• Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 pm
AnuxiNova
hey hey!

thanks for inviting me!
i guess a lil bit about myself.

feel free to call me Nova.
i'm a huge romance buff.
besides creative writing, i also enjoy playing da video games ( currently active playing Fortnite and ffxiv ), i also doodle on occasion when i feel motivated enough ( i also want to start working on a webcomic, but i keep pushing it off haha ).
dis is like my 2nd / 3rd rp group on Gaia, as i didn't realize how big the rp community was-- and i just want to give it a try to see how i like the platform. most of my rping is on DeviantArt ( with my own handrawn ocs ) and on Tumblr ( mostly fandom ocs and canon characters ). so, this is kind of a new strain that i'm going to try and adjust too!

and yeah, i think that covers just about everything!

Nice to meet you, nova.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:32 pm
1. Heyo, I'm Starlotte, but everybody calls me Star.
2. I've been on Gaia for almost 11 years total on and off, but I'm most active during the summertime.
3. My Dreams right now mostly involve becoming an artist in the future, but I'm a little nervous when it comes to sharing my art on the internet >u<
4. My hobbies right now involve being pretty reclusive. Whether that be writing or drawing. Lately, my art and stuff has been kinda dark. I hope I'm not becoming edgy (again). One of my favorite fantasy races right now are Dragons. I'm literally obsessed with them.
5. If you don't want to cringe, don't listen. But this song is kinda my jam right now.  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mystiecat537

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:54 pm
Hihi! My name is Mystiecat537, but ya'll can just call me Mystie. I've been on Gaia for.. Oof. Several years. I don't really remember how long and I'm too lazy to math the days on my My Gaia page into years. I would love to get some kind of job involving gardening. I love plants. Currently going through a lovely educational program to get my highschool diploma. My hobbies are singing, gardening, and roleplaying!~ As for a theme song... That's a hard one for me. I listen to so much music... Buuuuut one of my friends showed me a song that he said reminded him of me a while ago.. So that'll have to do! Against the Current - Paralyzed
I look forward to roleplaying with you all! ^^ Already have a character in mind... Just need to talk to the captain about if she'll fit. I never get to use her anywhere... Is there an OOC thread around here, or a guild Discord server? o.o;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:57 am
Mystiecat537
Hihi! My name is Mystiecat537, but ya'll can just call me Mystie. I've been on Gaia for.. Oof. Several years. I don't really remember how long and I'm too lazy to math the days on my My Gaia page into years. I would love to get some kind of job involving gardening. I love plants. Currently going through a lovely educational program to get my highschool diploma. My hobbies are singing, gardening, and roleplaying!~ As for a theme song... That's a hard one for me. I listen to so much music... Buuuuut one of my friends showed me a song that he said reminded him of me a while ago.. So that'll have to do! Against the Current - Paralyzed
I look forward to roleplaying with you all! ^^ Already have a character in mind... Just need to talk to the captain about if she'll fit. I never get to use her anywhere... Is there an OOC thread around here, or a guild Discord server? o.o;;;

What character did you have in mind, Mystie, and its nice to meet you. We have an OOC section, but its still under construction as no topics are currently available.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Briar Lunara

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:02 am
Hello, my name is Briar Lunara. You may call me Briar. I've been on gaia 1.7 years. I want to be a teacher. My hobbies are music, art, roleplay (when I'm not tired).As for theme song its Natural by Imagine Dragons. I look forward to roleplaying with you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:59 am
Briar Lunara
Hello, my name is Briar Lunara. You may call me Briar. I've been on gaia 1.7 years. I want to be a teacher. My hobbies are music, art, roleplay (when I'm not tired).As for theme song its Natural by Imagine Dragons. I look forward to roleplaying with you all.

Nice to meet you, briar.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:18 am
names pagan I have been on gaia form the start it feels like,my hobbies are playing games roleplaying,working out,and blasting music my theme would have to be jekyll and hyde  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:33 am
Pagan Yanik
names pagan I have been on gaia form the start it feels like,my hobbies are playing games roleplaying,working out,and blasting music my theme would have to be jekyll and hyde

Nice to have you with us, pagan.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pm
1. Tiny
2. 10+ years, but on my old account
3. To finish school for animation and get a job with cartoon network
4. Drawing, writing and rping.
5. I can't forget you

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:30 pm
1)I don't really have any nicknames
2) I've been on Gaia for 3 years
3) I wanna be a Disney Princess
4) Video games and other fun things
5) My Theme Song ;D

A Wild Junie

Alien Abductee

7,800 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Statustician 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:00 pm
Hello, pleasure to meet you all, name's Confused Commissar, been on gaia for a while though I forget exactly when I joined, my dream is much like anyone else, own a house, have some land, and provide a safe, stable environment for my hypothetical kids. My interests could be best described as scatter shot, I like, and nerd out on, a great number of things from military history, animation, biology, political theory, etc. I don't really have a theme song but this is the tune I am currently fond of, Dawn of War 3 - Where There Is Darkness.

Legacy of Kyrandia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff