Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[Halloween-ORP] In This "Together" (Though not by choice...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:40 pm
Quote:
Prompt 8 - Confronting the Creature (2) : This plot can only be pursued by players that have fought the creature and lost. After you are knocked unconscious, you will awaken in a dark cellar full of cobwebs, stale water, and darkness. A faint gray glow barely illuminates the room and seems to have no source; there is a crate of vegetables and fruit to sustain you but no one ever refills the crate, it simply seems to have enough for whoever is needed. There are a few bowls, and a trickle of water through cracks in the wall; it sounds as though there may be a river very close. The room is cold and has no window; it can be inferred that it is underground, as there are steps that appear to lead up but the door is shut so heavily it is impossible to break down. Every night, the fog rolls in and for a short period of time everyone falls unconscious. The creature only comes and goes during this period of time, and it will leave all fallen warriors down here. The cellar feels almost like a dungeon, though there are no shackles or cells. You can interact with newcomers or deal with the fog or try to force your way out, but the cellar seems too sturdy to escape.

It was safe to say that the encounter with the beast had gone about just as well as he had thought it might. With his magic exhausted he'd been tossed around like a ragdoll before finally succumbing to the beast's whims. What happened next was a mystery to him and how much time had passed between his defeat and now was even more so. Wherever he may have been deposited though, it was safe to say that it stank and he hadn't been in a place like this for quite some time. In fact, he wouldn't have even ended up in a place like this without having a very deliberate reason for showing his damn face there in the first place.

With a grunt he opened his eyes, dazed and not immediately inclined to sit up, it was at this point that he realised that he had been deposited in a place he would have preferred not to be. Disinclined to give a rats a** to his preferences, it seemed he'd been tossed into standing water and it was with another somewhat disgusted 'argh' that he pulled himself up from where he'd lain prone and rolled away from his 'resting' place.

Well, at least he wasn't dead.

He remained sitting though, preferring not to rise to his feet for now as he regarded what lay in his immediate vicinity. The light was questionable at best, but he could make out the outlines of crates which might have contained something. Off to the sides he could hear the faint, tell-tale dripping of running water and beyond that...

Other people?

His eyebrow lifted as he regarded some of the sillohuettes, he couldn't quite make out all of them, but some of them seemed to be comprised of those who had vanished mysteriously in the night. Were they all down here? Was anyone he knew down here with him or had his gamble paid off and Shaowei had successfully managed to flee? Given she hadn't expressed her disgust (something she seemed to be quite inclined towards), or tutted at the state of her shoes or hair (again, considered normal for her), he could only assume she had managed to get away.

However that still didn't mean he knew where he was and based on his immediate surroundings there weren't very many clues that would assist him in retrieving an answer any time soon!

"I'm going to assume that the vast majority of us re alive and the rest of you aren't just strewn around for decoration," he muttered gruffly, to no one in particular, as he came to terms with his current state of affairs.

[[Open to all those who have been captured by the monster! <3 ]]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:50 pm
General Aquamarine

Aquamarine awoke still slumped against the wall, uncertain when exactly he’d fallen unconscious again, but much like the time before, his return to awareness came with the presence of another guest in the cellar.

Though he and Kamacite first stirred on their own in a different part of the cellar, their explorations eventually led them to a larger area where other unfortunate victims of the monster had either been deposited or congregated after the fact. He had not made an official count of how many of them there were, too tired to focus for long and too overcome by pain to bother much with conversation. His head still ached, leading to frequent bouts of nausea, and the constant throbbing of his wounded side put him in something of a lethargic mood, far from his usual dramatics.

At least the bleeding seemed to have stopped. The side of his face itched beneath a layer of dried blood. His uniform was stiff with it, his cape torn to pieces he’d used as makeshift bandages.

“You assume correctly,” he said.

He couldn’t determine if the newcomer was an ally or one of their enemies. Sensing auras was difficult through the pain, the fatigue, and the general disorientation. He felt several different energy signatures but didn’t care to pinpoint which was which. Trapped down here, it didn’t seem to matter.

“For now, anyway,” he added. “Someone could always drop dead at any moment.”

At this point, Aquamarine wouldn’t be surprised if he succumbed first.

Alright, so he could still manage to be a little dramatic.

Epine de Rose

Guine
In case you want Kamacite around.

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:35 am
Eternal Corrupted Kamacite

Exhausted, in pain, and with nothing to really do except let time creep by, Kamacite made himself as comfortable as possible in the miserably dark and festering cellar. Or at least he assumed it was a cellar with how the water dripped in and pooled in various areas.

He did not take any comfort in the fact that he and the blond haired General weren't the only ones there. Although their supply of fruit didn't seem to disappear, it was probably only a matter of time before they all died from starvation or infection or ended up being killed by the monster that brought them there.

A man spoke, making stupid comments to a group of people who clearly had nothing to say.

Except blondie. He couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut to save his life.

Kamacite barely opened his eyes to look over at his wounded companion, but soon shut them again.

"Si seulement," Kamacite muttered under his breath, clearly directed at the General close to him, but he didn't care if anyone else overheard him. But whether he meant for the General to drop dead or himself, it was unclear.

Did he really mean it? Probably not. As intolerable as the General was, he could at least anticipate the horrible things he would do, which Kamacite took some comfort in knowing. Like how he would probably agree that Kamacite should be the first to drop dead.

Sunshine Alouette

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:41 pm
Why did one of those voices in particular seem so familiar?

The senshi turned his head towards where Kamacite may have sat, at the very least he had turned his head in the rough direction and planted his gaze in the vicinity. An attempt to discern who may have lain within, but given his current state no immediate answers were forthcoming. Familiar or not, for the time being the senshi couldn't place the voice of the one who had spoken what he could only assume was French.

Truth be told, he'd never been particularly strong in that department.

Perhaps it was for the best that he remained naïve to Kamacite's sentiments though, the negativity would have done him no favours in this particular instance and a foul mood would only serve to exacerbate existing war wounds and unhealed injuries. Whatever that thing was, it had done an extraordinary number on him and every inch of him wanted to scream. Accelerated healing or not, Athalia had been solidly torn to bits...

"I would much prefer they didn't," he said at last, seemingly satisfied that someone had at least deemed him worthy of a response in some respect. "It smells bad enough down here already," he added with a low growl and lifted a hand to press the palm to his forehead.

"How badly struck?" he added. He couldn't sense much at this point, the faint pulses of energy muddled in amongst the protests of every other part of him. He could at least establish that once again, both Chaos and Order had been cast into the same abyss, but how many and whom remained an unknown.

"At the very least you both sound like you'll live," he murmured. It was an assumption of course and for all he knew one of them might very well be on their last legs,, but at the very least they didn't sound like they had reached that point at least.

Exhausted perhaps?

...Not yet at death's door though.

Guine
Going to at least move this along for both of you etc as I know baby gives you limited time, people can pop in and out as much as they like in between posts. <3

Sunshine Alouette
Going to at least move this along for both of you etc as I know baby gives you limited time, people can pop in and out as much as they like in between posts. <3

Epine de Rose

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:20 pm
Aquamarine turned his head enough to toss a glare in Kamacite’s direction, which accomplished absolutely nothing, seeing as it was too dark to see more than shapes, shadows, and silhouettes. He still could not remember much of the battle that ended with them being brought here, but every once in a while, flashes of a voice swearing in French would cross his mind.

“T’es rien qu’un petit connard,” he muttered, just so Kamacite was aware that he understood every word that left his mouth.

They sat closer together than they might have otherwise, though they were not quite touching. Wounded and weak to the elements, they had no choice but to rely on one another for warmth.

Satisfied that he’d made his point whether or not Kamacite cared for it, Aquamarine turned back to the other voice. The more he tried to concentrate, the more certain he was that the newcomer was a Senshi.

Under different circumstances, he would have been much less willing to be drawn into conversation. Things being as they were, he didn’t have much of a choice but to rely on others for information and safety.

“Let me guess, you decided to try taking on the monster,” Aquamarine said. “Or you were caught by it after nightfall like us. Whichever. Did it gore you too?” He paused to laugh, more bitter than amused. “Those antlers could easily kill someone. It must have been having an off night when we fought it. I don’t suppose you remember anything about how you got here. We still have no idea where we are. Creepy cellar by a water source isn’t much to go on.”

Guine

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:31 pm
He couldn't really see a point to bravado and given Aquamarine's rather sound judgement of how he might have met such a fate, it sounded like they were all very much in the same boat. Granted, he wasn't so sure he necessarily agreed with those who had tried to take the thing head on by choice, but if he were to give some consideration to how much courage that took, he had to admit that perhaps they had something he didn't.

Stupidity maybe? It was certainly an option.

"Caught after dark," he confirmed with a slight grimace. "Given that she isn't here I would assume she managed to get herself to safety," he added. The question in regards to the injuries he'd sustained though was one that he hadn't actually considered. He certainly felt miserable, every part of him ached and there were specific areas that certainly seemed to be in a far worse state that others but were there any he genuinely needed to be concerned about.

A hand lifted previously in the softest and most delicate of exploratory presses that he could manage across his own body. Nothing seemed to be seeping, he could feel crusted grime and dried blood on the silken fabrics of his sashes and the white cloth on his torso had certainly hardened but for the most part if he had sustained cuts they weren't significant enough for him to require any immediate attention.

"Threw me around like a rag doll into anything and everything it could," he replied at last. "But I seem to have missed anything I would consider -" he searched for a word, lips pressing together in a thin line.

"I have nothing that would place me in mortal danger," he said at last and took a deep breath. Now that resulted in a sharp pain that coursed through his chest and left him without the breath he'd sought. All right, so not mortally wounded but certainly not in a good state either.

"And you?" he asked; not that he would be of much use to them in terms of magical ability, but if he could offer aid in some capacity then he'd give it a shot.

Sunshine Alouette

Epine de Rose

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:31 am
Kamacite had nothing to say, so he didn’t bother speaking. Aquamarine seemed to have enough air left in his lungs for the both of them, and Kamacite didn’t particularly want to speak to anyone else, whether their voice seemed familiar or not.

He was still feeling queasy. At least now he had a little something in his stomach, since he’d finally given in and ate some of the fruit that had been left for them. His arm ached in its makeshift bandages, and he had no idea how badly his torso had been bruised after being thrown, but they couldn’t really do anything other than wait.

While Kamacite had not been planning on speaking, the senshi’s question about their, or at least Aquamarine’s, physical state had him tensing.

“We take care of our own,” he said quietly, not out of loyalty to Aquamarine, but because he didn’t trust this senshi to not take advantage of their injuries. If anything, this other senshi, who sounded more familiar with every word he spoke, could very well decide to kill them if it meant a better chance for him to survive.

Hopefully Aquamarine realized that, too.

Sunshine Alouette

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:58 pm
Aquamarine snorted.

He wasn’t as stupid as certain people apparently thought he looked, though he doubted the Corrupt Senshi would believe that if he ever tried to make the claim. Whatever. It hardly mattered. He happened to think the Corrupt Senshi was plenty stupid, too.

Whatever the case, Aquamarine wasn’t about to share too much information with the newcomer, but he did mentally file away every word out of the Senshi’s mouth, in case any of it should prove useful at some point. For now, it seemed as if the circumstances of him being brought here were the same as Aquamarine and Kamacite, except that whoever the she he’d been with was, she hadn’t been brought here with him. At least not as far as any of them could tell.

“I’m not dead yet,” Aquamarine said, though he certainly felt as if he’d been put through the wringer. “And I don’t intend to die here either.”

He wished he could say he’d been through worse, but as that was not the case, he made no further comment about the extent of his injuries.

“You should know I’m not one of those two-faced officers willing to work with your kind,” Aquamarine continued. “I have no interest in your survival. I barely care for this abomination next to me, so I care far less for you. You are expendable to me. Just because we happen to be stuck here does not make us allies.”

Guine

Epine de Rose

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:45 am
As ridiculous as it sounded, even to him, the fact that he had been regarded with such hostility was refreshing. Whomever he had found, he was in the company of those who had no interest in his well being and more interestingly, might very well have considered his demise to be useful. He'd become so accustomed to those who were more interested in talking their way out of trouble that he was rather taken aback by the fact that someone with backbone existed.

Not that he had offered any immediate assistance on this occasion, but before he'd even been given the opportunity to do so he'd been firmly put in his place. So, they appeared to have someone quick to judge (and likely to attack if they weren't quite so battered), and another who was open about his intentions, though seemed to be less inclined to do anything at this particular moment in time.

Fair.

And the feeling was mutual.

"Acknowledged," Athalia replied at last, both to the largely unseen Kamacite and to Aquamarine. They'd both made themselves clear in some capacity and it was advisable that he heed it on this occasion. Confident as he was in certain circumstances now certainly wasn't one of those and this was all the more apparent to him as he pulled himself to his feet and groaned. Even if he'd wanted to do anything it was safe to say that his body had a very different view point.

"Far be it for me to step on any toes at this moment in time," he added as he picked his way towards one of the walls to place his palm against it.

"But while you recover here I think I'll see if there isn't some way out of here," he murmured. He hadn't spoken loudly, but given the relative quiet in this strange basement of a prison, he wouldn't have been difficult to hear by any measure. At the very least they were likely to have others to talk to given he didn't seem to be the only one who had been dumped into the prison within the last evening.

Whatever was out there had been busy.

With that in mind he set to work - he had not idea what to look for, but in the end something might pop up and if it did, he fully intended to use it...

[Segwaying him off into his solo exploration.]

Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff