  

azores

[ hopeless s o u z o u ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:37 am
Huh... how 'bout "The Sword in the Stone"? I haven't seen that movie in forever, but since Merlin comes from it, I'm willing to give it a shot. xDD

Toy Story would probably my favorite world if KH had it, though. Seeing Woody sail around and having Buzz as a comrade - that would be a sight to see. :3

Kim Possible would be funny, too. :3 I'd love to have Kim as a partner and whooping Shego's rear (even though I love Shego) and having a dual with Drakken. ...Yeah. Rufus would rock, too.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:44 pm
This has no relation to disney but I think Naruto would make a good world sorta like what they did with the collisium in kh2 like first you go through the achadamy then the chuunin exams, Fight Orachimaru, Fight Garra((He's awsome.)) Fight the sound five and at the last fight team up with Garra and Rock lee then team up with Naruto to fight Sasuke.  

Samurai Senel

Samanosuke Reizo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:03 am
Now I Know Some Of You Say Hollow Bastion Is The World For FF Characters But I'd Its Not Really Their World Since Its Used In KH1 And Most Of The FF Characters Was At Colliseum And Traverse Town And None Was In Hollow Bastion Only Beast And The Princess's So I Would Like To See A FF 7 Advent Children World Or The First FF7 World Cuase They Barely Give Cloud Screen Time >_> And They DID Make Sephiroth A Very STRONG Boss So... Yea...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:51 am
Spira or Toy Story or Spirited Away would be nice....  

xxxcyberaddictxxx

Skwinky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:29 pm
That "Sword in the Stone" sounds like an amazingly awesome idea now that I think about it. <3

I would also like to see a "Treasure Planet". The whole idea of the planet and space pirates in general is just smexy. x3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:40 pm
yeah, how come they don't visit any Final Fantasy worlds? Like at least 1 city. Like Midgar biggrin  

iLLvybe

itsuki_himoji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:37 pm
I know that he's already in the second game but I'd love to go to a "Lilo and Stitch" world.Fighting alongside with Stitch instead of him staying on the screen for a limited time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:29 pm
any final fantasy world  

ThomasJ3ff3rson

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:11 pm
The Emperor's New Groove! rofl xp  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers