Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ❃❃❃ Universe 6 - Approved RPC
Spike Bravo / Earthling-Shin Hybrid / Universe 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:44 pm
User Image
---𝐃 𝐁 : 𝐃 𝐂 - Character - Profile
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

XXXCharacter's General Info

XXX。。。FULL NAME
            xxxxxSpike Leonardo Bravo
            xxxxxxx-"but you can just call me Spike."

XXX。。。NICKNAME/TITLE
            xxxxxPrince of Bravo Engineering
            xxxxxxx-"I hate that the tabloids call me that. Grandpa's company is a merit based corporation not some feudal kingdom. I'm not gonna take over the company just because i'm his grandson. I swear if i ever meet whoever coined that nickname I will have words for them. What words? I don't know yet but I guarantee they won't be pleasant."

XXX。。。AGE
            xxxxx19
            xxxxxxx-"Don't let the young face fool you. I am an adult."

XXX。。。BIRTH PLACE
            xxxxxEarth
            xxxxxxx-"If you wanna be more specific my birth certificate says West City Central Hospital if I remember correctly."

XXX。。。GENDER
            xxxxxMale
            xxxxxxx-"You have to ask? What are you a Capsumon professor or something?"

XXX。。。RACE
            xxxxxEarthling (Half-Shin)
            xxxxxxx-"Jiaozi has informed me of my "divine blood" and how by her account I "seem to be half human and half core person" which introduced more questions then it answered.

XXX。。。HEIGHT
            xxxxx5'4"
            xxxxxxx-"The other kids at school always teased me about ageing slower just because I was always shorter than them. The late puberty didn't help with that."

XXX。。。WEIGHT
            xxxxx112 lbs
            xxxxxxx-"Tho I''m usually carrying at least a few pounds of stuff in my backpack."

XXX。。。BODY TYPE
            xxxxxSkinny
            xxxxxxx-"I've always been built like a twig. I'd likely be bulkier if I didn't avoid exercising with my mom whenever I could. Now that she's gone, part of me wishes I had spent more time with her even if it meant suffering through her exercise routine."

XXX。。。PERSONALITY
            xxxxxCurious, Impulsive, Overly Humble, And Relatively Care Free
            xxxxxxx-"If someone tells me I'm too humble I'll usually tell them they are just over estimating me. Regardless of how easy for me I make things look, I'm sure there are plenty of people more skilled at any given thing then me."

XXX。。。PERSONAL LIKES
            [ 1 ] Learning new things
            [ 2 ] Tinkering with/studying things to figure out how they work
            [ 3 ] Juggling (or any other dexterity workouts that keeps his hands busy)
            [ 4 ] Crunchy Food
            [ 5 ] Sweets

XXX。。。PERSONAL DISLIKES
            [ 1 ] Not being able to figure out how something works
            [ 2 ] Being recognized as "The Prince of Bravo Engineering" by someone he doesn't know
            [ 3 ] Tabloids & the paparazzi intruding on his personal life just because he's related to a famous engineer
            [ 4 ] Physical (mostly strength) exercises
            [ 5 ] Getting teased about his height or young appearance

XXX。。。FEAR / PHOBIA
            xxxxxBees & Wasps
            xxxxxxx-"The buzz of a bee alone is enough to get me to be uncomfortably tense."

XXX。。。GOAL / AMBITION
            xxxxxFind and bring home his father
            xxxxxxx-"My father disappeared shortly before I was born only leaving behind one of his earrings. There aren't any records of anyone seeing him sense his disappearance, so my only major leads are the earring he left behind and all the little hints of who he was before he met my mother in the stories my mom told me of their time together."
            xxxxxLearn everything he can about how everything works
            xxxxxxx-"The more I know about how things the better I'll be at making new things, and I've always enjoyed taking in new information."

XXXSkillset Info - Abilities & Prowess

XXX。。。AURA TYPE & COLOR
            xxxxxRegular Ki (with only hints of god ki) White
            xxxxxxx-"By default my Ki is white but I, mostly by accident, discovered how to change my Ki's color at will and I usually change it just because I can, to match my outfit, or subconsciously with my mood."

XXX。。。TRANSFORMATION (S)
            xxxxxNone (yet)
            xxxxxxx-"I've heard stories about aliens that can transform. Sense it seems like my father is actually a "core person" it's possible I could transform in some way and just not know how to yet."

XXX。。。UNIVERSE
            xxxxxUniverse 6
            xxxxxxx-"Jiaozi also told me about the existences of multiple universes while explaining the role of the supreme kai, but I didn't get much info beyond that so, if there is some way to identify which of the however many universes there are I am from, I don't know it."

XXX。。。CHARACTER STRENGTHS
            [ 1 ] Is a natural prodigy with Ki manipulation he is easily able to reshape his Ki. Which he mostly uses to make little toys for his hands to fiddle with, but easily being able to reshape Ki has plenty of more practical applications.
            [ 2 ] Always caries a backpack and a few satchels of supplies that are at least of some use (and sometimes he is lucky enough to have exactly what he needs even in the most strangely specific of cases).
            [ 3 ] Being the heir to Bravo Engineering he has more than enough personal funds to cover day to day costs and is able to call in favors with his corporate contacts for extraordinary needs
            [ 4 ] Extremely observant when he's focused
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。CHARACTER WEAKNESSES
            [ 1 ] Has no formal martial arts training and thus relies entirely on his self-thought Ki attacks if he were to end up in a fight
            [ 2 ] Consistently underestimates his own abilities and over estimates the abilities of others.
            [ 3 ] Easily distracted by things he has never seen before.
            [ 4 ] Is physically scrawny
            [ 5 ] Poor impulse control

XXX。。。STAT BONUSES
            [ 1 ] Deity: +1 Energy Offense, +1 Speed, +1 Defense, +1 Intelligence, +1 Ki -2 Stamina
            [ 2 ] Shin: +10 Ki
            [ 3 ] Bomber Primary: +3 Energy Offense
            [ 4 ] Sonic Secondary: +1 Speed
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。OFFICIAL CHARACTER STATS

xxxxx [ Stat Total ] 682
            xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
            xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
            xxxxx [ Defense ] 56
            xxxxx [ Speed ] 70
            xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 136
            xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 70
            xxxxx [ Stamina ] 100
            xxxxx [ Ki ] 130

XXX。。。CHARACTER B.P.
            xxxxx 2230 BP

XXX。。。CURRENT TP
            xxxxx 390 TP

XXX。。。BP BONUSES
            [ 0 ] Earthling Base: 70 BP
            [ 1 ] Pre-RP Male: +25 BP
            [ 2 ] Pre-RP Deity: +50 BP
            [ 3 ] Pre-RP 0-2 Transformations: +45 BP
            [ 4 ] Pre-RP AW Warrior: +25 BP
            [ 5 ] Deity Hybrid: +60 BP
            [ 6 ] Shin Subclass: +100 BP
            [ 7 ] Late Bloomer Bonus: x2 BP
            [ 8 ] Bonuses for stats reaching multiples of ten via training: +1320 BP
            [ 9 ] Birthday Bonuses: +160 BP

XXX。。。FIGHTING STYLE / SPECIALTY
            xxxxx[ Primary ]Bomber: Spike has no formal combat training but is naturally gifted in Ki manipulation if he were to find himself in a fight his primary strategy is to throw Ki blasts at whatever is attacking him preferably from as faraway he can get as possible.
            xxxxxxx-"I'm at least competent enough with Ki blasts to defend myself on my travels, but ideally I shouldn't have to fight anyone in order to find my father. My gut feeling is that things aren't gonna be ideal, so I'm prepared to take a page out of my mom's book and knock out my father and literally drag him by his pointy ears all the way back home."

xxxxx[ Secondary ]Sonic: If throwing Ki at his attacker isn't working his backup plan is to cause a distraction and fly away as quick as possible.
            xxxxxxx-"Running away from a fight is usually the best option if you don't have anything to gain from it, and getting out of dodge is one of my specialties."

XXX。。。UNIQUE RACE TRAIT
            xxxxx[ Indomitable Will ] What makes them special isn't their mind or body, but their soul. Earthlings have incredibly strong spirits, allowing them to rise back up to their feet even in the face of galactic tyrants, or perfect bio-engineered beings. Earthlings as a result are in better control of their Ki
            xxxxxxx-Technique costs are reduced by 10 points
            xxxxxxx-"To quote my childhood hero "Don't believe in yourself. Believe in the me that believes in you" I know it's cheesy, but remembering it gives me confidence."
            xxxxx[ Ki Regeneration ] When not in motion, Earthlings replenish Ki with +25 points per post
            xxxxxxx-"It's hard for me to stay perfectly still, my hands are almost always fiddling with something, but if I ever find myself low on Ki sitting as still as I can and focusing on regenerating my Ki is the quickest way I've found to replenish my reserves of Ki."
            xxxxx[ Godly Essence ] Godly essence or Ki is a more powerful version of Ki. This Ki is also unable to be sensed by those with normal Ki sense without any special training. Because of this Godly Essence, their energy reserve pool is much larger and their expense in using them is reduced by (30%) due to their ancient training with twice the power
            xxxxxxx-Energy-Based Offensive Technique Cost Reduction (-15)
            xxxxx[ Deity Hybrids ] Ultra Instinct is near impossible
            xxxxx[ Shin ] Easier access to godly Ki and training than any other race
            xxxxx[ Hybrids ] Omni-Human transformation prerequisites are doubled along with Drawbacks & it cannot be combined with power ups

XXX。。。RACE - SUBCLASS
            xxxxxHybridization (Deity-Shin)

XXX。。。SPECIAL ABILITIES
            xxxxx[ Chroma-Ki ] Able to change the color of their Ki at will (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"While I was teaching myself Ki blast techniques from my mom's old martial arts books, I noticed different Ki blasts were different colors. While trying to figure out why that was I accidentally discovered how to make my Ki any color I wanted. I've gotten so use to doing this that I sometimes find my Ki changing color with my mood subconsciously as if it were some kind of mood ring."
            xxxxx[ Ki Manipulation Natural ] Spike is natural born Ki manipulation prodigy, allowing him to learn advanced Ki techniques easier than other people (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"I've never had much difficulty learning Ki techniques, tho I'm sure that if it's this easy for me it must be even easier for actual professional martial artists."

XXXSkillset Info - Technique Listings

XXX。。。PHYSICAL SUPERS

xxxxx None
            xxxxxxx-"Why would I throw a punch when I can shoot lasers from my hand?"

XXX。。。ENERGY SUPERS

xxxxxOne-Handed Kamehameha [Mastered] (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"10 year old me found some of my mom's old martial arts books and, like any ten year old should, thought shooting lasers from my hands would be the coolest thing. I then spent the next few days teaching myself the recommended starting technique: the Kamehameha. After getting it down I noticed a footnote that some people were able to do the technique one-handed and immediately thought it would be even cooler if I could shoot two at once, so I proceeded to try and figure out how to do it one handed and ended up finding myself more comfortable doing the technique with one hand."
            xxxxxDestructo Disc [Mastered] (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"Apparently my mom won a few small tournaments with her skill with destructo discs alone. It took me till I was 13 to make one that wasn't lopsided and I couldn't control the trajectory very well until I was 15"
            xxxxxEnergy Blade [Mastered] (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"This technique is one of the ones I find the most use for in my day to day life and engineering work. Seriously, who needs a pocket knife when you can just make a blade with your Ki?"
            xxxxxEnergy Shield/Barrier [Mastered] (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"Despite avoiding exercising with my mom at every opportunity I could, she still forced me into the odd sparring match every now and again to keep herself form letting her martial arts get rusty. These matches almost always ended up with both of us throwing Ki at each other until one of us couldn't stand back up without help. In order to get an advantage I read up on Ki shields and barriers. The next match we had I started by making a octagonal buckler out of Ki, and she started by charging strait towards me and throwing a punch. I somehow managed to block her fist with the buckler, and while I was distracted by how well my Ki shield worked I failed to notice the kick coming in and was out cold before I knew what hit me."
            xxxxxRainbow Flasher [Mastered] (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"One time, back when I was 11 or 12, while I was playing with a ball of Ki I got distracted by something and it exploded into a bright flash right in my face blinding me for a few minutes. It didn't take too long for me to figure out how to make balls of Ki explode into a flash on purpose, and I was surprised how effective a bunch of colorful flashes were against schoolyard bullies."
            xxxxxKi Sculpting (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"I forget how I figured out how to do this, but it's nice when I'm short on materials and need to jury rig something."
            xxxxxKamehame-Cutlass (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"Why it it a cutlass? I just think cutlasses are kinda cool."
            xxxxxKamehameha x5 (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"--- Saving in character description for after the first time he uses it ---."
            xxxxxImprisonment Ball [Mastered] (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"Energy barriers can be used to restrain others as well as protecting yourself."

XXX。。。OTHER TECHNIQUES

xxxxxKi Sense (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"From what I've read most people need to train to sense Ki, but from what I remember I've always been able to do it."
            xxxxxFlight (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"Flying is the best way to get from place to place. So learning to fly was one of the first few techniques I learnt from my mom's old books."
            xxxxxAfterimage (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"The faster you can move the easier it is to dodge things."
            xxxxxTelekinesis [Mastered] (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"It's like having as many extra hands as I want. I'm probably using this in some way more often than I'm not."

XXX。。。ULTIMATE SUPER

xxxxxKamehame Giga-Drill (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"This drill will pierce even the heavens themselves!"
            xxxxx"Mega Destructo Disc" Fake out (aka Rave Disc) (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"According to my mother's story of how she met my father, they first met when they had a match with each other in some major martial arts tournament. She started the match with a massive destructo disc. My father then apparently caught the disc with one hand and while doing a solar flare with his other hand broke the disc and launched the fragments back at my mom from multiple different directions."
            xxxxxHellzone Grenade (Wiki)
            xxxxxxx-"Apparently my father was so skilled at this technique that he could take over other people's Ki blasts break them apart and throw them back as hellzone grenades. He also could reshape the grenades into spikes or mini destructo discs. I can't do anything like that but I've got the basic version of the technique down not too long after reading about it."

xxxxxDestructo Hellzone (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"--- Saving in character description for after the first time he uses it ---."

xxxxxTelekinetic Redirection (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"It's hard to do, but it's entirely possible to someone else's control of their Ki blasts by overwhelming the blasts with Telekinesis."

XXXSkillset Info - Equipment Listings

XXX。。。OFFENSIVE EQUIPMENT

xxxxxMakeshift Taser Gloves (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"If I'm not careful Ki attacks can be lethal, so I made a taser for if I need to defend myself nonlethally while I search for my father."

XXX。。。DEFENSIVE EQUIPMENT

xxxxxNone
            xxxxxxx-"."

XXX。。。SUPPORT EQUIPMENT

xxxxxTinted Goggles (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"My goggles aren't just for fashion they are tinted to protect me from bright flashes."

xxxxxSpike's Custom Pocket-House (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"I made myself a portable custom house to sleep in while I'm away from home."

xxxxxPotara Tracker (Custom)
            xxxxxxx-"After studying my earring with the help of Koko, I built this device to help me track down my father."

XXXCharacter's Background Info

XXX。。。OUTSIDE OCCUPATION
            xxxxxEngineer/Corporate Heir

XXX。。。BIOGRAPHY
            xxxxxBorn to the daughter of a great engineer Spike Bravo grew up in a fairly normal household (if you count being the heir to a large engineering company as fairly normal). He spent most his childhood learning everything he could about engineering for his grandfather and founder of Bravo Engineering, Jonathon Bravo and reading whatever books he could get his hands on, which happened to include his mothers old martial arts books from which he taught himself a few Ki blast techniques he thought were cool for quote "self defensive purposes" as a cover to keep his mom from using his interest in parts of martial arts as an excuse to pull him into her exercise routines. Being raised by his mom, grandpa, and half a dozen personal servants, he heard plenty of stories about his father, who left before he was born. The clear thread of all the stories being how "out of this world" his father was, and how his pointy ears and ability to easily manipulate Ki without any kind of formal training were due to his extraordinary father.
            xxxxxSpike's journey starts three days after his mother's funeral with Spike looking at the earring given to him by her and remembering her last words too him. "This is the only thing your father left behind. I'm giving it to you in the hope you can meet him someday" Spike then clipped on the earring and finished packing the rest of his things in preparation of his quest to track down his father. On his way out the door he told his grandpa "Well grandpa I'm heading off. If I'm lucky, next time you see me I'll have dad with me even if I have to drag him by the pointy ears all the way here from the opposite side of the earth." and his grandpa jokes back "You may have to drag him back here from even farther than that. Let me know if you need any help tracking him down. This old man still has plenty of strings he can pull." And Thus Spike sets off on his journey ignorant of how much of an ordeal tracking down his father would truly be.
            xxxxxWhilst flying towards the city shopping center to look for a jewelry expert Spike thinks back on all the stories his mom told him about his father If he remembers the stories correctly his mother and father first met at some martial arts tournament they were participating in 20 years ago. Spike then thinks to himself "How lucky would I have be for this earring to be some kind of special martial arts earring that I could use to easily identify which group of martial artists dad is from? If it were that easy grandpa would have dragged him back here and into an actual marriage with mom before I was even born" he cynically tells himself. "Yeh and I can only imagine how different my life would be if that had happened, maybe I would have become a martial artist instead of an engineer even." he jokes to himself. Distracted by his internal monologue, Spike fails to notice he had both dropped his map and had flew long past the shopping center where he was planning to look for a jewelry expert that knew anything about his father's earring.
            xxxxxAfter spending a while absolutely lost, Spike follows the biggest Ki signatures he can sense, to hopefully find someone who can direct him back to town, and finds himself at a martial arts dojo, and after a series of events their he ends up with a potential lead to finding his father that requires him entering a martial arts tournament and impressing the supreme kai. Then, during the first round of the tournament, he and a bunch of other participants in the tournament are suddenly warped somewhere else. Then, after meeting up with some of the others that were sent away and deciding to investigate where they were, Okra (One of the other participants in the tournament who had tried to assassinate another participant) explained that he was a time traveler from the future, and was trying to prevent the horrible future he was from, but was then attacked by the Drake Knights (more time travelers from Okra's future). The battle ended inconclusively as some sort of anomaly warped the knights away, and the supreme kai sends everyone else back home before their is an opportunity to question her.

XXX。。。CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
            [ 1 ] Johnathan Bravo (npc) - Grandfather
            [ 2 ] Julia Bravo (npc) - Mother [Deceased]
            [ 3 ] William "Billy" Rogers [who is actually "Wolbnam the trainer of kai" disguised as a human] (npc) - Father
            [ 4 ] Silas Devereaux - Childhood Friend
            [ 5 ] Kokoro - Friend of a Friend
            [ 6 ] Okra - Ally of Future Self

XXX。。。PERSONAL THEME SONGS

xxxxxIn The Workshop/Main Theme:

xxxxx

xxxxxSerious/ High Concentration Theme:

xxxxx

xxxxxNormal/ Casual Battle Theme:

xxxxx

xxxxxDesperation/ Comeback/ High Gear Battle Theme:

xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:48 am
User Image

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:41 am
User Image

User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2230 | HP: XXXX/2720 | KP: XXXX/1500 | SP: XXXX/1300 | Taser Battery: XXX%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White Current Outfit: Casual Outfit

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Spike "Sample text."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0