Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:44 am
A Plot Thread

Hi! This is just a nice place for me to keep track of things and go on some sweet plot huntin'. I am not adverse to just talking out pairs, but would love to be able to rp them. I also have a lot of packless wolves, so I'm not against throwing them around to places that'll suit them.

This is just a general catch-all plot thread.

* = single and ready to mingle

Roleplay List

Disease and Deceased (Marvel x Snow)
Cursed (Marvel x Hex)
Famished (Glasswort x ???)
Resist Against the Star's Light (Resistance x Starlight)
From the Waylands (Wretched x Fire Burns Through Her)

Plot Tracker

Aster x Reflection - THE TALK
Autumns x Reflection - how punny
Deadwood x Duststorm - eventual 1v1 me bro
Seashell be besties with Pumpkin, have a toxic one-sided relationship with Wicked Eclipse
Glasswort gets nommed by cannibal twins yes
Slate and Journey fun friends
Wretched and Fire Burns Through Her - potentially the best and worst relationship
Shadelight x Statice
Lost Daughter and Forever Found being besties
Lost Daughter and Found (different Found lol) fling
Cloudwatcher x Whimsies x Broomsedge
Elegy x Gloamstalker

Contact Info

Discord: Nemekaid#8574

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Katiti'manina
Pack: n/a
Personality Blurb: An Ethereal who puts herself before all others, even those she could be persuaded to consider close friends. Materialistic and cunning, there is little that she can't and won't do to benefit herself. When the Veil is open, she is one of the few Ethereals who frequent the boundary between the realms. After all, there is so much that the world of Kells can offer her.
Plot Interests: She is outside of the Veil right now, and her pups are grown as well. So she will be on the move from between the Coven and to other places, looking to build beneficial (for her) relationships. Chances for her to stretch her tendrils out into the world. She is extremely self-centered and full of herself, and if she wants something there is not much that she'll let stand in her way of getting it.

*Name: Ashen Sea
Pack: River's Edge
Personality Blurb: Very level-headed and kind. A bit of a water wolf, loves playing in the rivers and open water. She's very open to development. Duststorm's daughter, she strives to live up to his expectations. Recently had pups, though for reasons she refuses to explain she abandoned them in the swamp lands.
Plot Interests: Anything for her fam. Open to mate plots, drama plots, some pack plots?

Name: Marvel
Pack: Coven of the Pale Raven
Personality Blurb: A young seer who is slowly starting to come into her power. She is an endless vat of potential, but is at silent odds with her position in the Coven. Seeing no way to avoid her fate, she's in the process of adjusting to her new pack. Cautious and aloof, she doesn't really take well to others and is more focused on discovering herself. The only ones who have slipped past her defenses are the pups under her charge.
Plot Interests: Open to pack, veil, and general rp. In the future I might consider a male to help her conceive, but that's very plot/rp dependent.

*Name: Sand Splash
Pack: River's Edge
Personality Blurb: Gossip Girl! Flirty, fun, spunky. She's more middle-aged than young but does not act like it.
Plot Interests: Open for anything, the latest hot gossip, flings, mate?

*Name: Swamp Crow
Pack: Swamp Lurkers
Personality Blurb: A scout for the Swamp Lurkers, she is currently out of pack territory. She is a snarky know-it-all with a knack for getting under others' skins. A young wolf who is ready to prove herself out in the world.
Plot Interests: I would love for her to run into opposing packs/territories. She's a good one for potential recruitment plots? Less likely to settle down, but would for the right wolf who could tolerate it.

*Name: Sunbreaker
Pack: Firebringers I/T
Personality Blurb: Lost her family when the Firebringer (I/T) pack was attacked. A very serious lady, who is still grieving for her losses and not doing it in a healthy way.
Plot Interests: Pack rp? She would be adversarial to anyone who wasn't a pack member, and also romantically would not be interested in anyone who wasn't old blood in the pack... which probably defeats the purpose of letting new blood in someone's gonna have to talk to her about this LOL

*Name: Harpy
Personality Blurb: Head-strong, haughty, and rash. She is the worst combination of her parents. Doesn't tolerate much out of anyone, and is notoriously bad at making and keeping friends.
Plot Interests: anything and everything for the babe ~ If you can romance her more power to you.

*Name: Cacophony
Pack: N/A
Personality Blurb: Had an incident a few seasons back with her sister, Reminiscent, and during the argument Phony's fate was revealed to her. Knowing what the future has in store for her, she spends her days running away from it, desperately trying to change her fate.
Plot Interests: General RP, would love to plot a future relationship out for her

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:46 am
*Name: Driftwood
Pack: N/A - not looking
Personality Blurb: Bisexual babe. He's a wanderer by nature, so is unlikely to settle down in one place for long. Driftwood is the very definition of a protector, willing to go to great lengths to help others and do what he can for those in need. Dude's just a good guy.
Plot Interests: Open to anything but joining a pack. I think it'd be cute if he had a roaming band of bros who just chillaxed and did good deeds here and there.

*Name: Duststorm
Pack: River's Edge (Beta)
Personality Blurb: An older, experienced wolf who carries trophies of his latest kills around with him. Big fluffy boy with a serious personality, though it's clear someone was able to loosen him up at one point in his life. One of his children is Ashen Sea.
Plot Interests: Pack plots? Anything really for this dude. Less likely to fling but not impossible.

Name: Reflection
Pack: Swamp Lurkers (Alpha)
Personality Blurb: A wolf many believe was born to be the leader of the Swamp Lurkers. The pack is deeply spiritual, and his white pelt has the entirety of them convinced that he is spirit given physical form. He expertly toes the line between being serious when needed and relaxing when possible. He is a wolf that naturally commands respect.
Plot Interests: Pack rp pleasseee <3

*Name: Tree Hollow
Pack: Iron Hide
Personality Blurb: Driftwood's son, though they have not stuck close. Pretty blank slatey TBH.
Plot Interests: Anything and everything. Pack rp? Lady friends?

*Name: Shrike
Personality Blurb: Twin boy, his brother was born with albinism but Shrike doesn't notice that he is any different. Has a preference for spending his days out in the sun.
Plot Interests: Development RP? Up to discuss future things!

Name: Wraith
Personality Blurb: First born son of Reflection and She Sings of Amber Autumns. Though he is the only child born with a dark pelt, he still believes himself to be favored by the spirits. Strong willed and determined, he's not one to back down from any challenge no matter how foolish it is.
Plot Interests: Development RP, pack RP, plotting out future things.

*Name: Softspoken
Personality Blurb: Quite literally true to his name, Softspoken is quiet and a bit of a pushover. He's definitely a people-pleaser, and does his best to keep the peace among a rather boisterous family.
Plot Interests: Family rp, a mate (no flings for this bb)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:47 am
Open! : )  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:42 pm
Krysin

User Image

-hoists woofer up over head-

I would love to offer up Storm here to possibly be a traveling companion to Driftwood and/or Starlight! :3

He's not looking to join any pack in the near future either and tends to wander and explore the land (hoping to find his true love) and offers a helping paw wherever he can. He's a real gentleman wolf that would most certainly enjoy company as well as traveling with fellow good deed doers!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:04 pm
ooo! I think he and Driftwood would get along really well and would be 1000% down for helping a bro find his one true love. :0 I'd be totally down for this!

Kyrieko

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:29 pm
User Image

Okie okie. So. Hear me out.

I have this lovely boy named Violet Stag who, I believe, would get along swimmingly with Starlight. I'm kind of dying for them to just talk about the ******** stars and how great the world is (in all of it's mysteriousness). I don't know if your boy is straight or not, but it wouldn't even matter because it's not like Violet Stag will try and run away with him. Maktub, if you've ever read The Alchemist. That's how Violet Stag would see this situation.

So my thought is that Violet Stag meets this wayward wolf for one night and develops some strangely powerful E m O t I o N s. He will think/know it's the universe speaking to him, perhaps introducing him to his SOUL MATE (in his eyes). And when Starlight leaves, and for however long he is gone (even if it's forever, and they NEVER meet again) he will always think back to that one night when he met that one wolf beneath the stars. And how magical it was.

Um so... would you be interested in having the two meet? Sort of along the borders of Dawnstar probably? Even if Starlight is straighter than a doornail and uninterested romantically, it could be fun friendship development for the two? smile Or just general character development!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:00 am
omg I can't get over how adorable this idea is. ; ; I would love for my starchild to meet him and see how things play out? I haven't planned out Starlight's sexuality yet, mostly because I don't think it'll come into play until he's matured a little bit emotionally. But that doesn't exclude romantic things in the future when he's more ready.

so yes, 100% down let's do this. I can start something up and toss you a link some time today <3

Shia bean

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:56 am
Krysin

Ahhhh I'm so glad you do! Violet Stag will come to like both bois and girls, but he's never been confronted with a TRUE hardcore omg crush like how this might turn out? Little interests here and there in his youth that were confusing. I have no expectations, outside of maybe Violet being triggered (in a good way). <3

Yes please! Thank you so much! /cries  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:31 am
Krysin

Hiya Krysin! Just wondering if you'd be interested in an RP between Slate and Tiger Eye + Puppy Scree Slurry + Cloudberry? Tiger Eye is taking her son back to the pack, and adventuring along the way -- would be kinda neat for them to run across some family they didn't know about on the journey. :3

Cloudberry is just along for the journey cause he learned his first love is with the pack. xD

User Image
User Image
User Image  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:32 pm
FitzRoyal

I would love that! It'd be great for the fam to run into each other, and help me get a better feel for Slate himself. I'd be totally down for this 110% <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:08 pm
Krysin
FitzRoyal

I would love that! It'd be great for the fam to run into each other, and help me get a better feel for Slate himself. I'd be totally down for this 110% <3

Woohoo! I'll set it up tomorrow and ping you biggrin  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:10 pm
I AM SLOW AS HELL WITH RPS BUT I LOVE RPING SO
.....just wanted to get that out there

But I love to plot and talk ideas.
That being said..

SO I love the idea of Glasswort meeting my pup Deerwort. Just because..come on now the naaaaaames.
But honestly she needs development and she is going to be adopted by Chase to be raised right as it were..Not sure if she will be a fellow Swamp Lurker like her mother, but I'm thinking it will probably be a big fat no only because her mother doesn't want her daughter to be around her.
Not because she hates her daughter, but because she doesn't want to fail as a single mother. That being said, I would like a solid male presence in her life. She doesn't know her father since it was a rogue breeding and she really only has her mom, adoptive mom, and sister. Literally no males.
So maybe they bump into each other and create some shenanigans? Or maybe he helps her really figure out that she wants to be a part of the swamp lurkers? Who knows!
Other then that I could toss Snakeroot his way to knock him down a few pegs or we could combine the ideas somehow since that is her daughter. xD

User Image
User Image

Soooo I love Shrike and am up for pup drama or just an all around fun time <3

I have Tombstone that needs some more BFF's.
He is pretty much a lazy sleepy pup at the moment who wants nothing more then to just sleep the day away. He will probably mature a little better then he is older, but yeah I want him to really get himself out there.

User Image

And lastly..
I want to offer Heaven to you for RP and further development. I don't know who to offer to though and I can't remember if she had anything set in stone. I didn't write it in my journal so I'm thinking she didn't?
either way I want her to have a close relationship with someone. She has no pack and is pretty much a free-spirit when it comes to everything except love. For that she is a one male kind of girl.

User Image

Personality
Heaven is all-in-all a good female. She is very self-less and will do everything she can to help anyone that needs it. No matter if they look menacing or deadly, she is all about being someone they can rely on and is a firm believer that even the most evil of creatures need a little help sometimes. This in turn can lead her into some dangerous situations and by the luck of the gods she has never been attacked or injured by anyone she has helped. Small or big, it doesn't matter. If she can save your life she will try as hard as she can.

She came from a now disbanded pack of traveling healers and storytellers. Most were one or the other, but she was both and had enough stories to tell that would last a lifetime. A lot of them were from life experiences. Some sad, some hopeful and others were just of her adventures or good deeds. She is a very gifted healer and learned a lot of the tools of the trade from her mother who was the head healer of the pack. She even carries her mother's tattered shoulder bag with her at all times and she used it to hold all of her healing items. This was a necessity for her and even though the pack members either perished by now or went off to other packs, she never lost that part of herself. She stuck to her beliefs and remained a healer like her family line before her. It's who she is and who she will stay. She is like a warm light in the cold darkness.

Even though she is this good angelic being, she does have a flaw. She rarely thinks about herself and her own safety. She will get into dangerous situations that could easily end her life just to save another and she won't even think how she could die at any moment. It has turned into a bad habit for her. A very bad one. Normally she would have other pack members reminding her to think a little about herself at times, but with them all gone she has a hard time switching off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:57 pm
LOL, same fam, same. Hasn't stopped me from starting RPs though >; )

omg I love that their names are alike. WORTS unite!!! (ok that sounds terrible when you say it aloud). I like the idea of them meeting, and I think her being so young will make Glasswort less inclined to be his typical douchey self. He's not sunshine and roses though, but I imagine if they struck a friendship he wouldn't be a bad dude to hang around with. Contrary to the pack's popular belief, he can be nice.

If he did end up being a douche to Deerwort, Snakeroot is more than welcome to give him a what for LOL.

---

Yesss pup friends sound amazing. I'd love for Shrike to have a friend to grow up with - he'd probably be the more outgoing pup for sure, and he loves the daytime so he wouldn't let Tombstone get away with sleeping the entire day away.

---

omg Heaven is lovely. ;; What a beautiful soul! I'd love to have Starlight run into her at some point, because I think he'd find her very interesting and could benefit from learning some of her healing craft. I am not sure I have the right fit for her for a long-term commitment relationship - I'd throw Starlight at her in a heart beat but he's still young and immature, busy exploring the world and its wonders. They could even travel together for a while if you wanted?

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:50 pm
YES TO ALL OF THIS PLEASE

Now Idk how you want to do this. Like we start with one and work our way down?
I don't want to over burden you with RPs ;o;

Krysin

[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas