Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Power Approval [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:31 pm
Hattaki
Pick Me!

Username: Hattaki
Pony: Scheherazade <-- Baby, their powers won't kick in fully until adulthood but ponies still turn their heads when they tell a story.
Suggested Powers:
Life's Story: Any pony in their presence will feel the overwhelming urge to divulge stories from their past. This effect eases the moment they leave.

No Weak Knees: Can enchant various items temporarily that can ease a pony's stage fright, these will only work for a few days and only when in front of a crowd.

Greatest Story N/Ever Told!?: Wanna tell a story that'll capture the imagination and attention of all those around you? Wanna knock their socks off!? This enchantment is for you, but keep in mind it only works while telling the story, you won't be able to remember it, so better hope someone's recording!

Lend Me Your Ears: And maybe your eyes as well, for when they begin to tell a tale no one in the house can keep themselves from listening. While they won't enthrall someone that doesn't enjoy the story, it's rare for someone to risk looking away.
Domain: Stories

Approved !!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:33 pm
Lady Angel Heart
Pick Me!

Username: Lady Angel Heart
Pony: Lady Ellanore
Suggested Powers:

If Raindrops Were Gumdrops: summons a small rain cloud that drizzles the favorite sugary sweets of the chosen pony.

Sweet Tooth: causes intense cravings for something sweet while in her presence

Spoon Full Of Sugar: able to make things taste sweet that might otherwise be hard to eat or drink.

The Candyman Can: can turn any food or drink into a candy that captures its flavors

Revenge is Sweet when faced with confrontation this alicorn can turn objects of their foes into harmless candy replicas.
While this parlor trick can also be used for spiteful fun is most often a last resort for protection.

Domain: Candy

Just a few questions --

How long does the rain of sugary sweets last for? Is there a limit to how many are dropped (there should be a limit, but what is it?)
      When does the sweet tooth cravings end? How long does the power last for?

The Spoon Full of Sugar and Candyman Can powers are approved!

Revenge is Sweet: Do the weapons/items stay as candy forever?

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:34 pm
Reoakee
Pick Me!

Username: Reoakee
Pony: All Hail the Literary Princess
Suggested Powers:

Preservation: this would protect any written work so that it could survive different environments. So it could survive traveling underwater or go through those hot humid areas this lasts quite some time if done on one written work but is less effective when done on many works at once. Several books drop the rate to a day, were as with just one make the spell last a week

Clone copy: this would copy a written work on temporarily created copy so the literature could be moved and copied so that it won’t get lost –this is often done on damaged copies so it doesn’t get worse. The clone copy gets actually written down before it fades and thus saving the written work, it can also be use to temperily read the same story by two different ponies if they are fighting little ones….- clone copies only last up to 6 hours and having to recast the spell is a pain so copy the books quickly!

Come to life: this is just a temporary illusion during a reading of a written story so that it seems to come to life around those hearing. They can break from the power by stopping listening to the story. This only lasts as long as the story so it could be 5 minutes or half a day depending, if the speaker takes a break the spell is also broken

Domain: literature - linked to still interested thread that links the approval as well.

Approved c:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:35 pm
bitsie spider
Pick Me!

Username: bitsie spider
Pony: Raelyn

Suggested Powers:
I'm Glinda, Bish!: allows Raelyn to create and float about in a giant bubble that is pop resistant, unless she wants it to pop
-- she can also do this for other ponies, but prefers it to be her personal mode of transportation

Bubble Party: can happen at any time, but more so in an elated state, Raelyn will create bubbles of all sizes--and even shapes--to float about
-- don't worry, they don't sting your eyes if they pop near your face!

Musical Pops: usually paired with her Bubble Party power, this gives bubbles a musical tone as they pop, creating quite the musical sensation!
-- it's musical bubbles, dude. what more do you want?

What's That Smell?: able to trap any scent in a bubble, Raelyn prefers to use this power to port stinky smells up on other ponies and surprise them!
-- this power is more prank-like, and purely for shits n giggles

Bubble Buddy: an illusionary power, this gives the bubbly creation "life" during its duration that lasts up to 12 hours. these bubbles tend to be more sturdy as well
-- it works like puppetry, but doesn't require a hoof up the backside, nor strings

Double Bubble Burp-a-Cola: adding a little extra oomph to any drink, this power can bring forth quite powerful burps
-- Disclaimer: can not be used to cheat during belching contests!

Domain: Bubbles

Approved!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:22 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Valdmir Talamore
Pony: Rowan The Paladin
Suggested Powers:
((all Powers inspired by DnD Paladin powers))

Healing Hooves: Able to heal ponies that have been injured.

Righteous radiance: Produces an aura that influences his Charismatic allure to ponies.

Righteous shield: Able to take damage in place of another pony being attacked from a distance, increases his other powers for a short time after taking the damage.

Bless Weapon: Able to give a small power to a weapon for a week ((Weapon will need to be Blessed again to keep the power/ powers are lighting or heal based))

Lighting Smite: Produces a Lighting bolt from his horn as a magical attack.

Shield Shatter: By physically running at a shield Rowan may shatter through it though he takes a little damage doing so. ((shield can be made of physical or magic))

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:13 pm
Valdmir Talamore
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:

Righteous radiance: Produces an aura that influences his Charismatic allure to ponies.

Righteous shield: Able to take damage in place of another pony being attacked from a distance, increases his other powers for a short time after taking the damage.

Bless Weapon: Able to give a small power to a weapon for a week ((Weapon will need to be Blessed again to keep the power/ powers are lighting or heal based))

Shield Shatter: By physically running at a shield Rowan may shatter through it though he takes a little damage doing so. ((shield can be made of physical or magic))

Nymphiea

Righteous Shield: How far a distance?

Shield Shatter: Is there a limit to how many shields he can shatter at one time?

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:00 pm
Nymphiea
Valdmir Talamore
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:

Nymphiea

Shield Shatter: Is there a limit to how many shields he can shatter at one time?

For Righteous Shield:
Would you want like a yardage choice or would be saying as long as he can see them work?if yardages perhaps 100 which is about the sight of a football field? Let me know if this is too much

Shield Shatter: Three? But he takes more damage per each shield?  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:46 pm
Valdmir Talamore
Nymphiea
Valdmir Talamore
Pick Me!

Suggested Powers:

Nymphiea

For Righteous Shield:
Would you want like a yardage choice or would be saying as long as he can see them work?if yardages perhaps 100 which is about the sight of a football field? Let me know if this is too much

Shield Shatter: Three? But he takes more damage per each shield?

I think having it within "as long as within eyeshot" is A+

Approved!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Lady Angel Heart

Distinct Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:00 pm
Nymphiea
      Just a few questions --

How long does the rain of sugary sweets last for? Is there a limit to how many are dropped (there should be a limit, but what is it?)

To be honest I hadn't quite considered the details of the candy rain. I guess it would be short maybe a minute or two. However long it would take to slowly dump out around two halloween assortments worth of whatever treat. I want it to be like you could put a bucket under it and refill your stash in a sense. Not sure how to quantify that. sweatdrop

Sweet Tooth was meant to be just a passive thing about her as an Alicorn. Its not an uncontrollable urge as much as just...being near her makes you more inclined to reach for the brownie over the bag of carrots. I suppose I could rewrite it to make it so she can control it and its not just an aura of effect around her.

For Revenge I would like them to be able to stay perma-changed but she have the ability to undo whatever she has done, presuming no-one takes a bite out of whatever it is. That way if its a prank she can fix it but if there was malicious intend they can suffer with their chocolate weapons. Or not because they would delicious and they could eat them lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:40 pm
Pick Me!

Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Pony: [X]
Suggested Powers:
• Meow: The alicorn is able to talk with domesticated cats, and they can understand the cat's meows. With feral cats, words get jumbled and mixed up from both sides; so full understanding of one another isn't possible.
Funny tidbit- When they talk to cats, it sounds like normal language, but with other ponies, it sounds like they're actually talking with meows and mews.
• Purrsuading charm: They can make even the most stubborn of cats do what they command. Does not work on wild cats. Only works if the cat can hear or see them.
• Catnip Comfort: They have an aura of sorts surrounding them, that has an effect on cats much like catnip does. Not in the way, that it makes the cat act weird (though some may still get that effect), but more as a sedative of sorts. This aura calms and eases any cats that are around and able to smell them, it doesn't radiate far. It does effect wild cats, but it's not as strong; so they can quickly ignore the scent if bothered/attacked/distracted/etc.
• Purr: Their purr can soothe aches and pains until they are gone. The cat or individual has to be in contact with them to obtain the properties, and must remain like that until it is done. This power does not heal wounds or injuries, it is only meant to ease pains.
Domain: Domestic cats

Nymphiea

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:34 am
Lady Angel Heart
Nymphiea
      Just a few questions --

To be honest I hadn't quite considered the details of the candy rain. I guess it would be short maybe a minute or two. However long it would take to slowly dump out around two halloween assortments worth of whatever treat. I want it to be like you could put a bucket under it and refill your stash in a sense. Not sure how to quantify that. sweatdrop

Sweet Tooth was meant to be just a passive thing about her as an Alicorn. Its not an uncontrollable urge as much as just...being near her makes you more inclined to reach for the brownie over the bag of carrots. I suppose I could rewrite it to make it so she can control it and its not just an aura of effect around her.

For Revenge I would like them to be able to stay perma-changed but she have the ability to undo whatever she has done, presuming no-one takes a bite out of whatever it is. That way if its a prank she can fix it but if there was malicious intend they can suffer with their chocolate weapons. Or not because they would delicious and they could eat them lol

We could say it releases x amount of pounds of candy in a one-two minute span!

Sweet Tooth is fine then as is! I just needed to know that detail!

And Revenge is approved!

If you rewrite the power with an amount of pounds limit on the rain it'll be approved!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:35 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Pick Me!

Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Pony: [X]
Suggested Powers:
• Meow: The alicorn is able to talk with domesticated cats, and they can understand the cat's meows. With feral cats, words get jumbled and mixed up from both sides; so full understanding of one another isn't possible.
Funny tidbit- When they talk to cats, it sounds like normal language, but with other ponies, it sounds like they're actually talking with meows and mews.
• Purrsuading charm: They can make even the most stubborn of cats do what they command. Does not work on wild cats. Only works if the cat can hear or see them.
• Catnip Comfort: They have an aura of sorts surrounding them, that has an effect on cats much like catnip does. Not in the way, that it makes the cat act weird (though some may still get that effect), but more as a sedative of sorts. This aura calms and eases any cats that are around and able to smell them, it doesn't radiate far. It does effect wild cats, but it's not as strong; so they can quickly ignore the scent if bothered/attacked/distracted/etc.
• Purr: Their purr can soothe aches and pains until they are gone. The cat or individual has to be in contact with them to obtain the properties, and must remain like that until it is done. This power does not heal wounds or injuries, it is only meant to ease pains.
Domain: Domestic cats

Nymphiea

I absolutely love this? Approved!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Lady Angel Heart

Distinct Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:46 pm
(reposting with corrections)

Pick Me!

Username: Lady Angel Heart
Pony: Lady Ellanore
Suggested Powers:

If Raindrops Were Gumdrops: Summons a small rain cloud that drizzles the favorite sugary sweets of the chosen pony.
If no pony is selected the cloud will produce an assortment of candies for everyone to enjoy.
(A cloud will rain candy at a rate of 1lb per minute max of 5 minutes at a time before cooldown.
If used for the full 5 minutes she will be unable to use her other powers until her magic recharges)

Sweet Tooth: Her passive ability, sweet tooth cause cravings for sugary treats while in her presence. Great for business if you run a bakery.

Spoon Full Of Sugar: able to make things taste sweet that might otherwise be hard to eat or drink.

The Candyman Can: can turn any food or drink into a candy that captures its flavors

Revenge is Sweet when faced with confrontation this alicorn can turn objects of their foes into harmless candy replicas. While this parlor trick can also be used for spiteful fun is most often a last resort for protection. Items will remain as candy unless reverted back into their original forms before being broken or eaten.

Domain: Candy

Nymphiea

Hopefully thats a little bit more specific >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Ice_Dragon_Demon
Pony: Crimson Hex
Suggested Powers: 1 - Curse Object - She can curse a variety of objects the similar to how other ponies enchant items. She has no control of who comes in contact with the object once it's been cursed. The Curses can do a variety of things depending on the will of the user and the emotion attached to the item. For example some can cause financial trouble, bad luck or illness etc. The Curse is limited to ponies who touch the cursed object. The strength of the curse depends on the emotion used in the casting and cast/prep time. Longer curses take more time and if the emotion is higher energy on the part of the caster. The length of time the curse lasts depends on the strength of the curse. A more mischievous curse that's not really meant to cause harm could last for only about an hour or maybe less.. while stronger more serious curse could last longer and possibly through generations[that type of curse would be very hard for even the Alicorn to make and take a lot of power]
Curse Removal - If the curse is particularity strong and doesn't fizzle out like the weaker curses Crimson can remove them herself. Crimson can remove any curse she places but she always does it for a price sometimes to be decided on latter. The price can be something as simple as amusing her more than the curse she placed her mind changes on a whim.
2 - Curse Pony - basically the same as curse object but targeted to an actual pony. Ponies who have been cursed don't spread the curse to to others.This is curse directed at a particular pony or creature there are some different varieties of curses that she can cast. An example of a simple curse which is a quick curse born from Jealousy and cast with the simplicity if a glare with ill intent at the subject.
Curse Removal - If the curse is particularity strong and doesn't fizzle out like the weaker curses Crimson can remove them herself. Crimson can remove any curse she places but she always does it for a price sometimes to be decided on latter. The price can be something as simple as amusing her more than the curse she placed her mind changes on a whim.
3 - Can hear voices of the deceased who are cursed
4 - Unsettling Aura- an unsettling and eerie feeling that you can't quite place along with eerie ghost like noises follow this pony causing ponies around her to become paranoid and fearful.
5 - [secret]
Domain: Curses

Nymphiea

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:26 am
Pick Me!

Username: RozeyBear
Pony: Gareth
Suggested Powers:
(I imagine his wife helped him come up with names for his powers which is why they're silly xD)

Innovation Station: Even scientists have days when they can't come up with much more than scribbles on paper. This power allows Gareth, as long as he is within 10 feet of any given pony, to boost anypony's science-based ideas. Lasts up to three hours once he pony has left Gareth's presence.

Experimental Error: More of a precautionary power, this ability forms a barrier around any experiment or piece of machinery Gareth isn't too sure about. Just in case it blows up. It's happened before.

WHERE ARE THE BLUEPRINTS: Let's face it, most scientists will eventually lose some form for paperwork or another. This power allows Gareth to create three dimensional model of any blueprint, or even a simple description of a design. The model will remain intact for up to 12 hours. If the project is fished before then, the model will explode in a poof of green smoke.

Wrong Beaker!!: Another precautionary power that allows Gareth to contain and dissipate any toxic fumes he--or others--may create in their endeavours for knowledge and scientific advancement.

Domain: Science

Nymphiea

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas