Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cardfight!! Vanguard V-Revolution

Back to Guilds

Test your skills along with your Vanguard on Planet Cray and become the best of the best! [Open & Always Accepting] 

Tags: Roleplaying, Vanguard, Battle, Adventure, Cardfight 

Reply ✦✦ Cardfight Academy Island
GIRS Cardfight Tower

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 am
Gale Lennox
The Academy Headmaster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When the trio arrived at the base of the tower Gale would walk forward as he took out a single vanguard card from his pocket and inserted it into a slot near the door entrance which would unlock the front gate allowing them to enter. "These doors will only activate when an authorized staff inserted member put a card from their deck into the key slot... as I'm sure you both know." Gale said entering the building and walking towards an elevator which he would enter followed by the two which would then start moving upwards towards the arena. "So then I hope you two are ready... not only did I have this arena but I had to upgraded as well!" Gale announced excitedly as he put his hands on his hips and laughed. "Hahaha! surely there is no one greater then your headmaster is there?!" The male said proudly as the doors open and he swung his arm outwards to the arena. "Behold now the newest GIRS System around!" And with that said Gale would await the reaction of the two likely hoping for more of a reaction then either would give him.

Oz Monokai

Vixen Blixen

Vishen
Vice Captain

Fashionable Candidate

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:02 pm
Syl Pendragon

User Image

Following them from the Strider Dorm they entered the large tower, and the headmaster granted them access to it, and soon enough they were being taken to the top of the tower, as the elevator was taking the trio up she heard him mention it had been upgraded in addition to being repaired, "Upgraded?" she asked curious and soon the elevator stopped...and the doors opened, "Woah..." as all she could really say to it...the newest system, for even more intense matches...it practically brought the game to life...and this was the most up to date and current version of the GIRS System... "How much did this even cost?" she asked looking at it, she doubt even her own father could have paid for something like this...

Syl's Character Theme - Sorry About Your Parents
"I'm sorry about your parents, they sound like bad people
Your daddy sounds like a jerk
I guess your mama didn't know the gift she got when she got you
I'm sorry about your life, you had it pretty rough
Bending over backwards, never good enough
You poor thing, it must suck to be you
And I know it's not your fault, it never is, is it?

I know what it's like staying up all night nursing wounds
It takes more than I have, pick fights with the past, I always lose
Oh, don't you know? That's no way to live
I know what it's like staying up all night nursing wounds

I get it, give me a little credit
I remember when I was that pathetic
Wear my scars on my sleeve, for all the world to see
Like look what they did to me quick, lay on the sympathy thick
You probably have the right to feel how you do
You were mistreated and cheated out of the childhood you needed
And now you'll never succeed if you're so convinced you're defeated
If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it
And I know it's not your fault, it never is, is it, is it, is it?"

OOC:

Vixen Blixen

Vishen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:23 pm
RANDY IWABE ◈
xxxxxxxxxxx(x"Exodus", meets itsxcrashing waves !!x)xxxxxxx
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxHaving followed the Headmaster who was nothing but overjoyed with the actions that he has done. Reaching the base of the tower, seeing the Headmaster insert a vanguard card which only the faculty has accessed to. Makes sense since the GIRS is very important and expensive to replace. But to his surprise, Randy would seen of what's in store for the entire Academy. Stepping into the elevator reaching the arena, Randy would step forward looking at the entire design. Astounded at what he saw. "Amazing, we have our very own GIRS fighting tower! This place is huge, and a good few miles away from the main buildings." Looking out into the distance seeing the main building where classes and dorms were.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx ✪ Aqua Force Clan :: Strider Blue :: Iwa-King ✪ xx

Oz Monokai

Vishen

Quote:

Quote:

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:35 pm
Syl Pendragon

User Image

"Well then, Iwa-King..." Syl walked in a composed and prideful manner, the way she moved was comparable to a proud lioness...she strode to one of the terminals and placed her deck on it, along with four cards, her G-Zone, to the side. "Shall we begin?" she looked up and saw the system itself, this was her first time in here despite how long she'd been at this school...time to see what it was made of, as well as her own cards... "Mordred, bring me victory." she said and held the card to her chest even kissing it softly before shuffling it into her deck, she loved her cards...that much was true, despite how much of her was prideful, and even arrogant...her love of the Shadow Paladins, her Revengers...it occurred then, nobody was here...a few workers but...no students, no siblings...no father... "Good..." she muttered.

Reaching she placed her Vanguard on the center, the Vanguard circle as she looked ahead... "Stand up, Vanguard!" she flipped it over. Her starter...Lingering Night Revenger, Conrad. And he appeared ahead of her..so this was GIRS...it was amazing! "I think I'm going to like this...now come on, so I can knock you down Iwa-King!" she said with a smirk across her face as she held five cards in her hand.

Syl's Character Theme - Fight
"You know that it's fate, and now you can't see
You lose your conscience, and break the silence
The script is written, it's complicated
Oh, something's about to erupt

This time you've taken it too far
All I wanna do is fight, can't you see you're pushing me over
Control freak this is who you are
All I wanna do is fight, I get the urge to fight

I lose perception, don't wanna listen
Define the mess, and wait for you to try and explain
Is this addiction, or science fiction
The truth is out there, so get out and escape

Create distinction, to change your life now
Your private mission, open your vision
The script is written, this is corruption
Oh, something's about to erupt!"

OOC:

Vixen Blixen

Vishen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 pm
RANDY IWABE ◈
User Image

xxxGrinning at the chance to actually test out an actual GIRS system in person, Randy wasted little time in approaching his spot in the terminal inserting his entire deck for the GIRS to register each card before placing his vanguard in the center, his 4 g zone units in the g zone and his starting five cards. ”I’m rather looking forward to this. Show me your vanguard. Stand up! Blue Storm Cadet, Marios!” Seeing the aquaroid appear in front of him looked surreal, impressing Randy greatly. Glancing over to the Queen. ”Would you like to take the first turn or shall 8?”

Oz Monokai

Vishen

Quote:

Quote:

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:28 am
Syl Pendragon

User Image

Syl bit her lip a bit, she barely scraped by there...so many guards and practically her entire hand was...Grade 3s...she had to pull the win this turn or she was out for good. Two damage in one turn, and he had quite a few cards in his hand still...she had to though...drawing a card she got another one...another Revenant. Well...here goes nothing, "Hehe...today isn't your day Iwa-King~" she held up her card high in the air... "Embodiment of vengeance and chaos. Destruction incarnate! Smite my foes with a furious rage! Break Ride Revenger, Dragruler Phantom!!" She slammed the card down and a wind billowed around the stadium causing her to shield her eyes as Mordred roared in fury from the surge of power...an explosion went off and the dragon was looming over the field, causing Syl to smirk wider. "Your about to find out...the true power of the Shadow Paladin clan! Dragruler Revenant gains an additional ten thousand from the Break Ride! Making him at Twenty-One Thousand, as well...because there is currently a Mordred Revenant in the soul? That's an additional two thousand!" She watched as her Vanguard's power was already rising higher and higher...now standing at Twenty-Three Thoysand, she pulled a card from her hand... "I call Self-control Revenger, Rakia to the Rear Guard."

"Oh...but I'm not done, not even close!" she reached to her damage zone, "I activate Dragruler's Limit Break!! By counter blasting one card and retiring both Rakia and Finegan? That's another ten thousand power...putting my lovely Revenant at...Thirty-Three Thousand power~" she twirled her hair with her finger holding only one card in her hand, "I believe it's time to end it..." she threw her arm outwards, "Dragruler! Attack his Vanguard!" she made a tch sound when he guarded the attack... "Alright then...Mordred your up!" she said and watched as Mordred charged with blade held high and...no guard! Perfect...both of them at five now... "And finally. Finish this for me my lovely dragon...Revenger, Dragruler Phantom!" she watched the guards come up...so he could block huh...the shield was at Forty-One Thousand, she needed two triggers... she closed her eyes and reached...and drew, "Stand Trigger! The power goes to Dragruler, and Mordred will stand back up!" she then reached for the second and..."Draw Trigger! Power to Dragruler, and not that I need but...I'll draw a card." she casually drew a card just as Dragruler swung his blade down onto Lordly Maelstrom... "Oh, Dark Breath Angel how lovely to see you today~" she said as she looked over at Randy with a smile of confidence but inside she was stressed...if she didn't get those triggers? She was as good as finished, luck was the factor here...he even put Grade 3s to the soul meaning that the Stride's skill would have activated...no guards and a critical effect to the Stride to boot...yeah...she got lucky...

"Not a bad match, Iwa-King~ as expected of the only worthy opponent in the school for me~" it was true...she respected power. And Randy had it, he wasn't some chump with no skill to back up his talk. His bite was just as menacing as his bark...unlike others here, who's only notable skill was running their mouths off to their betters...

OOC:

Vixen Blixen

Vishen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:43 am
RANDY IWABE ◈
User Image

xxxRandy’s hand was little to be desired starting out but had trust that everything will actually turn out smooth. Thus commencing the fight. Back and forth, Randy took notice of the usual early guarding that Syl was doing. Especially when it came to the vanguard attacking. Attempting to prevent as many Maelstrom getting to the hand as possible maybe. But thanks to his first stride, doing just that was gonna happen eventually.

xxxSeveral turns back and forth between both Cardfighters and their units being visibly shown crossing strikes against each other. Randy taking notes on the system in itself while staying in the fight. The fight was reaching its final strides and Syl unleashed Dragruler’s limit break to deal a damage along with the break ride power boost. ”That’s a nasty skill indeed.” Mordred rears started to attack and each one getting guarded except for one to accumulate the costs for skills. Leaving only the vanguard left. Using this time to look in his drop zone where he had a maelstrom in there plus the two he already had in his hand, then to his board. Everything was set and he just needed to pass the turn. With the power boosts, 38k in total, Randy had to accumulate enough shield while maintaining his board have enough to guard to possible restanding attacks. ”Heh, I guard!” Dropping two triggers and an extra guard she would need two triggers to break through the shield. Seeing the units arrear to hold Draguler’s blade while Syl performs her twin drive. The first being a stand trigger. Normally it would go on the rear guard but she better everything on this stride weakening the shield. The second trigger, draw trigger! Randy’s eyes widened slightly with shock and surprise that the double trigger became reality. Breaking through the shield and struck Maelstrom causeing the winds to erupt and Randy to stand tall...grinning confidently. Not hesitating or flinching at her. He felt how she was because of it. Lifting his two fingers for the damage check. He just needs a heal trigger and with only one left in the deck, it was all on one card. Flipping it over to be his stand trigger. Giving an expert of air from sigh, the GIRS faded back to normal. Collecting his cards before putting them back.

xxxRandy grinned and chuckling from her comment. ”Why thank you, I’ve truly enjoyed that fight. Your units truly answered your wishes. Too bad I didn’t get to use you yet.” Stating, holding his grade 4 Maelstrom that would’ve won him the game if he had survived. But for now what’s more important are the results for the GIRS tests.

Oz Monokai

Vishen

Quote:

Quote:

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Vishen
Vice Captain

Fashionable Candidate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:21 am
Gale Lennox
The Academy Headmaster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With his arms behind his back the headmaster would watch contently with a smile on his face as he observed the last of the match which resulted in the victory of Syl. "Well then you two that was a good match just now I thank you for helping to test out the system though it is time to leave now so the workers can carry on finalizing everything so let us head back." Gale said as he turned and walked towards the elevator with his hands behind his back. "Hurry along now it's nearly time for launch wouldn't you say?" With that the headmaster would await the two to join him in the elevator.

Oz Monokai

Vixen Blixen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:15 pm
Syl Pendragon

User Image

"Rebellion and power, are two strong forces, Mordred symbolizes both of those things in me...the outcome was never pre-determined, your units answered your call as well." Gathering her cards she placed them back into the box at her hip, so this was GIRS...truly impressive, she definitely wanted to have more matches her if she could as soon as it was all finalized, her units standing before her and acting upon her own words as she commanded them to strike down her foes...it felt good... "When can we battle here again?" she asked the Headmaster as she followed him to the elevator.

OOC:

Vixen Blixen

Vishen

Nyx Kapina
Crew

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vixen Blixen
Vice Captain

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:34 pm
RANDY IWABE ◈
User Image

xxxWalking behind Syl and the headmaster, Randy took a glance back before catching a bit of memories of seeing his favorite card fighters use the GIRS system in their fights and how much inspiration it brought him. In total agreement with the idea of coming back to use them again, he jumped in to answer the question with a question. "When will you reach the top two players in any particular tournament?" It seems that's the only way really. From my guess, this tower is gonna be used rarely enough to bring such meaning and suspense that it'll make any fighter feel like they've reached the final stages before being the best. And besides, only the best may even get the luxury of being in such a vicinity." Resting his hands in his pockets he simply followed suit behind them.

xxxRandy thought about it a bit. But the fight did quench his thirst quite a bit. Looking over to the Headmaster. "So will the sorts of tea already be at the cafe? Or do we need to pick them up somewhere?" Asking only to fight his patience at trying such quality tea that the male had hyped up. Reverting his attention back to Syl, he figured it wouldn't be too bad of an idea. "Care to join us and simply get a load off and enjoy the day?"

Oz Monokai

Vishen

Quote:

Quote:

✦✦ Cardfight Academy Island

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers