Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Alicorn Domain Claiming [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:39 am
Nymphiea
PeterPan_da144
Username: PeterPan_da144

Domain: Mischief
Powers:
- Faerie Form: The ability to take on a much smaller form, generally about six inches high. The user can still do everything they normally would- eat, drink, sleep, potty, fly, magic, etc. They are just really really tiny
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself invisible to the naked eye. The user can choose who can and cannot see them even while invisible.
- Rainbow Manipulation: The ability to create, shape and manipulate rainbows, as well as the ability to move along rainbows, such as surfing or flying.
- Illusion Manipulation: The ability to create, shape, and manage illusions. Such illusions can cause the target to hear, touch, smell, see and/or taste things that may not actually exist. Affecting one pony completely for an hour, a whole crowd with a couple senses for 10 minutes, or a small group with one set for 30 minutes.
Notes: Left it at four cause idk what else I can really do right now ono inspired by leprechauns cause that's what the alicorn was inspired by xD

Faerie form is approved if you add a limitation such as they can only use the power on one pony every 30 minutes. You should also add how long the miniature effect lasts.

Invisibility: Same as above; needs limitation and how long it lasts.

Rainbow Manipulation: I don't see how this fits for mischief. I know it fits his aesthetic, but the purpose of powers is to fit the domain. This power needs to be altered or removed.

Illusion Manipulation: Approved without need for alteration!

Revamped and explained:

Powers:
- Faerie Form: The ability to take on a much smaller form, generally about six inches high. The user can still do everything they normally would- eat, drink, sleep, potty, fly, magic, etc. They are just really really tiny. This ability can last for up to two hours, and is ONLY active on the Alicorn themself. They can NOT use this ability on other ponies.
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself invisible to the naked eye. The user can choose who can and cannot see them even while invisible. It follows the same rules as Faerie Form, where it can only be used on the Alicorn who is attuned to it (can't think of wording, sorry x.x). It can last up to two hours, no longer.
- Mischief Manipulation: The ability to inspire mischief in other ponies around them. It affects one pony completely for an hour. It can only be in effect so long as the Alicorn is around, within five feet of the pony.
- Illusion Manipulation: The ability to create, shape, and manage illusions. Such illusions can cause the target to hear, touch, smell, see and/or taste things that may not actually exist. Affecting one pony completely for an hour, a whole crowd with a couple senses for 10 minutes, or a small group with one set for 30 minutes.
Notes: Left it at four cause idk what else I can really do right now ono inspired by leprechauns cause that's what the alicorn was inspired by xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:05 pm
PeterPan_da144
Nymphiea
PeterPan_da144

Powers:
- Faerie Form: The ability to take on a much smaller form, generally about six inches high. The user can still do everything they normally would- eat, drink, sleep, potty, fly, magic, etc. They are just really really tiny
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself invisible to the naked eye. The user can choose who can and cannot see them even while invisible.
- Rainbow Manipulation: The ability to create, shape and manipulate rainbows, as well as the ability to move along rainbows, such as surfing or flying.

Faerie form is approved if you add a limitation such as they can only use the power on one pony every 30 minutes. You should also add how long the miniature effect lasts.

Invisibility: Same as above; needs limitation and how long it lasts.

Rainbow Manipulation: I don't see how this fits for mischief. I know it fits his aesthetic, but the purpose of powers is to fit the domain. This power needs to be altered or removed.

Illusion Manipulation: Approved without need for alteration!

Revamped and explained:

Powers:
- Faerie Form: The ability to take on a much smaller form, generally about six inches high. The user can still do everything they normally would- eat, drink, sleep, potty, fly, magic, etc. They are just really really tiny. This ability can last for up to two hours, and is ONLY active on the Alicorn themself. They can NOT use this ability on other ponies.
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself invisible to the naked eye. The user can choose who can and cannot see them even while invisible. It follows the same rules as Faerie Form, where it can only be used on the Alicorn who is attuned to it (can't think of wording, sorry x.x). It can last up to two hours, no longer.
- Mischief Manipulation: The ability to inspire mischief in other ponies around them. It affects one pony completely for an hour. It can only be in effect so long as the Alicorn is around, within five feet of the pony.

Approved!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:09 pm
SSBrosB
Username: SSBrosB

Domain: Sunshine
Powers:
1. Sunny Day - This power will help "lift the spirits" of any pony who may be feeling down or bad about themselves for 24 hours.
2. Let there be Light - This power lights up the surrounding area so that somepony can see in the dark. Lasts an hour, and lights up the area 100 feet in diameter around the caster (aka the alicorn).
Notes: Working on making Sunny Skies an Alicorn and still coming up with powers, might only do 2 more. These powers probably suck so I am welcome to any constructive criticism on these.

I approve!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:43 pm
Mess up  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 am
Username:  RozeyBear

Domain:  Tabletop Games
Powers:
Lose A Turn: Immobilizes a pony for up to ten minutes, time varies depending on pony

Shuffle: Can switch a single pony with another at a maximum distance of 500 feet

Draw a Card: The alicorn literally draws a card from an enchanted deck they keep on their person... er, pony? Anyway, each card corresponds with a physical object (ie; sword, shield, cape or more random items like glasses of fresh mountain water favoured with slices of strawberry or a frying pan--there's 52 cards, they ran out of offensive and defensive items, okay). Trades are not allowed. The alicorn must manifest the corresponding object of the card they first pull.

Notes:

• Will be Awakened!
  • Half of "twin domain" concept; Alicorn of Virtual Games (claimed by bitsie spider).
  • Still fleshing out entire concept really, so this may or may not change.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:59 am
"Half-twin" concept with Roze <3

Username: bitsie spider

Domain: Virtual Games
Powers:
NERF'D: when this power is used, any pony that is opposing the alicorn is weakened for up to 30 minutes, give or take on how OP he thinks they are
Blip! Blip! Blip!: this lets anyone that the alicorn is working with to see whoever is coming like a blip on radar
Loading Screen: when used, this power is meant to piss others off. whoever is the target of it becomes stuck in a time loop, doing the same thing three second action over and over, while painfully aware of the fact that they are stuck. The effect of this power can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. he adds a buffering circle over their face to further piss them off
Who Forgot the Lights?: this power targets up to five or so "enemies", causing temporary blindness as if they were in a completely blackout environment. it's a cheap shot that lets this alicorn gtfo of dodge
Rage Quit: when freaking the f*ck out, this power causes a wave of anger to hit those around him that is pissing him off. This, in turn, causes them all to throw down their sh*t and leave
Everything Breaks: you broke your sh*t when you rage quit. game over dude, game over

Notes: angry video gamer RAEG reporting for duty!

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:48 pm
Username: XMoonFighterX

Domain: Divination
Powers:
Notes: Serious WIP, just wanted to get a base for now.
This will be for my Pony Starry Night.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 12:20 am
Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Approval: Harvest Approval

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:39 am
Still Interested:
Username: reoakee
Approval: -link to your domain request being approved-

And adding in the times to make things easier on myself for later
Reoakee
Username: Reoakee

Domain: literature
Powers:

Preservation: this would protect any written work so that it could survive different environments. So it could survive traveling underwater or go through those hot humid areas this lasts quite some time if done on one written work but is less effective when done on many works at once. Several books drop the rate to a day, were as with just one make the spell last a week

Clone copy: this would copy a written work on temporarily created copy so the literature could be moved and copied so that it won’t get lost –this is often done on damaged copies so it doesn’t get worse. The clone copy gets actually written down before it fades and thus saving the written work, it can also be use to temperily read the same story by two different ponies if they are fighting little ones….- clone copies only last up to 6 hours and having to recast the spell is a pain so copy the booms quickly!

Come to life: this is just a temporary illusion during a reading of a written story so that it seems to come to life around those hearing. They can break from the power by stopping listening to the story. This only lasts as long as the story so it could be 5 minutes or half a day depending, if the speaker takes a break the spell is also broken

Notes: I will have this pony attached to the herd Literary Litany –which is about books big surprise-

Edit: I m making sure this is different from stories. this has nothing to do with orators or memories so it is not remembrance this is about written works

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:03 pm
Username: Ice_Dragon_Demon

Domain: Curses
Powers:
1 - Curse Object - She can curse a variety of objects the similar to how other ponies enchant items.
2 - Can hear voices of the deceased who are cursed
3 - Unsettling Aura- an unsettling and eerie feeling that you can't quite place along with eerie ghost like noises follow this pony causing ponies around her to become paranoid and fearful.
Notes: Big WIP but I wanted to snag this domain

Nymphiea

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:17 am
Approval: this is hard to do from phone OMG

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:24 pm
RozeyBear
Username:  RozeyBear

Domain:  Tabletop Games
Powers:
Lose A Turn: Immobilizes a pony for up to ten minutes, time varies depending on pony

Shuffle: Can switch a single pony with another at a maximum distance of 500 feet

Draw a Card: The alicorn literally draws a card from an enchanted deck they keep on their person... er, pony? Anyway, each card corresponds with a physical object (ie; sword, shield, cape or more random items like glasses of fresh mountain water favoured with slices of strawberry or a frying pan--there's 52 cards, they ran out of offensive and defensive items, okay). Trades are not allowed. The alicorn must manifest the corresponding object of the card they first pull.

Notes:

• Will be Awakened!
  • Half of "twin domain" concept; Alicorn of Virtual Games (claimed by bitsie spider).
  • Still fleshing out entire concept really, so this may or may not change.

Currently approved! If you change things please let me know!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:28 pm
bitsie spider
"Half-twin" concept with Roze <3

Username: bitsie spider

Domain: Virtual Games
Powers:
NERF'D: when this power is used, any pony that is opposing the alicorn is weakened for up to 30 minutes, give or take on how OP he thinks they are
Blip! Blip! Blip!: this lets anyone that the alicorn is working with to see whoever is coming like a blip on radar
Loading Screen: when used, this power is meant to piss others off. whoever is the target of it becomes stuck in a time loop, doing the same thing three second action over and over, while painfully aware of the fact that they are stuck. The effect of this power can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. he adds a buffering circle over their face to further piss them off
Who Forgot the Lights?: this power targets up to five or so "enemies", causing temporary blindness as if they were in a completely blackout environment. it's a cheap shot that lets this alicorn gtfo of dodge
Rage Quit: when freaking the f*ck out, this power causes a wave of anger to hit those around him that is pissing him off. This, in turn, causes them all to throw down their sh*t and leave
Everything Breaks: you broke your sh*t when you rage quit. game over dude, game over

Notes: angry video gamer RAEG reporting for duty!

NERF'd: How weakened? Do they still have powers just they're less effective? I worry about this being too strong so I'd like further explanation!

Blip! Blip! Blip!: How far can they see?

Who Forgot the Lights: How long are they blind for?

Rage Quit: Another how far question.

Just minor questions! They all look A+, I just need to know those tiny details to know how they'd work in RP/game. The only concern I have is NERF'd, but I def want to make it work!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:33 pm
X Moon Fighter X
Username: XMoonFighterX

Domain: Divination
Powers:
Notes: Serious WIP, just wanted to get a base for now.
This will be for my Pony Starry Night.

Approved, but when received needs to go through power approval to ensure powers fit the setting

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:35 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Approval: Harvest Approval

Approved and adding back to list!

▶ Awakening