Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HERBASLIM HELPINGS BUSHY MAKE MEGA SHITS
  nooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
View Results

HAI IM BUSHY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:57 pm
Hey hun!!!!

I heard πŸ‘‚ you got fat 🐷 after Haylee went to the reunion and saw you! πŸ™ˆ πŸ˜€ Good βœ¨πŸ‰‘πŸ‘ thing for you 🀟 that I got a sale πŸ’²going on right now for my πŸ˜€ HerbaSlim Shady Chemical Free Laxative Coffee Weight Loss Supplement Powderβ„’. πŸ˜‹ MMMM mmm! I πŸ˜€ replaced my normal cup πŸ₯€ of coffee β˜• with this wonderous little tube πŸ§ͺ of brown pick ⛏ me up, and soon πŸ”œ enough, I 😊 was giving my toilet 🚹 it's own special brown pick ⛏ me up "a**" well! πŸ€£πŸ’©. I 😊 lost 10 pounds πŸ’· in 3 days! Woweee!

Anyway, you have cute kiddos! Surprising since you had that weird lazy eye πŸ‘ in elementary school, right? LOL!! 😜 You know...I was thinking, if you really loved❀ them you 😊😊😊 would join my 😊 HerbaSlim Tribe and go into this ✨ fantastic business πŸŒπŸ“ˆ and become a true #HerbaSlimBossBabe, gain some cash πŸ’°and lose some of that extra😨😱 weight, all while working from the comfort of your own home🏠, while you spend time ⏰ with your🀱🀰 children πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦just staring at your phone! πŸ“²πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ LOL!!! 🀣 Anyway, 😊let me know how many cases of coffeeβ˜• powder you want to order! I need to sell 1400 more cases to keep my CEOπŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό Independent LADY BOSS Super Black Pearl Triple Diamond πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽLevel Consultant status this monthπŸ“…!

--TTYL! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

bUSHy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:03 am
I ******** missed you.  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500

Addykat

Dapper Krampus