Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
Shop Owner Basics and Information (Must Read) (KA) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:14 pm
xxxWhat is this?xxx

Here you will find information on how to become an owner or employee of a shop in Knockturn Alley.

- Shops in this subforum may be NPC owned, or owned by a character in the guild. In order to become the owner of a shop, see Shop Owner Basics and Information.
- If a shop is NPC-owned, a character may still apply to be employed there. For more information, see Shop Employees Basics and Information.

xxxShop Owner Basics and Information (KA)xxx

Requirements:

In order to own a shop, you must have done the following:

- Read the Guild Rules. You need to do so before you can make a character in the guild.
- Posted your character's profile to a family thread and had it looked over and marked either 'Pending' or 'Accepted'
- Read the Guidelines of Knockturn Alley
- If you have any questions please contact the Diagon/Knockturn Alley Manager via PM.

The Application Process:

Apply to the shop by filling out the Application for Knockturn Alley Shop Owner. Remember to follow these guidelines:

- Fill out your application completely; incomplete applications will be denied
- There should only be one type each for original shops, no duplicates (ie: two art shops), unless the first shop is unavailable due to inactivity. In addition, if you apply to own a certain type of original shop when there is an established NPC-owned shop of the same type, you will be directed to apply for that shop instead.
- All shops must be approved by a DA/KA checker before they you may post the thread. Please be patient with awaiting approval; do not contact anyone concerning your application for a minimum of three days.
- Once your application is approved, remember to update your character's profile with their new job.

Setting Up Shop:

When posting your shop thread, please follow the guidelines below:

- The title of your thread should include the shop’s name and whether or not it is hiring. It may also include the status of the shop: if it is open, for sale, or closed (which means it is not open for posting.)
- The first post of your thread should include a short blurb about your shop’s purpose, hours of operation, and an application if hiring assistants.
- The second post of your shop should list the services offered, products sold and their prices.
- The third post of your shop should list the employees of the shop. If preferred, it may include the usernames of the people playing the employees so that customers know who to quote for replies.
- (Note: the order of these posts are not strict so long as all the information listed above is included in your shop.)

Employee Applications:

As a shop owner, it is your responsibility to accept applications to work for your shop. When someone applies to work for you, they should quote you so that you are notified of their application. Please respond in a timely manner if at all possible.

- When you receive an application, make sure that they have followed the guidelines in Shop Employee Basics and Information.
- To accept the application, quote it and, in size 16 green font, state ‘Accepted’
- To deny the application, quote it and, in size 16 red font, state ‘Denied’

-- If at all possible, please include a reason for the denial, such as the shop not being open for hiring or the application being incorrectly filled out.
- Users who have applied to work for a shop reserve the right to contact the DA/KA Manager if they have not received a response after a week.
-- The owner will be contacted by the DA/KA Manager via PM concerning the application.
-- Failure to respond to the PM in three days will result in the application being reviewed by a DA/KA Checker.

Employees Hired Under NPC Shop:

Some previously NPC-owned shops may already have employees who have applied to work there prior to your applying to own the shop.

- All characters employed under the NPC-owned shop are considered employees of the shop in the event that it is being taken over by a member unless the owner and employee discuss otherwise.
- Shops will be considered ‘under new management’; meaning, the employee will have been there longer than the new owner.

-- This can be ignored if it is discussed between the new owner and all previously-hired employees that the shop owner is being established as having owned it prior to official ownership.
-- Please keep in mind that if the shop has had a previous owner, your character cannot said to have owned it while it was owned by that character.

Firing Employees:

Shop owners reserve the right to fire employees.

- To fire an employee, quote their initial application and, in size 16 red font, state ‘You’re Fired’.
- Reasons for character termination should be established in roleplay, or discussed out of character among the owner and employee.
- If you wish to fire an employee for sensitive personal reasons between yourself and their roleplayer, contact a crew member concerning the issue. The process of firing them from your shop will be handled by the DA/KA Manager. Do not bring it up in the forums.

Transferring Ownership:

Shop owners may give up ownership of their shop.

- Ownership may either be transferred to another character, or to an NPC.
- In the event that the current owner is transferring ownership to another character, they should fill out the Transfer of Ownership of DA/KA Shops form below.

-- Reasons for transfer of ownership should be either established in roleplay or discussed out of character between members.
-- The new owner should quote the Transfer form and, in green size 16 font, state ‘I accept’.
-- The transfer will be approved by a DA/KA Shops checker.
-- Please be patient with awaiting approval; do not contact anyone concerning your application for transfer for a minimum of three days.
-- Until the transfer is approved, a new shop thread should not be posted.
-- The new owner will be required to post a new thread and cannot use the old one.

- In the event that the shop will revert to an NPC-owned shop, the owner should quote the post where their application was accepted and, in size 16 red font, state ‘I’m Selling’.

Quitting:

You are welcome to quit your job at any time.

-To quit your job, you should quote the post made by a Job Applications Checker that initially approved your job, and say in size 16 red font "I quit".
- A Job Applications Checker will remove your information from the location thread.
- Be sure to edit your profile accordingly with your change of employment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:22 pm
Job Openings at Knockturn Alley

Here is a list of available stores to work at along with their description.

Taken shops will be crossed out and the owner will have their profile linked in the thread.

For the shops with no specific title (e.g. Junk Shop), the owner may name it whatever they'd like and the new name will be placed in parenthesis by the entry here (ex: Junk shop: sells secondhand items such as broken wands, lopsided scales, etc.). Should the owner of the Junk Shop go inactive and the shop is open for someone else to own, the new owner may rename it and so on.

As for original shops, they must be unique. This means that there must not be a shop already selling the same items as the original shop (for example, there is a music shop already in Diagon Alley OR Knockturn Alley, thus there would be no need for another one). If your shop is unique and is not selling anything already provided in Diagon Alley OR Knockturn Alley, you must run the idea by the Diagon Alley Manager before opening the shop. If your shop resembles an already established store in Diagon Alley OR Knockturn Alley, you will be directed to take up that shop.

Canon Shops at Knockturn Alley

Beard Trimming: a barber shop located in Knockturn Alley.
    Owned by ...
    Assistant(s): None

Betting Shop: An organisation that takes bets at odds on various things, generally sporting events.
    Owned by ...

Borgin and Burkes: a shop located at 13B, Knockturn Alley. It sells objects of dark magic and other dangerous magical artifacts, including the Hand of Glory, an assortment of human bones, a hangman's rope, a cursed necklace, and an array of leering masks that line the walls.
    Owned by Sera Avery

Cobb & Webb's: a shop in Knockturn Alley, London, where one could purchase items related to the Dark Arts.
    Owned by ...

Dystyl Phaelanges a shop that sells bones
    Owned by ...

McHavelock's Wizarding Headgear: a wizarding headgear shop in Knockturn Alley.
    Owned by ...

Moribund's: a small shop located in Knockturn Alley. It was located next to the The Spiny Serpent, and opposite Borgin and Burkes. The shop was named after its keeper, Moribund.
    Owned by ...

Mr. Mulpepper's Apothecary: a shop in Knockturn Alley which sold potion ingredients.
    Owned by ...

Noggin & Bonce a shop that sells shrunken heads
    Owned by ...
    Assistant(s) None

Potage's Cauldron Shop a shop that sells cauldrons
    Owned by ...
    Assistant(s) None

The Starry Prophesier: is, presumably, a shop. There were adverts on the walls of Knockturn Alley announcing The Starry Prophesier. Perhaps a fortune teller?
    Owned by ...

The Coffin House: a business located in Knockturn Alley. It may have sold paraphernalia related to the Dark Art of necromancy.
    Owned by ...

The Spiny Serpent: a shop located in Knockturn Alley. It neighbours the shop Moribund's and is up a set of stairs away from Borgin and Burkes.
    Owned by Remington Jagger Nott

Wizarding Supplies: a wizarding supply store located in Knockturn Alley, close to the shop, Borgin and Burkes.
    Owned by ...

Ye Olde Curiosity Shop: was a shop in Knockturn Alley, London, where one could purchase curios related to the Dark Arts.
    Owned by ...

Original Shops at Knockturn Alley

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 pm
xxxApplication for Ownership of Knockturn Alley Shopxxx

[b]Owner Application[/b]

[b]Hello, my name is[/b] (Link your profile: [url=my profile]Character first and last name[/url])

[b]I would like to purchase[/b] (what shop do you want?)

[b]How did I come to get this shop? Well...[/b] (how did you come across the shop? Did you simply buy it or was it passed down to you? Be creative!)

[b]The things I love about this shop are[/b] (At least five things your character likes about the shop you're signing up for.)

[b]The things I despise about this shop are[/b] (At least five things your character hates about the shop you're signing up for.)

[b]Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you![/b] (Put anything here about the shop or what you do/say/etc. in the shop specifically that was not covered above. If there is nothing, then please remove this option)

[spoiler][quote="Essy ze Ninja"][/quote][/spoiler]

xxxApplication for Transfer of Ownership of Knockturn Alley Shopxxx

[b]Owner Transfer Application[/b]

[b]I,[/b] (Full Name) [b]current owner of[/b] (Shop name) [b]hereby transfer ownership of my shop to[/b] [url=Link to new owner’s profile](New owner)[/url].

[spoiler][quote="NEW SHOP OWNER USERNAME"][/quote][/spoiler]

xxxRequest a New NPC Shopxxx

Have an idea for a shop not already available in guild? You can request to have it added!
Just make sure that it meets the following requirements, then fill out the form below and post it to this thread.

Form must be filled out completely to be eligible for acceptance.
- Locations must be in the UK, and must be accessible to the public.
- Locations should be PG-13.
- Locations must serve a purpose, and this purpose must extend beyond a single-time use.
- If the location is an original shop or restaurant, an identical location in the same area should not already exist (For example, we already have one bar in London, we don’t need another).
- If your location is approved, do not post a thread for it. A crew member will do this.
- Information for real world locations should be from either Wikipedia or another similar source. If the location is mentioned in Harry Potter canon and has an entry on the HP wiki, this can be used, but it is not necessary.

[b]New Shop Request[/b]

[b]Shop Name:[/b] The name used for the Thread title

[b]Shop Type:[/b] What type of shop is this? Is it a book store, a restaurant, a clothing store, etc?

[b]Location of Shop:[/b] Diagon Alley or Knockturn Alley

[b]Reasons For Request:[/b] At least three solid reasons for why this location would be beneficial to the guild. Use in a single scene is not an applicable reason (IE: I need this location for *scene*).

[b]Image for Thread:[/b] Please provide an image if possible to make it easier for the crew to create the thread.

[b]Thread Information:[/b] Please provide a description of the location to make it easier for the crew to create the thread.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:25 pm
xxxShop Employee Basics and Informationxxx

Requirements:

In order to work in a shop, you must have done the following:

- Read and signed the guild rules
- Posted your character’s profile to a family thread and had it looked over and marked either ‘pending’ or ‘accepted’
- Read the Guidelines for Knockturn Alley Shops
- If you have any questions, contact the DA/KA Manager via PM

The Application Process:

Apply to work for the shop by filling out the Application of Employment at a Knockturn Shop. Remember to follow these guidelines:

- Fill out your application completely; incomplete applications will be denied
- If the shop is user-owned, it is preferable, but not required, that you contact them via PM prior to applying to discuss your intention.
- If the shop is user-owned, quote the owner so that they will see your application, as non-crew member owners will not check the thread for applications unless they know one has been posted for them.
- Please be patient with awaiting approval; do not contact anyone concerning your application for a minimum of three days.

-- If you go longer than a week without a response, contact the DA/KA Manager. They will handle the situation.

Applying for Employment at NPC-owned Shops:

- NPC-owned shops will have a list of open positions in the first post.
- When applying to work for one, you should quote the DA/KA Manager.
- Please be patient with awaiting approval; do not contact anyone concerning your application for a minimum of three days.

Under New Management:

A shop that is NPC-owned may be applied to be owned by a character, even if it currently has PC employees.

- All characters employed by the NPC-owned shop automatically transfer to the now-member owned shop.
- In this case, the shop is said to be ‘under new management’. The employees will have canonically been employed by the shop longer than the owner has owned it.
- If a member does not wish for their character to work in the shop once it becomes user-owned for whatever reason, it should be discussed between the shop’s new owner and the employee.
- Under these circumstances, the employee should quote the post where their application was originally accepted by a DA/KA Checker to quit (see Quitting below).
- Likewise, shops that are member-owned may at times become NPC-owned, if the character who owns the shop either becomes unable to maintain ownership, or chooses to ‘sell’ it.
- All characters employed by the member-owned shop automatically transfer to the now-NPC-owned shop.

Quitting:

Sometimes, we quit our jobs. It happens. If you wish for your character to quit their current job, do as follows:

- To quit, quote the post where your application was accepted and, in size 16 red font, state ‘I quit’
- Reasons for quitting should be established in roleplay, or discussed out of character between owner and employee.
- If you wish to quit for sensitive personal reasons between yourself and the owner’s roleplayer, contact a crew member concerning the issue.

xxxApplication for Employment at Knockturn Alley Shopsxxx

[b]Employee Application[/b]

[b]Hello, my name is:[/b] [url=PROFILE LINK]Full Name[/url]

[b]I would like to apply as a[/b] (Job Title) [b]at[/b] (Shop Name).

[b]The things I love about this shop are: [/b] (minimum of five)

[b]The things I hate about this shop are: [/b] (minimum of five)

[b]Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: [/b] (Any additional information necessary to this application)

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:45 am
Accepted, go here for more info. And Please go set up your shop ^^

Hello, my name is
Yuan Trinity

I will be working at
The Starry Prophesier

How did I get this shop? Well...
To be honest it wasn't that hard. The last owner was a false Seer and made a living out of tricking and conning her customers. How the woman kept in business I still don't understand. Regardless she was eventually found out and business took a sharp decline. I came to her after I returned from my....travels and offered to buy it. Got it rather cheep might I add. Now after some massive refurbishing I'm in the process of turning this place around this time with a registered Seer...namely myself.

The things I love about this shop are
- It's potential
- The feel of the place, it's so old
- It's location, by living above it I'm very close to one of my good friends
- The floor, silly I know but you just can't beat good hardwood
- The big front window, it has a window seat and I love to watch people as they pace. It also makes a handy spot to put Lior.

The things I despise about this shop are
- The bad reputation thanks to the idiot before me
- The poor locks, I had to replace them four times
- Left over curses, apparently she got attacked a few times
- The cellar, really that place is full of creepy things!
- When people come in full of skepticism

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
As much as I hate the cellar I discovered it has a secret tunnel. I think it was used to smuggle wizards and witches about in the older days but I'm not sure. So far it connects in the alley outside of my friend Xerxes apartment and in a dead end alley near the entrance of Knockturn. In this shop I do my best to be neutral. I have friends who are chest deep in the dark arts, stand shining for justice and dance the knife edge in between. I judge no one and will help all sides.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 pm
Akureikami
Accepted, go here for more info. And Please go set up your shop ^^

Hello, my name is
Yuan Trinity

I will be working at
The Starry Prophesier

To be honest it wasn't that hard. The last owner was a false Seer and made a living out of tricking and conning her customers. How the woman kept in business I still don't understand. Regardless she was eventually found out and business took a sharp decline. I came to her after I returned from my....travels and offered to buy it. Got it rather cheep might I add. Now after some massive refurbishing I'm in the process of turning this place around this time with a registered Seer...namely myself.

- It's potential
- The feel of the place, it's so old
- It's location, by living above it I'm very close to one of my good friends
- The floor, silly I know but you just can't beat good hardwood
- The big front window, it has a window seat and I love to watch people as they pace. It also makes a handy spot to put Lior.

- The bad reputation thanks to the idiot before me
- The poor locks, I had to replace them four times
- Left over curses, apparently she got attacked a few times
- The cellar, really that place is full of creepy things!
- When people come in full of skepticism

As much as I hate the cellar I discovered it has a secret tunnel. I think it was used to smuggle wizards and witches about in the older days but I'm not sure. So far it connects in the alley outside of my friend Xerxes apartment and in a dead end alley near the entrance of Knockturn. In this shop I do my best to be neutral. I have friends who are chest deep in the dark arts, stand shining for justice and dance the knife edge in between. I judge no one and will help all sides.

Accepted by Kakatary  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 am
Hello, my name is Remington Jagger Nott

I would like to purchase The Spiny Serpent

How did I get this shop? Well... As a student in Hogwarts, I often ventured into Knockturn Alley, and no other shop had amused me more then the Spiny Serpent. It's store owner was an old, ragged man with far more wrinkles on his face then the items in his shop. He died though, from unknown causes. Of course, little does everyone know that I had actually murdered the man myself, once I learned that he had put me in his will. But that is neither here, nor there, and occured over twenty years ago. The shop became shrouded with cobwebs for years until I finally decided to set up shop, and open its doors once more.

The things I love about this shop are It's diversity. Truly, anything and everything can be sold at the shop, or even bought, if you've found yourself a cursed object and want to be ridden free of its effects. The wide array of customers that frequent the building, and my neighboring shop keeps are all amusing in their own ways.

The things I despise about this shop are The cobwebs. I can't stand them, and the dust, really because it makes me sneeze. But no matter how much I clean, it's still there. Then there's the musky, stiff ambiance of the room, could really use a redecoration, or a painting, or something.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This shop is a bit of a front for my real job. I'm an underground dark relics dealer, meaning, I hunt for ancient dark artifacts, or I deduce if a customer's artifact is true and cursed, in which case I may be able to break the curse, or divulge if it's simply a normal object. And if you're ever looking for information on someone, some place, some thing, or some event, I'm the guy to find. My spiders are always watching, always listening.

There is a basement, where only those I know are allowed into, there one can gamble, and drink, or place bets on quidditch tournaments and the like.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:02 am
Hello, my name is
Henry Graham Burke

I will be working at
D’Lux Gold Night Club and Bar

it was a simple transaction really. Utmost, was location—I had to find a setting well accustomed to the night life and the frequency of patrons and the constant jaunt of music rotating from the doors. Not only that, but I needed a warehouse large enough to suffice a dance floor, too. Tricky business, really, but, location, location, location. Not to mention, I am, in fact, not very close at all to the direct line of Burke’s… Those Burke's, actually, the ones invested in Borgin and Burkes down the street, there. We're distant cousins really, twice removed, I think.

The music. Night life. Constant patrons. Not to mention the money flooding in.

Drunken brawls. Missing DJ’s. Liquor license. Paper work.

I’ve a few charms and protective barriers set up around the club when it’s closed, opening and after hours are usually mildly protected, though it is reinforced with a brilliant silencing charm.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm
Hello, my name is (Link your profile: Shawn Judus Sever)

I would like to work at The Spiny Serpent

The things I love about this shop are It will hire me. Give me a place to stay. Pays me. Does not think of my family history as a reason to fire me. It is a subject I know some thing about. I don't have to interact like I would in diagon ally.

The things I despise about this shop are the pay. It is in the middle of Knotch Turn Ally. Some of the customers are crazy. My mother knows I work there. I work with cursed objects.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 pm
Hello, my name is Ronyo Storm

I would like to Create Sly Fox Detective Agency: Private Investigator to the Wizarding World

Able to take on small cases for the people
No Ministry red tape or hassle
Can take on bigger cases if the need arises
Can help give friends a place to work until they get on their feet
Work own hours
Determine what cases to take and which ones to turn down

No ministry backing, means no back up in times of trouble
Low credibility as a just starting up detective agency
Moderate to low pay for my assistance depending on the jobs taken
Possible times for gaps of no works for days
Only one full detective, me, means a limited number of jobs can be taken at a given time  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:12 am
Essy ze Ninja
Hello, my name is Remington Jagger Nott

I would like to purchase The Spiny Serpent

How did I get this shop? Well... As a student in Hogwarts, I often ventured into Knockturn Alley, and no other shop had amused me more then the Spiny Serpent. It's store owner was an old, ragged man with far more wrinkles on his face then the items in his shop. He died though, from unknown causes. Of course, little does everyone know that I had actually murdered the man myself, once I learned that he had put me in his will. But that is neither here, nor there, and occured over twenty years ago. The shop became shrouded with cobwebs for years until I finally decided to set up shop, and open its doors once more.

The things I love about this shop are It's diversity. Truly, anything and everything can be sold at the shop, or even bought, if you've found yourself a cursed object and want to be ridden free of its effects. The wide array of customers that frequent the building, and my neighboring shop keeps are all amusing in their own ways.

The things I despise about this shop are The cobwebs. I can't stand them, and the dust, really because it makes me sneeze. But no matter how much I clean, it's still there. Then there's the musky, stiff ambiance of the room, could really use a redecoration, or a painting, or something.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This shop is a bit of a front for my real job. I'm an underground dark relics dealer, meaning, I hunt for ancient dark artifacts, or I deduce if a customer's artifact is true and cursed, in which case I may be able to break the curse, or divulge if it's simply a normal object. And if you're ever looking for information on someone, some place, some thing, or some event, I'm the guy to find. My spiders are always watching, always listening.

There is a basement, where only those I know are allowed into, there one can gamble, and drink, or place bets on quidditch tournaments and the like.

Accepted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 am
Essy ze Ninja
Hello, my name is
Henry Graham Burke

I will be working at
D’Lux Gold Night Club and Bar

it was a simple transaction really. Utmost, was location—I had to find a setting well accustomed to the night life and the frequency of patrons and the constant jaunt of music rotating from the doors. Not only that, but I needed a warehouse large enough to suffice a dance floor, too. Tricky business, really, but, location, location, location. Not to mention, I am, in fact, not very close at all to the direct line of Burke’s… Those Burke's, actually, the ones invested in Borgin and Burkes down the street, there. We're distant cousins really, twice removed, I think.

The music. Night life. Constant patrons. Not to mention the money flooding in.

Drunken brawls. Missing DJ’s. Liquor license. Paper work.

I’ve a few charms and protective barriers set up around the club when it’s closed, opening and after hours are usually mildly protected, though it is reinforced with a brilliant silencing charm.

Accepted  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:14 am
Ronyo Storm
Hello, my name is Ronyo Storm

I would like to Create Sly Fox Detective Agency: Private Investigator to the Wizarding World

Able to take on small cases for the people
No Ministry red tape or hassle
Can take on bigger cases if the need arises
Can help give friends a place to work until they get on their feet
Work own hours
Determine what cases to take and which ones to turn down

No ministry backing, means no back up in times of trouble
Low credibility as a just starting up detective agency
Moderate to low pay for my assistance depending on the jobs taken
Possible times for gaps of no works for days
Only one full detective, me, means a limited number of jobs can be taken at a given time

Accepted  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 am
Ura the rainbow King
Hello, my name is (Link your profile: Shawn Judus Sever)

I would like to work at The Spiny Serpent

The things I love about this shop are It will hire me. Give me a place to stay. Pays me. Does not think of my family history as a reason to fire me. It is a subject I know some thing about. I don't have to interact like I would in diagon ally.

The things I despise about this shop are the pay. It is in the middle of Knotch Turn Ally. Some of the customers are crazy. My mother knows I work there. I work with cursed objects.

You're Hired!

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:28 pm
Hello, my name is Heather Hawthorn.

I would like to work at Sly Fox Detective Agency.

The things I love about this shop are:
- I get to work with my friends, Ronyo and Jane.
- I get to help people, which is what I want to do in life.
- I get to solve mysteries. Cue the cool theme music!
- It gives me the chance to explore the wizarding world while I'm on my cases.
- I can continue to help the Chimera Club from outside of Hogwarts. Shhhh... You didn't hear that from me.

The things I despise about this shop are:
- It's in Knockturn Alley. Of all the places it could have been, Ronyo chose the creepy one.
- The creepers on the Alley. They freak me out.
- I'm a little nervous about hunting down murders. What if they kill me next?!
- I... miss my apron from Slug and Jiggers.... Don't laugh at me. I'll hit you with my bat!
- This place needs some redecorating. Some nice curtains, maybe a vase of flowers on Jane's desk too. Anything to lighten the mood a bit.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I'll be working as a Junior Detective under Ronyo's guidance to prepare me for my Auror training.  
Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff