GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gavin LaLone
"Is it impossible? Make it possible!"

~Gavin felt rather happy she found his clothes nice to touch perhaps she never felt silk before? "Its called silk alot of noblemen, princess's, and princes wear those kind of clothes made of silk"; He heard her ask about her clothes and he bit his lower lip trying to find the best solution for this,"Well alot of girls where I come from don't were claim shell bras and shorts skirts like that..", he cleared his throat,"But dont worry!!", he assured her,"I will have you some new clothes soon we can get some in town", he then added,"Trist... where are you from in atlantica?", he said,"I live around Kyndria castle". ~

AnimusHelixMason

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Tris looked at the scenery as she rode into Highmoon with Gavin. Well, I'm from an undersea kingdom that's located underwater in Kyrandia, my father is the Sea King and my mother who is not only a queen but a really good writer. As for my clam shell bra and short skirt. Tris blushed bright red as she spoke. They're made from a soft light material cloth that we use in both Undersea Kyrandia and its neighboring kingdom, Atlantica. Do you think my singing voice is lovely like my younger sister, Lena?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Gavin LaLone

~Gavin heard her tell about her parents and where she was from and he stopped the horse and turned and looked at her with big eyes,"Your... your from undersea counterpart of Kyndria your one of the sea princesses?", he asked feeling himself going slightly light headed he touched his forehead to the horses main,"You... are very important I didnt' realize I was in the company of royalty forgive me princess...", he said in a low voice he dropped his head and then gave her a bow before replying,"I shall take you to high moon castle and they will care for you there perhaps one of the royals is there as well..", he noted,"But I am not sure", he said,"We will have to travel to the capital tomorrow and see if they can turn you back into a mermaid for I am unsure of how the amulet works it was my fathers...", he said in a low whisper,"He passed away a few weeks ago..."; ~

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Tris smiled toward Gavin. I am one of their sea princesses, Gavin. I am Princess Tris & its okay. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Tris leaned onto to Gavin. He was very kind to her and blushed, she wanted to tell him how she felt but not yet since she just met. What's Castle Highmoon like & do you think that I smell? Tris smelled herself but didn't see what was wrong with her odor. She was used to being a mermaid and living under the sea but the surface world was all new to her. So, are you like a prince in a way?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Gavin LaLone

~Gavin heard her telling him about herself and she seemed to try to comfort him on his lose he smiled,"Its alright... father would have wanted me to try to stay happen though its hard..", he said quietly he looked up at her as she seemed to be inspecting her scent,"You smell of the sea if your worried about smelling like a fish you dont", he assured her with a smile,"Your have a lovely scent", he then heard her say something about his position,"I nobleman isn't really a prince but I guess you can say I'm like a smaller version of a prince", he said,"I own land and live in a nice mansion but I dont live in a castle I dont have to rule over a whole kingdom", he told her,"I just take care of a small portion of a certain part of the kingdom and I pay in my dues to the king and thats it", he smiled,"There arents very many nobles but the few that are around aren't very nice...", he said,"My father was a merchant but become a nobleman through hard work and the kings favor so it ended up being good for us but we never forgot that the littest of people are important to the community", he told her.~

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:48 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Gavin, that makes me so happy & I see. Tris didn't know alot about nobles in the surface world. Her heart was beating as if she was going to fall in love with the nobleman. What did you mean about getting me washed up? Tris wondered what that meant. She never had a bath in the human world before. Is there any reason why I would need to be cleaned up? I did live in the water for a long time. Tris didn't know anything about being washed or cleaned up in the surface world.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Gavin LaLone

~"The salt from the sea will be in your hair and on your skin and it will make it feel dry and course on land", he told her,"In the ocean it wont make in difference because of the water but getting washed up isnt bad its nice to take a hot soothing bath and I can tell them to add bubbles", he told her with a smile as they came closer to the town,"Here we are in the town welcome to high moon", he told her as they walked through the town most of the people stared and some of them were wondering what she wore under her cake but since it was rather long most didnt notice she wanst wearing a gown as she kept it wrapped around her,"When we get into the castle I will have them wash you up and you can put on a pretty human dress I think you may like the fashion here", he informed her. ~

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Gavin, your town is really lovely & thank you for kindness. Tris looked around the town from the horse. There all sorts of things that she never seen before. Gavin, I never wore any human fashion before nor do I know anything about it. Tris wiggled her toes on the horse, having feet was cute but she sort of missed having her tail. Do you think I look beautiful with my mermaid tail or with human legs and feet? Tris blushed after she asked this question then turned away in embarrassment of the question.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:11 pm

Gavin LaLone

~Her question stunned him he wanst sure what to say but in his heart he knew what was the right answer,"I think you look beautiful in both your tail and your human legs..", and it was true whether she had feet or not he thought that this princess was a beautiful soul regardless of how she looked... He walked along the town til they came to the castle and he smiled as he told her,"I dont really live near highmoon I was just here for an echantment we can head to my house tomorrow they wont mind us staying", he told her.~

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Gavin, that sounds lovely. Tris began to blush again as she held his hand. Gavin, you really think I'm beautiful as both a human and mermaid? I... I... Tris blushed lightly as she closed her eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Tris was falling in love with Gavin. Tris, as a Mermaid Princess thought that falling in love with humans was a dream to her but this was real.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Gavin LaLone

~ He felt her soft lips touch his cheek once more and he found himself blushing along with her,"Yes... you are..",he said looking up at her timid blushing face he told her,"Why wouldn't you think you weren't? anyone can tell your beautiful", they had just reached the castles gate and he looked up and pointed ontop of the hill at the castle,"We are here", he told her, they walked along the path til they came to the castle steps,"Hello greetings", he told one of the staff,"I have with me a mermaid princess of the undersea counterpart of Kyndria she requires clothing and a wash for comfort", he told them helping her down from the horse he carried her into the castle,"This is high moon castle", he told her as he sat her on the carpeted rug indoors. ~

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:35 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Gavin, your castle is beautiful. I love it. Tris then bowed before the castle's staff. I am Princess Tris of Kyrandia's undersea counterpart. I am pleased to meet you. Tris held Gavin's hand as she walked with him in the castle. Gavin... I think I maybe falling in love with you.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:15 pm

Gavin LaLone

~ Gavin watched her amazed eyes but she threw him for a loop when she said she loved him and he felt himself growing scared at the aspects of her loving him she was a princess she cant fall in love with him since he wasn't a prince right? He looked down into her big blue eyes and told her,"Tris I...", he stopped as a maid came in gushing over her and shooed her away,"Come along with me dear we are going to get you all washed up!", He stood there rather akwardly until he was instructed to go sit down and discuss what had happened. ~

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:26 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Tris followed the maid as she was led to the bathroom. Gavin, I'll see you in a while. Tris looked around in the bathroom, then took off her ribbon to let her hair down. What is this room? Tris held her ribbon in her hand, looking around the bathroom.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:52 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

The Maid

The maid began to undress Tris,"This is the bathroom that is the tub", she pointed to it and show her to the tub that was already full of nice and warm soapy water,"I hope that you enjoy your bath ms. If you need assistance washing I can help you this is the first tiem I have seen a mermaid and a princess mermaid for that matter", said the maid as she began to help her into the tub,"I'm sure you dont need much of a wash but you will feel better after a nice soak", she told her.

Kyrandia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff