CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:29 pm
Some of Brandon's Adventurers also reside here as well as 2 Royal Mystics that specialize in Sorcery. Bianca lives here along with Fairy Crystal.
Town of Highmoon
Highmoon Lake
Highmoon Forest
Highmoon Beach
Bianca's home
Castle Highmoon

Lavinia Durant's home  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gavin LaLone
"Is it impossible? Make it possible!"

~Gavin was making his way along side the beach near the town of highmoon where he was told he had to pick up a special enchantment there... He liked to ride his horse upon the beach especially in the cool morning air and his purple eyes glazed across the area with a smiling joy; He was alone of course not that he had many friends... He was always made to do solitary things since his father passed away he had a deep pain in his heart as he gazed out upon the ocean with longing to see what was below the watery depths,"Maybe... I'll meet a mermaid to...", he whispered to himself hoping the joy of seeing a mythical woman would be enough to kill this sorrow in his heart.~

AnimusHelixMason

Miss Shadow Night

Chisato Mikami

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:10 pm
User Image
Tris

Tris surfaced to the shores of Highmoon then swam close to a rock and noticed a human on the beach, a nobleman. Where has Lena run swam off to now? I told her to stop her silly daydreaming. She keeps telling me that she would love to see the human world, but I keep telling her that I'm her older sister. Tris also knew that he was wearing a Kyrandian amulet with 4 colored gems embedded on it: Yellow for support and healing known as White Magic, Blue for Spells & Enchantments, Purple for altering the appearance of a person or its caster & Red for invisibility, Black Magic, Blue Magic Lore & other spells.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Gavin LaLone

~Strange movement in the water spooked the horse as he felt it rear back in terror,"WOAH!!", said gavin as he nearly fell off then it began to bolt and he found himself lying on the ground near the beach rather dazed,"Oh no...", he said feeling embarrassed,"I hope no one saw that...", he glanced around he though he seen someone near a rock and he scrambled to his feet feeling for his sword only to find the horse had it strapped to its saddle,"Wh.h.hoo goes there?", he demands standing there frowning as he tried to find the source of the being behind the rock;~

AnimusHelixMason

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:28 pm
User Image
Tris

Tris peeked from behind the rock and showed herself as she swam closer to the shore. I'm sorry. I was lost in thought so I came here. I'm Tris, I'm Lena's older sister of the Undersea counterpart. Who are you? I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to make sure that my sister was okay. I remember singing a song to her when she was little. Tris showed her pink tail then placed her hand on it. She remembered that her sister was talking about the Human world so much that Tris told her to stop daydreaming about it, then Tris started to sing the same song she sang to Lena when she was young:
*Insert song: Let's Go On (Etoile Version)*
You're such a lucky girl
That's what they always say
Rich and beautiful and bright
They don't get to see what's hidden deep inside
(So) I feel all alone

They keep telling me.
My life is so grand
What will make them understand
No one knows how truly lonely I am
Why don't they understand
I may act as if I'm strong

But all I want is to belong
Love and understanding from Mom and Dad
Is all I need to keep from being sad
If only I could just let go
Help me let my feelings show

Tris finished singing her song to the Nobleman, it was really beautiful. I didn't mean to startle you. I wasn't sure if anyone was here. Tris placed her hand on her pink tail. My sister, Lena, always dreams of being human but me? I don't know how I would feel if I had legs. Tris blushed at the thought of having legs, she wouldn't know if she would be able to stand or walk on them.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Gavin LaLone

~The mermaid came out from behind the rock introducing herself before she began to sing a beautiful song; At the sound of her voice he lost himself in her song as if the sirens tales were true and sailors really did die to the sound of these gorgeous voices walking forward he stood before the mermaid who said she was the sister to Lena he wasn't sure who lena was but her sister was enchanting after the song finished he bowed feeling his heart already beating faster was this what they called love at first sight?,"My name is Gavin La Lone it is a pleasure to meet you", he smiled at her concern about having legs,"They aren't to bad...", he said wiggling his to and fro before her to show her they could be used in a funny way,"I couldn't imagine having a tail but I've heard of mermaids and it makes me wonder what your wonderful ocean looks like through your eyes", he offered his hand,"I could help you find your sister but you would have to tell me what she looks like and where you last seen her..", he then added in an embarrassed voice,"And I'll have to retrieve my horse".~

AnimusHelixMason

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:13 am
User Image
Tris

Nice to meet you, Gavin. You don't think I would look silly if I had legs? Tris felt the scales on her pink tail, Tris wouldn't know how she felt if she turned human, everything would all be new to her. Lena has the same blue eyes as me but she has Blonde hair, a green top & a light blue tail. She's also a year younger than me. Tris then noticed the Kyrandian amulet that Gavin was wearing and it had 4 gems embedded into it; Blue for Enchantments & Spells, Red for Invisibility, Black Magic, Blue Magic Lore & other spells, Purple for altering the appearance of a person or caster & Yellow for White Magic Healing & Support. That's a lovely amulet of yours, Gavin. What does it do? Can I see it?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:45 am

Gavin LaLone

~Gavin nodded as seeing it was an accurate enough description now the trick was trying to find her,"Well... it could take awhile to find her this is a big kingdom but I'm sure she hasn't wondered far from the shore right?", he said glancing about the place up and down as if expecting to see her but when she asked him about the amulet he looked down at it unpinning it from his shirt he began to examine the piece,"Its a statement of all the magics in Kyndria I suppose it wont hurt if you touch it", he said handing it over to her so she could inspect it; Smiling he thought she looked pretty adorable just sitting in the waters shallows as she examined the amulet.~

AnimusHelixMason

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:26 pm
User Image
Tris

Tris looked at the amulet, it was lovely. She never saw anything like this under the sea, unsure which gem does what, she looked at the Purple Gem. I wonder what this gem does? Tris placed her finger on the purple gem, activating it, then Tris' tail began to glow, she was starting to get scared. Gavin, what's happening to me? Tris' tail started to flop, Tris looked away in pain as her tail began to shimmer and split apart, forming human legs and feet. All of a sudden, she found herself turned human siting on the shore, her pink tail had been replaced by a skirt. Gavin, what happened to me?! Where did my tail go & what are these? I have legs! Tris lifted up her left leg and wiggled her toes, it was all so new to her, she was scared as in was in a world where one could walk. I don't know how these things work! I'm scared. Tris tried to stand up but only for her to wobble on her new legs and feet, that's she's not used to and fell back down in the water with a splash. Tris felt like crying as she's not used to being human, everything in the human world was all so new to her. I can't even stand up and I don't know how to on these things. Do you think I look silly with these legs and feet, Gavin? I'm only 16, how old are you? Tris lifted one of her left leg up to show Gavin then wiggled her toes.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Gavin LaLone

~Gavin watched as she touched the purple part of the amulet and began to transform her at the sight of her tail flopping about he thought of how scared tris seemed and he reached forward to help her as she tried to stand and was terrified in fear about how she couldn't walk,"Don't worry I'll carry you", he promised picking her up,"I don't know how that amulet works honestly but I know someone who can help we have to go to Kyndria castle", he looked down into her blue eyes,"You trust me? to help you", he asked feeling his heart beating faster at the aspects of holding the beautiful mermaid when she mentioned her age he felt rather shy,"I'm... 22 but I just turned 22 about a week ago", he confessed; feeling rather awkard carrying around the young teenager knowing her age but she seemed so much more mature!~

AnimusHelixMason

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:27 pm
User Image
Tris

Tris blushed as Gavin was carrying her. Will you teach me to walk and stand on my legs, Gavin? I trust you. Tris placed her hand on Gavin's arm. Gavin, can you teach me to be human? All this seems new to me and I'm a little scared. What will my little sister, Lena, say to me if she sees me like this? I'm a mermaid, not a human & where will I stay in the human world? I can't go back like this or I'll drown. Tris was worried, in her new form, she may not be able to swim with human legs or breathe underwater. As she was being carried, her heart was beating, could Tris be falling in love with a human?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Gavin LaLone

~Gavin seeing the red sparkle of a blush on her cheeks found himself blushing as she asked for his help dropping his head he said,"Uh yea...", he then set her back down hold onto her so she would fall,"Try taking a few steps like this", he moved forward a step and then looked over at Tris smiling,"Now you try", he assured her keeping a good hold on her so she wouldn't fall. ~

AnimusHelixMason

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:47 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Tris leaned onto Gavin to maintain her balance, her legs were wobbling as she wasn't used to standing on them, after a few moments, her legs stabilized. I think I feel like I'm getting the hang of it. Tris then followed Gavin's lead slowly so that she wouldn't stumble over, after few steps, she gotten used to standing and walking on human legs. Gavin, I did it! Thank you. You're really a gentleman. Tris gave a light kiss on Gavin's cheek. Where will I stay in the human world? I can't swim on human legs and feet or breathe underwater as a human. Tris then blushed as she was still wearing her pink seashell top and undersea skirt but she was also barefooted.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Gavin LaLone

~Gavin smiled at each step she took she was getting the hang of human legs rather quickly perhaps mermaids were humans in reality... but had been enchanted by magic... He looked up as she planted a kiss on his cheek and he was blushing profusely now as he didnt expect that,"Uh.. oh..", he cleared his throat,"Sorry.. of course you can't stay here I'll..", he seen her awkward position as she stood there in such scandalous clothing and he bit his bottom lip turning his head slightly away,"Here...", he said handing his cloak to her,"I shall find my horse we can take you to the castle and get you washed up and see if we can get you changed back eventually but for now I'll take care of you", he promised looking around the shore he spotted his horse down the beach and whistled for it as he came galloping up he smiled as he picked up her up and placed her upon the horse,"You just hang on up there", he told her,"I'll lead the way", he then took the horses reigns and began to take them into town.... ~

AnimusHelixMason

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:58 pm
User Image
Princess Tris

Tris leaned onto Gavin as he was riding the horse. Thank you again, Gavin. Tris then felt the cloak that was placed around her. Gavin, what's this? It feels so soft. Tris felt the cloak and it was light as a feather and soft as silk. Gavin, do you think my clothes are a little weird to you? Tris asked this to Gavin to make sure. Not many people dressed the way that Tris did so it made her stand out a little.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Kyrandia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out