Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Job Applications
Job Applications and Guidelines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:47 pm
xxx X xxxx J O B xA P P L I C A T I O N Sx A N D xxx X xxxx
G U I D E L I N E S

So, you want your character to have a job in the guild? Well, look no further! This handy guide will list everything you need to know about jobs, applying for them, and where you can find information for the requirements. It includes everything from shops, entrepreneurs, ministry jobs, and even muggle professions!

Please visit this thread with any questions you may have about requirements and expectations.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 5:46 pm
xxx X xxxx G E N E R A L xJ O Bx xxx X xxxx
I N F O R M A T I O N

xxx X xxxx M I N I S T R Y xP R O F E S S I O N Sx xxx X xxxx
For working in the Ministry of Magic, all you need to do is check the Job Guide and Requirements thread. Make sure that your character qualifies for the position they are trying to apply for. If there are NEWT requirements, make sure all the NEWTs required are listed in the character's profile.

After that, all you need to do is put in the Job section of your profile the position your character is applying for and put (Pending) beside it. A crewmember will be along to check your profile (if it's new) or review changes to your profile (if it's an older character). At that point, they will add your character's name to the list in this subforum and remove the (Pending) status if your character's job is accepted, or put a note as to why they couldn't accept the job and request changes.

xxx X xxxx S T. xM U N G O ' Sx A N D xM I S C E L L A N E O U Sx P R O F E S S I O N S xxx X xxxx
For working in those areas, the same process applies. Check for requirements, add their job to their profiles with (Pending), and wait for a crewmember to approve the job. The character will appear just like in the Ministry under the specific thread. The only difference is that for Healers, you must specify the floor you work on, the Magizoologists must specify the animal they work with, anyone working for Gringotts must specify what position they hold, and anyone working for news agencies must specify Inquirer, Photographer, or Writer.

All characters whose jobs were accepted by the crew will find their names under the thread for their respective jobs in this subforum. If you do not see your character on the list, but the (Pending) next to their job was removed, contact a crewmember to have it added. No one but crew may remove the (Pending) status from their profile!

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:06 pm
xxx X xxxx Q U I D D I T C H, xE N T R E P R E N E U R S,x S H O P xO W N E R Sx A N D xxx X xxxx
P E R F O R M I N G xA R T I S T S

xxx X xxxx A P P L I C A T I O N xP R O C E S Sx xxx X xxxx
For working in these areas, you need to fill out a form for whichever one you're wanting to apply to. A crewmember will be around to accept or deny your application by quoting you and putting Accepted! or Denied. If denied, there will be a reason stated as to why you were denied for the shop/business/position. If you are wanting to become a shop assistant, you will quote the username of the shop or business owner you are applying to and they will either accept or deny your application.

For quidditch, you will quote the team captain for the team you are applying to unless you are applying to a team without a captain, at which point you will be automatically accepted onto that team. If you are applying for team captain, please refer to the Quidditch Application for requirements.

If you are applying for a performing artist (ex: musician, dancer, actor, etc.), follow the instructions listed on that application and it will be reviewed and accepted/denied as above.

The application for Quidditch may be found here: [x]
The application for Diagon Alley shop owners may be found here: [x]
The application for Knockturn Alley shop owners may be found here: [x]
The application for Shops in the UK shop owners may be found here: [x]
The application for Entrepreneurs may be found here: [x]
The application for Performing Artists may be found here: [x]

As with the other positions, all characters whose jobs were accepted by the crew will find their names under the thread for their respective jobs in this subforum. If you do not see your character on the list, but the (Pending) next to their job was removed, contact a crewmember to have it added. No one but crew may remove the (Pending) status from their profile!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:14 pm
xxx X xxxx M U G G L E x xxx X xxxx
O C C U P A T I O N S

xxx X xxxx W H A T xW Ex D O xxx X xxxx
Muggle occupations are not regulated by the crew, as we don't find it necessary to have requirements and such of specific occupations and honestly, the sky's the limit as to what muggles can do for work. Therefore, the only thing we will do in this case is record what jobs are taken by various muggles, squibs, and otherwise. That way, if someone wishes to see who works where, they may.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Job Applications

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers