Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Leonardo Videl (Katsuragi) (Math Teacher A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm
LeonardoVidel (Katsuragi)
The Emerald Sorcerer

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Leo
Birthday: August 22
Nationality: British/Japanese
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Species: (Devil/Angel mixed )
Hair Colour:Black
Eye Colour: Grey
Weight: 200
Height: 6,0

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+The past views it as more simpler than the future was it has a certain charm to it. (His from five hundred years into the future)

+Kilala a demon cat he had happen to find while he was transported to the far past.

+Ice cream in fact he seems to buy it in bulk and eats it religiously. The only hint here it as something to do with him being a kid and experiencing it for the first time.

+Lucius Videl thinking it is a very interesting idea that fate had him meet one of his ancestor and ancestors.

Dislikes:
- The Ancient one an evil entity that nearly destroyed all life in his time period.

- The technology is archaic to him,but his slowly learning the ropes to it.

- Not knowing what happen to the future after being sent back it maws at him almost every day.

-Villains and evil beings this steams from his past ,and his former super hero days. He tends to show no mercy for those of evil intent killing them out right if given the chance.

Health: Physical - (100% Beef) l Mentally - (100% stable)

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Copy and Paste the code of your choice here

Ability 1:Blade Of Yugudorashiru (Yggdrasil The World Tree): This sword of legend is fused with his very soul allowing him to summon the blade at will. The power alone has increased Leonardo's power by 10x making him more powerful than most Nephalem. Once summoned the blade cloaks Leonardo in a twilight aura. Though the blade has been weaken to 50% of its power,and the familiar that sleeps within lies dormant It still grants Leo the edge in battle as it allows him to project its energy in the form of powerful explosive wave slashes etc. The powerful familiar Odin sleeps within the blade,and will awaken in the most dire of times. Once this happens Leo will sync with the titan once more becoming whole again.
(I Will slowly update the increase in power starting form 50% as the story progress.)
Aspects: (Unknown at the moment power lies dormant)
User Image

It is far more than just a simple blade however it resembles a katana although the blade(Steel part) appears to be wooden.Looks can be deceiving as this blade is strong enough to cut through arch demons,arch angels and much more.The guard of the katana is a shiny gold color. The cord wrap being a jet black and the ornament is also black. Attached to the ornament is a key chain at the end of it that resembles a golden appeal.
Drawbacks The sword is connected to his soul ,so if it was damaged heavily it would hurt in unimaginably.( It would have to be a powerful attack to harm his sword though)
Ability 2: Titan-Familiar: Valigarmanda
User Image
Aspects:This is weakest familiar but what it lacks in power it makes up for in verity. Granting Leo the ability to conjure ice,fire and lightning the tri-disaster as some call it.The force of these elements are mid-high level at best. He can add the elemental effects to his sword to take on the properties of one of the three elements one at a time. Each element he changes also effects his aura. For fire it is a blazing red aura that gives off heat,for lightning it is yellow sparking all over the place and for ice a cold chill and mellow aura.

Limits Leo can only use one element at a time and must wait six post to be able to switch between them.

Ability 3:Titan-Familiar: Bahamut
User Image

Aspects:The Second strongest is the dragon king bahamut which grants Leo powerful energies called dragons breath. Allowing him to shoot destructive beams of old ancient energy from his mouth,but not just his mouth. He can create orbs 3x the size of a beach balls all around him. He can control them to fire off into different directions are at a single target. Another bonus is the it grants him the ability to soar like a dragon making his mobility greater. The aura around him is a dark purple,and the effects others feel is that of a heavy pressure that exude pride and strength of the dragon king.
Limits He can only used this power for a limited time due to the amount of energy needed(five post is his max.)
b]Ability 4:Titan-Familiar: Diablos
User Image

Aspects: His strongest familiar (for now) and newly acquired one at that. This creature came to be as he destroyed the ancient one the fragment of the mighty entity branched off,and was absorbed into him, Thus creating Diablos this being allows him to control pure darkness manipulating it ,and shaping it to his will.The power is more stronger during the night,but 25% weaker during the day. This power allows him to call upon shadow fiends to aid him in battle. He can meld into the shadows at will. Yggdrasil can be covered in the darkness ,but can never be corrupted adding it's power to the darkness for a fierce combo.Since it is a new power it has some control over him as,well altering his mood making him more darker and cold. The aura he displays is one that foretold unimaginable doom. The aura is jet black representing the nature of darkness a abyss....

Limits/drawbacks The longer he is using Diablos the more toll it takes on his body as he has not master it fully. He is basically damaging himself when he uses this power.

Drawback: He can only use one familiar at a time and must wait ten post to be able to switch to another.

Physical:
-Strength: 10/20
-Durability: 10/20
-Speed & Agility: 10/20
-Stamina: 10/20
-Weapon Proficiency: 15/15

Magical: (Needs At least 8 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
-Magical Strength: 20/20
-Magical Durability: 15/20
-Magical Energy: 15/20
-Magic Control: 15/20

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Leonardo comes off as a mature man for someone his age,he believes men should be strong. That they're protectors above all else no matter who needs the helping men,women,children etc.This goes beyond the whole macho man persona,but it comes from the heart. What also comes from the heart is how much of a s**t talker,he can be to those he dislike often being sarcastic and blunt. He gives off a calm aura,and a down to earth vibe when his just relaxing. Do to the many struggles of his life he is often straight laced,and will do whatever it takes to get the Job done never daring to waver no matter the odds.To his students he can relate to them since his on the young side he is often known as the cool teacher. Some how the man has made math even fun often playing math games with his students. A natural born leader he has his students full attention commanding them like some small army. All in all his a pretty laid back teacher and often gives treats to his students.Although he may not show it much he does have a heart of gold under all that coolness cool To his comrades he is someone you'd like to have your back as he gives his all to protect those in need like a true hero.

Relationship Status: In a relationship plans to remain fateful [npc]

Fears: Changing the future too much by being here.

Backstory:
➸ The Year 25xx ➸

✸Sacrifice✸

✸''So you wan't to know my story huh? well I got time sit down I'll make it interesting for you. I grew up in a single household my father was dead before I was born. He was a high ranking angel from what my mother told me of him,he was man with great honor. He died fighting to protect others a true hero I wanted to be like him just from hearing the stories. My life growing up was not easy even though we're direct decedents of the videl bloodline. A lot can happen in five hundred years,and most of what we know of Lucius Videl is lost to time. We had no riches to sit on at least not me,and my mother were piss poor at the time. I respect her for doing what she had to do to make sure I was taken cared of. My mother was a prostitute I don't view what she was doing as a negative,she is a good mother after all. In our community the people liked her for her unusual kindness even though,she's a demon a succubus at that.

✸I remember my mother would always buy me these super sentai action figures,clothes,bed sheets and much more. Knowing how much I liked them and all. I guess you could say this is what sparked my hero phase. it was nice childhood we made due and I knew my mother loved me.Things became more complicated though when my powers awoken at the age of sixteen. I remember that pain undeniable pain it awoke me from a deep sleep. A blade that came from my chest as it came out of my body. I looked upon this amazing blade my eyes in shock then I heard a voice in my head. The being known as Odin spoke to me proclaiming that me and him are one being.

✸ I couldn't believe it at the time it all seemed unreal,but the being explained how the powers came within. In time I understood what he meant as theses powers of mine put me to the test. I struggled to hold down a job to help my mother,and to master these powers. I guess in the end that was my strength to see her happy ,so I managed it with Odin by my side. As I grew stronger it made me a magnet for all kinds of evil things. Good thing I had Odin and my mother by my side during my trails. I'll fast forward five years ,so not to bore you with everything.

✸I saved up my money in five long years just so me and my mother could live comfortably. Now being twenty-one I've seen my fair share of battles now,and many scars as well. It was during this time i decided to act as a hero for Tokyo my home town under the name Vanguard. it was pretty fun actually as I grew my reputation I drew the eyes of some interesting folks. Angels and demons wanting me to join their sides they always all said the same thing about the end coming near. Both heaven and hell shall be destroyed sounded like some bs to me. I was more interested in protecting Tokyo,and I felt I owed nether side a damn thing just because I'am a Nephilim. My point of view had changed though as the world became more unstable even more ,so than in your time. This is the future after all the connection to man and nature had dwindled. Humans ever resourceful though kept the balance with nature using technology alone,but this was something else. Mass earthquakes,hurricanes off the scales and much more. Truly the world was falling apart. This was a four year process during the time I saved countless lives ,but many more were lost.

✸At this time I had my own superhero team with me when were approached again by the leaders of heaven and hell. The leaders of heaven ,and hell these arch demon and arch angels came to me almost all the time. Sending their most top men/women to sway me over these last four years. I choose to be on both their sides being a double agent in secret. It had to be done of course I needed to know what we were up against,and it was unimaginable. A being higher than the gods was coming to this world. Systematically destroying life where ever it appeared across the galaxy.They don't know what it is exactly,but they say it has always existed when the first life appeared in the universe.They say it is the personification of oblivion the end of all things given form.They would need all the power this planet had to offer,and the forces of heaven and hell would have to join as one.

✸Under those four years I under wen't intense training from both heaven and hell elites to become a catalyst for both holy and unholy energy. I was stronger than I ever I had the ability to use all my titans at once,but was it enough? After this battle though I'd have to choose a side demon or angel light or darkness. That was beside the point though as we gather up as many humans as we could save. Until one day it appeared it was all over the planet all at once. When I say it was hard to describe what i was looking at some massive grey energy that took the form of cosmic mist. Those unlucky humans who could not be saved were instantly obliterated. It was due or die time as I felt the powers of heaven and hell pour into me. Every soul saved or damned every angel and every demon god and Satan all came into me. The only reason I could survive this is because of my nephilim blood.

✸Odin and my titans beside me,my mother's prayer's, the forces of heaven and hell,and the billions of innocents were counting on me. This power I gain gave me great clarity I understood it was very unlikely I'd survive this battle,so be it brave men and true heroes often make the greatest sacrifices. Before I dashed off to meet my fate I called out(mentally) to my mother telling her I loved,and that I was sorry and grateful for everything she had done for me. With my blade at 100% power I flew off into the sky at mach 5 speed my wings had changed my angel wing was golden radiating with light. My demon wing pulsed with dark energy a blood moon color it became.
Bio Theme- Sacrifice
Orchestra Version
✸No words were spoken as I plunged through the grey pushing the ancient one back into space. With a primal scream I knew I'd have to push him into another galaxy,and I did just that I don't know how I knew this but I knew. If we clashed next the planet it would been destroyed in a snap! I fought the being in a dead galaxy our clashing shaking that galaxy apart. This was the most trying fight I ever had as I took blows ,and return them in kind I could feel the power slipping away. So I had to end it I plunged into the grey and fought the heart of being their I nearly died on impact! I couldn't give up as the blood of Videl flowed through me even as a hand plunged into my heart. The being did have a form a grey humanoid ,but it didn't matter as plunged my blade into it's skull. We stood their in a death dance and then an explosion like no other engulfed that galaxy then it imploded in on itself taking me along with it. I thought I was dead for sure,but no all I knew was darkness as I slipped into the time stream. That was my sacrifice to save my time my life and everything gone as far as I knew.

✸The Past✸

✸I awoke in a comfortable bed a woman with blond hair,freckles and beautiful blue eyes tending my wounds.'' Ah you're finally awake fancy pants you had me scared there'' she spoke with a southern accent. I asked her where I was,and what time of year. I reckon it is 20xx and as to where well you're on my ranch fella. I bet you're hungry though you been out for a week I'll rustle up some grub for ya sit tight.'' I spent six months on the ranch regaining my lost strength,and processing everything at this point not trying to lose my mind. I came to a conclusion that I'd never be as strong as I was when I fought the ancient one,so be it maybe I could do some good here at least. During that year I grew close to the rancher known as Jackie I guess you could say very close. The life of a rancher was a honest one,but I knew I could not stay here forever.There was something else here as well a feeling in my soul something calling to me. Odin lie dormant not heading my calls it looked like I was on my own here. I told Jackie I needed to go something was calling me I could not ignore,she was understanding after I revealed to her what I was. I even told her I was from the far future ,she thought I was crazy but after seeing my wings that pretty much blew away any doubts. With a passionate kiss good bye,and among other things I left vowing to return to america after I took care of this business.

✸This sensation lead me to England a place I never been despite my race being half British. My father was a earth bound angel after all anyways I made my way to the famed Videl academy. I've heard legends of this place as much of my family history was unknown to me.but I knew he'd be here given the time and date of this place. To meet my ancestors,and my other possible relatives was surreal to me. I didn't even make it into the front gate when Lucius Videl greeted me I locked stares with the man. I didn't want to change the future too much,but I knew he knew he felt something gazing upon me kinship hard to describe.Thinking fast I told him I'd like to be a teacher here to my surprise he accepted my offer,but I had to prove myself in a duel. Something about being able to protect the students in their time of need I agreed. let me tell you it was one of the best battles I had I felt truly alive ,but I managed to stay on my feet and i was accepted.

✸The next thing you know I'am here for another six months making it a year since I've been here. My fiance now lives with me in England close to work I've a cute baby girl Annabelle. I've my own land now,and now i'am a teacher/guardian of the Videl academy this new life I'am grateful for. Though I wonder what has become of my time ,and if my mother is still alive. For now I'll live my life I think I've earn that much after all this crap I been trough.

✸Well that is the end of my story*takes out cigar and lights it up before smoking* Believe it our don't care*walks off* '' But believe this....a heroes job is never done''

The end.

Goal: Hopes to get back tot he future, but if not he will remain here and live out his days maybe even take up being a hero again.

Extra:
Fun facts:
Leo's Theme:Stardust Crusader

Leo/Jackie Theme Sands of time
(Hmm true love)
Been in the past for one year

✔ His body is scar up form many battles.

✔Carries a picture of his Fiance in his wallet too. She also has a picture of him.(Age 35 NPC)
User Image
(*Cough* Like his women thick)
✔ His daughter Annabelle is but one years old. Being a mix of the devil, human and angel her tiny body naturally gives off an unusual aura. it is hard to describe to any supernatural being on what they feel, but one thing is for certain her mix blood makes her potential high.
✔Grew up watching Super Sentai as kid this what drove him to become a hero in his time period when his powers manifested.
✔ Leonardo has two sets of wings one a all white angelic wing the other a dark demon wing. It only appears feels like making them appear.
✔Practices with his sword almost daily to make sure his skills stay razor sharp.
✔ (Alternate Outfit)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:51 am
Bump  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games