Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image

Co-ownership Agreement between Huroggmeten and Marzipanz for Kore:

Full RP and Breeding rights belong to Marzipanz.
- Kore will henceforth belong in Marzipanz's teepee; stats and such should be transferred from Huroggmeten's teepee to hers.
- Huroggmeten would like to be notified of any decision to breed, but does not retain any basket rights. <3 (Unless Marzipanz feels so inclined to gift such rights to Huroggmeten in any breeding. xD)

Huroggmeten retains the right to display Kore in her siggy and any Herd images she likes. <3 (Though Marzipanz has this too, of course. o.o)

If for a duration of 1 full year (12 months) Marzipanz disappears without notice, full ownership will revert to Huroggmeten.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 pm
Huroggmeten
User Image

Co-ownership Agreement between Huroggmeten and Marzipanz for Kore:

Full RP and Breeding rights belong to Marzipanz.
- Kore will henceforth belong in Marzipanz's teepee; stats and such should be transferred from Huroggmeten's teepee to hers.
- Huroggmeten would like to be notified of any decision to breed, but does not retain any basket rights. <3 (Unless Marzipanz feels so inclined to gift such rights to Huroggmeten in any breeding. xD)

Huroggmeten retains the right to display Kore in her siggy and any Herd images she likes. <3 (Though Marzipanz has this too, of course. o.o)

If for a duration of 1 full year (12 months) Marzipanz disappears without notice, full ownership will revert to Huroggmeten.

AGREED!
<3~

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:16 pm
I have permission from sisi to break the co-ownership of Maddox with Necrona because she has not been on since 6/24/10, here is the pm saying I have permission to do so Dat link.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 pm
elfstar89
pippi18848
User Image

I will be co-owning Adelle with Elfstar89

Pippi18848[myself]:
-Has all RP Rights
-Sig Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Breeding Rights

Elfstar89:
-Sig Rights
-Teepee Rights should ever get own teepee

Concerning Breeding:
As Adelle is already lifemated I will do not need to confirm breedings with Elfstar89. Elfstar89 will however receive a basket from her last breeding.

I confirm with all my heart!

Updating agreement:

I will be sharing both IC/OOC rp rights with Elfstar89 so long as I'm informed of any and all rp's that are going on....because I'm to lazy to hunt things down. xD;;; <33  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 pm
pippi18848
elfstar89
pippi18848
User Image

I will be co-owning Adelle with Elfstar89

Pippi18848[myself]:
-Has all RP Rights
-Sig Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Breeding Rights

Elfstar89:
-Sig Rights
-Teepee Rights should ever get own teepee

Concerning Breeding:
As Adelle is already lifemated I will do not need to confirm breedings with Elfstar89. Elfstar89 will however receive a basket from her last breeding.

I confirm with all my heart!

Updating agreement:

I will be sharing both IC/OOC rp rights with Elfstar89 so long as I'm informed of any and all rp's that are going on....because I'm to lazy to hunt things down. xD;;; <33

Agree, as ever, with my whole heart. <3333333333  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:39 am
User Image

I, Lethrossen am giving co-ownership to Kirowyn Love. She has all rights to Eilia, including breeding, RP, teepee, etc.

User Image

I, Lethrossen am giving co-ownership to Kirowyn Love. She has all rights to Squalla, including breeding, RP, teepee, etc.

User Image

I, Lethrossen am giving co-ownership to Kirowyn Love. She has all rights to Makya, including breeding, RP, teepee, etc.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:40 am
Lethrossen
User Image

I, Lethrossen am giving co-ownership to Kirowyn Love. She has all rights to Eilia, including breeding, RP, teepee, etc.

User Image

I, Lethrossen am giving co-ownership to Kirowyn Love. She has all rights to Squalla, including breeding, RP, teepee, etc.

User Image

I, Lethrossen am giving co-ownership to Kirowyn Love. She has all rights to Makya, including breeding, RP, teepee, etc.

I agree!! Thanks little sis <33  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:43 pm
User Image

For this boy! Both Seph and I have sig rights, and may RP him. He will live in my Teepee for purposes of stats.

For breedings: First breeding will be Manda's to choose who gets baskets and Seph will not receive a basket.
Second breeding will be Seph's to choose who gets baskets and Manda will not get a basket.
The third breeding will be shared - Manda and Seph will co-own one basket and mutually agree upon who to gift other basket(s) to.

All breeding partners will be run by both owners in any case.  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 pm
Manda
User Image

For this boy! Both Seph and I have sig rights, and may RP him. He will live in my Teepee for purposes of stats.

For breedings: First breeding will be Manda's to choose who gets baskets and Seph will not receive a basket.
Second breeding will be Seph's to choose who gets baskets and Manda will not get a basket.
The third breeding will be shared - Manda and Seph will co-own one basket and mutually agree upon who to gift other basket(s) to.

All breeding partners will be run by both owners in any case.

Agreed! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:00 pm
spookyx7
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
User Image

I, [X]Natty-Chan[X], is co-owning the above basket with spookyx7

General
-Both, I and spookyx7 will have sig rights to the basket/foal/adult.
-Spookyx7 gets full mate decisions.
-Any breeding plans [besides lifemating] must be discussed between the both of us.

Roleplay Rights
Spookyx7 gets both full, OOC and IC RP rights, while I have some OOC rights if I see fit.

Breeding rights
-1st breeding: If two baskets occur, spookyx7 will get one basket while the other if for the other Soquili's owner to decide with. If three baskets occur, then I shall get the extra to decide what to do with.
-Same to apply with the 2nd and 3rd breeding.
-Elder breeding: What is done with the baskets shall be discussed with all members of the breeding.

I, spookyx7, agree with all the above terms.

Amendment

spookyx7 and I still have sig rights.

spookyx7 gets full RP rights, I get none
She still gets lifemate decisions and can breed him without discussing it with me, with exception on his third breeding.

Breeding rights
-1st breeding: spookyx7 gets a basket. If three were to occur, then it will be discussed between all parties
-2nd breeding: Same as above
3rd breeding: [X]Natty-Chan[X] gets a basket. If three were to occur, then it will be discussed between all parties.
-Elder breeding: What is done with the baskets shall be discussed with all members of the breeding.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 am
CO Ownership Agreement for Ignis
Between Faithofthefallen and Akuma-Kessaku

User Image

Faithofthefallen:

-Has sole IC and OOC rp rights
-Teepee rights (for the purpose of stats)
-Breeding/Lifemate decision rights

Akuma Kessaku

-Sig/Display rights
-Will help choose all breeding partners and has lifemate Veto power

Breeding Rights

1st Breeding: Akuma Kessaku is guaranteed a basket, should a third basket result, it will be offered to Faithofthefallen*.
2nd Breeding: Faithofthefallen is guaranteed a basket, should a third basket result it will be offered to Akuma-Kessaku*
3rd Breeding:Faithofthefallen is guaranteed a basket, should a third basket result it will be offered to Akuma-Kessaku*
(Either owner may choose not to accept the basket and pass it on if they wish)

*=As long as the other owner agrees ;D

**Any Fourth baskets will be dispensed at the discretion of Faithofthefallen and the owner of Ignis' mate.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 pm
Faithofthefallen
CO Ownership Agreement for Ignis
Between Faithofthefallen and Akuma-Kessaku

User Image

Faithofthefallen:

-Has sole IC and OOC rp rights
-Teepee rights (for the purpose of stats)
-Breeding/Lifemate decision rights

Akuma Kessaku

-Sig/Display rights
-Will help choose all breeding partners and has lifemate Veto power

Breeding Rights

1st Breeding: Akuma Kessaku is guaranteed a basket, should a third basket result, it will be offered to Faithofthefallen*.
2nd Breeding: Faithofthefallen is guaranteed a basket, should a third basket result it will be offered to Akuma-Kessaku*
3rd Breeding:Faithofthefallen is guaranteed a basket, should a third basket result it will be offered to Akuma-Kessaku*
(Either owner may choose not to accept the basket and pass it on if they wish)

*=As long as the other owner agrees ;D

**Any Fourth baskets will be dispensed at the discretion of Faithofthefallen and the owner of Ignis' mate.

Sounds 'bout right, love. >< Ignis looks amazing!  

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 am
User Image

Kaimi Kalani:
-Has sig rights

Poppy Yukia:
-sig rights
- has full rp rights

- breeding 1: Kaimi Kalani has the right to pick and enter Sita in this breeding. Poppy does not have any rights to this breeding, and it is not held against her if she chooses to enter others.
- breeding 2: Poppy Yukia has rights to this breeding, Kaimi does not and this will not be held against her. Kaimi does not receive a basket for this breeding even if there is a third basket.
- breeding 3: Poppy Yukia has rights to this breeding as well. In the event there is a third basket, all parties will discuss if Kaimi gets rights to the third basket.

Lifemating: After Kaimi gets the first breeding completed, Poppy has the choice to lifemate Sita with anyone she so chooses. Kaimi has no say in this choice.

Skinwalker: Kaimi should be notified if Poppy chooses this for Sita.

Death: Without Kaimi's "Ok", Poppy should not kill off Sita for any reason.

In the event either owner is gone for a period of 6 months without updating the other of their absence, this contract is null and void and reverts back to the other ACTIVE owner.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:38 am
Kaimi Kalani
User Image

Kaimi Kalani:
-Has sig rights

Poppy Yukia:
-sig rights
- has full rp rights

- breeding 1: Kaimi Kalani has the right to pick and enter Sita in this breeding. Poppy does not have any rights to this breeding, and it is not held against her if she chooses to enter others.
- breeding 2: Poppy Yukia has rights to this breeding, Kaimi does not and this will not be held against her. Kaimi does not receive a basket for this breeding even if there is a third basket.
- breeding 3: Poppy Yukia has rights to this breeding as well. In the event there is a third basket, all parties will discuss if Kaimi gets rights to the third basket.

Lifemating: After Kaimi gets the first breeding completed, Poppy has the choice to lifemate Sita with anyone she so chooses. Kaimi has no say in this choice.

Skinwalker: Kaimi should be notified if Poppy chooses this for Sita.

Death: Without Kaimi's "Ok", Poppy should not kill off Sita for any reason.

In the event either owner is gone for a period of 6 months without updating the other of their absence, this contract is null and void and reverts back to the other ACTIVE owner.

I agree with all of these terms.  

Poppy Yukia

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games