Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:59 pm

𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰 𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔲π”ͺ𝔫 π”ˆπ”©π”‘π”―π”¦π”‘π”€π”’ 𝔬𝔣 π”ˆπ”°π”±π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩 l 𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”¦π”’π”‘ 𝔅𝔢: l π”šπ”’π”žπ”―π”¦π”«π”€

The day had begun hours ago, but Autumn started her day before the day started. Already she had finished a handful of her tasks for the day and decided to play around. She had gone horseback riding, enjoying the feeling of the wind in her hair, watching the sunrise from a spot on the cliffs. It had been really clear the last few days, rain moving it's way around them. Once the sun had risen further into the sky, she decided it was probably a better idea to get home before others began to worry. She hummed softly as she climbed back onto the back of her horse before moving to leave the area. She looked back at the sun before riding back to the castle.

Once within the gate, she led her horse back to the stable and let a stable hand take her before going back up to her room. Once in, she took her cloak off and draped it over her chair. She began to hum once more as she looked out the window. She looked at the sun now higher in the sky and smiled as she did. She loved being out in it, enjoying the warmth it gave. Contrary to her name, she preferred the summer to autumn. After pulling a few leaves from her hair, she moved to her vanity and pulled a brush out and began to brush through her light colored hair.

After she was finished with her hair, and smiled before leaving her room, making her way down to the dining hall where she figured her brothers and parents would be waiting. But as she stepped into the dining hall, she found it empty aside from a few servants getting the table ready. She sat at the table and leaned back, her mind going to the event happening soon. The ball being thrown by the Kingdom of Muriel. It confused and intrigued her all at once, making her think of what the Muriel people were thinking.

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:37 pm
User Image

Prince Remiel-Celestin de Beauharnais
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Accompanied By: β–‘β–‘β–‘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

A week before the ball was set to take place, a parade of courtiers, servants, and guards marched into the kingdom of Estherel. Leading the charge was the Crown Prince of Muriel himself. He sat astride a pristine white mount, roses delicately embroidered onto his leather saddle and into the cuffs of his doublet. His hair shone a glistening red under the bright sun and his gleaming smile cheered the confused yet pleased peasants that witnessed his arrival. Midway through, a young child in rags raced into the parade toward a horse and was nearly trampled by a horse-drawn carriage. A guard yanked the young boy out of harm's way and was about to gently push him off to his mother when silence fell over the parade and it stopped. The prince swung his leg over the horse and stepped down. He walked leisurely over to the little boy and knelt down in front of the child.

"Hello there," he greeted with a gentle smile. "You like horses, yeah?" The child nodded excitedly. He looked up to the mother, who nodded and attempted to apologize, but the prince shook his head and stood upright, holding out his hand to the child. "Would you like to ride one? If your mother agrees, of course." The boy gasped and nodded, taking the man's hand. His mother smiled behind him and followed the two to the prince's horse. He lifted the child onto the horse and then straddled the horse just behind the boy. The prince held up the reins, waiting for the mother to nod before he kicked his spurs and encouraged the horse to walk on. The child squealed in delight, hands buried in the mane. After about five or so minutes, he paused the parade again and returned the happy child to his mother, but those five minutes revered the foreign prince permanently in the eyes of the peasants. This was nothing like when the Ishgarian king visited. This was something different. This was the Rose Prince, Remiel-Celestin de Beauharnais.

Remiel entered the throne room flanked by the Captain of the Rose Guard and a grand advisor his father had insisted join him on the trip. He approached the king and queen and bowed lowly. "Your Majesties. Always a pleasure." He waited for a few moments then stood upright. His handsome face was lit up by a sincere, yet tired smile. "I apologize for my appearance. The trip from Ishgar to Estherel took a much larger toll on my entourage than expected."

The queen, regal as a royal should be, did find herself flushing ever so subtly under the smile of the renowned Prince of Roses. She glanced over to her husband who was himself charmed by the easy elegance of the foreign royal. "We are pleased to welcome you, Prince Remiel. You are always welcome in our kingdom." The king leaned forward slightly. "Your rooms have already been prepared for you. Please rest. Tonight we shall have a feast to honor your arrival."

Remiel nodded and bowed once more. "Your generosity and hospitality could not be directed at a more gracious guest. Allow me to present a gift in thanks." Two servants wearing green livery appeared by the prince's side, holding a large trunk between them. They placed it on the ground at an angle to the prince, who gestured for them to lift the lid. Inside was an assortment of embroidered fabric, varying in lengths, quality, and intricacy of the embroidery. "In preparation for this visit, the royal family of Muriel chose to send cloth of our own creation. Each yard has been handsewn by either my mother, my sister, or myself." A servant lifted one of the folded portions of cloth and handed it to the prince, who then handed it to a servant of Estherel to bring to the royal couple.

The queen ran her hand over the silk and smiled. "Such fine craftmanship! Thank you, Your Highness. I will have the royal dressmaker work day and night to create a dress worthy of such a fine gift."

"I only wish that it complements Your Majesty's beauty as perfectly as the rest of your wardrobe does." He bowed once again, then stood upright and pulled his shoulders back. "I look forward to the feast tonight, Your Majesties. Please excuse me." With one last charming smile, the prince allowed himself to be led away by a servant towards his quarters. The gentle smile remained on his handsome face up until the moment the doors shut and he was finally alone.

Remiel bathed and changed into fresh clothes. He was grateful for the time alone in the bath, permitted, at last, to let the facade fade away and be himself. He paused in front of a mirror and rubbed his cheeks. They hurt after hours and hours of playing the Prince of Roses. He exhaled deeply, then cleared his throat and stepped out of the room. He walked down the hall, trying to remember if he knew the way to the dining hall. Distantly, he could hear the sound of people rustling about but couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. "Wonderful. I'm lost." He muttered to himself, the veneer cracking just a little from his irritation.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:51 pm

𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰 𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔲π”ͺ𝔫 π”ˆπ”©π”‘π”―π”¦π”‘π”€π”’ 𝔬𝔣 π”ˆπ”°π”±π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩 l 𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”¦π”’π”‘ 𝔅𝔢: l π”šπ”’π”žπ”―π”¦π”«π”€

Autumn had spent the breakfast alone, her parents fed and called away to meet the Prince of Muriel. Her brothers had each gone off to do their own thing and that left Autumn alone with no lessons for the morning. For that, she was greatful. Autumn stood after a few moments, finishing her goblet of wine before walking out to the hall. She looked around and ran a finger through her light colored hair. She walked through the halls and let her gaze wander over her home, unamused by the decorations within. On her way to her own room, she began to think about the week ahead, what all she would be doing to prepare. She had heard rumors of a new gown being made. She sighed and looked down as she went. It was rather annoying. Her brothers all had the choice of whether or not to go. But as the singular princess her father had told her she needed to go, to make herself available for a man to marry. Shaking her head at the thought, she cleared her mind and rounded a corner before colliding with someone.

"Oh my" she exclaimed as she nearly fell. She caught herself on the wall and looked at the person she had collided with. She studied him a moment, his unusual red hair, the floral decorations. She pondered over who this... clean person was before realizing the rumors of the Flower Prince had been correct. She straightened and fixed her gown before clearing her throat. "My apologies" she explained, "I was lost in thought and did not hear you approaching" She smiled softly and rose a brow. "Welcome to Estherel. I hope you visit proves..." she tried to think of an interesting word to describe her kingdom before sighing, "Peaceful" she finished the sentence with one she thought would fit as she walked past him slightly, to avoid running into each other again.

As she stood quietly now, she thought of everything she and her family knew about Muriel. Apparently they were a Kingdom of Frauds according to her Father. But her Mother swore they were simply a Kingdom of Peace, practicing and teaching it where they went. She wasn't sure what to make of it, seeing as though she hadn't really spent time in the company of the Muriel royals.

Mayah Playah

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 3:45 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

Instinct took over when he collided into a tiny frame and Remiel's hands shot out to steady the person. He quickly withdrew to adjust his own doublet, brushing off the imaginary dust then looking up at who he'd come across. The quality of her gown and the platinum tresses did more to expose the princess' identity than an introduction ever could. He cleared his throat and stepped back to bow to her. "Your Highness, forgive me." He started as she spoke, breaking off and laughing. He listened to her with rapt attention, nodding at her finished sentence and choosing not to laugh. "Peace tours do not bring with them much havoc, fortunately. The most danger we face is a lack of wine, in which case we are prepared and have brought stores of our own."

An awkward silence fell over the two. He wasn't quite sure where to steer the conversation. Most princesses he'd met had spent their first meetings falling all over him, but this was slightly uncomfortable. He cleared his throat again, using the time to think of a way to break the silence when a servant of his came running up. He turned to the young man who handed him a bundle of cloth. He offered a smile of thanks and took the bundle, recognizing the plan material of one of his less ornate hooded cloaks. He would need this to escape to his meeting later. The servant hurried away and the prince returned his attention to the young princess.

"I was looking for the dining hall. The feast is to be underway at my arrival. Would you mind accompanying me?" He held out his arm for her to take, charm oozing out of every pore. "I brought with me many of my father's courtiers. It would be entertaining to see them stricken with jealousy if I arrive with a beautiful maiden on my arm."

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 pm

𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰 𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔲π”ͺ𝔫 π”ˆπ”©π”‘π”―π”¦π”‘π”€π”’ 𝔬𝔣 π”ˆπ”°π”±π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩 l 𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”¦π”’π”‘ 𝔅𝔢: 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒 β„œπ”’π”ͺ𝔢 l π”šπ”’π”žπ”―π”¦π”«π”€

Autumn watched the Prince as he pulled himself together before addressing her. He asked her forgiveness and she nodded to him before listening as he explained how they worried over peace tours not having enough wine and not so much what would happen in them. She smiled softly in understanding. "Peace is often met with hesitation" she explained before brushing her hair back again, meeting the sudden awkward silence gracefully before looking as a man came forward, giving the Prince a piece of cloth. She waited until he spoke before speaking again. She rose a brow and thought for a moment. She was going to sneak away, but with her parents having a guest she would not be given the chance. After a few moments, she nodded gently and laced her arm into him.

"What should I act like others then? Bat my eyes and giggle like a mad girl?" she asked, thinking of ho women acted like around someone they couldn't control themselves around. She looked ahead before they walked back toward the dining room, leading him back to the dining hall in which she had just come from. She looked around, noticing how everything was being made up and done nicely for the feast that was to be held in honor of the Prince's visit. "Word of advice when it comes to my Father dear Prince. Do not discuss the Kingdom to the North" She looked up at him, "Lest you want to anger him"

Mayah Playah

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:42 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

He was taken aback by her veiled criticisms of the women of the court. His smile faltered briefly, but he recovered quickly and continued letting her head him. "You do not think highly of your sex?" he questioned, eyes remaining forward. He didn't like courtiers himself, but even he wouldn't dare admit it to another royal. "I would not have you degrade yourself so greatly. You should feel free to act as you wish, however you wish. We are royalty, are we not? Why should only the commoners be free to feel as they do?"

A tapestry was adjusted near them as they walked. It caught his attention momentarily. "I am here to promote peace and understanding, my lady. This ball is meant to encourage the loss of such hostilities. War has ravaged our people for far too long. I am afraid that I will be forced to risk his rage to complete my mission." He paused in speaking, leisurely pace remaining consistent. "But I thank you for your kind warning. May I offer an ounce of advice myself?" He slowed their pace to a stop, looking down at the princess. "If things go as planned, this ball can change the fate of our kingdoms. We will no longer be stricken by the pains of the past and be able to build a better future. Urge your brothers to follow the lead of my sister and me in our attempt to bring our generation into the light."

He then continued to walk, making sure to gently tug her to the side if she were in danger of being knocked over by a rushing servant. They were already nearly there and Remiel was already exhausted. He hadn't been given a long enough reprieve from acting the perfect prince. At least later on that night, he'd be able to toss aside the persona and talk as himself to his informant.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:55 pm

𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰 𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔲π”ͺ𝔫 π”ˆπ”©π”‘π”―π”¦π”‘π”€π”’ 𝔬𝔣 π”ˆπ”°π”±π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩 l 𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”¦π”’π”‘ 𝔅𝔢: 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒 β„œπ”’π”ͺ𝔢 l π”šπ”’π”žπ”―π”¦π”«π”€

Autumn listened to the Prince and rose a brow as he defended her words. She smiled as she looked ahead and walked with him. They were not walking very fast and for that Autumn was greatful. She did not like to rush if she did not have too. "We are royalty yes, and that means we are the most criticized in the Kingdom. All of our actions are watched, judged. In these walls are the only place where I can be me. And as such, I do not act like those silly girls who swoon at the sight of a beautiful man. You are a beautiful man. But that is not what I look for" she explained, looking ahead then up at him. "No offense of course. You will make a woman very happy. And I hope that we can work our kingdoms back into peace. Perhaps we could be friends?" she asked, "And promise that we can be ourselves within each others company?"

Autumn stopped walking before they reached the dining hall. "I will leave that up to you dear Prince. But for now, your feast awaits. And my father, he awaits to hear you as well." She smiled and looked at the door as it was opened. She looked forward as the people already sitting turned. Autumn scanned the table for her brothers but each had managed to escape the dinner. She smiled, planning to get back at them as she and Remiel moved to sit, their seats next to each other. Autumn smiled to her parents and watched as her mother's attitude changed and her Father whispered with his advisors.

Mayah Playah

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 5:37 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

He ducked his head briefly at her compliment, feigning humility. Remiel was aware of his appearance, just as he was certain she was aware of her own but was more grateful for her insistence of searching for more than just a good-looking mate. In many ways, she was a lot like his sister. Odette was also looking for more than simply good genetics for children. Remiel quickly pushed the thought away, reminding himself that Princess Autumn was a prospective wife and it would be very difficult to conceive an heir if he thought of her of anything like his sister. He nodded at her request, his free hand moving to cover hers that was on his arm. "Friends, yes. I would very much appreciate that. I am sure you can understand well how difficult it is to find equal companionship when you wear a crown on your head."

They entered the dining hall together, arms joined still with his hand over hers. He felt the eyes on them the second they walked in, but ever the charmer, Remiel controlled the situation by laughing jovially at a passing courtier's playful jibing and continued to lead the princess to her seat. He pulled out her chair to help her into it then sat in his own seat. He accepted a goblet of wine and sipped tentatively. It was good quality, he couldn't complain. Raising it slightly, he aimed his bright expression to his hosts. "I apologize for my tardiness, Your Majesties. I am afraid that I lost my way here. Fortunately, your lovely daughter was kind enough to rescue me. I consider myself very lucky to have been escorted by her." He lowered his goblet and took another sip. "A warm atmosphere," he commented to himself, looking over the cup at his father's advisors and the various couriers who had accompanied him. What kiss-ups. He couldn't say a thing since it was his job to be a kiss-up, but it wasn't his entire profession. These people treated it like a sport. "Dare I ask where the royal princes are?" he asked with an amused lilt to his tone.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 5:46 pm

Autumn took a goblet of wine and smiled as she took a small sip. She never had to worry about anything to do with her food. It was always taste tested by four tasters. Each taster would taste each members food. As she took another drink, her gaze moved to her mother who fawned over the Prince and whispered with her ladies. Then moved to her Father who eyed the two. She looked away as Remiel asked where her brother might have gotten off too. She smiled and took a third drink.

"Hiding. Most likely. Though I am surprised Cyneric is not present. He's the future king after all. It is unbecoming of him." she looked at him and smiled softly. "Honestly I was in the process of hiding earlier. These dinners often become so boring." she laughed lightly and looked around. "Talks of marriages, wars, plans to-" she stopped and started coughing, covering her mouth as more coughs came out. After a few moments, she tried to take a breath and gasped instead. She caught Remiel's arm as she looked around. Her father stood quickly, warning everyone not to drink the wine as he went to Autumn. Her mother moved as well, going to a guard. They were sent to find the family medic as Autumn was picked up, still trying to gain a breath.

Mayah Playah

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:19 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

He laughed at her confession, reluctant to admit that he often made the effort to hide from formal dinners when back at home in Muriel. They didn't have many visits from foreign dignitaries nowadays, what with the fact that Muriel nobility had a new tendency to go to the other kingdoms instead of waiting for them to come. Remiel's fingers rolled the stem of the goblet and he opened his mouth to joke back with her only to find himself interrupted by her coughing up half a lung. He furrowed his brow and took her hand that was holding on to him. "Your Highness?" He then felt pushed to the side.

The prince stood by the table, his glass standing full by her fallen forgotten one. He picked it up and noticed a powdery film floating over the remnants of the wine. Dipping his finger in, he lifted it to his nose and inhaled, then coughed and leaned back. He was a royal, of course he'd know that smell anywhere. "Atropa belladonna." He snapped his fingers for one of his guards to come close. "Quick, my bag!" Moving around to the princess, he placed his hands on the guard who held her's shoulders. "Set her down. I can help. We have to act fast." He took the bag that was held out to him and dug inside. He pulled out a strangely labeled jar and shook out one of the seed-like pebbles. He grabbed a nearby knife and sliced it in half. "This is a Calabar bean. If it's administered quickly, it can act as an antidote. Your Highness, I need you to chew this and swallow it. Can you do that?" He didn't wait for an answer, holding up both halves to her mouth and waiting for her to take them.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:34 pm

The rush of the room had Autumn both frightened and confused as she was moving and then suddenly she was laying down again. She was trying to breath still as the guards face disappeared. She could barely hear as words were spoken around her. She tried to focus when suddenly Remiel was there. She could barely hear him as he said she needed to take the seeds. She nodded and lifted her head to close her lips around the seeds. She layed back after struggling to swallow them. She drew in a breath as the seed's effects proved quick. She stopped coughing and wheezed slightly instead, the force of the coughing had left her lungs a mess. She looked up at Remiel. "T-Thank you" she managed as she let her head relax, her Father ordering the guard to take her to the infirmary so the royal medic could look after her.

The King and Queen looked at Remiel. The Queen stepped forward and nodded to Remiel. "Thank you for your quick actions" she explained, "we owe you a great debt" she looked to her husband who nodded in agreement. "If there is anything you'd like young man, just ask and we will aid in it" he explained, standing tall as he looked after his daughter. The Queen had already gone after them. "I wonder how it managed to reach her. I suppose it is time to speak with the kitchen servants." He stated before nodding to Remiel. "I trust you to find your own way back to your room. I am going to make sure the Princess is alright" he explained.

Mayah Playah

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:01 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

The beans worked quickly to counteract the effect of the nightshade. He stepped aside as the princess was taken away to be cared for. He barely caught her thanks, smiling when he heard her and nodding discretely. "Anytime, Your Highness. I trust your royal medics will be able to make you much more comfortable while you recover." He waved her off and turned back to the king and queen. He would be a fool to not expect thanks after saving the life of the princess but was appreciative of them nevertheless. "Calabar beans are as poisonous as belladonna, but the effects can counteract the belladonna long enough for better medical attention. Really, the gratitude belongs to your medics. But thank you, Your Majesties." He bowed, then turned away to leave out the door he came in.

Once outside of the dining hall, Remiel looked around to check if there were any peering eyes, then tugged his cloak out. He put it on and lifted the hood, his hands leading him down the walls and towards the tapestry he'd noticed before. He lifted it discretely and ducked underneath. Without any light, he felt around for the catch that his informant had told him about. It took some time, but he found it and pressed. The secret door swung inward and Remiel stepped through. Before anyone knew what had happened, the Rose Prince was gone and slipping down out of the palace.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:19 pm
User Image

Cα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ Dα΄‡α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ι΄ SᴜʟΙͺꜱ Oꜰ TΚœα΄‡ Sᴀᴠᴀɒᴇ SΙͺʀᴇɴ l IΙ΄ TΚœα΄‡ PΚ€α΄‡κœ±α΄‡Ι΄α΄„α΄‡ Oꜰ: l WᴇᴀʀΙͺΙ΄Ι’

The night had grown quiet earlier in the evening compared to most. Declan had waited until the only lights on were the candles of the servants quarters as maids and butlers finished the last of their daily chores. He leaned against a tree as he looked up at the concrete castle. He tapped his hook against the wood of the tree a moment, pushing off with a foot and looking for a window to sneak into. He found one on the lower level and snuck past a set of guards rambling about their long night ahead, one quite drunk. He looked around and rose a brow, a feeling overcoming him. He took a breath and moved through the halls, keeping his guard up and ready to take on anything that walked in his way. He got to the library of the place and rose a brow. "Useless" he whispered before stopping, a voice in his mind telling him to focus. He looked around and followed the voice. He came to a set of doors and reached forward to open it.

As his hand closed around the knob, Declan felt a set of arms wrap around him. He grunted and immedietly dug his hook into the man's arm. He felt slack as the man loosened his grip just a moment. Declan flipped the man and pulled his sword from it's sheath, blocking a guard from attacking him. He moved the hook to trap the man's hand against the wall and pulled a powdery substance from his pocket. "Sleep" he commanded as the powder went over the two. Declan knelt and healed the wounds he had caused before looking around. "What is going on?" he heard a voice call. His eyes widened and he moved quickly, hiding behind a set of armor. Declan listened as a maid came through, her scream the only thing heard. He moved quickly, grasping her and pulling her to him. Covering her mouth with his hand, his hook looped around her waist as more came. He looked around the armor, his gaze watching as the guards started to be alert, dragging the sleeping guards off to be checked on.

Declan cursed and looked down at the girl. "Not a word" he told her, "I don't want to hurt you but I will if I need too. If you tell anyone you saw me I will curse your family" She was silent a moment and nodded in understanding. Declan pulled a pinch of the powdery substance from his pocket after releasing her mouth. He sprinkled it over her and whispered "Sleep." she went limp in his arms and he laid her down. To her and the two guards, it would simply seem like a bad dream when they saw him again. Stepping out from behind the armor Declan was about to head off when he heard voices again. He cleared his throat before moving the other way, finding an unlocked door and stepping inside, the dark room leaving him to release a calming breath.

Mayah Playah

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:49 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

Unfortuately for Declan, the darkness didn't last long. A match was struck and a candle lit by the bed behind him. "Who's there?" asked the young man who only just fallen asleep after hours of going over the new information he received. He stood out of the bed, his linen shirt reaching just below his thighs and lack of pants not hidden from the sparse candlelight. He raised the candle to get a better view of the intruder, recognizing the hook before he registered the face. "Declan?" He paused when he heard the thundering boom of several guards stomping past his room in an attempt to find the pirate. Thinking quickly, Remiel walked over to the door and gently nudged Declan away from it. He peered outside, waiting until the guards stationed themselves on the far side and started knocking on doors to ask occupants and search the empty rooms.

Oh well, there goes his ability to claim he wasn't royal. Shutting the door and locking it, he spun to face Declan and held the candle upright between them. "What the h-ll are you doing here?!" he whispered through grit teeth, trying not to garner any attention from the guards who were already going to be knocking on his door in about five or ten minutes. "Running into each other at the pub was a fluke but this is just ridiculous, Declan."

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

☼Kingdom of Estherel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out