Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
School Almost Over, Summer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your summer plans?
  Go on Vacation with family
  Boat cruise
View Results

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:48 am
The school year is almost over, summer is almost here. 3nodding
What are your summer plans, any vacations?
emotion_c8 emotion_rainbow emotion_ghost emotion_kirakira gaia_pawstamp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:34 pm
I will see if I can't keep myself active this summer.
So that includes traveling around my country to see various sites and just have fun with my friends biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:43 pm
No plans yet but i'd love to go on vacation!
My favorite vacation is driving to the Black Hills in South Dakota. I'd stop at Wall Drug on the way and then stay in Hill City SD. I'd visit Crazy Horse and Mount Rushmore! UGH I want to go back soooo bad!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:22 pm
Beccan34
No plans yet but i'd love to go on vacation!
My favorite vacation is driving to the Black Hills in South Dakota. I'd stop at Wall Drug on the way and then stay in Hill City SD. I'd visit Crazy Horse and Mount Rushmore! UGH I want to go back soooo bad!

Are you in college?????? and I never been to South Dakota. heart  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:06 pm
My summer will probably be spend staying in the house in the A/C... I hate summer time... It's way 2 hot 4 me... I'm more of a winter person, but I'm a Proud Mother of 2 grown children, Grandma of 5 & Great Grandma of a wonderful 8 month old Great Grandson.... Yes I a bit older than most ppl on here, but not ancient yet.. I'm still a couple of years from 60, so I'm old but not really that old... I still understand & relate 2 young ppl... Guess U could say I'm kinda still a kid at heart about somethings... I love 2 travel, but I can't cuz I am on disability & can't afford 2 take vacations. I do good 2 survive.. I hope Y'ALL get 2 take real nice vacations 2 wherever U want 2 & have lots of fun, then come back & tell us all about it.... Have fun & stay safe... heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:14 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

I'm not in school right now. I have an Associates in Science from a community college and plan to continue at a four-year sometime hopefully soon! 3nodding

I was really lucky to grow up with a family that loved camping and driving vacations. We almost always traveled west.

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:15 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

My husband and I are planning on going to the Mississippi Gulf Coast for a week in July.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:39 pm
Morrigan Skylar
My summer will probably be spend staying in the house in the A/C... I hate summer time... It's way 2 hot 4 me... I'm more of a winter person, but I'm a Proud Mother of 2 grown children, Grandma of 5 & Great Grandma of a wonderful 8 month old Great Grandson.... Yes I a bit older than most ppl on here, but not ancient yet.. I'm still a couple of years from 60, so I'm old but not really that old... I still understand & relate 2 young ppl... Guess U could say I'm kinda still a kid at heart about somethings... I love 2 travel, but I can't cuz I am on disability & can't afford 2 take vacations. I do good 2 survive.. I hope Y'ALL get 2 take real nice vacations 2 wherever U want 2 & have lots of fun, then come back & tell us all about it.... Have fun & stay safe... heart heart

I remember your gaia name and from the gaia guild events mrgreen  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:40 pm
Beccan34
yummycupcakessparkles

I'm not in school right now. I have an Associates in Science from a community college and plan to continue at a four-year sometime hopefully soon! 3nodding

I was really lucky to grow up with a family that loved camping and driving vacations. We almost always traveled west.

Cool, where did you travel west?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:41 pm
Cerulean Miko
yummycupcakessparkles

My husband and I are planning on going to the Mississippi Gulf Coast for a week in July.

Cool  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:42 pm
emotion_rainbow emotion_kirakira
Madeleine Heilburg
I will see if I can't keep myself active this summer.
So that includes traveling around my country to see various sites and just have fun with my friends biggrin

Cool, I remember your Gaia name from your the guild events mrgreen emotion_c8 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:02 pm
    I'm going to my cousin's wedding in August, but other than that, no plans other than to search for full-time employment after I take the June LSAT, enjoy the company of family and friends, and catch up on true crime shows. User Image

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
Morrigan Skylar

Yeah I've U around 2... I try post as much as I can especially in NSTG & Our Village. My 2 fav places on Gaia... Good 2 see U..  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:47 pm
Morrigan Skylar
yummycupcakessparkles
Morrigan Skylar

Yeah I've U around 2... I try post as much as I can especially in NSTG & Our Village. My 2 fav places on Gaia... Good 2 see U..

Awesome mrgreen  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Kolivan

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:02 pm
no big plans. Going to spend a week helping out my grandparents, but I don't wanna take too much time off work  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games