Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 pm
harukaharu
Co-ownership between HarukaHaru and irishgirl1017 for Sayoko

User Image

Roleplay Rights

Both have OOC and IC RP rights.
Stats can be in HarukaHaru's and irishgirl1017's teepees.
Sayoko can be displayed in irishgirl1017's teepee in any way.

Breeding Rights

All breedings will be discussed with both owners.
HarukaHaru has full basket rights to first breeding.
irishgirl1017 has full basket rights to second breeding.
Final breeding will be discussed between both owners.

Other

Both have sig rights.
Both have Familiar attachment rights.
If irishgirl1017 were to disappear without notice/contact, full ownership will be reverted back to HarukaHaru.
The above statement does not work in reverse.

I, Irishgirl1017 agree to this. Thank you very much haru.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:29 pm
x blame it on the --- x
AlexiaSilver
User Image
Owners:
xxxOriginal: AlexiaSilver
xxxCo-owned: x blame it on the --- x

Teepee Rights:
xxxBoth Owners will Have Rights
xxx Stats will be kept in x blame it on the --- x's teepee.

Breeding Rights:
xxxFrist Breeding x blame it on the --- x's Breeding. This will not count toward AlexiaSilver's Breeding count. (However, Blame does not have rights to choose a female for this breeding. Conleth already has a lifemate. He will not breed to anyone other than that female)
xxxSecond Breeding AlexiaSilver's Breeding. This will not count toward x blame it on the --- x's Breeding count
xxxThrid Breeding Will be Discussed later.

Role Play Rights:
xxxConleth already has a set personality and history. We will both stick to it IC and OOC. If any changes are made through plot, we will discuss it together. (In saying that, both I and x blame it on the --- x have Full IC and OOC Rp rights.)

Signature Rights:
xxxBoth Owners have Full Sig Rights.

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
xxxLife Mating: Conleth already has a lifemate. This will not be changing.
xxxSkinwalkering: This Must be discussed between both owners.
xxxMajor Injuries: This Must be discussed between both owners.
xxxBreaking Ownership: x blame it on the --- x cannot Break the Co-Ownership agreement. AlexiaSilver can break the Agreement at any time, for any reason.
xxxRelinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.
·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

Agreed <333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·

Editing this due to Conleth's lifemating being broken.

Now:
Breeding Rights:
xxxFrist Breeding x blame it on the --- x's Breeding. This will not count toward AlexiaSilver's Breeding count. (Blame may discuss flings and lifemates with Alexia, but over all Alexia has final say on who Conleth will breed with.)
xxxSecond Breeding AlexiaSilver's Breeding. This will not count toward x blame it on the --- x's Breeding count

xxxLife Mating: Will be discussed between Blame and Alexia if the situation presents itself.  

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:34 pm
AlexiaSilver
x blame it on the --- x
AlexiaSilver
User Image
Owners:
xxxOriginal: AlexiaSilver
xxxCo-owned: x blame it on the --- x

Teepee Rights:
xxx Stats will be kept in x blame it on the --- x's teepee.

Breeding Rights:
xxxFrist Breeding x blame it on the --- x's Breeding. This will not count toward AlexiaSilver's Breeding count. (However, Blame does not have rights to choose a female for this breeding. Conleth already has a lifemate. He will not breed to anyone other than that female)

Role Play Rights:
xxxConleth already has a set personality and history. We will both stick to it IC and OOC. If any changes are made through plot, we will discuss it together. (In saying that, both I and x blame it on the --- x have Full IC and OOC Rp rights.)

Signature Rights:
xxxBoth Owners have Full Sig Rights.

xxxLife Mating: Conleth already has a lifemate. This will not be changing.
xxxSkinwalkering: This Must be discussed between both owners.
xxxMajor Injuries: This Must be discussed between both owners.
xxxBreaking Ownership: x blame it on the --- x cannot Break the Co-Ownership agreement. AlexiaSilver can break the Agreement at any time, for any reason.
xxxRelinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.
·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

Agreed <333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·

Editing this due to Conleth's lifemating being broken.

Now:
Breeding Rights:
xxxFrist Breeding x blame it on the --- x's Breeding. This will not count toward AlexiaSilver's Breeding count. (Blame may discuss flings and lifemates with Alexia, but over all Alexia has final say on who Conleth will breed with.)

xxxLife Mating: Will be discussed between Blame and Alexia if the situation presents itself.

Agreed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm
Cyranospixie
LOLTERNATIVE
Co Ownership Of Soquilli

User Image

Owners:
xxxLOLTERNATIVE & Cyranospixie

Teepee Rights:
xxxStats will be kept in Cyranospixie's Teepee.

Breeding Rights:
xxxFrist Breeding LOLTERNATIVE's.
xxxSecond Breeding Cyranospixie's.
xxxThrid Breeding Will be discussed after the second breeding.

Role Play Rights:
xxxVasilissa already has a detailed personality & backstory, I ask that that be taken into consideration when RPing her. Changes may be made, but not ones that would drastically change her.
xxx Cyranospixie has FULL IC & OOC RP rights.

Signature Rights:
xxxBoth owners have sig rights.
xxx

xxxLife Mating: As Lissa already has talks of mateship I ask that Cyranos not approach other soquilli owners in regards to breeding/life mating Lissa to a soquilli other than her future mate.
xxxSkinwalkering: This can't happen. It would involve drastically changing her personality.
xxxMajor Injuries: May occur should a RP decree it.
xxxBreaking Ownership: Cyranospixie cannot Break the Co-Ownership agreement. LOLTERNATIVE can break the agreement for whatever reason she deems necessary. Agreement will also be broken should she hear no word from Cyranospixie for 3 months without warning.

I agree to the co-owner terms of Vasilissa with LOLTERNATIVE **dies quietly of joy**

I, LOLTERNATIVE, am breaking this agreement. Since making the agreement, cyranos has not posted in Soquili - that I have seen - or made any attempts to RP with Vasilissa. I will be taking back FULL rights.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:03 pm
Co owning agreement between Akira-Kisho and MayaMage2

For ownership of:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original owner: Akira-Kisho
Co-owner: MayaMage2

Signature Rights:
-Both parties are entitled to full signature rights.

Roleplay Rights:
-Both parties have full RP rights OOC and IC. MayaMage2 is not allowed to alter or change Chogan's pre-existing personality and any major plot events that could alter his personality need to be discussed previously with Akira-Kisho.

Breeding Rights:
- Akira has full rights to first breeding.
- Maya has full rights to second breeding.
- Third breeding ideally will be split between both Akira and Maya with all consideration to the mare's owner(s). Most likely, this will result in one basket being co-owned between both Akira and Maya

Akira-Kisho reserves the right to end this contract if Maya is to go MIA from Gaia for 6 months. Rights will fully come back to Akira at that point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:08 pm
Akira-Kisho
Co owning agreement between Akira-Kisho and MayaMage2

For ownership of:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original owner: Akira-Kisho
Co-owner: MayaMage2

Signature Rights:
-Both parties are entitled to full signature rights.

Roleplay Rights:
-Both parties have full RP rights OOC and IC. MayaMage2 is not allowed to alter or change Chogan's pre-existing personality and any major plot events that could alter his personality need to be discussed previously with Akira-Kisho.

Breeding Rights:
- Akira has full rights to first breeding.
- Maya has full rights to second breeding.
- Third breeding ideally will be split between both Akira and Maya with all consideration to the mare's owner(s). Most likely, this will result in one basket being co-owned between both Akira and Maya

Akira-Kisho reserves the right to end this contract if Maya is to go MIA from Gaia for 6 months. Rights will fully come back to Akira at that point.

Agreed ^^  

MayaMage2

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 am
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ishtanballa and Ririka for Embrace

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter Embrace in to an RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to Embrace.
When it comes to a mate and or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between Ishtanballa, Ririka and the owner of the stallion, however, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket out of the breedings one way or another.

: biggrin isappearance::
Is one owner is to vanish without word for 3 months + then the active owner may hold Embrace as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 am
Ishtanballa
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ishtanballa and Ririka for Embrace

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter Embrace in to an RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to Embrace.
When it comes to a mate and or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between Ishtanballa, Ririka and the owner of the stallion, however, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket out of the breedings one way or another.

: biggrin isappearance::
Is one owner is to vanish without word for 3 months + then the active owner may hold Embrace as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner.

Agreed~ <3  

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm
sunchaser9000
magnadearel
I, magnadearel, am co-owning Caryiln Naia with sunchaser9000.

User Image

Both owners:
1. 50/50 rp rights for both IC and OOC.
2. 50/50 sig rights
3. ability to post in teepee.

magnadearel:
1. Caryiln Naia’s stats will be kept in magnadearel’s teepee.
2. has final say in major life decisions such as: breeding, large plots, joining a herd, and lifemating.
3. has sole basket rights for breedings 1 and 3.
4. will inform sunchaser9000 when intending to breed.

sunchaser9000:
1. sunchaser9000 agrees to do rps in guild, and pm magnadearel the rp link to be recorded in magnadearel’s teepee. Sunchaser9000 may also keep the list of rps in her teepee.
2. has sole basket rights for breeding 2.
3. may pick the stallion for her breeding, but magnadearel must give her approval.
4. will inform magnadearel when intending to breed.

Other:
1. full ownership of Caryiln Naia will return to magnadearel if sunchaser9000 is absent for seven months from Gaia or permanently leaves Soquili.
2. above agreement(Other 1) does not work in reverse.
3. any third basket will be discussed between sole basket right owner for that breeding and stallion’s owner.

I agree!

Update to the agreement, part striked out will no longer apply.
Instead: sunchaser9000 has permission to keep stats for her rps in her teepee. magnadearel will keep stats in her teepee for her rps. The stats in one teepee will not reflect the other's rps.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 pm
magnadearel
sunchaser9000
magnadearel
I, magnadearel, am co-owning Caryiln Naia with sunchaser9000.

User Image

Both owners:
1. 50/50 rp rights for both IC and OOC.
2. 50/50 sig rights
3. ability to post in teepee.

magnadearel:
1. Caryiln Naia’s stats will be kept in magnadearel’s teepee.
2. has final say in major life decisions such as: breeding, large plots, joining a herd, and lifemating.
3. has sole basket rights for breedings 1 and 3.
4. will inform sunchaser9000 when intending to breed.

sunchaser9000:
1. sunchaser9000 agrees to do rps in guild, and pm magnadearel the rp link to be recorded in magnadearel’s teepee. Sunchaser9000 may also keep the list of rps in her teepee.
2. has sole basket rights for breeding 2.
3. may pick the stallion for her breeding, but magnadearel must give her approval.
4. will inform magnadearel when intending to breed.

Other:
1. full ownership of Caryiln Naia will return to magnadearel if sunchaser9000 is absent for seven months from Gaia or permanently leaves Soquili.
2. above agreement(Other 1) does not work in reverse.
3. any third basket will be discussed between sole basket right owner for that breeding and stallion’s owner.

I agree!

Update to the agreement, part striked out will no longer apply.
Instead: sunchaser9000 has permission to keep stats for her rps in her teepee. magnadearel will keep stats in her teepee for her rps. The stats in one teepee will not reflect the other's rps.

And I agree XD  

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:02 pm
lilmissy4205
II Paradox II
Lady Evelyn Nyht
I, Lady Evelyn Nyht, hereby give full rights to II Paradox II for Madhu. Should II Paradox II ever leave Soquili or Gaia, the contract is null and void.

User Image

Signature Rights: Lady Evelyn Nyht and II Paradox II
RP Rights: II Paradox II has full OOC and IC roleplay rights.
Breeding Rights: II Paradox has full breeding rights and mate choice.

I agree to the terms stated. :3
I, lilmissy4205 formerly known as Lady Evelyn Nyht, hereby grant full ownership rights to II Paradox II and relinquish any of my rights for Madhu.

Signature Rights: II Paradox II
RP Rights: II Paradox II has full OOC and IC roleplay rights.
Breeding Rights: II Paradox has full breeding rights and mate choice.

I agree! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 am
CuterThanYou
Psycho Shocker
CuterThanYou
CuterThanYou and Psycho Shocker are co-owning Zahara.

~ Cuter has full RP rights

~ Psycho Shocker shall receive a basket from her first breeding, and Cuter shall receive one from the 2nd breeding. Should Zahara be blessed with three baskets in either breeding, it will be decided by Cuter/Psy and the stallion's owner as to who shall receive the 3rd basket.

Psycho doth whole heartedly agree to the terms lain out by the Cuter.

I relinquish my right of ownership to all Soquili I co-own. Any remaining ponies that belong to me will be overseen by Tsunake, as stated in the post above. If anyone has any questions/breeding/mating/ownership requests, I will not be available by PM so please contact Tsunake as she will be able to answer your questions or, if need be, will be able to contact me.

I also want to say thank you and many <333's to everyone. I love you all very much and wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Full Ownership Agreement between Psycho Shocker and TrigunKittie
User Image
I, Psycho Shocker, hereby give full ownership rights to TrigunKittie and relinquish any of my rights for Zahara.
Signature Rights
TrigunKittie
Roleplay Rights
TrigunKittie has full OOC and IC roleplay rights.
Breeding Rights
TrigunKittie has full breeding rights and mate choice.  

Psycho Shocker

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 pm
Psycho Shocker
CuterThanYou
Psycho Shocker
CuterThanYou
CuterThanYou and Psycho Shocker are co-owning Zahara.

~ Cuter has full RP rights

~ Psycho Shocker shall receive a basket from her first breeding, and Cuter shall receive one from the 2nd breeding. Should Zahara be blessed with three baskets in either breeding, it will be decided by Cuter/Psy and the stallion's owner as to who shall receive the 3rd basket.

Psycho doth whole heartedly agree to the terms lain out by the Cuter.

I relinquish my right of ownership to all Soquili I co-own. Any remaining ponies that belong to me will be overseen by Tsunake, as stated in the post above. If anyone has any questions/breeding/mating/ownership requests, I will not be available by PM so please contact Tsunake as she will be able to answer your questions or, if need be, will be able to contact me.

I also want to say thank you and many <333's to everyone. I love you all very much and wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Full Ownership Agreement between Psycho Shocker and TrigunKittie
User Image
I, Psycho Shocker, hereby give full ownership rights to TrigunKittie and relinquish any of my rights for Zahara.
Signature Rights
TrigunKittie
Roleplay Rights
TrigunKittie has full OOC and IC roleplay rights.
Breeding Rights
TrigunKittie has full breeding rights and mate choice.

I completely agree to this arrangement! Thank you so much! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 am
Co-Ownership Agreement between Aniira and JetAlmeara for Syrrin:

User Image

|| Signature Rights

- Both owners are equally allowed to post Syrrin in their teepees, signature, or any other thread they wish to.

|| RP Rights

- Both owners are entitled to OOC and IC RP rights, and may keep separate stats in their teepee.
- JetAlmeara is allowed to plot and RP Syrrin as she wishes, as long as she sticks to his original personality.

|| Breeding Rights

- Both owners are entitled to one breeding for Syrrin, the third breeding can be discussed between the two when the time comes. Jet is allowed to choose any mates for her breeding/s or a life mate if she wishes. The exact placement of each owner's entitled breeding can be discussed before entering him in any breedings.

If any owner disappears for more than a year without contact or message, then full ownership reverts to the other owner.

And I think that covers it! <3

Aniira

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 am
Aniira
Co-Ownership Agreement between Aniira and JetAlmeara for Syrrin:

User Image

|| Signature Rights

- Both owners are equally allowed to post Syrrin in their teepees, signature, or any other thread they wish to.

|| RP Rights

- Both owners are entitled to OOC and IC RP rights, and may keep separate stats in their teepee.
- JetAlmeara is allowed to plot and RP Syrrin as she wishes, as long as she sticks to his original personality.

|| Breeding Rights

- Both owners are entitled to one breeding for Syrrin, the third breeding can be discussed between the two when the time comes. Jet is allowed to choose any mates for her breeding/s or a life mate if she wishes. The exact placement of each owner's entitled breeding can be discussed before entering him in any breedings.

If any owner disappears for more than a year without contact or message, then full ownership reverts to the other owner.

And I think that covers it! <3

Agreed!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games