Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Hey guys I have literally been hacked

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gorganite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:16 am
Ok so look I've been away for what ? 8 months and I log on today and I don't know how I was robbed , I left a complaint and theirs no trade trace , maybe it was all gifted ughhh idk

If anyone has any junk they don't need please feel free to dump a donation on me I'll literally take all your trash

I need to start all over now and that's some b.s

Catch me bumping to death :'(  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:20 am
That's awful! I'm sorry to hear that.
Just making sure, you filed a hacking report, right? It can take months to hear back from them since they're always backlogged, sooo it's best to get it sent as soon as possible.

So, you're saying there was no trade history, but the gift history is blank too? You can see it on the right side of the bank screen in the "Gift History" section.

Um, donating items to the dumpster would leave no trace. If someone did that, that sounds vindictive. x -x;

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:24 am
sdrawkcab
That's awful! I'm sorry to hear that.
Just making sure, you filed a hacking report, right? It can take months to hear back from them since they're always backlogged, sooo it's best to get it sent as soon as possible.

So, you're saying there was no trade history, but the gift history is blank too? You can see it on the right side of the bank screen in the "Gift History" section.

Um, donating items to the dumpster would leave no trace. If someone did that, that sounds vindictive. x -x;
I agree, was about to suggest the same. Man that sucks! sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:11 pm
Gorganite
Ok so look I've been away for what ? 8 months and I log on today and I don't know how I was robbed , I left a complaint and theirs no trade trace , maybe it was all gifted ughhh idk

If anyone has any junk they don't need please feel free to dump a donation on me I'll literally take all your trash

You might also check your shop to see if it was sold, although then you'd think there'd still be a log of the trade getting the gold from your account to theirs.
I'm sorry this happened to you! emotion_hug I'm going to shift this over to the Chatterbox where you might find a bunch more folks who can chat about it. Good luck!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

xEraserhead

Benevolent Bloodsucker

20,025 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Street 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:25 am
Gorganite

sorry this happened to you, that really sucks. and why would someone do that? and if it was to the dumpster, whats the point?? they don't benefit. and some poor shmuck probably loses their trade pass eventually. :/  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games