Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cardfight!! Vanguard V-Revolution

Back to Guilds

Test your skills along with your Vanguard on Planet Cray and become the best of the best! [Open & Always Accepting] 

Tags: Roleplaying, Vanguard, Battle, Adventure, Cardfight 

Reply ✦✦ Cardfight Academy Island
Strider Blue Dorm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:24 pm
[x]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:02 pm
Syl Pendragon

User Image

Perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect looks...perfect figure, perfect posture, perfect outfit, and of course... picking up her deck she slid it into the box attached to a belt around her waist... "Perfect cards..." she closed her eyes, before opening them to stare at the her in the mirror... "Who are you...really?" she mumbled before heaving a sigh and turning around to leave for the day, today was class...and she needed to make sure she passed all her exams, she was walking on thin ice as it was. And she needed as much leverage as possible, she made sure to study all night as well, walking out of the room she locked the door making a stride down the halls of the Dorm and into the lobby itself. Good...nobody she knew, just a bunch of lessers...

"Excuse me..." she said walking to a group of people who were sitting in a recliner, "That's my seat. Move it." she said and the boy who was there got up and walked off mumbling something to himself before Syl took her own spot on the chair, she had some time before she had to be anywhere... she reflected on the Red's words the other day however...

-Yesterday-

"Where do you get off?! Treating us like that and refusing a challenge?! What the hell is up with you Wicked Queen!" Syl scoffed a chuckle at the Red's emotional outburst, "Oh your laughing now?!"

"I'm sorry it's so funny when cornered animals bark at me, they think they're intimidating, it's sad and adorable~" the red growled angrily again and took a step before his friend stopped him... "Take your fellow trash's advice and beat it...or you'll lose more than a simple cardfight. Get lost. While I'm still in a good mood that is..."

"Coward..." the Red spoke as him and his friend left, she'd fought one when this particular Red pissed her off over her family name, insulting her father...her father...why did she fight for his honor?

-Present-

"Oh well..." she reclined back closing her eyes, her hair over one half of her face as she did, nobody liked her...the ones who did only did it to earn favor with her hoping she wouldn't curb stomp their dreams into dust...and to win positions in her father's company most likely, "Sheep...all of them..." she said to herself before running a hand over her cards, "Your the only one I can even rely on...Mordred..." she said silently before waiting for something to do, and relaxing in the recliner she usurped from the classmate.

Syl's Character Theme - Sorry About Your Parents
"I'm sorry about your parents, they sound like bad people
Your daddy sounds like a jerk
I guess your mama didn't know the gift she got when she got you
I'm sorry about your life, you had it pretty rough
Bending over backwards, never good enough
You poor thing, it must suck to be you
And I know it's not your fault, it never is, is it?

I know what it's like staying up all night nursing wounds
It takes more than I have, pick fights with the past, I always lose
Oh, don't you know? That's no way to live

I get it, give me a little credit
I remember when I was that pathetic
Wear my scars on my sleeve, for all the world to see
Like look what they did to me quick, lay on the sympathy thick
You probably have the right to feel how you do
You were mistreated and cheated out of the childhood you needed
And now you'll never succeed if you're so convinced you're defeated
If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it
And I know it's not your fault, it never is, is it, is it, is it?"

OOC:

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:04 pm
RANDY IWABE ◈
xxxxxxxxxxx(x"Exodus", meets itsxcrashing waves !!x)xxxxxxx
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxStepping into the dorm, Randy had his day off from classes. Coming from taking a nice walk around the academy with very little planned for the day. Possibly take naps? Read under a tree since it's pretty great outside? Or possibly get on the court and practice some drills? Some options he had got going on in his brain, but before he will decide anything he should at least go to his room for a bit and relax.

xxxWalking around in the hallway, he took sight of some Forerunner reds storming out of the dorm seemingly upset. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity as to why they were there in the first place. Blinking only a couple of seconds before entering the lounge seeing Syl sitting in a recliner looking at her Mordred. Walking up behind her he spoke out enough for her to hear him in a casual tone of voice. "I take it the reasoning behind the lower ranking fighters being here was your involvement? Not taking them up on their challenges?" Stating with his hands by his side.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx ✪ Aqua Force Clan :: Strider Blue :: Iwa-King ✪ xx

Oz Monokai

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:48 pm
Syl Pendragon

User Image

Sliding Mordred back into her deck box she laid her head back staring at the ceiling, she briefly wondered what Frederick was doing about now...probably being praised...she leaned her head a bit glancing over at the TV, so Gabriel won another big event. "..." she then heard a voice and her eyes looked up while slightly craning her neck to see who it was, the other well known "King" of Duel Academy, much as she was the Queen...however they shared the same power, they were very different types of monarchs... The humble and beloved King who would gladly stand up for his subjects, Randy...and then there was her...the Cruel Tyrant who would gladly throw her people into a pit if it benefited her in some manner... "I don't waste my time with amateurs." she said before looking back at the ceiling, "I have better things to do...a filthy Red isn't even worth the effort it would take to draw a card, why they even are allowed here is beyond me, they and everyone in their dorm is a joke, the laughing stock of the school. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic." she said before folding her arms under her chest, mustering a chuckle, "Why? You feel some kind of sympathy for them? Oh Humble Iwa-King?" she asked scoffing a bit at it before she threw her legs up and pulled herself out of the chair flipping her hair in the process and placing a hand on her hip, before giving him her attention, unlike most people Randy had earned respect, she admired strength. Having the ability to talk was nice and all but if you couldn't back it up, you had no place near her...or she felt. "So? What is it? You couldn't have come to see me only to ask me about those brats...?"

OOC:

Vixen Blixen

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:01 pm
RANDY IWABE ◈
User Image

xxx"Don't get the wrong idea, I couldn't care less as to how they feel about someone they should have expected to reject them in the first place." Randy had stated as he folded his arms while looking at the one who was considered the queen of the academy. A tyrant in her own right in her card fighting skills. Walking around her to sit down in one of the chairs, leaning backwards in a relaxed state. "But I wouldn't exactly underestimate those rookie reds, sure they're considerably weaker than us but by no means are they a laughing stock. In fact, its quite intriguing for any rookie to approach and declare a match knowing the rep you carry."

xxxPulling out his deck and letting it sit on the table in between the jewel fighters. Reverting back to the question she had asked Randy about why being here. "Well since you want to know, I don't have classes today so I'm just chilling. Might go to the cafe and get myself some tea or something. No planned card fights or challenges for me either so I'd call it pretty much a day off. What about you? You have any plans for the time being?"

Oz Monokai

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:36 pm
Syl Pendragon

User Image

"Brave?" she chuckled about it before taking a seat across from him and laying one leg over the other, "More like stupidity..." she said and closed her eyes, "None of them have ever given any indication that they're tough, just a bunch of letdowns..." she sat back looking at him. "They are beneath me, now if they were Yellows that's another story, not that I'm allowed to decline those anyway..." she placed her head in her hand, observing his cards...Aqua Force. A strong clan, powerful and noble, it fit him. Just as her Shadow Paladins fit her, evil...destructive, sacrificing others for gains. It made sense...but above all...rebellion, and revenge. "He was mad cuz I beat his friend to a pulp, so he wanted revenge, but I was bored with them. So I told them to scram."

"As for plans...nothing, I was going to go to the hot springs for a nice bath, then maybe get some lunch...after that...I dunno..." she all honesty wanted to fight Frederick...to destroy him, make him pay for stealing her spot on the social ladder that was her family... "My father is visiting today, he wanted to talk to me, so there's that. But that's not for another few hours, he wanted to have a family dinner with my siblings, my brother Gabriel and little brother Simon will be here as well." she talked normal, but hidden behind her eyes was that of fury, her little brother wan't even here yet and already he got more favorable treatment than her... "You want to do a match...?" she asked folding her arms...Why not right? Not like it would go on an official record, so her father wouldn't see it if she lost...

OOC:

Vixen Blixen

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:00 pm
RANDY IWABE ◈
User Image

xxxHearing that they are beneath her but if they were happen to be from the Yellow group things may have been different. It brought a chuckle to himself. "Funny, I've done some reading on the school news and apparently there is a Forerunner Red who actually managed to score a win against a Breaker Yellow in such strong fashion. Seems to be a prodigy, or at least someone fun for us." Stating prior to a heavy sigh with a grin. If anything, Randy was actually lucky to have someone as strong as Syl around, otherwise he wouldve been bored with no one to actually satisfy he thirst for a good fight. It's mainly why he never really challenged the way Syl does things, unless it was over the top to him. It was respect.

xxxLifting an eyebrow at the ideas Syl suggested she might do. Normal thing until hearing about her family coming to visit. Randy was no expert but he figured something about her family really bothered her, though it wasn't any of his business, so he never pressed on about it. "Your father huh? Its nice to see your family every now and then, but thats neither here or there." Randy looked at Syl who offered up the challenge for a match against her. Randy responded with a smirk before leaning forward. "Hmm, sure. Should help pass the time. Let's have a fun fight."

Oz Monokai

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:16 pm
Syl Pendragon

User Image

"Lucky break." was all she said in reference to the student as she set her deck down on the table, and moved her starting Vanguard to the center on her half of the table, a lot of the tables had the field printed onto them, made sense for where they attended school. "Or the Yellow was weak, in which case he should no longer be a Yellow, and the Red should move up." she said honestly, "If it's the latter, then good on them." she said and set four cards face down on the top left of the table, her Generation Zone, school rules dictated they could only use four cards of course, to keep some fairness between the classes, she didn't complain. She only needed four words to crush anyone who tried to bark at her...

She stopped her movements a moment however, must be nice to see her family? Yeah right... "Just put your cards down..." her family was always a sore topic for her, she often brushed it off or didn't talk about it much because it wasn't for them to hear, her problems were her own. This lead to a lot of rumors ranging from her father being physically abusive towards her, all the way to crazy conspiracy theories that he was some evil monster...literally an evil monster and not metaphorically, hell one of the more common ones being he was an invading Link Joker from Cray, once the cards were set up she drew her starting hand, and then took the card between her fingers. "Stand up, Vanguard!" she said and flipped over Remaining Night Revenger, Konra...

OOC:

Vixen Blixen

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vishen
Vice Captain

Fashionable Candidate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:34 pm
Gale Lennox
The Academy Headmaster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hold it right there!" A male voice called out as a tall man enter the dorm smiling happily as he walked over to Randy and Sly. "I was just coming to see you Randy, I had some fine assortments of various teas just deliver that I wished to share with somebody, and as someone who can also enjoy a cup like me I thought you would be the perfect one to share it with... but to my surprise a fight between you and Sly was breaking out, I can't let this go on I'm afraid a battle between two of the academy's best deserve to much more of a spectacle then playing on mere standing tables... I shall ask that you allow me to arrange a match at the GIRS fight tower, maintenance just finished on it and I wanted to see it tested out so what a perfect opportunity ." The male said as he finished walking forward and crossed his arms with a pleased look on his face before he looked puzzled about something for a moment in deep thought.

"Ah yes, and you Sly I hear you been butting heads with some of the reds here recently?" The man know as the headmaster of the academy Gale asked curiously not seeming mad in the slightest.

Oz Monokai

Vixen Blixen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:12 am
RANDY IWABE ◈
User Image

xxxLaughing a bit slightly to Syl's statements regarding the situation. Either way didn't matter to him. He just wanted the challenge of a strong fighter. Moving his starting vanguard to the center of his side of the table, Randy shuffled his deck the proceeded to get his starting hand, satisfied with his results he was ready to begin. Taking the card by his fingers, about to flip it over until he heard a voice call out...

xxxEyeing over seeing the Headmaster of the school approach them both. "Headmaster Lennox, surprised to see you today." Giving his greeting, the headmaster wanted to stop the match informing that the fight should be arranged on the GIRS tower to test the updates. Of course, Randy wasn't bothered by it. In fact, he was intrigued about it really. "I would enjoy testing it out for you, especially if a good set of teas is in the mix. Might I ask what came in this set for you?" Asking out of curiosity. There are many variables of tea that is out with each different taste, Randy would love to try them all whenever he had the opportunity. Leaning back in his chair as the conversation transitioned over to Syl, bringing up the reds once again.

Oz Monokai

Vishen

Quote:

Quote:

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:10 am
Syl Pendragon

User Image

Syl looked up when she heard someone speaking to them, it was the Headmaster, what exactly did he want? He greeted them both to which she sat back in the sofa, so the tower was finally done with repairs? She couldn't even remember her last match there..."Very well." she said before picking up her cards and returning them to the box, and flipping the lid over it and locking it. The Headmaster then spoke to her, so the word reached that far already huh...? "What of it?" she asked folding her arms and closing her eyes before climbing to her feet, "I'm only required to accept challenges from Breaker Yellows, the Reds aren't worth my time." she said as she placed her hands on her hips. "If they want to come here barking at me, then they need to become at least Yellow first." she had a smirk on her face, confidence...and pride... "I'm way out of their league anyway."

OOC:

Vixen Blixen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:29 am
Gale Lennox
The Academy Headmaster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I thank you for agreeing to test it out, quite a relief really... as for the tea I have no idea whatsoever it's just extremely fancy because it was expensive which must mean quality!" Gale said excitedly convinced whatever he had gotten was quite worth the price and therefore must be extremely good in his mind as naive as that may be to some. Turning his attention to Syl he'd merely smile calmly. "Is that so? I won't tell you to stop with that attitude but do remember that regardless of one's ranking at this academy that everyone is worth something here as long as they don't give up." Gale would turn on his heal and proceed to walk towards the exit. "Come along now we shan't want to dillydally if were to get to the fighter tower." With that Gale would start walking towards the exit of the blue dorm with the tower as his intended location to head towards.

Oz Monokai

Vixen Blixen

Vishen
Vice Captain

Fashionable Candidate

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:22 am
RANDY IWABE ◈
User Image

xxxThinking over the possibility of what has come through, Randy could only fathom the taste of what each tea could even remotely be like. Though the factor of it being expensive should be of great quality, was a little discerning cause some things are not as they seem but that only brings the beauty of uncertainty. "Well if that's the case, then I say we check them out." Stated as he collected his cards and preceded to walk behind the Headmaster towards the fight tower. As he walked, he still continued to think about the teas. [Exits - Fight Tower]

Oz Monokai

Vishen

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:08 pm
Syl Pendragon

User Image

"Tch..." was all she replied with in regards to what the headmaster said...worth something as long as you don't give up? It sounded like something you told a loser in a fight so they didn't feel like the lesser being that they really were...false confidence. Standing up to follow them after clearing her cards off the table she placed her hands on her hips to follow Randy and the Headmaster... they were talking about tea but her attention was drawn to some of the other Blues getting all excited about their match...great...this was going to spread like wildfire wasn't it...? Wonderful... [Exits to GIRS Fight Tower]