Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Too Late to Apologize (Sinope & Heliodor)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:13 pm
It was purely by chance. Sinope wasn’t sure at first that his eyes weren’t playing tricks on him, but that face wasn’t one he could have easily mistaken. His violet cascade was certainly longer, as was the style all corrupt senshi were wont to have, but those fiery, yellow-orange irises were definitely familiar. It flowed in his wake between the trees of the park, shimmering every so often in the dim light cast by the nearest street lamp. The Dark Mirror Senshi kept his distance, observing from a nearby corporate rooftop as the curious figure passed.

The other senshi wasn’t alone, either, or else Sinope would have approached him immediately to confirm his suspicions. He may have been practicing his Krav Maga techniques more often as of late and his defined his muscles a bit since their last encounter, but the redhead still didn’t want to risk instigating a fight of two against one. He watched and followed, feeling not for the first time like he was being a stalker, but he was too determined to learn Alrakis’ fate to care. Eventually, when it seemed that the Negaverse officer would spend all night at the corrupt senshi’s side, Sinope decided to take a gamble.

Withdrawing the two mirror shards entrusted to him, he summoned a pair of wraiths. Thinking fast, he pointed them in the direction of a couple just beyond the bend in the path that the Negaverse duo was about to turn onto. If he was lucky, one of them would want to investigate and forget to stay in the company of the other. If he could separate them for just a moment, perhaps he could convince the purple-haired young man to speak with him briefly.

If he was unlucky, however, they would know what the wraiths were and realize a Dark Mirror Senshi was around. If they thought to check for nearby energy signatures, they’d locate his immediately and he’d have to hightail it out of there with the hope he could outrun them. At the very least, it seemed they were both powered beings of the most basic rank while he was a super senshi, so chances were he’d at least be able to get away if he needed to. It hadn’t exactly been his choice to be promoted, but at times like these, it had its advantages.

xKolina
Backdated to...sometime after Jan 2nd, but before Feb 15?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:01 pm
Heliodor was on constant watch since his attempt at ending himself via Knight. As it was, the corrupt was struggling, mentally, with several things including his life within the Negaverse and those who he found himself wanting to grow connected to. The hard part was struggling with the resentment that still lingered when it came to the abrupt alteration of his life. A part of him was still struggling. It was a very constant distraction, and one that had him blinking in surprise as the agent he was with told him to stay put while she went to check something out that seemed odd.

Left alone on the rooftop, Helio snapped back into the present and sensed the disturbance that must have piqued his 'babysitters' attention. Curious, he wanted to follow, but at the same time it was effort he wasn't wanting to expend considering he was still recovering from his stint in the hospital. His leg still ached from the damage done and he'd certainly have scars to show for his escapade for the rest of his life.

Adjusting his weight to be supported by his good leg, Helio crossed his arms over his chest. The black sleeves of the fuku draped over his stomach as he waited impatiently for the other agent to return. Eyes scanned the skyline around him and it was then that movement caught his attention quickly followed by the pressure of a stronger signature. Someone was coming. Besides his interaction with the Knight, Helio had almost no run-ins with anyone of the opposing faction. Perhaps tonight would be different? No. That signature isn't anything like the Knights. It's similar to someone in the negaverse but...not.

Kitomyx

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:01 pm
As fortune would have it, Sinope's plan succeeded. He hadn't even bothered to check if the cause for the officers' separation had, indeed, been his mirrorwraiths before he briskly darted toward his target.

Time was of the essence, but the redhead could only stare as he drew nearer, the veils of memories falling over the corrupt senshi's fair face like an overlay. Each second more of imagine comparison shrunk his doubt still smaller. Surely this had to be the former Sailor Alrakis of Ryuto. No - he'd been more than that. He had been the civilian, ballet star, brother, son, friend, and boyfriend, Rowan Cameron. But now...who was he now?

"...Excuse me." The words left his mouth tasting thick and dry. He cleared his throat and tried again, regarding the young man from cracked head to toe. "Pardon. But...do you...remember me?"

How much of this being was Alrakis? How much Rowan? Was there anything left? If not, what had replaced him and the memories that had comprised that individual - the one Sinope had known two aspects of, but had not been able to get a full picture of until it'd been too late? Were both those sides completely shattered?

If they were, how much of it was his fault? Because whatever he would have liked to say or persuade himself, Sinope knew he was in part, if not entirely, to blame. He had taken part in destroying multiple lives. Not just Faustite's and, perhaps, Elex's, but Rowan's and, unwittingly, Alrakis'.

Did he want him to remember him? The Dark Mirror Senshi wasn't sure anymore. He didn't even know what had drawn him to the familiar youth in the first place. Guilt, he hissed inwardly, insistently denying the pain, rage, and sorrow for the loss of a connection - a potential friend - that he refused to acknowledge he'd had.

It's just guilt. But even that you should be ashamed to have.

xKolina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:32 pm
The answer to the curious signature appeared in front of him and with the sight of the red-haired teen came with it an odd menagerie of memories. He knew this person. Knew them from before he was Aelius or Heliodor. This person was an odd connection to his past.

A connection that had a strong sense of foreboding with it. Forboding he couldn't ignore no matter how much he wanted to embrace this piece of his old self.

"Sinope." The name tickled the tip of his tongue as he spoke it. "What are you doing here? What do you want?"

Oh how he ached to just hug the other teen just for the pure fact that Sinope seemed to recognize him. What were the chances he'd remember Rowan Cameron even as the now powered Heliodor? Such things didn't matter though. Not at that moment.

"It's odd running into you when not at the theatre."

Kitomyx

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:53 pm
Sinope hadn't been aware this individual had such a hold on his heart until the mention of his senshi name caused his chest to contract painfully. Some nameless emotion drew his hand to unconsciously grip the front of his fuku.

"Yes," he confirmed, plain and simple. But despite the further movement of his lips, no more words would come. Unwelcome moisture collected at his tear ducts instead and the sting of their salt prompted him to banish them with the back of his gloved hand as soon as possible. Just when he'd thought he'd gotten his bodily reactions under control, the comment about the theatre caused his throat to swell and the clutch on his top tightened.

"I..." His voice became thick with what he would not willingly recognize. Since when had it become so much harder to breathe? And why couldn't he think of what to say? Even if he was spewing s**t out of his mouth without thinking, he'd always had something to say.

Sinope's free hand tentatively reached out to touch the corrupted senshi, but he recalled it as if suddenly realizing the other were coated in poison. What right had he to touch him? What right had he to even speak to him?

"I'm sorry." Evidently, he could no longer manage even two syllables without his tenor cracking to produce a higher octave. He soon became overwhelmed that his words became more breath than sound. "I'm so sorry. I don't...I don't even know what your name is, now."

xKolina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:11 pm
He watched the other young man. Such a reaction was curious. Heliodor recalled only two interactions with the hooded being and neither times had been the most friendly experiences. Lots of teasing had transpired along with alluding to Rowan's then boyfriend, Elex, being involved in something.

So why this pained look?

Hands on hips, Heliodor raised a brow as he watched Sinope carefully. Was there a point to all of this?

"Heliodor." He responded. "My name is Heliodor."

He shifted feet, his leg aching with too much stress put on it at one time. "What, exactly, are you apologizing for? If it's about Elex...Wait, Elex, do you know where he is? I haven't seen him since December."

Kitomyx

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:50 pm
The super senshi blinked rapidly. "Heliodor," he repeated softly. Was it painful, being corrupted? Hazel eyes drifted to the crack on the purple-haired youth's forehead. Of course it had to have been. But more physical? Or emotional? Do you hate me because of it?

"We've actually met before when you weren't in the theater," Sinope muttered, staring at the gaping hole in Heliodor's chest. But then something else occurred to him and he bit his lip. The other's memories of Sinope must have been as Rowan, which meant he probably forgot ever being Alrakis. Heliodor likely only remembered the worst of their time together.

But Sinope had never really known what Alrakis had thought of him, either, so who knew? Perhaps he'd thought as little of him then, too. He supposed it didn't matter now. "Actually...nevermind. Maybe I was thinking of someone else."

Ah...Elex. The name heated the metal of the vice he already felt he was being squeezed by. He imprisoned his agony behind clenched teeth, choosing carefully what he allowed to slip around them. He didn't know just how much Rowan had managed to uncover about the connection between Elex and Faustite since he'd seen him last, but it wasn't his place.

"It was my fault," he insisted. "I didn't know they would do this to you. But that was no excuse." The tears had stopped and a strange calm had come over him. His body still ached with feeling, but he could at least put up a semblance of keeping it together now. Sinope's attention homed in on Heliodor's injured leg. "I don't have much time. And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. But I at least wanted to you to know I didn't mean for this to happen to you."

The redhead looked away. "In regards to Elex, I'm sorry again, but I can't help you." The heel of his gloved palm smeared his cheek with more saltwater. So much for the tears having stopped. "Heh...I don't remember ever apologizing so much in my life. And it won't even help anything." His comment was punctuated by a louder sniffle than he'd intended.

The smile was pained when he could finally get himself to look at Heliodor again, but he managed one, at least. "I guess you meant more to me than I knew. But you know what they say. You don't know what you have 'til it's gone. Right?"

xKolina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:21 pm
Brows furrowed as Sinope reeled in emotions. Heliodor felt for him. Emotional rollercoaster rides were never fun experiences and Heliodor had been on such a wild ride he could relate. It was....strange though, to see someone sniffling back tears for him. As if, he mattered more than just as a body that was necessary for some end goal. Something more than a soldier.

It was terribly refreshing and made his heart hurt.

"You're fault?" Now Heliodor was terribly curious. He had no recollection of the events leading up to him becoming a corrupt senshi. Did Sinope know more about it?

And what about Elex?! Something wasn't being said.

"Wait. You know things." He said as he stepped closer to the DMS. "What happened? Did you have a hand in my corruption?" Suddenly Heliodor wanted to know everything from Sinope. Hear everything that he could. Be informed!

"If you're so sorry then explain why. Explain to me what happened!"

The signature of the other agent, having been almost forgotten about began to near once again. Heliodor mentally cursed as he glanced over his shoulder checking to make sure the soldier wasn't within eyeshot yet before turning back to Sinope.

Kitomyx

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:14 pm
Trembling lips parted, but teeth only clenched harder, refusing to release the answers quickly accumulating behind them. The more Heliodor began to ask, the more it hurt to simply stand there in his presence, knowing what he could say, but forbidden to. He had ruined enough of the young man's life and to speak of things that could not be changed would have only caused more harm than help.

Still, it pained him more than he would have ever thought possible to refuse Heliodor. Especially when he felt he owed him so much; guilt weighing him down with no way to be rid of it.

Don't worry he thought grimly, tugging harder at his fuku than ever. I'll be repenting for this. Him, too. Sinope sensed the other officer returning and jerked his head in her direction to determine if she might have spotted him yet. He bit the inside of his cheek so hard he tasted the copper of his own blood. I may have to leave you now, but you won't be alone in your suffering for long. I promise.

"Time's up," he uttered, crossed back to the edge of the roof while the corrupted sailor scout was briefly distracted looking out for his companion from before. "I wish I could. Honestly, I do. But after what's happened thanks to my big mouth, all I can say is some things you're better off not knowing."

Struggling to manipulate his expression into a smirk of sorts, he peered at the former Rowan out the corner of his eye, not trusting himself to be able to face him properly again. "Besides, can you really expect a Senshi of Slyness to give you a straight answer? To believe anything they'd say?" Hate me. Please hate me. It's for the best.

No, it was no good. His resolve once more dissolved into rivulets that again dampened his cheek. Sinope pulled his hood down, turning his back to the other.

The other lieutenant was closing in. He had to act fast. It was so hard to get himself to go, though; not leaving things as they were. "Bittersweet as it was, I'm glad I got to see you again," he ended up confessing, his tone somber. "but this may be the last time we meet. So...goodbye and take care, Heliodor."

Sinope launched himself off the building, propelling himself forward without looking behind once. Even if he had been seen or either Negaverser wanted to pursue, the chances were slim that they would catch him if he just kept going. As quick as he was ready to hightail it out of there, however, his thoughts continued to linger with Heliodor long after he was out of sight.

xKolina
Fin.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces