Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 pm
Aqio sat on the ledge overlooking where Shesha lived, he had started finding ways to gain footholds on walls. A skill that his superiors were rather fond of encouraging. He rested his chin on a bent knee as he inhaled softly. He had watched Abie leave Oba, not for good...Oh he knew his brother would visit at a moment's notice. He also knew that his Mother would have his way and keep a steady flow of letters. He waited till he saw Shesha appear...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:44 pm
Shesha would soon come into view, wrapped in a towel and nothing else, using a second one to dry off his long waves of red hair. He was currently lost in deep thought, going over the day that he'd had. He really felt as though his mentor had played him... but then again that was what old men did, didn't they? Toying with the younger generation to see how they reacted. How he wanted to strangle him though for what he'd done.

Pausing for a moment Shesha looked around, feeling as though eyes were on him, before giving a shrug. They could enjoy the show as far as he was concerned he thought to himself as he continued along, fetching himself comfortable to wear for the evening. It was exchanged for the towel, just a simple robe of fabric that one might think they could see through if they squinted hard enough. Once that was down he plopped down on his bed and started to comb out his hair, finding it to be a good way to relax.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:12 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio faceplamed when he saw Shesha. Oh for the grace of the gods why?!? He looked up to the heavens. "You guys have a poor sense of humor." he grumbled before picking up a pebble from the pile he had next to him. He tossed it at the wall. Something he did a lot in the past as a sign it was him. After he leaped down from his ledge. Landing light as a prezi on the wall as he walked along it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a bit of a smirk as he heard a familiar tapping sound, one that told him that the peeping pervert was none other then Aqio. Had he known that he might have been tempted to give him a bit more of a show he thought to himself in an amused manner before he continued brushing his hair. He figured that the Matorian would be joining him soon enough so there really was no reason for him to get up. If anything he felt that waiting right where he was for Aqio would be more amusing and welcoming for the assassin... provided of course that he wasn't in a depressed mood due to the fact that his brother had likely left him by now.

It wasn't something that Shesha would have cared about, he had zero regard for his own family, but Aqio was different. He had familial attachments that actually meant something to him. Did that mean he might have to sooth and reassure him? Something a bit amusing given that the little fish was supposed to be his pet assassin. He supposed he'd see soon enough how Aqio was doing.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:32 pm
Orpheus Solon

The Matorian scaled the side of the home easily, swinging his legs over to cross them as he watched Shesha brush his hair. The dark ruby locks that Aqio enjoyed watching splayed on the rich caramel skin, he ran fingers through his own teal locks. He was so dull in colors compared to his partner. With a small shrug he leaped down to walk slowly over to the other. Taking up the comb without a word he set about to finish the task.

"You really should invest in training a beast to be more alert than you display." he intoned with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:23 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave Aqio a glance as the little fish appeared in his room. He watched him closely for a moment before returning to running the brush through his wavy locks of hair. A task that was paused as the Matorian sat down with him took the comb from him and took over the task. He gave a pleased sort of sound in his throat before letting his eyes sink closed, allowing him to take over without any sort of protest. Why complain when it was less work for him.

"I have no reason to do so, little fish. Not when I have you around to be that 'beast' who is supposed to protect me. I will leave wrangling beasts to your other family members, they seems to be aces at it." Such things weren't for him. He was a selfish person that took care of himself first and foremost, he didn't think that he had it in him to take care of a beast... let alone a child like his mentor had attempted to get him to do.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:53 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio finished brushing the long ruby locks. Curiously the dancing assassin lifted a lock of dull teal to see how bright the ruby was. He tilted his head as he felt just a little pallid. Ah well...he let his hair drop as he placed the comb on the vanity. He stood to sit on the bench at the foot of Shesha's bed, curling his legs to sit. He pulled his hair out to its full fluffy glory. "Well...Abie's gone...Dad said that if I chose not to stay at the manor he wouldn't hold it against me."

He sighed softly. "What did you have planned for today?" he was fiddling with a scroll that he pulled out of a pouch. He hadn't read it yet, didn't have something to break the seal on it. "Do you have a letter opener?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:41 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Ahhh, so you're leaving home? Interesting choice. So it means that you're leaving your parents with an empty nest, do you think that they will end up with more little strays under their care?" Did they plan on adopting more kids that were in need of homes and protection? The twins really were lucky to end up with the two that they had, it could have likely been much worse. Not that he cared all that much himself, call it a bit of curiosity due to the mention of Aqio possibly leaving right after Abie.

"What did I have planned? It was a boring day in which I got dragged around and toyed with by the 'old man' that is my mentor." He said with a bit of a roll of his eyes before glancing toward his desk, making a lazy motion with one hand, "It's over there on the desk... so what is the letter about?" He asked, giving it a glance as he removed from his pouch.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:11 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio shrugged. "Its not leaving so much as keeping by your side from here on out." he said, in a almost bored tone. He stood up to walk to the desk. "Hmm...ah. I think Dad talked about adopting more. There's been a recent bust of a small ring of child slavers. Mom says the main estate has more than enough room for six or eight kids..."

He absently opened the scroll. Unraveling it and about half a minute in, his jaw slowly dropped. "Shesh...I..." he looked up to the other. "I have a house?!?" he ran to the others side to show him what the letter said.

To sum it up: Laofay had built up a small fortune for both twins, he already gave Abie all but a fourth of his to use in his travels. The last bit was being saved for when he found a spot to settle in. As for Aqio, the dancing assassin was being given his own small manor to use as he saw fit. As well as open invites to several high profile gatherings. There was even a extension for Shesha. As well as a teasing line of how much Aqio liked Shesha...which the Matorian pulled back quick as he started reading that line. "A---...yeah...so...I have a inheritance..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:32 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha lifted an eyebrow, then wrinkled his nose a little bit at the comment. Six to eight children? What in the world were the pair thinking? He'd expected them to maybe want to pick up another kid or two so as not to be lonely but a whole litter of them? That was more like taking in a litter of kitten instead of children. Giving a shake of his head he said, "Ahh... wow, no thank you."

Of course that was forgotten as he found himself watching Aqio as he read over his letter... and then starred at him as he suddenly declared that he had not only a house but an inheritance as well. There was a long moment of silence from him before he got to his feet and said, "So I assume that means we will be parting ways?" Why would the little fish put up with someone like Shesha if he now had all sorts of money and a place of his own? A thought that irked him a bit... how nice would it have been to have important, rich parents, instead of the hell hole that he'd been born in. No matter, he was working hard and would get all of that one day himself with his own two hands.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:46 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio's heart stopped beating for a fraction of a second at Shesha's words. What? Why would him suddenly inheritating anything change the current path...Aqio had no real skill with dealing with the types Shesha wanted to be near. He took a step back as he finished reading the letter. Laofay's words of encouragement for Aqio to follow his heart to keep Shesha safe...seemed hollow to him as he walked to the balcony door. He leaned on the frame. Silent.

He stared at the words. "You assume too much Shesha...it was never my goal to leave you defenseless with the revelation of what Parthlio will do to both of us. It would be easy for Father to liquidate what he's given me. All I would need is the fortune to keep myself afloat with living. The open invites serve me little use...I suppose they were for you to climb." he shrugged. "My Father saw something...a weakness to you...but its there nonetheless." he took a deep breath. Pushing off to face the other. "I like you. I figured you would of clued in...but if this is what makes you wish to cut me loose. So be it. Just give me the order to leave your side and I will."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:43 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha twitched slightly when he was told that Aqio's father had seen a weakness in Shesha, not words that he really enjoyed hearing. He'd done all he could to make himself hard on the exterior after all. One couldn't be weak when they were playing the sorts of games that he played, something he'd learned all too well when he got himself stabbed in that alleyway. He'd allowed himself a moment of distraction and weakness then and nearly gotten himself killed for it.

All thought seemed to cease when Aqio was suddenly saying that he liked him. It was something that had his eyes going wide and there was a flash of fear in them. He'd shown no fear when he was stabbed, hadn't when he was imprisoned by the Guild while they were 'helping' him, and not when he faced off with Parthlio's brat... but this... he pushed to his feet, moving to put space between the two of them. He gave a sharp shake of his head and said in a hushed tone, "No. Don't do that to me, little fish." His hands curled into fists, his well painted nails digging into his palms, "I don't trust emotions like that, they make people stupid and weak, they make them blind, and they soon forget themselves. I won't have your blades and wits dulled because you've confused lust with love."

Lifting his hands up he set to tugging on his hair a bit, turning to look at him as he mentioned Shesha cutting him loose, "Is that what you wish? Would you rather leave?" Would he rather leave and see about finding himself someone weak and squishy like his brother's healer? Someone that he could... love? Someone capable of loving him back? Surely by now he must know that Shesha lacked such emotions?  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:34 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio growled. "I don't want to leave you!" he stomped his foot. Getting closer to Shesha. "Don't you understand. You're my weakness! I nearly killed several of the Guild to get to you when they first hid you away from me. The one who harmed you...I wounded her to the point that she will never dance again." he confessed to the other. Shaking his head he walked past Shesha further into the room. He turned with a whirl of dark teal hair.

Didn't Shesha get it? Aqio didn't want to leave him. If love was weak than he was a prezi kitten! "If you don't trust those emotions, that's fine. Then ignore them when you see them from me. I know what lust is, Shesha. I've already gone through that with you. Why else do you think I gave myself to you? Why I keep offering?" he ruffled his hair in frustration. Taking in a deep breath. "I want....I want to be your blade. I won't dull because of that. The only reason I dull is when I feel you no longer have use of me. All I want."

He exhaled as he fell to sit on the floor. "All I want is to stay with you. I'll throw everything away if I can do that. I don't know why I want to do this, but its the only desire I feel lately. I want to be useful to you." he shook his head feeling worn out from that emotional outburst. "I'm no one's "little fish" but yours..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:00 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a sharp hiss between his teeth as he was told that he was Aqio's weakness, not a thing that he wanted to hear in the least bit. Didn't the little fish know by now that he wasn't one that would abide weakness? Especially not in the person that he thought was meant to be at his side at all times, a person he thought was close to finally being his completely now that Abie was leaving.

"When it rains it pours." He muttered to himself, lifting a hand so that he could start to chew on his thumb nail in an anxious manner. Here he'd thought that the issues with them having to change their plans due to so many things getting in the way was bad enough. Now add in the damned Dretch and now Aqio's weird change of heart... it really was aggravating to the sage that had thought that by now they'd be making real headway in their pursuits. Shifting his stance he crossed his arms over his chest and said, "Ignore such things? Do you think it so easy? I know now due to your confession what you're thinking, it's not so easy to just write off, little fish."

Why'd he have to even bring it up if it was something he'd just let Shesha ignore? Did he fell such a sappy confession necessary? As though it was something Shesha needed to know before going forward? As the other sat down he spoke up again, saying that he wanted to stay, before saying the very words that he didn't want to hear.

Giving another hiss there was a sparking of magical energy around Shesha, as though his emotions were fueling it and as though it were a reflection of said emotions, "Enough! That is exactly what I mean. I don't want you throwing everything away for something so stupid... do you think that is what I want? As though that will prove your devotion and love? If anything it makes you sound that much weaker, little fish! I don't want weak and I don't want someone who is mindless and ready to throw away everything so easily. If I wanted a toy I'd of found myself a whore instead of you."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:30 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio's eyes flashed a dangerous gold as he stood, a dagger flying to jam itself in the wall. "Then what do you want?!?" he yelled at the mage. He didn't have magic to punctuate his words like Shesha. "I don't want you to return these feelings, I want you to use them. Use me. I don't care how! Keep to what your doing now. Isn't it a boon for you to know that I would give my all to make sure you live through anything." he panted before growling in frustration. He hated getting angry like this...he had to pull his hair up high with his hair sticks. Every time he got angry his body heat rose.

"Hang on...if we're going to get into a screaming match I have to take off a few layers. I get overheated with anger." he grumbled as he took off his vest and belts. Shesha would see that he also disarmed himself entirely. "Now then..." he put his hands on his wide hips as he leveled bright gold eyes back to the mage. "I came here because I have information...disregarding the damn scroll that I'm now about to shove down my Father's throat." he huffed. "Parthlio, is wanting to sponsor a mage. Seems his wife wishes for magical entertainment for their gatherings. Its not common knowledge that he arranged an attack on you. Nor that we have a lasting connection. The common knowledge is that I favor you at the Guild's Dancers Lounge."

He took a hand off one hip as he rubbed the back of his neck. Man he hated emotions...things were way easier when he ignored them.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff