Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopscotch Shop
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:47 am

Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rabbits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Mule Introductory Post
2. Table of Contents
3. About the Player
4. Rules & Guidelines
5. Directory of Buns
6. Current Roleplays
7. Plot Priorities
8. Braindump
9-14. Reserved Posts
15. Credits

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi! I'm Duke of Donut, aka Donut, aka Tyrant, aka... I don't know, what do you call me?

Donut is a full time employee, full time grad student, part time worldbuilder and roleplayer, and occasionally the responsible adult for a self-reliant cat. I live on the East Coast, so am primarily reachable in the evenings in EST-land time.

I am most reliably found on Discord or ToyHouse, although I do check Gaia at least once every other day. Thread, Discord, or TH RP are all great things by me, although in the midst of the semester I may not reply for several days~!

Find me on discord (tyrantonut#7284) if you wanna chat! :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:14 pm

I'd like to think these are all common sense, but let's go over the rules just to be safe, yeah?

o Don't steal anything in this thread. The buns here belong to me, the graphics are created by me, etc etc. You are welcome to use my post template if it inspires you, though! Sharing is caring.
o Please follow both Gaia and Hopscotch ToS when interacting in this shop!
o Don't post in this thread, please. I like to keep my journal fairly organized, and posting in it will throw off my groove. thxbb.
o I do not have too many qualms or triggers to worry about, but keep in mind the ToS before you come at me for plots in case they break those rules. :3

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:24 pm

Snowstorm x Tumble (in-progress)

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

This is heavily under construction and pretty constantly changing, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you want to plot with any of my buns!

This is a post for braindumping future self-plots for buns, future custom thoughts, etc. There's not a whole heckin' lot here right now!

Profile Code

[center][url=Chronicle Link][img="250"]Uncert[/img][/url]

[img]Banner Image[/img]

[color=#8C886F]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/center]

[color=#a0af9c][size=11][b]Gender[/b]
[b]Home[/b]
[b]Mate[/b]
[b]Sexuality[/b]
[b]Flings[/b]
[b]Color[/b]
[/size][/color]
[center][color=#8C886F]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/center]

[color=#a0af9c][size=11][b]Personality[/b]

[b]Likes[/b]
[b]Dislikes[/b]

[b]Family[/b]
[i]Siblings[/i] None.
[i]Offspring[/i] None.
[/size][/color]
[center][color=#8C886F]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/center]

[color=#a0af9c][size=11][center][b]Adventure Log[/b][/center]

[i]No RPs yet![/i]
[/size][/color]

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Links to contest rabbits
Contest Rabbit 1:
Plain Ink Item Ink+Item
Contest Rabbit 2:
Plain Ink
Contest Rabbit 3
Contest Rabbit 4
Contest Rabbit 5:
Plain Ink

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Thank you to all the staff and owners involved in developing Hopscotch! This is their world -- I'm just having a great time playing in it.

Banners were made by Duke of Donut.
Fonts were provided for free via dafont.com. The fonts are Paper Daisy and Sweet Hipster.
Colors used for this thread are #8C886F and #A0AF9C

Player Burrows

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces