Welcome to Gaia! ::

☘ Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop ☘

Back to Guilds

Tags: Rabbit, Bunny, Bunnies, Genetics 

Reply [RP] Meadowsweet
[DONE] Speck x Teasel (Love is in the air.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Teasel (left) owned by PZMJNP, Speck (right) owned by One Little Jay

Next up, continuing their story here.

PZMJNP rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:01 pm
Redeemed
Teasel was in this place for more than just the flowers. She wasn't advertising it, but secretly she was hoping for romance. Now that she'd settled in among the very welcoming Arbor warren in Sunset Acres she was comfortable with the idea of starting her first litter. A few bucks had propositioned her but she hadn't been impressed by any yet. Other does had been buzzing about how beautiful this meadow was this time of year and how you could meet interesting visitors, so here she was. Teasel started collecting flowers, pretending to be in her own world while covertly keeping her eyes peeled for handsome bucks.

WC: 107
TWC: 107  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PZMJNP rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:02 pm
Redeemed
She passed quite a bit of time leisurely feeding on the yummiest looking flowers and enjoying the scent of everything. More often than not her mind drifted deep into thought about what she wanted out of this life and soon she genuinely was in her own world without having to pretend. One exceptionally large and beautiful purple pansy caught her eye, which she carefully tucked next to her ear. It'd been a while now and she was starting to lose hope of meeting anyone at all, maybe she had come too late in the day? A trio of rabbits had come through to graze but their movements looked rushed and sure enough, they left almost as soon as they came. She looked at where the sun was in the sky and tried to decide if she should wait around a bit longer or just head back.

WC: 146
TWC: 253  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:26 pm
User Image

Speck peeked his head out of the lovely bed of flowers he had been taking a nap in. He had heard some rustling around him and wondered what all the commotion might have been about. He squinted his eyes before spotting another bunny. Almost instantly his ears perked up and the tiredness leftover from his nap thoroughly slipped away. 'A FRIEND'

He eagerly hopped toward the other bunny making no attempt to hide his approach as he landed quite loudly. "I'm coming, friend!" He called out as he made a loud approach through the field. Surely scaring away other wildlife. When he was not too far from the other he took a second to give them a good look over, wowzuh what a nice looking lady bunny.

WC:128

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PZMJNP rolled 3 20-sided dice: 9, 13, 4 Total: 26 (3-60)

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:41 pm
Redeemed
Teasel heard running from the direction that the trio had just departed and instantly went into high alert mode-was a predator on the chase? She whipped her head to look and sure enough a rabbit was headed straight toward her! She was about to bolt herself but halted when what the figure called out abolished that theory. As he neared she took note of and appreciated his athletic build and handsome markings. Teasel looked behind her to double check that he'd definitely been speaking to her before asking, "We're friends?" She looked him over again and was positive they'd never spoken before. Her heart was still racing from the brief scare, or at least she was pretty sure it was from that.

WC: 122
TWC: 375  
One Little Jay rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:05 pm
Redeemed
Forgot to roll above!  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image

Speck smiled widely at her question. "Of course we are! Don't you want to be my friend? If you do then we are!" He bounced happily up and down in front of her. "I'm Speck" He stretched his body out in one direction and then again in the other. Really just an excuse to check her out. "Wow, you're uh... really pretty! Well, you probably hear that all the time but... wow." He excitedly wiggled his butt. "I always wanted a pretty friend thats so cool!"

WC:86

One Little Jay rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:04 pm
OMG PLEASE ROLL  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:47 pm
This buck's energy and enthusiasm were adorably endearing. It was impossible not to grin back and without realizing it her mood almost instantly lightened. She'd never made a friend this quickly, he must have a lot by now if he used this method all the time. This guy didn't seem to have a shy bone in his body although couldn't know that for sure yet. "Yes, friends..." she decided to see what kind of reaction she'd get by adding, "...or maybe more. You never know." She flashed him her slyest smirk and chuckled softly. "I'm Teasel. Thank you for the compliment Speck, you're quite cute yourself." she replied in a flirtatious tone and lightly brushed the marking on his right cheek with her paw to judge his reaction again.

WC: 132 [OOC: I'm going to switch to rolling every 500 words from this post on.]
TWC: 507  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:13 pm
User Image

Speck's tail wiggled a hundred miles an hour. He loved so much to make new friends, and he had always wanted a pretty friend. He was a full-grown buck now and he had to think of the future he had to pass on his friendly good looks. his eyes widened and his nose wiggled at her touch. He touched his face thinking surely something was on it. "Oh no do I have something on my face?" He quickly covered it trying desperately to wipe whatever it was off. He then looked up, "Did I get it?"

He moved his head side to side slowly offering her a full view of his face. This did cause him to get closer to her face than he expected and his nose brushed up against her cheek. "oh, i-i-i'm so sorry about that.." He was a pretty forward guy when it came to making friends hyper and so sure, but when it came to pretty bunnies he felt like a boat without a paddle. He had no idea what he should be doing. He just hoped that his awkward courting wouldn't scare her away in favour for a tougher more confident buck.

WC:200

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:26 pm
Turns out he did have a shy bone in his body. Teasel's experiments made it clear that Speck had little to no romantic experience. This was good news to her though since she wanted to feel special and not just be some buck's 12th 'bunny mama'. She'd done quite a bit of flirting herself but was technically speaking inexperienced, she'd never made a litter before. She found his reaction hilariously adorable and had to will herself not to giggle at him. She could tell she'd made him really nervous and felt a little guilty for it now. "No, no-I was just looking at your marking. I like it." she reassured him and nudged his cheek back in the same way to show she wasn't offended. "I haven't explored much of this meadow yet. Let's hop around a bit." she said with an inviting smile and turned towards the sound of nearby water. Her heart was still racing a little faster than it ought to.

WC: 166
TWC: 673  
PZMJNP rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:39 pm
Redeemed

PZMJNP
Moving forward, please total your word counts and make it clear in the posts you roll for rp rewards, or we will not be able to count your rolls. Also, please note that you are not allowed to roleplay someone else's character, regardless of permission given. It's okay to say things like they went somewhere together, but you shouldn't be playing another character's behaviours or feelings if you don't own them.

[OOC: Discussed details with Jay and got the green light to make this fast forward summary to end this thread and move the area]

So off they went to explore the lush meadow and begin their courtship. Speck and Teasel spent the next week attached at the hip, learning the ins and outs of each others' personalities. They swapped backstories and discussed everything from their views on life to specific hopes for the future. (There was also a lot of goofing around in between the real talk.) Speck was more wonderful than she'd imagined, so kindhearted and FUN. He brought out her carefree side in a way that no one else had in the past. It was so refreshing to be around someone who always meant they said, which was something she'd always struggled with. On the flip side, her calculating nature helped offer him new perspectives and point out things he wouldn't normally have noticed. They seemed to complement one another very nicely and she felt that this might be genuine love, not just a fling. They grew so close, so fast that a mutual decision was reached to create their own home and start a family. It would've been easier to just have kits in The Arbor but since this was both their first litter they liked the idea of enjoying it privately together. They'd do the warren thing eventually but the chance to make quality memories free from distraction was what won for now.

WC: 223
TWC: 896

THREAD ENDED  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
[RP] Meadowsweet

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff