CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:27 pm
Timbermist is Brandon's Second home on Kyrandia. Brandon's Grandfather; Kallak, Dragonkin Brandywine, Darm's Scroll Successor; Bernard & several other Adventurers also live here.
Town of Timbermist
Timbermist Forest
Brandon's Treehouse Home (Legend of Kyrandia Book 1)
Brandon's Home (Present Day)
Brandywine's Home (Legend of Kyrandia Book 1)
Brandywine's Home (Present Day)
Timbermist Lake
Timbermist Beach
Isabella's Forest Home  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:48 am
User Image
Princess Lena
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vink

After Lena turned 15 years old, the Sea King allowed her to go see the Surface. The Sea King was very powerful and befriended Brandon's Surface Kingdom of Kyrandia after Brandon became King after Malcolm's defeat. Lena swam from Kyrandia's Undersea Kingdom until she reached the surface with her dolphin friend Vink as they reached the beach of Timbermist and swam closer to the shore. Her dream to see to world of Humans was becoming a reality but she longed for human legs & feet so that she could see more of it.

*Song: Someday*
Lena placed her hands on her chest & began to sing with her lovely voice:
I know that you're out there and I'm waiting for you.
Lena is my name and I'm a mermaid Princess too.
With my undersea friends, there's nothing that we can't do
They are there to help me make my dreams come true
And once you get to know them, they just might help you too
And all the sea life in the world
Will help me find my way to you
I know that you're out there and I'm waiting for you

There she goes again, she's so in love

So?

As if lightning struck her from above

But it did!

I love you my prince
You are my true love
Lena, won't you stop your silly dreaming please

That's not true!
Can't you see?
I'm just trying to make my dream come true!

After singing, Lena swam to a rock on the shore and leaned onto it, sighing, and waiting for someone to sweep her off her tail or feet, dreaming about surface life.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisato Mikami
Vice Captain

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image
Prince Richard

Richard was riding his horse through Timbermist Forest. He was running away from his princely duties, at least for the rest of the afternoon. He really just wanted an afternoon on the beach, listening to the waves crash against the shore, and reading a good book he snuck out of the palace library. Once he got closer to the beach, he heard someone singing. The tune was actually quite catchy. Richard rode his horse a little faster, getting to the beach a lot quicker. Once the golden sands came into view, Richard got off his horse and secured him onto a nearby tree.

“Funny, I thought I heard someone singing…” he said to himself as he scanned the beach. It was completely empty. He walked along the shoreline, thinking maybe he might have imagined the voice in his head. It wouldn’t have been the first time he heard things. Richard took off his jacket, getting ready to settle into the sands and begin reading his book until he saw a young woman on the rocks near the shore.

“Miss, are you okay?” Richard called out to her, thinking that maybe she was hurt or stranded. Once he got closer, he noticed that the woman had a fishtail. “Oh you’re a mermaid. Was it you I heard singing earlier? My name is Richard. I don’t believe I’ve met a mermaid before.”

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:12 am
User Image
Princess Lena

Vink dove back into the water and swam back to Kyrandia's undersea kingdom, while Lena stood there, feeling lovestruck. That was me singing. Who are you? I'm... Lena. And that dolphin that was with me was Vink. Lena showed her light blue tail to the person, he was a prince. I've always dreamed about seeing humans and I sometimes wish that I could stand and walk among them. But I would need legs & feet to do that. Lena blushed lightly, she never met a human before then she noticed that the prince was wearing a Kyrandian Amulet which had 4 gems embedded on it; Red, Blue, Purple & Yellow. That's a nice amulet you're wearing? Is it magic? Lena hoped that amulet could turn her into a human girl so she can explore the land more but also wondered what her sister Tris may say if she was looking for her. Lena then placed her hand on her mermaid tail, wondering if she'll become a human.

Chisato Mikami

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisato Mikami
Vice Captain

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image
Prince Richard

Richard smiled slightly. He thought she had a beautiful singing voice. He then looked towards the direction that the dolphin had swam off to. He didn't mean to scare it away. He then climbed on the rock she was near. She was very pretty.

"I'm Richard," he said again thinking that maybe she didn't hear him the first time he introduced himself. "I didn't mean to scare your dolphin friend away. You want to be human? Why is that?" He brought his hand to his amulet. He kept it on his neck tie around his neck. "Yes, it has magic. Most everyone on the island has one I believe." He offered his hand to the mermaid. He didn't know what he was going to do, but if she wanted to see what human life on the island was like, he would show it to her.

"I can show you what it's like being a human," Richard said, smiling at her. "Do you trust me?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:23 am
User Image
Princess Lena

I want to explore the world of humans. That's what I would love to do. How can you show me what its like to be a human? Lena held out his hand toward Richard's. I do trust you. I want to see what your castle is like. My sisters and even Tris think I'm daydreaming about this so much back home. But what will Tris say to me? She always told me to stay close even though I'm still young. But I'm 15 years old. Lena chuckled a little when she mentioned her sisters. I guess it comes when my father is the ruler of an undersea kingdom.

Chisato Mikami

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisato Mikami
Vice Captain

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:50 pm
User Image
Prince Richard

Richard smiled as he wrapped her arm around his neck. He kept one arm around her back and carefully lifted her up so he could get his other arm under her tail. If she had legs, then his arm would be under her knees. He made his way carefully to the sand, making sure he didn’t slip on the rocks. Once he was on the sand, he put Lena down. He then removed his amulet from his perch on his neck. He didn’t really need the amulet. He had weird abilities of his own that he didn’t understand. The mermaid didn’t need to know that just yet.

“I’m going to use this to give you legs, okay?” he said as the purple gem began to glow. In a matter of moments, the blue fishtail transformed into a pair of legs.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:55 pm
User Image
Princess Lena

Lena was amazed at the magic that was preformed onto her. She was turned into a human. Why... I have legs! They're so wonderful! Lena tried to stand up, excited but since she wasn't used to having legs, her legs wobbled and she fell down onto the water with a splash, her blue tail had also been replaced by a blue skirt in addition to human legs. How do you even stand on these legs, Richard? Lena lifted one of her legs then wiggled her toes in front of Richard.

Chisato Mikami

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisato Mikami
Vice Captain

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:15 pm
User Image
Prince Richard

Richard smiled a little. She was so happy to have legs, he didn’t even feel bad for giving them to her. He walked up to her and took her hands into his. “Plant your feet under you. I’ll pull you up, alright? Carefully.” Richard helped Lena on her feet. “See, not so hard. Tell me when you want to try to walk, alright?”

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image
Princess Lena

Lena held Richard's hands then she was helped up. Thank you, Richard. Lena leaned on Richard as her legs were feeling unstable & wobbly until they were stable. Okay, but how do I walk on legs? Lena wiggled her toes in the sand, it was comforting after she got used to standing.

Chisato Mikami

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisato Mikami
Vice Captain

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:35 pm
User Image
Prince Richard

“Here,” he said as he moved to stand beside Lena. He placed one hand on her hip and kept the other hand on hers. “Just moved one foot in front of the other. Here, like this.” He took one step forward and waited until she took her step.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:40 pm
User Image
Princess Lena

Lena followed Richard's lead so that she wouldn't stumble and fall. I'm doing it, Richard! This is like dream becoming reality to me. Lena continued until she was used to walking. This is all so new to me. Lena blushed as she was still wearing her green top and blue skirt, she was also barefooted.

Chisato Mikami

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisato Mikami
Vice Captain

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image
Prince Richard

Richard wasn’t aware of Lena’s… clothing issue until he realized she wasn’t wearing much. His face turned red as he removed his jacket. “Here,” he said as he slid the jacket over her arms. At least she won’t be half dressed any longer.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
User Image
Princess Lena

Lena followed Richard's lead so that she wouldn't stumble and fall. Thank you, Richard. Lena showed Richard her legs and feet then wiggled her toes. I love these legs and feet. They're wonderful. Lena then felt the prince's coat that was placed around her. This feels so light & soft.

Chisato Mikami

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisato Mikami
Vice Captain

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:15 pm
User Image
Prince Richard

Smiling, Richard watched Lena. “You’re welcome, Lena. What would you like to see first? There’s the forest, the castle. Anything you want. If we go to the castle, I’m sure we could get you some clothes to wear. That actually sounds like a good idea. I don’t want your feet to get all cut up.”

AnimusHelixRebirth

Kyrandia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces