Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Avari Fusion] vs Ryback KOTC Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 6:19 am
29th May - 12th June
One Day Auto-Hit

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:19 am

Judgement Day was well underway, with several high-flying and amazing matches having played out already. The fans were hyped up, fired up, warm and ready for the next match of the evening.

A guitar riff cuts out the noise as the beginning to Black Flame rings out across the arena.

[Black Flame - Bury Tomorrow]

Here I stand, alone, with hate
Here I stand, too long, too late
All I know, is you will leave us all
Here I stand, alone, to fall

A flurry of fireworks shoot in an arc on either side of the stage, going back and forth several times before simmering down in to a low 'fizz' that keeps going.

Avari Fusion steps out on stage to a loud pop from the crowd. Wearing jeans, boots, and a flourishing blue jacket, ready to steal the show as he usually does.

User Image

The crowd let out a huge cheer for the new fan favourite, as he put out his arms in an 'eagle' motion.

Oh my Brother, how could you?
Not look into the eyes of your fellow man
Who stood with you, through it all
And feel nothing in your heart but hate

Avari walked out to the edge of the stage, looking over the ramp and at the crowd left and right, who were still buzzing for the spectacle. He nodded his head as the announcer came over the PA.

"Making his way to the ring.. weighing in at 230 pounds.. fighting from London, England and residing in Toronto, Ontario.. Avari! Fusion!"

Another loud pop came for Avari as he breathed in deep and readied himself for another bout here, knowing that this could be the first step towards a destiny he always envisioned; becoming World Champion.

Red stain on the blade
All sense of worth has been washed away
Sacrifice was all in vain
Where's the sense of guilt? Where's the shame?

Eventually reaching the ring, Avari slides under the bottom rope and rolls, standing up on his feet. He takes a walk to one of the corners and hops up on to the turnbuckle, raising a fist in the air to another pop from the crowd.

Lost soul in the unmarked grave
We have given a name
Black flame
In death we are all the same
Remain, black flame

He takes the time to go to each turnbuckle and repeat the process, soaking in the crowd as he does so.

Eventually the music dies down as Avari slowly removes his blue jacket, passing it to a stage hand as he readies himself for the match.

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:50 pm

[ 24 hour auto hit ]

Avari waits in the ring as the crowd are filled with anticipation, the card rolling on and some amazing matches having already come and gone. Not to mention the promos, they all seemed to be on point for Judgement Day.

The waiting continued, the crowd starting to get louder, almost a palpable amount of frustration in the air. Fusion walked over to the side and called over a stage hand who ran over, clipboard in hand. He looked between the clipboard to his watch, then back to Avari, and looked flustered.

The young protégé pointed to the side and instructed the red-headed stage hand to grab something from the side, as he scuttled off and came back clutching a microphone.
Passing it to the man in the ring, Avari nodded to him and said in a hushed voice to calm a little, it'll be okay.

Moving back towards the center of the ring, the up-and-coming superstar raised the microphone his in the air. The crowd turned to watch, they gave off a cheer, as they waited for their superstar to speak.

"When I came out here earlier, I can honestly say that I didn't expect to have to get back out here on the microphone. But then who can keep The Man of the Hour away from his adoring people, am I right?"

The crowd gave off a loud cheer and pop as Avari tried to keep them going, looking over his shoulder a couple of times to see what was going on at the back.

"It seems to me like we've got a bit of an issue here, a bit of a problem.. a bit of a crisis.

No, it's not just as simple as a paying crowd coming out here and waiting for far too long to get their entertainment. No no, it's a little more dire and sinister than that.

We have a bit of an identity crisis, a loss of faith.. You see, tonight I am due to face a hulking beast of a man named Ryback, a new superstar on the scene who has come firing on all cylinders and ended up winning the first round of the King of the Canvas tournament."

The crowd gave off a small cheer for Ryback, though they were a little disappointed that he hadn't actually come out yet.

"Trust me I know, I want this match as well. This man preaches 'Feed me more', but that's probably just exactly what's happened. The big man has probably fed too much and is in a coma in his locker room.

Or, even perhaps, he's had one glizzy too many and is now stuck in the bathroom constantly spraying air freshener to get rid of the smell.

Hell, it happens to the best of us, of course. But when you process as much protein as that man does, it's sure to do some wicked things to your intestines."

Avari paused and waited a moment to see if there was any note from the backstage area. It didn't seem like there was. He looked over at the stage hand who put his arms out, almost as if he say he didn't know what to do.

"Let me just say one last thing here, before we all sit and wait patiently for this goliath of a dude. I will never back down from a fight, no matter how big the opponent. I will never not turn up to a show, unless I really can't make. But hell, I most definitely will never make you guys wait."

A big old cheer as Avari keeps them going, just praying that Ryback will enter soon.

"You guys are the sole reason I'm here, the reason I fight, the reason I'm in this tournament. So whether Ryback wants to make an appearance tonight or not, I will make you all a promise.

Avari Fusion is going to the final of King of the Canvas.

Avari Fusion is going to win King of the Canvas.

Avaris Fusion is going to become.. your.. new.. World Heavyweight Champion!"

The crowd cheered loudly again, as Avari kept it going just a little longer.

"The Man of the Hour is here, and my time is right now."

Bringing the microphone down by his side, Avari Fusion watched and waited to see if Ryback would decide to come out for his match.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 3:39 pm
Suddenly...

The Titantron brought up live feed from the back area, Ryback hunced over in pain.

King: I...what!? Did someone attack Ryback?

Ryback groaned as he clutched his right arm. It looked like someone had slammed the nearby locker door onto the Big Guys shoulder as medics rushed over to attend to him.

The feed cut out~~~~~

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

I wanna feel it day and night
My workout, my delight
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

As the music hit with rhe familair video, Bison came out from gorilla position, flashing a bright toothy smile. He was now wearing a headband and sweatbands , his suit replaced by a t-shirt that read
Awaken the Alpha inside: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

Bison held up a microphone as his music stopped.

"I was just on my way to help fill the hole in the commentary booth, and now it seems that not only is Good Ol' JR not going to be joining us...but now Ryback is running late? What a shame that I came to help King comment on a match that...just isnt happening."

King: oh...oh no its fine I can do this solo. Why do I get the feeling the same man is behind both attacks? Can someone call security?

Bison headed over to the commentary table, sitting down and making himself comfortable.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:36 pm

Avari watched the live feed and then the entrance of Bison, and he suddenly felt a lot more uneasy. Keeping his eyes on the big man as he walked down the ramp and around the ring, it was clear that the man that formerly called himself The Alpha Male was very pleased with himself, for one reason or another.

Fusion thought to bring the microphone to his lips and call Bison out, but .. he also had a match to win.

This wasn't just any match, this was a King of the Canvas match. A chance to end up facing the World Heavyweight Champion.

He shook these thoughts from his mind and stood facing the crowd, one shoulder facing Bison and the other facing the ramp and stage. Looking from one to the other, he both didn't trust Bison, but also was worried for the wellbeing of his opponent for tonight.

Avari takes the microphone and brings it up slowly, this time walking towards the ropes and putting a foot on the bottom one, facing Bison. He says three words.

"Feed. Me. More."

The crowd cheered loudly, immediately starting a chant that emulated those words.

'Feed me more! Feed me more! Feed me more!'

The chants that begun just behind Bison started to ripple, moving outwards, before eventually the whole crowd were cheering and chanting it.

Avari let the crowd continued, raising his hands up and clapping to the same rhythm.

'Feed me more!'

Clap! Clap! Clap!

'Feed me more!'

Clap! Clap! Clap!

The crowd wanted this, Avari wanted this, but where was Ryback?

Was he going to make it to the ring?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:27 am
At first Bison smiled and chuckled as Avari started chanting rybacks catchphrase.

King: oh man.. nothing good happens when youre laughing, Bison... its not me I'm not part of this.

Bison raised his mic.
"Oh ho ho...that's cute. Thats really....... cute"
Bisons smiled began to fade.
"Though I would be careful, Avari. One might think you're...trying to instigate... and someone might not take kindly to your taunting.."

The upper corner of Bisons mouth twitched as if turning into a animalistic snarl as he slowly stood up, walking around from behind the commentary table.

"And someone...might just...do something about it..."  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Meat On The Table" would blast throughout the arena, halting Bison in his tracks. The crowd would break out in cheers as finally Ryback's theme music hit. He would finally walk out, favoring his right arm, holding it with his left. Even though Ryback was attacked, he was not going to let that stop him from competitng in this match. Ryback would begin walking down the ramp without doing any of his signature entrance movements, not in the best condition to do it now.

Announcer: "From Sin City, weighing in at 291lbs.. RYBACK!"

He would be looking pissed, staring into the soul of Bison. He knew it was him who attacked him, obviously revenge for stopping him from abusing JR even more earlier in the show. He couldn't wait to get his hands on him so he could destroy him but for now he had to remain focused on what's important. This match wasn't just any match, it was a round 2 match of the King of the Canvas tournament where the winner would go on to challenge a world champion. What better way to burst onto the WWF:G scene, Ryback thought. Once he made it to the ring he would turn to the left and make his way up the steel steps and onto the ring apron before entering the ring through the middle and top rope. He would walk over to the side of the ring closest to the commentary table and stare at Bison as his theme music turned off. The crowd would amp up believing Ryback was about to go take down the giant at this very moment! After a few moments of staring, Ryback simply began charging his left hand right in front of Bison as the crowd began the "Feed Me More!" chants again, taunting Bison, playing mind games with him for now.

He then went over to his corner and finally turned his attention to his opponent, Avari Fusion. He began focusing on the task at hand, moving on in this tournament. He waited for the bells to ring.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:18 pm
Bisons glare he was shooting Avari slowly melted back into a pleased smile. He was waiting for Ryback to make a move, but it seemed discretion beat out the urge for retribution at this time. The game was back in play, and Bison hwaded back to the chair snd sat down, adjusting the headset to fit on his sizeable dome.

"Ladies and gentleman it seems we have a match after all! Ryback is gonna power through his horrendous assault to try and take the next step closer to the world title picture"

"Hey Bison,! He sure seemed focused on you for a moment there. Seems he is saying youre the one that attacked him."

"How astute, King. There anyone else in this company you think can manhandle Ryback so badly?"

"Is that an admission?"

"Nothing anyone can prove, King... nothing anyone can prove. I knew Ryback would come out though... Big Guy and take a big beating. Id be disappointed if getting jumped in the bad would be enough to shelf him."

"Hey I'm not gonna argue. I dont wanna be next"

"Just watch your words, King. Do that and you'll be perfectly safe."

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:15 am

Avari watched as the big man walked out, and he kept the microphone in his hand for the moment. The crowd cheered for Ryback's entrance and hyped him up even further with his 'Feed Me More!' chants going around the arena.

Passing the microphone back to the stage hand, Fusion used the ropes to stretch for a moment, pulling on the top rope and stretching out his back. The ref had checked to see if Ryback was ready to compete, and then nodded to Avari.

The bell rang!

Ding Ding!

Avari Fusion tentatively walked foward, offering a fist bump to his opponent, who he could clearly see was still injured. He had so much respect for him actually coming out here.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:40 am

[ Auto Hit 2. ]

Avari watches as Ryback is too interested in Bison at ringside to even notice the offer of a fist bump, and so pulls back. He watches the distracted Ryback and decides that enough is enough, that the new guy isn't showing enough respect to even be bothered with this match.

So Avari runs and leaps, locking himself around the injured shoulder and arm of Ryback, and dragging him in to the ground, pulling hard with his whole body and causing the big man to cry out in pain.

The crowd begin to cheer for Avari, The Man of the Hour, as he looked to wrap this match up in record time.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:52 am
"Oh! It looks like Ryback was too focused on Bison here at ringside and hes suffering the pain of that arm drag."

"You gotta stay focused on your goal, King. Thats what I learned, and thats what ryback is learning right now."

"Are you talking about your elimination from the king of the canvas tournament yourself?"

"I am, King. Now you think I'd be mad about that.. I'm not. I lost my focus, and Salem beat me. You see when I'm focused, I don't lose. I realized that looking back through my career. Its how I failed to get the Asylum title, I lost focus looking at Chrono. Its how I lost the tag titles, I lost focus relying on Thangor to back me up."

"So... what are you focusing on?"

"My training of course. I train constantly, nonstop. Time not fine tuning this physique is time letting it degrade. See ne sitting in this chair? No you don't, Im currently holding a squat. Isometrics."

"Oh... I see..."

"You can learn more about my training regimen in my new video series: Body by Mbadi. I just got an endorsement deal to start my own line of workout and fitness lifestyle videos. Its all availble at www dot BodybyMbadi dot com."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:55 am
Ryback would be brought down into the armbar by Avari quickly and would be screaming out in pain right away! The crowd was shocked that Ryback would be able to be taken down so quickly and easy, shocked at first but then cheering on Avari. Was the assault on The Big Guy too much for him to even put up a fight?! ”AHHHHHHH!!!!!” he yelled out in pain & agony. Smart of Avari to go for his already injured arm.

Was this it? Ryback would slam his free fist (left) on the canvas and grit his teeth, getting angry now. He had to endure the pain for now, he wasn’t going out like this, he thought. He mustered all the strength he could and pulled both himself & Avari to the closest set of ropes with his free hand and grabbed onto the bottom rope for dear life!!

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:04 pm
Avari uses the full count of the ref to continue wrenching on Ryback's arm, torquing it in ways that it really shouldn't go. He rolls up and on to his feet, before walking over and attempting precision stomps down on to Ryback's shoulder, the ref imploring for him to let go.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:18 pm
Ryback would be in the worst pain of his career now, Avari continuing to apply pressure to his already injured shoulder. This wasn’t looking good for The Big Guy as he would yell out in pain with each stomp, hoping the referee could somehow stop this. Seeing as Avari wasn’t listening to the referee anyways, he looked to quickly slide out of the ring as he was by the ropes luckily! He’d escape the stomps and stumble over by the barricade favoring his injured shoulder in some serious pain.. he just needed some time to regroup as this was the worst start he could’ve asked for!

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:47 pm
"See that right there, King? That is focus. Avari fusion has spotted his goal, his opportunity and he is laser focused on capturing it."

He...he needs to break the count or he loses the match anyway.

"Ah yes, but is it truly a 5 count to worry about or a 5 count to use? A five count means whatever youre doing is allowed in that window of time."

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff