Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happily Never After[CLOSED..for now?]

Back to Guilds

What if there weren't happy ever afters? 

Tags: Modern, Prince, Princess, Anti-Disney, Storybook 

Reply ๐“›๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท
O'Grady's Bar. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:12 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image
โ•€โ”‰ ๐•ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ซ๐”ซ ๐•ฝ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ โ”‰โ•€

32 โ€ข Handyman/Criminal โ€ข Animal - The Cab โ€ข Currently Wearing

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€

โŸซโŸซ The day started off rough for Flynn with him sleeping through his alarm. It rang obnoxiously for 30 minutes straight before he lazily knocked it off of the stand next to his bed. As he sat up, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, he noticed the time on his fallen clock. "s**t!" he shouted as he clumsily jumped out of bed and started shuffling through the piles of clothes on his floor. "Maybe this... ugh no that smells! How about this... and that's a hole..." Flynn said out loud to himself before finding a decent enough t-shirt, a flannel, and a pair of beaten up jeans. This was essentially his day to day look and it was a rare sight indeed to see him in any thing other than this combo.

After throwing on some clothes he hurriedly finished his morning routine of making breakfast (which was just a bagel and an energy drink for him), brushing his teeth and hair, and gathering his tools. By the time he was done he was already late for his first appointment which ruined his schedule for the entire day. As a result, he was late to every appointment and had to stand there and begrudgingly take multiple scoldings from angry customers. One of his least favorite customers was particularly on edge that day and did not hold back anything when it came to screaming at Flynn. Throughout his whole rant Flynn was secretly think of the multiple different ways he could kill the man in that moment, but of course didn't do any of them. "Keep pushing me man. Maybe one day I'll f*ck up your electrical wires and you'll find all of you appliances bursting into flames.

Eventually Flynn found himself speeding to his last appoint which was coincidentally at one of his favorite spots, the bar. Literally kicking open the door he walked in announcing his presence as loudly as possible, "No need to fear your savior has arrived! Now where the f*ck is the problem?" Luckily the bar wasn't packed since many people were still at their day job, but those who were there clearly were taken back by Flynn's entrance. "Be patient with him! He's here to fix the stereo!" One of the bartenders announced, and at that everyone turned their attention back to whatever they were doing.

The young bartender, a girl who probably only recently became legal to drink herself, waltzed up to Flynn with a clearly annoyed expression. "Where have you been Rider?" "Ok, please do not give me another lecture. I've been listening to them all day. I'm here now and since I really like this place, and find you particularly charming, I'll give you a discount for my tardiness. We cool?" At that the bartender sighed and lead Flynn over to one of the speakers in the bar where they'd usually play some rock music. "If it wasn't for the fact that you can fix literally anything from a clogged toilet to a busted up car I don't think you'd have any business," the girl said as Flynn started to examine the speaker. "That's not true. I mean, look at this face. A movie star face like this couldn't possibly be put out of business," Flynn said with his typical cocky grin. "Tell that to the bunch of hollywood wannabes that exist in the world." "But you see, many of them sadly lack talent. I, on the other hand, have both talent and charm. With these two attributes I could take over the world!" Flynn proclaimed loudly, and of course in a joking manner. The bartender laughed but then loudly shushed him as a few more people turned to look their way. "Just do your job Rider and I'll give you one on the house, ok?" And with that being said she slipped away to tend to her own job as Flynn started his.

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:56 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Yeah, there is a special place in hell reserved for me,
                                              It's called the Thone."

โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน โŠน

Lewis's day so far had not been a pleasant one but he had no one to blame but himself for that. The underground freestyle rap battle had ended up being a total disaster. He was totally decimated in the second round but an up and coming motormouthed tween. They weren't even old enough to drive and yet the bars cut him deep in way he never experienced before. "I don't understand, why can't I rap?" Lewis lamented to his drummer over the phone. "My disses are savage, I'm just dead in the water when it comes to flow." Algea audibly groaned on the other end of the receiver. "My homeboy says you rhymed 'could' with itself like three times. You can't improvise for s**t man." Lewis sighed, knowing in his heart he was right. But would he say that to his band-mate that and let their ego get inflated even more? Hell no. "I didn't mean actually tell me, the question was rhetorical." Laughter erupted from the other line. Not just from Algea but other people in the room with him. Lewis swiped 'end call' and stood there for a moment, flustered. "d**k." he muttered breathlessly.

Lewis needed something to clear his mind now, maybe meeting up with Meggy would do the trick. He needed to get that done anyways. Fumbling with his phone he shot the mistress of murder a text. 'Meet me at O'Grady's asap' It probably wasn't a great idea to meet at a bar but so far that little hole in the wall had proven to be discreet, which was rare these days.

Sometime later, the lord of darkness arrived at the establishment. It was pretty dead in there, just the way he liked it. Not surprising, given that it was still early. Lewis took a seat at the bar and ordered a coke. The fizz felt blissful on his seemingly perpetual sore throat. Lewis smiled to himself as he enjoyed his drink, finding the banter between the bartender and some repairman amusing. "Don't bother fixing the speakers buddy, the music sucks here." He said with a laugh. "Seriously though, do you have a card or something? Been meaning to look for a guy to fix my clogged guest bath. You seem like you could use some extra work on the side. I wont skimp on the check either." he offered. Lewis didn't care if this man wasn't trustworthy. If the moron tried anything, he'd use him as just another blood sacrifice. Feed off that sweet, sweet, life force. Win-win situation.

ใ€ ฮจ LOCATION ใ€‘ O'Grady's
                                              ใ€ ฮจ WITH ใ€‘Flynn
                                              ใ€ ฮจ WEARING ใ€‘This

GracefulRose_Knight

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 am
User ImageUser Image
แŽ ึ…ีฒ'ีง สาฝาฝีง ีงีฐาฝรฌษพ าฝีพาฝส‚, รฌีง'ส‚ ีฐีพึ„ีฒึ…ีงรฌรง... tab tab ...โฑฎฤ…าŸาฝ ีพึ…ีด ฦ’ึ…ษพึาฝีง ีงีฐฤ…ีง รฌีง'ส‚ ีงึ…ร—รฌรง

:::MอŽeอŽgอŽaอŽrอŽaอŽ อŽVอŽaอŽlอŽeอŽnอŽtอŽiอŽnอŽeอŽ:::
แต‚สฐแต‰สณแต‰แตƒแต‡แต’แต˜แต—หข- O' Grady's Bar
แดตโฟ แต€สฐแต‰ แถœแต’แตแต–แตƒโฟสธ แดผแถ - Flynn and Hades
แถ แต‰แต‰หกโฑโฟแต- Content
แดผแต˜แต—แถ โฑแต—

tab tab Her camaro's engine roared as she drove down the streets. Besides Cleo, this was something she took very well care of. Her phone was hooked up to the blue tooth and Five Finger Death Punch was pumping through the speakers. If she were outside the city, she would just cruise. The windows would be down and her music blaring. Unfortunately, she had responsibilities that was holding her here. Which she wasn't referring to Cleo, who would join her on that cruise. She would be referring to Phillip and Hades. Her band would be the other reason. Just as it was getting to the guitar solo, her phone went off. Taking a glance at it, she saw it was from Hades. "Jeez, what does he want now.." she said to herself. Pulling off to the shoulder, she unclipped her phone from the holder. "Meet me at O'Grady's asap" the text read. Without even thinking, she used her other hand and facepalmed herself. Clearly he was getting an early start as well. Of all the places she could've chose to go, he was there. Hades was probably going to give her another job. She'd have to reply soon or else he was thinking she was ignoring him. She'd rather not be lectured on the whole "Usually people reply to their text messages" speech from him. "I'm already on my way there now", then she hit send.

tab tab Her right hand returned to its position on the steering wheel. Her other arm rested on the door where the window was rolled down. Meg pulled the car back into the lane and continued making her way to the bar. Thankfully she wasn't that far away when he texted her. There was a few red lights in between but eventually she got there. The camaro slowed down as she pulled into the parking lot. Turning the vehicle off in a parking spot, she locked it after stepping out. She fixed her hair and her cardigan before approaching the bar door. Placing a hand on the door, she pushed past it. It seemed relatively steady, considering the time of day it was. A lot of the people here are either lonely, vets or just plain alcoholics. But what did that say about her? She had planned to come here before Hades requested her presence. Mentally rolling her eyes to herself, she searched around the bar. As usual, there was already some sort of issue. Seemed the stereo needed fixing. Which wasn't a huge surprise. The amount of drunks who decide it's a punching bag. She finally laid her eyes on Hades and began making her way over. As she passed the stereo, she gave a nod over to Flynn. "Hopefully you can fix the poor taste in music that was spewing out of those speakers" she said to him.

tab tab Megara approached where Hades sat, she decided against sitting for the time being. At times, she was a "prefer to stand" type of person. Made it easier to get out of sticky situations. A hand lay on her hip as she spoke. "Well, it's like you already knew I was coming here." Meg looked to the bartender, ordering her rum and coke. They gave her a nod and got to making her drink. Hopefully this bartender makes it with more rum. She'd rather not have to start anything this early. Last bartender barely put any rum in and she threw it back at them. With some smooth talking, she managed to get out of being thrown out. Realizing her shoe choice, she ended up taking the seat beside Hades anyway. Her elbows rested on the bar. "So, who do I need to take care of this time?" Her question was cut straight to the point but vague enough no one would know what she was talking about. Well, people except for the man seated beside her. There would be no other reason he'd requested her presence asap. Perhaps it was a high priority target of his. She patiently waited for him to answer her. The small thud of a glass placed in front of her. It almost seemed like the bartender watched her. Worried the drink might've been made wrong. Meg raised the glass to her lips. Pouring the liquid back, she could clearly taste the rum. The warming feeling of the alcohol was certainly welcomed. Her free hand gave the bartender a thumbs up and it looked like a huge relief was lifted off their shoulders.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

แดผแต˜แต— แต’แถ  แถœสฐแตƒสณแตƒแถœแต—แต‰สณ: Had to fix a typo
Update: Fixing Layout with new Image
GracefulRose_Knight
Valvefag

โฑฎรฌส‚าฝษพีพ รฌส‚ ีงีฐาฝ ัตาฝีฒึ…ส รฌีฒ สีพ าษพฤ…รฌีฒ.

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Classic Trash

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:54 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ™›xxโ™›xxโ™› โœ
        ( ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ) : Home - O'Grady's Bar x ( ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐๐˜ ) : Philip, Lewis, Flynn, Megara x ( ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ) : perky, annoyed x ( ๐–๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ) : แดแด€สส™แด‡ sสœแด‡'s แด€ แดกษชสŸแด…๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€?โ€‹

It was an early morning for Alice, one that consisted of pacing and flipping through pages. She had gone through three cups of tea which was quite a bit considering the caffeine content they contained. With shaking hands, she rushed through the pages of one of her poetry books while half leaning on her bed. The morning was closing in on her, as well as the concern that plagued her mind. Philip, one of her dearest friends and roommate, had been acting strangely. Typically, he came and went as he pleased with little to no attention from Alice. He seemed to work odd hours and that was all she truly needed to know. In order to keep their friendship strong, she knew there were lines she could not cross and that he needed his privacy. In truth, this was the cement that kept her from saying anything before. Slamming her book shut and tossing it onto her unkempt bed, Alice had enough. It was nearly noon when her patience had run out. Gathering her hair into a messy bun, Alice mumbled to herself in preparation for what she might say to him while staring into her mirror.

After finding the right delicate words, the yellow haired woman left her room to start yet another pot of tea. As it brewed, she put together a small tray with some cucumber sandwiches and small croissants. As the pot slowly came to a boil, she made sure to finish off the ensemble with a sprig of lavender for decoration and a sense of calm. After setting up two cups for tea, Alice turned on her heel to leave the kitchen area for Philip's room. Standing there in front of the wooden structure, she hesitated for a few moments. Drawing in a breath, she knocked twice before letting herself in. Not giving him a chance to protest, Alice set down the tray onto his dresser and began to fix his cup first. Scooping some sugar, she gave a hearty amount into her cup and a normal scoop into his own. "You know, I have been awfully worried about you, Philip." Her eyelashes fluttered as an expression of worry spilled over her expression. Reaching out, she handed him his cup of tea and took a hearty gulp of her own. "You haven't been yourself lately..."

Silence clung to the air as it turned stale and old. Alice made no eye contact, and instead busied herself with feeding snacks to Philip from the tray she had brought with her. While her form moved, her eyes could clearly give away that her thoughts were elsewhere. For those that knew Alice, this was no new concept.

"Oh, I know!" She called out, dripping in her usual English accent. Finally, the color returned to her features as she beamed a smile at Philip. "It's my day off, so why not go out together? There is no sense in just sitting here wallowing when O'Grady's is open." With a wink in his direction, Alice quickly gathered the tea set back up and pilled everything onto the tray once more. "Hurry and get dressed! I'll meet you out front in twenty minutes! My treat!" She chimed, before blowing out with as much of a gust as she had originally arrived with. Leaving Philip to process everything and get ready, Alice took care of the dishes and made sure she had everything she needed in her purse. Assuming it was roughly time, she headed out front and waited for him to meet her so they could get going.

- t i m e s k i p -

"If this doesn't cheer you up, I don't know what will!" Alice sang as the two approached the front of O'Grady's storefront. She had hooked her arm with his for the walk over, but finally released him for their entry. Once inside, Alice crinkled her nose from the smell that wafted their way. Rubbing at her nose slightly, she wrote it off as being a typical smell from O'Grady's. Rushing to the bar, she motioned for Philip to follow. "What are you having? I figured start strong and slow down in a few hours, myself. I'm thinking a heavy IPA or something that hits at least seven percent." She spoke with a shrug, before shifting her gaze to those around them. While Philip decided what he wanted to order, Alice couldn't help but take notice to a few familiar faces. One in particular that stood out to her. Sneering in Flynn's direction, Alice spoke firmly to Philip. "Don't look now, but that plant killer Flynn is here." Referring to the party they had where he accidentally knocked over one of her beloved houseplants.

He seemed to have company with Lewis and Megara, whom Alice had no outstanding qualms with. It really was just Flynn that she disliked. Groaning a bit, she ordered her drink and took a huge gulp of it to start things off. Once Philips drink arrived, Alice set down her card for them to start a tab. "Drink up, love." With that, she raised her glass to his in an effort to cheers. It was going to be a long day, but she would be damned if it did not end with a smile on his face.

( โ™› ) ' โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ผ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ… x ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ x ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ x ๏ฝ x ๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ
                                          ๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ผ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ… x ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ x ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… x ๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”x(( ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:40 pm
MakinSammiches

Valvefag

Classic Trash

User Image

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€

โŸซโŸซ Flynn had just taken apart the speaker to search for the problem as a mysterious stranger sat down at the bar and told him not to bother. He looked up at the man with curiosity as the stranger went on to say that the music here sucked. Personally, Flynn didn't find the music that bad, he was a fan of rock, but he wished more classics were played instead of some of the more modern stuff.

Instead of voicing this Flynn simply shook his head and chuckled before shouting at the bartender he was previously talking to, "Looks like you need a new playlist Jess." The bartender known as Jess briefly glanced over her shoulder at Flynn, giving him a sour glare. You could practically feel the annoyance radiating off of her as she flipped him off before tending to the needs of a customer. "Hey I didn't say it! How is it that I'm always the bad guy?" he said before realizing the humor in that statement. Why was he always the bad guy? Probably because he was born into a crime family.

"Looks like I can't help you there pal. I can fix just about anything, but taste is not one of them," he said with a shrug before the man asked for a business card. At that Flynn raised a brow and let out another chuckle. "Look, I'm a repairman, not a lawyer. I find that in my line of work professionalism isn't really needed. "Plus I'm barely getting by as it is. Does this guy seriously expect me to waste money on a glorified name tag?" Flynn thought as a gothic looking woman entered the bar and stood next to the mystery man. Her face was familiar, but Flynn couldn't recall her name for sh*t. He figured he had probably seen her in passing before for something.

Once she claimed a spot near the unknown man she commented on the music that was played in the bar as well, which made Flynn go "Oooooo" like when children saw their classmate get in trouble. "That's two for two! Guess that decides it. Jess your taste in music suuuuucccckkkssss!" Flynn shouted as he looked over at his sort of friend as she became red with anger. Blinded by rage she took the pen she kept in her hair for writing down drink orders and flung it at Flynn. He allowed the small object to hit him, since he knew it really wouldn't hurt. Even so, he faked a look of agonizing pain just to tick the girl off more. "If I wasn't afraid of being fired I'd throw a glass at your head!" she shouted before storming off into a back room, probably to take a break from Flynn's obnoxiousness. "Thanks for the pen by the way! I needed this, he said as he grabbed a nearby napkin and wrote down his name and number on it.

Once the note was completed Flynn slid the napkin over to the man who asked for his services and said, "Call me anytime, although I won't always answer. Depends if I'm passed out, drunk,or passed out from being too drunk." Flynn then turned his attention to the goth girl close by and grinned. He could tell just by looking at her that she was a tough beauty, but a beauty still. "And feel free to pass along my information to any of your friends," he said with a wink before returning to the dismantled speaker behind the bar.

Within minutes he found the problem and was able to patch it up rather quickly. He honestly felt like he probably didn't even need to be called in for this, but who was he to deny some extra money? As he worked he continued to listen to the conversations around him. Listening in on people, especially at bars, was typically quite entertaining. There was always some kind of gossip being talked about, but this time his ear caught on to something else.

"So, who do I need to take care of this time?"

"So having a little business discussion huh? Flynn thought curiously as he finished putting the speaker back together and moved to mount it back up on the wall where he found it. While putting it back into its place he heard the door open and a cheery voice coming from that direction. While he didn't find the need to check every person that walked into the room something about the sound of the voice urged him to look and of course it was none other than Alice and her roommate Philip. "Oh great. Just what I needed. I accidentally break one stupid plant and now it's like I'm the sole reason for deforestation or something...

Flynn thought back to the party he had been to at Alice and Philip's place where he broke her place. It was a pretty fun night and admittedly he didn't remember a lot of it. He had one too many and lost his footing for just a second which knocked a potted plant off of a nearby table. Never did he imagine that cute little Alice would lose it like she did when that happened. While most of the night is a blur he fully remembers he rage and how to hit him. The impact was harder than he expected, but he was also drunk so he was in a more vulnerable position than usual. Still, he secretly gave the girl credit for defending what she held dear. Anyone willing to punch a guy twice their size without hesitation deserved at least points for balls. It was stupid, but Flynn wasn't about to deck her back over a plant.

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:16 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

It's called the Thone."

"That's right, no accounting for taste, but to each their own." Lewis shrugged. Megara arrived looking fierce and impatient. No doubt ready to stab a b***h. She paused before joining him at the bar. "You made it. I had a feeling you'd want to come here." he stated in a low voice. She also complained about the selection of music which made a smile tug at his lips.

Lewis relaxed as he watched the smart mouthed repairman almost get pelted with a pen. At that moment he decided to let Flynn live, simply for the entertainment purposes alone. The bartender Jess was just about done with all of their s**t. Lewis figured he better lay off of her before she started spitting into their glasses every visit. Flynn handed over the number and explained his drinking hobby might hinder his availability. "Been there, done that. Now I'm four mouths sober. I won't judge, I'm not your dad. Just saying, you really shouldn't mention that as soon as someone hires you. Still I appreciate the honesty." Lewis slipped the napkin into his inner jacket pocket. It was insane to think about his days before rehab. Often waking up in smeared makeup, face down in his own vomit, covered in girls he didn't remember meeting. Without the booze or the drugs there to numb his senses he began to truly realize how empty his life had become. The whole thing felt like a nightmare, dark yet exhilarating but definitely not stable or sustainable. It nearly killed him and that was something he never wanted to go through again. If it wasn't for Meg's sacrifices he may have never survived getting clean.

His homicidal heiress got right to the chase as two others made an entrance. More people than he would have expected at this hour. "Start by taking care of yourself Meg. You look like you haven't slept in days. When was the last time you ate something?" he answered with concern. He considered giving the girl some time off, maybe send her to a nice spa or whatever. But knowing Megara she would probably break the neck of the employee giving her a massage just the crime of daring to touch her. "Here.." Lewis touched her glass lightly and part of it fogged up with faint letters of a name appearing. The man was a grade A creep, got off on harassing streetwalkers at night, sometimes even stole their cash. He would not be missed. Lewis tried to choose terrible people for his loyal Meg to strike down but wasn't always quick enough to find a good target. Sometimes he had to settle for strangers. "Be cautious, he has a thing for.." 'Damaged women.' "Girls like you." Lewis took a sip of his own drink, missing the flavor of it spiked with Jack Daniel's. Rum didn't sound half bad either. "You're welcomed to stay with me if you like, I could make a mean smoothie. And by mean, it's not good at all. But it'll put some color back in you." he offered. Lewis had of course, ulterior motives. ..Music wise.

ใ€ ฮจ LOCATION ใ€‘ O'Grady's
                                              ใ€ ฮจ WITH ใ€‘Flynn, Megara, Alice and Phillip
                                              ใ€ ฮจ WEARING ใ€‘This

GracefulRose_Knight

MakinSammiches

Classic Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:44 am
User ImageUser Image
แŽ ึ…ีฒ'ีง สาฝาฝีง ีงีฐาฝรฌษพ าฝีพาฝส‚, รฌีง'ส‚ ีฐีพึ„ีฒึ…ีงรฌรง... tab tab ...โฑฎฤ…าŸาฝ ีพึ…ีด ฦ’ึ…ษพึาฝีง ีงีฐฤ…ีง รฌีง'ส‚ ีงึ…ร—รฌรง

:::MอŽeอŽgอŽaอŽrอŽaอŽ อŽVอŽaอŽlอŽeอŽnอŽtอŽiอŽnอŽeอŽ:::
แต‚สฐแต‰สณแต‰แตƒแต‡แต’แต˜แต—หข- O' Grady's Bar
แดตโฟ แต€สฐแต‰ แถœแต’แตแต–แตƒโฟสธ แดผแถ - Alice; Flynn; Hades
แถ แต‰แต‰หกโฑโฟแต- Content
แดผแต˜แต—แถ โฑแต—

tab tab An eyebrow raised when she glanced over at Flynn. Seemed he was taunting the bar Jess a bit. Though it was childish the way he said it, he wasn't exactly wrong. People had been complaining about the music for months. But, not shockingly, no one did a damn thing about it. Her eyes shot over at Jess who then proceeded to throw a pen at Flynn. Honestly, Meg probably would've done the same had he insulted her music taste in fromt of her customers. Though by the way she was acting, everyone was annoying Jess. She was a bit surprised about Hades being included in that. Peeling her eyes from the little scene, she continued to sip her drink. She didn't exactly feel like pounding down the drink this early in the morning. Plus, it would've been a waste since it was actually made correctly this time. It was better to savour this one. Megara used her thumb and wiped the bit of condensation that dribbled off her glass. Flynn made his way over and handed Hades something. On the corner of her eye, it looked to be a napkin with writing. But it was far enough she couldn't read it. It wasn't like she tried to anyway. It wasn't any of her business. She took a few more sips while they did their business.

tab tab Patiently she waited until Hades would finally address her. But she heard two more people entering the bar. A blonde girl and Phillip was with her. Which was surprising because she didn't expect the two to look even remotely like friends. Perhaps they were more than that? She never asked and she wouldn't either. Phillip would bring his victims to her nad occasionally that would consume her daily sacrifice. So she was thankful for that. She'd get to relax on those days. The voice from the man beside her brought her attention back to their exchange. He was lecturing her once again about taking care of herself. Before she could even respond, he had touched her glass. Looking down at it, the name faintly appeared. It was a familiar name too. The man was a creep from what she could tell. He just had a creep-like aura about him. Meg placed her hand on the glass, which erased the name. Tipping back the glass, she finished her drink. "Well, it seems we're in luck with the man you chose. He just got hired at the theater my band will be practicing at later. He's bumped into me from time to time. He didn't take anything from me. But you don't need to warn me about him. The only thing I had on me at the time was lipstick. Which I doubt he would steal, unless he was into that sorta thing. He looks to be the type though. I'll gladly take on this one. It should be quite an easy one. "

tab tab She couldn't hide the chuckle that escaped her lips. "Ha, you don't need to worry. I'm eating properly and I slept alright last night. I do have color, it's called Porcelain. I'd rather look like a piece of printer paper than have skin cancer. If I did stay with you, who would take care of Cleo? You know, my dog. She isn't too kind to strangers ,ya know. But, I could stop by for a visit." Meg put money down on the bar for the drink. Her body turned to the side and she stepped down from her seat. "I'll see you later, Hades. Got some business to attend to. I'll text you once its finished." With a wink, she gave him a quick salute. As she made her way to the door, she gave a nod over to Phillip. Who had just received his drink and was sitting across from the blonde woman. Placing a hand on the door, she pushed passed it. The sun slapped her in the face. Her eyes narrowed a moment as they adjusted. It was quite a different lighting then from within the bar. Stepping into her car, she began to drive back to her home. She had preparations to make for the sacrifice.

~Exits~

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

แดผแต˜แต— แต’แถ  แถœสฐแตƒสณแตƒแถœแต—แต‰สณ:
GracefulRose_Knight
Valvefag
Classic Trash

โฑฎรฌส‚าฝษพีพ รฌส‚ ีงีฐาฝ ัตาฝีฒึ…ส รฌีฒ สีพ าษพฤ…รฌีฒ.

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:31 am
User Image

User Image
                                  User Image

โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ

Memories of tight lace, hair pulled into curls and constant primping haunted Phillip in his dreams. The pressure of having to look his very best at every waking minute was sheer torture. But as a princess it wasn't just expected, it was demanded. So every little girl could dream of being just as flawless. If only they knew what hell it was. Smiling so long his lips cracked, feet aching from being forced into little ornate heels. The world gawking, waiting for him to make a mistake. Princess Phillis better off dead and buried. All her fancy gowns and sparkling tiaras on display in a museum somewhere. Relics of a time he didn't want to remember existed.

Phillip stirred awake when his chipper roommate entered the room. She held out a tea cup and he took it, needing the caffeine to jumpstart his foggy mind. He stared at Alice blankly for a moment, trying to process her words. "Worried about me..? Why?' Phillip vaguely recalled feeling upset about something but exactly what had happened escaped his jumbled thoughts. "I'm fine." was his automatic response. He liked Alice, he didn't want her to wrought with concern. The neon blonde smiled brightened and she suggested they go out and spend the day drinking. Phillip didn't have to think too hard about that one. How could he say no to free booze? Especially when his head was throbbing like there was no tomorrow. "Okay, I'd like that." he nodded. She left promptly and he dressed himself, throwing whatever was closest.

Eventually the pair arrived at the bar, Phillip in better spirits already. "You're too good to me Alice, I don't deserve you." he said, words slightly slurred from whatever drug was still lingering in his system. There were a few people at the bar but Phillip could care less. "Whiskey, straight." he told the bartender as Alice was rambling on about Ipa's being 'strong'. That got a small laugh out of him. "You'll have to drink a lot of those if you wanna get trashed." Alice then pointed out the repairman Flynn as the b*****d who had so savagely destroyed one of her plant friends. "Wait a minute.. is that..?" Something snapped within him. Images of trying to murder that same man flooded into his head. 'EUGENE!' That's why he had been so sullen. Bitter defeat. The last thing his remembered was jumping through a window, pistols blazing onto to find him missing. Vanished before his eyes into the night. He loathed that he had been outsmarted.

Instinctivly Phillip reached at his side for a firearm only to find it empty. Of course he had not even bothered to take it. Didn't even have a knife on him. And there was no way he was going against someone that skilled using only his bare knuckles. 'You won't be so lucky next time Flynn. I'll be more than ready.' Phillip thought while glaring daggers at him. If looks could choke Eugene would be writhing on the floor gasping for breath. "I'll take care of him later, that I promise you. Your plant will be rightfully avenged." 'Because I have to finish what I started. He's a dead man walking.'

โ—ฃ LOCATION โ—ฅ O'Grady's
                                  โ—ฃ WITH โ—ฅ Alice, Flynn/Eugene, Lewis
                                  โ—ฃ WEARING โ—ฅ This

GracefulRose_Knight

Classic Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:55 pm
OOC: Don't know if we are posting in a specific order but I'm going for it. If I was supposed to wait let me know and I'll delete this.
MakinSammiches

Valvefag

Classic Trash

User Image

โŸซโŸซ Flynn had just finished putting the speaker back up when Lewis turned his attention from his friend back to him. Upon hearing that he was sober Flynn mentally scolded himself a bit. Of course I'd be the one to crack a joke about drinking to an alcoholic getting clean... But then why the f*ck is he here anyway? There are plenty of places to do business. "My bad man. It was meant to just be a joke," Flynn said with a forced chuckle as he wiped his dirty hands off on a rag. When he was done he shoved the old material in his back pocket and then started to pack up his things. As he went about cleaning up he still kept an ear open. Something just seemed... off... about Lewis and Meg. What am I doing? Even if these two are involved in shady business why should I care? Flynn thought as he let out a soft sigh.

He knew some might have thought him lucky in a way. With his whole criminal family dead and nobody knowing who he was he could live a perfectly normal life. He had a chance to "be better" as others might put it, but that wasn't what he wanted. Flynn never cared about "being better" unless it applied to having better aim. The mafia was his life and that was taken away from him. And while he couldn't get them back he knew he could honor them by keeping their name alive. Every time he killed someone who had a hand in their death he wrote in their blood "The Fitzherberts live on." Did that give away that there was a living Fitzherbert left? Yeah. But it also sent a clear message.

Getting lost in his thoughts about revenge Flynn lost his composure for a second. His face hardened as his eyes seemed to darken. Luckily, he was squatting down behind the bar next to his toolbox so not many could see his terrifying expression. He snapped back into reality though when Jess, returning from her break, approached him asking if he was ok. Flynn then instantly bounced up, toolbox in hand, with a smile plastered on to his face. "Just been a stressful day, but I already mentioned that. So, how about you have a heart and give a tired man one freebie? Pleeeaaasssseeeee!" Flynn begged like a child as Jess rolled her eyes. "I waste my concern on you Rider. I'll give you ONE free drink, but you better give me a d@mn good tip!" She said before pointing at an empty seat Flynn could take at the bar. "I think you received a decent tip already today," Flynn started as he hopped over the bar to take the empty chair. "Get a new playlist," he finished as he stuck his tongue out. At that Jess grunted before begrudgingly pouring Flynn a glass of cheap whiskey. "Only paying customer who don't annoy me get the good stuff." Before Flynn even had time to complain she walked off, and with a defeated sigh Flynn took a sip. "Jeez she might as well have poisoned me. Heck, one of these days she might."

Looking around Flynn now noticed that he wasn't positioned too far from Philip and Alice. He saw them cheers and for a second believed Philip was giving him a rather nasty glare. Ok, now I know I didn't do anything to him... Then again I did have A LOT to drink at that party. Probably just hates me because little ol' Alice has a problem with me though. I swear that girl has him wrapped perfectly around her finger. He's nothing more than a little puppy following in his owner's stride. Rather sad really, Flynn thought as he decided to push boundaries a bit and acknowledge the two. Once Alice and Philip were both looking his way he waved at them before giving a little wink and then taking another sip of his drink.

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Classic Trash

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:10 am
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ™›xxโ™›xxโ™› โœ
        ( ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ) : O'Grady's Bar x ( ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐๐˜ ) : Philip, Lewis, Flynn x ( ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ) : annoyed, crafty x ( ๐–๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ) : แดแด€สส™แด‡ sสœแด‡'s แด€ แดกษชสŸแด…๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€?โ€‹

The bar environment seemed to help perk Phillip up, so as far as Alice was concerned she already was up one point. Smiling triumphantly, she patted his hand lightly when he said she was too good to him. It wasn't at all true, of course. She merely was the right amount of good as was deserved. He then proceeded to order himself a whiskey, shortly before she went on about IPA's. "Not when you're my height and weight. I am what society would refer to as a 'cheap date'." She said with a light laugh, poking fun at herself being somewhat of a lightweight. Cheering with Phillip once their drinks were brought over, Alice took a hefty gulp to start things off. She enjoyed IPAs, but found that the first sip really was the hardest to swallow. Forcing it down, she exhaled deeply. It had begun. A warm shiver danced over her, marking the start of their journey. A few more beers in and she would be in her usual drunken form. That was, if beer was the only thing she planned on drinking.

Setting her glass down, Alice studied Phillip closely after his voice trailed. He seemed distant in his demeanor. Typically, she was not one to push and would instead respect the other's privacy. Yet, the whole point of going to O'Grady's Bar was to shake whatever was bothering him. Fidgeting with one of the straps to her overall shorts, Alice struggled with a solution. Settling on something unsavory, she added two shots onto their bill in hopes of taking away whatever was making Phillip so tense. "Don't mind him, Phillip. I can't be certain as I was quite tipsy that evening...." She paused to hand Philip his shot, urging him to join her in bad decision making. Arching an eyebrow, she gave him a concerned glance before diving in and throwing her head back to drink down the liquid. Using her beer as a chaser, she made a soured expression before continuing on. "I'm pretty sure I decked him for it." After finally getting her words out, Alice glanced over in Flynn's direction only to catch him sarcastically waiving at them. Narrowing her eyes, she shot him with daggers.

Flynn winked and then took to drinking his beverage nonchalantly. "And it would seem as if he wants another lick..." She grunted to herself, pushing up her sleeves. She was going to fight fire with fire. If he wanted to play 'nice', she would do the same. Flagging the bartender back down, she motioned towards Flynn and requested to buy him a New Jersey Turnpike shot. Turning back over to Phillip, she gave a slight nod. "It's not perfect but it is a nice and subtle way to send the message that I do not care for him." Shrugging, Alice didn't care to make a large scene or to pick a fight with the man. She just wanted some fun, and what better way than to send a free drink filled with the contents of the beer mat poured out along with the bar dishrag? It could go either way, really. Then again, he could just not drink it. It was worth a shot, though.

( โ™› ) ' โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ผ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ… x ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ x ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ x ๏ฝ x ๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ
                                          ๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ผ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ… x ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ x ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… x ๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”x(( ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ))

Valvefag

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:10 am
User Image

User Image
                                  User Image

Phillip began nursing the whiskey once it arrived, enjoying it's strong burn. Left a better taste in his mouth than Eugene. Despite his rage Alice's snide comment about being a cheap date did make him wheeze with humor overtaking him. Alice tried reassuring him Flynn had already gotten his just desserts. If only she knew.. "Still don't like him.. he's a cocky son of a b***h." Phillip muttered, just out of earshot. "Surprised you didn't break your hand on those cheekbones." 'Bet Alice could take him out hand to hand if they both were drunk enough.'

Not satisfied with his sudden change in mood, Alice ordered them both shots to loosen up the tension. Which was more than welcomed. Phillip downed his and winced. Whatever it was, it was strong. Flynn then looked at the pair dead on and winked. "I'm starting to see why there was a hit out on him.' Phillip thought, irritated even more now. Deciding now she wasn't done with him yet, Alice decided to play a little harmless prank on Flynn by ordering him the bartender's speciality. With Jess already annoyed with Eugene there was no doubt she'd gleefully grant that request. Phillip raised his whiskey glass in approval, forming a mock toast. "Cheers to respecting mother nature or something." he said with a smile. Phillip couldn't wait for Eugene to take a sip of the nasty concoction. It was going to be absolutely priceless.

โ—ฃ LOCATION โ—ฅ O'Grady's
                                  โ—ฃ WITH โ—ฅ Alice, Flynn/Eugene, Lewis
                                  โ—ฃ WEARING โ—ฅ This

Classic Trash

GracefulRose_Knight

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:26 am
OOC: Oh that's nasty lmao. I love it! Hope it's ok that I retaliated a bit.
Valvefag

Classic Trash

User Image

โŸซโŸซ Flynn was halfway done with his whisky when he looked up to see Jess standing behind the bar in front of him with a smirk on her face. "Ok I'm not going to bother with a guessing game tonight. What's so amusing?" In that moment she slide a glass in front of Flynn, having premade it away from his sight so that he wouldn't know what it is. "Your friends over there ordered this for you," she said as she pointed at Philip and Alice. "Enjoy."

Before Flynn had the chance to even ask what it was she walked away. So now there he was with a glass of random, cloudy liquid in front of him. He looked over at Alice and Philip and saw how smug they looked. On the inside he was fuming, but he hid it to keep up appearances. This is definitely not going to be good... But exactly how bad will it be? No matter how you look at it this seems like a lose-lose situation. If I drink it and throw up or something they get a good laugh. If I don't drink it I look like a coward though, Flynn thought as he chugged the rest of his whiskey before grabbing the mystery drink before him. Rather get sick than come off as a punk. Bottoms up.

Flynn then poured the drink down his throat, chugging it as if he were a man lost in the desert who just found water. Whatever the drink was burned his throat so sharply as it went down that Flynn couldn't help but to cough when the glass was empty. While he was able to avoid tasting it initially by drinking so fast, the after taste was horrid. After a few coughs he felt bile start to rise within him, but he forced it down. What the f*ck was that sh*t! Oh bet someone will be receiving pay back for this! If Alice thought me breaking a plant was so bad I can hardly imagine what she'll think of the other things I can do

As one dark thought after another raced through Flynn's mind he could feel his power building up inside him. It had been quite some time since he used his magic, but he wasn't about to use it here in the public eye. Unless I'm discreet about it, he thought as a devilish grin came to his face. He turned his head to look down at Philip and Alice, seeing what opportunities he might have for a little pay back. Soon enough he was looking past them at a random guy who was sitting on the other side of Philip, not even paying attention to him. The man's drink was within a close distance to Philip, making it perfectly reasonable to expect some "accidental" spillage. Perfect.

While Flynn couldn't be sure who ordered the drink he decided to state his sights on targeting Philip since he saw no real reason for the guy to hate him. While he did believe that Alice was overreacting about her plant he understood wanting an eye for an eye. He thought perhaps the punch he received in the face would count as being even, but he supposed he could let her have this as well. Next time Alice I won't be so forgiving, he thought before eyeing the stranger's glass near Philip. It only took a second or two of eye contact with the cup to make it tip over the edge of the counter and on to Philip's lap. Once the glass spilled over with a clank against the counter, the man who it belonged to turned around and said, "Oh sorry man! I must have elbowed it when talking to my buddies."

At that Flynn snorted and grabbed a handful of napkins before walking over to Philip and Alice. "Need some of these?" Flynn asked as he handed over the napkins to Philip. Honestly, this petty pay back wasn't enough to satisfy him. He wanted to completely shatter Philip's glass in his hand and watch the blood stream down from his fingers to his arms. But he forced it down. While he wasn't much of a plan ahead guy even he knew that a glass exploding would be too strange of an incident. This seemed more natural. "Lovely to see you two again. How are the plants, Alice?" Flynn said, now turning his attention to her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:38 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

It's called the Thone."

Megara left as quickly as she came. He was beginning to wonder if she didn't like being seen with him. Lewis slowly sipped his coke and watched the others around him silently. He visibly cringed when he saw the bartender whip up an horribly gross mixture of used moisture for Flynn. 'Note to self, never piss that blonde off.' To Lewis's surprise, Flynn actually downed the vile liquid in one gulp. Judging by his face, he understandably did not enjoy one bit of it. Clearly struggling to keep it down. 'Poor b*****d.' Lewis took another drink of his coke to wash away what he imagined it tasted like.

Miffed now, Flynn used magic to push a drink onto a cursing Phillip. He couldn't see it, but he could sense it clear as day. 'Huh. That's weird. Why would a handyman be a magic user? I'll have to ask him about this later.' Knowing a fight would most likely break out, Lewis quickly paid for his drink and left the bar without another word. Sometime later he received a call from Megara. Still driving, he let it go to voicemail. Fully aware of what it would say. His girl never failed him. Even now he could feel the tingling surge of energy revitalizing him. 'Oh Meg, what would I be without you?'

[ EXIT ]

ใ€ ฮจ LOCATION ใ€‘ Driving
                                              ใ€ ฮจ WITH ใ€‘ Alone
                                              ใ€ ฮจ WEARING ใ€‘This

GracefulRose_Knight

MakinSammiches

Classic Trash

Haunted VCR

Vice Captain

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100

Classic Trash

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:46 am
        ( ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ) : O'Grady's Bar x ( ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐๐˜ ) : Philip, Lewis, Flynn x ( ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ) : annoyed, crafty x ( ๐–๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ) : แดแด€สส™แด‡ sสœแด‡'s แด€ แดกษชสŸแด…๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€?โ€‹

Phillip's mood shifted around due to Alice's humorous jabs at herself as well as the alcohol they kept drinking. If she kept this up, he might be ship shape by dinner time! With glee in her eyes, she relaxed a bit since she likely did not need to go out of her way as much. Phillip went on to pour out his frustrations with Flynn. Alice was far from fond of the man, but whatever this was, it seemed personal. Not wanting to pry, she simply shrugged at the mention. In all honesty, she did not remember much about that party. It came to her in flashes. With each piece of the puzzle, she was able to assemble a clearer thought of what had occurred, though she wouldn't bet on the accuracy. Truth be told, she was incredibly lucky that he did not choose to strike her back. Alice was a frail thing, but she also had Phillip whom was protective of her. The sight of a man striking her likely would send the party spiraling into a mess.

Blinking the thought away, she cheered with Phillip and watched as the drink was brought over to Flynn. The man eyed the glass and lifted his gaze to meet theirs. He definitely knew. Pursing her lips, Alice waited with short breaths from the climax. Would he take a sip or not? Flynn mulled his thoughts over before deciding to completely plunge in. Lifting the concoction to drink, Alice displayed a cheshire grin. Yet, that expression melted down her face when she noticed he was still drinking it. Did he like it? Confusion shot through her, though her face only showed absolute shock. For a moment, she thought he might puke, but he seemed to compose himself. Blinking hard, the yellow haired female could only shoot her eyes between Phillip and Flynn, not uttering a single word. Using non-verbals, she was able to conclude that Phillip also witnessed the occurrence. "Is he even human?" Alice muttered to her friend, more rhetorically than anything.

The pair were so distracted that they hadn't mention another small friend group that had settled in next to them and took to the usual banter. Somewhere among the commotion, a drink was poured all over Phillip's lap with the culprit quick to apologize. Alice quickly took to rummaging around for a dishrag or napkins, just when a hand stretched out with some in it's grip. Lifting her eyes to meet his, Alice snatched the napkins away and passed them off to Phillip. It was far more appropriate for him to clean himself up, after all. "Are you alright? Can I get you anything?" Alice had softened herself, hoping to alleviate anything that could further his already bad day. Waiting for his reply, her attention was once again pulled back to Flynn. "You know, you weren't supposed to drink that whole thing. If anything, best case scenario, you took a sip and spit it out. We'd have ourselves a lil' laugh and everything would be fine." She admitted, looking him over cautiously.

||OOC: I am totally fine with retaliation!~ Sorry this took so long!||
                                          Valvefag

GracefulRose_Knight

๐“›๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas