Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:47 am
User Image
Hidden in the forests that border the Armageddon camp, lies an old abandoned shrine that even Dante hasn't bothered with in many many years. It's uncertain what kind of god was worshiped here or what people may have worshiped them, but the structure currently lies vacant with a strange deathly aura about it.

Needless to say, it's not in the best condition and hasn't had a caretaker since before the events of the great storm. The roof is caving in, the floorboards are unsturdy or broken, and plant life has generally taken over it.

A young god unrelated to the shrine had often visit it for reasons unknown and it isn't uncommon for them to leave little gifts on it's old cracked boards. As if they wished for whoever inhabit it to return some day.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image

Soft footsteps could be heard throughout the forest as Eli traveled. He knew that it was somewhat risky to to travel these woods due to being so close to where mercenaries lived. However he was not too worried as the paths he took seemed to only be in use by the animals and creatures of the forest. Eli would eventually come across an abandoned shrine that very much caught his eye as he slowly walked through the pillars that stood at the entrance "How much you must have seen, the stories this place could tell..." he spoke quietly to himself as he ran a hand on one of the pillars. He'd slowly walk up the steps, being mindful to watch where he stepped so not to hurt himself. It took a bit of effort but he was able to move the door enough to get a peek inside the dark room but with what little sunlight he was allowed Eli could see that so much had caved him and much of the floor was broken. It was a bit disappointing, Eli would have loved to have an opportunity to explore such a place. None the less he would leave the door open as he sat down cross legged on the porch of the building, closed his eyes and began to meditate as a form of rest before he traveled again. Eli would listen carefully to the sounds of nature, picking up even the slightest chirp or snap.

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:44 am
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image
Neko [Haru] | Werewolf [Kurose] | Dragon [Shiroe]
"How unfortunate that you've grasped our attention~"

Haru
HP: 29/50
Bleed: Stopped.

Haru wasn't at all careful now. It wasn't like he needed to be... this was his territory, his home. This was probably the wrong mindset, but it was his. The raider had just escaped and had been bleeding well enough from his stomach that he wobbled and his vision blurred. His ears fell flat against his skull and his tail hung low, an arm was clutched against bandages that wished to loosen with each painful step.

At least... he wasn't dead yet. Though perhaps that would feel more pleasant.

The neko had taken the moment that his friends left to patch himself up and abandoned the clothing of his upper half in the process. The bandages lay half-hazardly around his waist as he took staggered steps towards the shelter of a shrine he knew of in the forest. Haru's footsteps would fall noisily with crunching of dead leaves and broken twigs, and he hadn't even noticed the other male upon the structures porch as he approach. This was evident when he hadn't even addressed the dark haired male as he came as close to the stairs as he could before they'd catch his attention. If they did.

"Oh ho ho, you thought you could wander through our territory unscathed little rat???"

Ooc: Hi, I'm too lazy to make seperate templates for these boys, but Haru is seperated from his group uvu;;;

By Bi Blitz
Bop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:06 pm
User Image

Eli was at peace during his meditation, the young man was taking deep breaths while making sure to keep his ears open. And keeping them open he did as the man heard very loud and obvious footsteps coming to the shrine at a very irregular pace 'What is this?' he thought to himself before opening his eyes to see an injured young man limping his way without acknowledging him at all. Eli instantly took notice to the blood and his empathy took over as the dark skinned man rushed forward and helped hold the neko boy upright "Keep calm, you'll be alright!" Eli exclaimed before slowly and carefully leading him up the steps before laying him down on the porch where he had been sitting only moments before. He may not have known where the other male came from but Eli wasn't about to leave anyone to die.

When he got a closer look at the man's torso he could see that the shoddy self done bandage work just wasn't working
"Just keep yourself steady and don't move" he instructed as one hand began to glow a soft green color as he began to move it over the wound, healing it the best he could while the other hand began to clumsily try and fix the bandages as best he could. Doing the task single handed wasn't easy but it was doable.

Kitty_Mew

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:55 pm
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru
HP: 25/50
Bleed: Stopped. (-4 from the jolt and shoddy work.)

The feline jumped when the feeling of bumping into something, someone, surprised him in his steps. "N-ngh!!" He mumbled and a pain surged through his body in response. "Wh-when did you get there Kuro-chan?" Haru said, wobbling and struggling to register what the other had said to him. For some silly reason he thought he'd run into his friend, who was actually with the dragon right now. But this was an advantage to the other male because Haru wouldn't resist the assistance.

"How am I suppo'sta not move when it hurts mannnn???" He whined and his body tried to crumple up in a ball. Ah, but whatever that green blur on his stomach was felt so warm, so comfy. Haru didn't understand what it was, but he also wasn't one to question something that eased the pain. The neko's
body became less tense, making it easier on the other, and he breathed in heavily.

"You're... not Kuro-chan are ya?" He asked, and his voice was still weak. "A-ah-ow!"

"Oh ho ho, you thought you could wander through our territory unscathed little rat???"

Ooc: ...

By Bi Blitz
Bop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:15 pm
User Image

Eli simply gave a half smile when the other male called him Kuro, probably a friend of his more than likely. Either way the other seemingly took his advice and remained rather still for the most part until he asked him a question. Eli would then shake his head and chuckled a small bit at the other male "No I am not Kuro, my name is Eli. Pleasure to make your acquaintance" he politely introduced himself as he finally was able to firmly fix the bandages so that they wouldn't move anymore. From there both hands now began to give the soft green glow so that now the pain should at least be a distant memory for now to the other male "So may I get a name my friend?" Eli asked him, offering a soft smile to the Neko as the one hand remained over the main wound on his torso while the other traveled over the small nicks, bruises, and cuts that may have been on his body.

Kitty_Mew

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:25 am
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru
HP: 25/50

Oh this boy was nice, perhaps too nice in a world that seek to steal away every ounce of kindness from the creatures that inhabit it. Yet he was fortunate enough to find the feline rather than another raider. He was one of the few that took up the offer from the incubus leader purely for the promise of safety and only gradually found the excitement of battles fun.

Haru frowned when his observation of the other lacking traits of his friend was confirmed, and he turned to look at other male as his eyesight began to return to normal. It turned out his savior was cute the pretty boy, something the neko enjoyed more than the kindness he received. “I’m… Haru.” He said and pushed himself just a bit to bring his face closer to the others in curiosity. The boy had no sense of personal space after spending so much time around his leader. “Yer awfully pretty to be a raider. Who might you be?” Haru asked as his tail flickered and little sparks began to hop across his body. Ah... but his body was still so weak despite the lack of pain, and he ended up flopping back down and breathing heavy.

For the time being, part of him was believing that this boy was some new toy of Dante's, so a raider. He never really made it a point to get to know who the new acquisitions were so long as he received enough attention.

By Bi Blitz
Bop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:59 pm
User Image

Eli continued mending the wounds of the neko below him, thankfully they were healing nicely beneath the bandages. Just a bit longer and he'd be fully healed, well there would still be some recovery time but he'd be mostly fine. He then gave a warm smile when the other introduced himself as Haru "Well Haru it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Eli stated before slowly leaning back some as Haru got into his personal space before then blinking in surprise when he said that he was "too pretty to be a raider". This caused Eli to laugh in amusement as he helped the Neko down onto the ground as gently as possible "Well thank you, I'll take any compliment I can get" the glow of his hands soon started to fade as he began to finish up healing "But you are correct, I'm not a raider. I'm just a traveling Mystic named Eli. I help out people anywhere I go, however I can" he explained with a soft smile.

Kitty_Mew

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:00 pm
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru
HP: 35/50

Haru didn't expect to learn so much so easily from the other male and it was questionable how he should think of him. On the one hand, this man had just possibly saved his life but on the other, he was also a trespasser. "Trespassers need to be killed or captured." That's what Dante always said... but right now the feline was a curious little kitten.

There was so much he didn't know of the world, and this boy he had met seemed incredibly interesting. "If you ain't a raider, why are ya in raider territory Eli?" He began curiously as he pat his recovering stomach gently with surprise. It felt good, not at all like that surging pain it had been before and he'd never gotten to experience such magic. "Did you fix my tum...? Is that what a mystic does?" Haru continued with his slew of questions that he had for the other male. He couldn't help himself.

It was then that a wind blew in a warm gust from the south west, ruffling Haru's fine hair and catching his attention. He always enjoyed the wind, but this time he caught whiff of a familiar and annoying smell. He rolled to the side with his ears perked and a sour look came to his face. "That smell ain't you right?" He grumbled. What he smelled was another cat in heat and honestly, he was rarely into those instincts nowadays.

By Bi Blitz
Bop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image

Eli finally removed his hands from the Neko's torso as all that was left was for Haru's body to finish what little there was left. He then simply shrugged his shoulders when he was asked why he was here in raider territory "If I'm being honest I was just cutting through the forest as a shortcut, I'd only stopped at this shrine as a pit stop" however just as he opened his mouth to ask his own question Haru asked another which caused him to chuckle at the silliness of the question "Yes I did fix your tum and it's hard to say" Eli started "I cannot speak for everyone who goes by the term Mystic, some may be different than others. I'm simply following my heart" Eli explained with a whimsical smile on his face as he thought of all the people he helped in his travels. He then paused before looking up "If you don't mind, what are you doing out here yourself? Those wounds were terrible, was there a battle of some kind?"

Kitty_Mew

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:06 am
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru

Being in friendly contact with someone who wasn’t a raider was likely a poor decision and it felt odd, but this was kind of fun. “Hmmmm interesting…” He said in a pondering manner, and honestly he wanted to question if the guy could do anything else neat like that. Though the time spent thinking about it finally gave the other male a chance to ask his own question.

The perky little feline grinned and sat up in response to this new question, satisfied with the answers he was given by the other. “I live in these parts. I’mma raider~!” He said. There was clearly no malicious intent behind his words as he was quite proud to be a part of a group that kept him relatively safe.

Patting the bandages, he’d continue. “This was from some mean folk that wandered into our forest. Kuro-chan scared them so one was all like whoosh!” He made an exaggerated gesture to resemble throwing a weapon then quick grabbed where the wound was. “And I was like AHHHH!... but ya saved me and that’s what matters” The little gashes he’d received before that blow were ill-important to him, so his main focus of the short explanation was the bad one that could have killed him.

By Bi Blitz
Bop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image

Eli blinked in surprise at the blunt honesty of the Neko and his complete admittance to being a raider. How was he supposed to react to that? Normally most raiders would have attacked him and took advantage of his kindness and yet here the neko was animatedly replaying what had happened to him earlier. Was this a trap of some kind? Doubtful since most raiders never put that much effort into capturing anyone. None the less the Neko seemed genuine but he'd proceed with caution for now since there was always a chance of a trap "I see, well it's a good thing I was here then" he stated before looking at the other man "Well what will you do now? Isn't it tradition for Raiders to kill any trespassers?"

Kitty_Mew

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:12 pm
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru

The other male took his statement surprisingly well, as most would respond
defensively or attack. He appreciated this and nod in agreement to Eli's
statement. Ears perked up as he tilt his head in curiosity when the man
continued with a vaild question. It seemed he knew more about raiders than
the feline would have expected.

"Not necessarily. We wouldn't be able to protect the place if we killed
everyone silly."
He said a matter-of-factly. "I don't really like killing folk
unless they want me to die, and some prove useful."
he shrugged.

Haru then crawled onto his hands and knees to bring himself closer to Eli,
close enough that their faces nearly touched. "I happen to like you, so I'll let
you live~"
He said playfully and licked the other males nose. "So what
will you do Eli? Will you run now that you know what I am?"

By Bi Blitz
Bop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image

Eli was now trying to get a solid read on the Neko as he spoke and it was difficult to detect any trickery. For the most part he seemed as genuine as could be but his life had tailored him to proceed very cautiously due to his past "I see..." he spoke with a note of approval, it seemed he lucked out and found the one raider who seemed to have a heart. However he saw the neko begin to advance on him and once he was in Eli's face licking his nose the mystic slowly began to back up some. The contact was a tad too intimate for Eli as his face began to warm lightly "I...I...don't know. I was about t..to continue my way to the Silver Claw Inn, so I could have a place to stay for the next couple days...." Eli explained with a light stutter due to the embarrassment of having such intimate contact, he was a tad uncomfortable to say the least.

Kitty_Mew

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:28 pm
•Armageddon Raider•
User Image

Haru

Oh was that cute, the other male blushed and fell apart over such a simple
gesture. It was things like this that would show the Neko that he had
established even the slightest bit of trust in the other male. Oh but he wouldn't
get the attention he wanted now would he?

The mentions of the inn were interesting though, and honestly even though
they were close in vicinity, this was probably a terrible route to take to it.
"That's a silly place to go. He said, cocking his head and not moving
closer. Yet he didn't move away either and just stared curiously. They make
ya work there ya know? If ya don't got the money."
He would question
where this other male came from later, but for now he felt the need to state
his distaste of the place. He'd come across it once before when he was on
the run.

Ooc: SSorry for the wait! I was in Boston uvu.

By Bi Blitz
Bop

Wilds - Northern Territory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas