Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Redwoods
[PRP] Disease and Deceased (Marvel x Snow)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A lone wolf traversed the woods, her coat mottled tones of brown. She could have disappeared within the thicket with ease if not for the bright fabric wrapped around her neck. It acted like a beacon, daring the world to draw closer to her because she was not afraid. She knew fear, and this was not what she felt now as the land turned from a fertile landscape to one of destitution. The vibrant greens of the forest drained, and she could not only smell but taste death upon the tip of her tongue.

Only the foolish would pause here. The desperate would dare to eat from the corpses and drink from tainted water. In a short matter of time, they would neither be hungry or thirsty ever again.

She had seen this place before, though Marvel had just arrived. The sight was a terrible curse, but a wondrous gift. It had warned her of the dangers in these lands, yet in the same breath had drew her in out of curiosity. There was a secret here, beckoning towards her, begging for discovery. Marvel had never been a curious femme, but something had changed in her time with the Coven. Her sight would not be ignored, and she was confident that even Pale Raven would find her brief absence excusable.

Her sight was just beginning to blossom, and she had been a fool to ignore it before and she would be an absolute idiot to ignore it now. So she walked forward, passing over the rotting corpse of a wolf. Not even the carrion-eaters had picked away at the flesh. Ignoring the smell that rose to her nostrils, she continued with an almost single-minded purpose.

None could stand in her way now.

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:35 pm
User Image

Snow would be lying if he said he meant to come here. His body often times just travelled into places and got him in trouble. Though, as he aged he did this less and less. However today it seemed to throw him into the fray. Although he had no Seer sight he sometimes felt he went into the daze he knew was something Hide used to deal with.

It had been some time since the older wolf saw the youngster. He hoped she was ok, as he was aware of Pale Raven and her Coven. He meandered through the lands anyways, happy he had eaten and drank before coming into these lands. Aware of his area as he moved about decomposing bodies. He considered leaving but something did whisper for him to be there.

Nonetheless as he pressed on through the lands, the wolf's ears flexed forward as he felt the presence of another. His head lifting up as he noticed to his left through the brush a scarved femme. Her eyes were very purple against her dark mask, dye outlining them to make them pop. His Seer-coloured eye twitched almost in instinct. Were Seers becoming bold?

Krysin

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:35 pm
Instinct, intuition, sight - any of those things could have alerted her to Snow's presence. For whatever reason, Marvel stopped, her gaze seemingly focused on a faraway place. It was only for a moment, and perhaps he was not close enough to see the subtle change of her expression. With a sigh, her gaze swept over her surroundings with purpose, searching, rooting him out with single-minded determination.

There.

"I do not know who you are, but you are here as am I, so you may as well come with me." Her voice betrayed her youth, but even a young seer could be a powerful seer... and Marvel was only beginning to tap into that strength. She tilted her head towards him, and though she played at being unafraid she could not help the tightening of her chest. Nerves threatened to unsettle her, but she swallowed them.

Trust her visions, trust the sight. "You are not from the Coven, how odd that they have overlooked you. Unusual. How?"

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:18 pm
Snow eased lightly as in his steps as he saw the femme realise she wasn't alone with distance. His bicoloured eyes watching her move to look right at him. It was an unsettling look, he knew Hide very well but there was a level of power even in the young wolf. But just like that she asked him his name and invited him. Shrugging smoothly he hummed, "Are you trying to look for something?" He asked the younger wolf in a voice that also betrayed him. He wasn't very old but Snow was definitely a mature adult wolf. His mind settling on a stoic curiosity.

"I don't generally walk into one of their kind." Snow said coolly, a possible taste of venom was on his tongue as he responded to her. Moving to step around a dead brush to stand closer to the female. Snow was a very large wolf, an Alpha would be challenged at the size of the northern wolf and his fur was rather thick. "Snow.. And I gather you are of the Coven?" He tried to keep his thoughts on his seer-eyed son so to not sell Touch of Frost out. Snow didn't feel like fighting anyone for his son and although he was well lined with muscles under his thick fur, he knew that he could be walking into an ambush. He may have distaste in the Coven, but he knew the pack didn't make the wolf often times. And he wasn't really interested in dooming the youngling to the Redwoods. Maybe the leaders of the Coven though.

Krysin

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:21 pm
She leveled her gaze upon him, and silently mused how much information she wanted to betray to the stranger. It was unlikely, after all, that he would remain a stranger for long if the Raven knew of him. Seer blood was valuable, even if visions would never touch the forefront of his mind. Marvel's loyalty to the pack that had taken her was questionable at best, but she never made any outward move to betray them. When she returned home, she would have to play things by ear on whether she let the pack know of this wolf or not.

"I do not know if you can consider what I'm doing as such, since I've seen already what I am 'looking' for." She shrugged her shoulders, the rich purple fabric of her scarf shifting with the movement.

"That is a safe assumption, there are not many like myself that are not of the Coven, or will not be of the Coven eventually." Marvel would ward him away now, but it was too late. If she had seen him, likely someone else had. "I was born not far from here, but it seems as if the infection in these lands have spread enough to wreak havoc upon my birthplace. But, that again is not why I am here. Come, Snow, if you are interested I have little reason to dissuade you." She knew he meant no harm.

Saint Vis

[Location] The Redwoods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff