Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm
Kyrian was walking around the market. Trying to find something that just stuck out for him. He wasn't a 'buy for a means to an end' sort...just things that popped out. As he looked around he saw something that caught his attention. Oh...that was pretty hair. He walked towards the crimson locks stopping to stare at them for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:10 pm
Ozzrick had come a long way from Tale. Oba had been the primary destination, but Matori had ended up being related as a means to an end: he had found contacts, or at least a promising lead for a chance to do ship trade with Yael. For now, though, he was killing time—easy enough to do in a place with endless stretches of beach and blue women.

And, apparently, far astray windling boys.

He had been eyeing the wares of a trinket shop, but being the subject of steady attention drew his away, and he didn’t hesitate to raise his eyebrows in interested amusement. “Long way from home, sunnylocks,” he greeted. “Lost?”  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:40 pm
The Only Black Uke

Kyrian blinked as the male spoke to him. He looked around before realizing that the male was speaking to him. With a giggle he shook his head. "Oh no, sweetling. I live here~!" he clasped his hands behind his back. A sway to those hips of his as his flute bounced on his side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:04 am
Ozzrick’s eyebrows rose, and he made no attempt to mask the direction of his gaze as it flit down, following the none-too-subtle sway of the young man’s hips. ‘Child bearing hips,’ his mother would have called them. He snorted amusedly and raised his gaze back to the man’s face.

“Came a long way to live here,” he said. “Not so often I see anyone not blue so pale. But that’d make us in the same boat. Ozzrick.” He held out a hand with the introduction. “From Tale. Heck of a place to call home, this. Might that happen to mean you know any ship traders?”  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:55 am
The Only Black Uke

Kyrian extended his hand to shake the others in greeting. "Its a pleasure~" he tilted his head at the other. "Ah, I'm out here with my partner. He's a fisherman." Kyrian looked around for Mano. Not seeing the male he shrugged. "He's most likely out fishing..."

Oh the double meaning. Kyrian had to repress the chuckle before humming in thought. "Well...I do know of a few ship traders. Their friendly to everyone..." the bard looked around to get his bearings. "Hmmm....did you need to go straight to them?" It wasn't everyday that he got to meet someone with that shade of red hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:03 am
Out fishing.

“Sounds like a fitting activity for a fisherman,” Oz agreed, watching the man’s blue eyes flit about the place as he spoke. At the latter commentary however, he shrugged, smiling easily. “I’m in no hurry,” he said. “Happy enough now as any, it’s just new territory for me. Trying to make connections where I can if you catch my drift, but I can’t say I have any complaints about my current company. Is your name a precious kept secret? Or something I earn after enough compliments paid to your pretty face…”  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:11 am
The Only Black Uke

Kyrian's blue eyes widened. "Oh crap!!! I'm sorry. Kyrian!" he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. He smiled at the other. "Well, if your interested I can show you around a few of the shallow pools. Their stunning at this time of day."

As he smiled up at the male a Nondwa fluttered to sit on his shoulder. He reached up absently to rub its head. "Hey there my little girl. Ozzrick, this is Rukeia...she's sorta my bodyguard. My Radaku is most likely keeping my partner company..." Rukeia seemed to purr.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 am
“Kyrian,” Oz repeated with a spark of amusement at the boy—man’s—theatrics. In truth, he must have been as old or older than Oz himself, but something about his bubbling and flighty demeanor made him come across as younger than he likely was. Shallow pools. He raised an eyebrow, the corner of his mouth edging upward.

It occurred to him fleetingly to wonder if this man genuinely had a ‘partner’ or if he was making his living through interactions just like this. After but a half second, however, he decided he didn’t care. He didn’t have much coin on him, but if the man was a morning streetwalker he might could afford the cost.

And if not, he did love a good dip regardless. So, he shrugged.

“I’d love it. Where’s your recommended location, Kyrian Sunnylocks?”  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:41 am
The Only Black Uke

Kyrian smiled as he took the other male's hand. Guiding him to the shoreline, to a mostly uninhabited part of the beach. He pointed out the multiple shallow pools that littered the rocky bed. Climbing one of the shorter ledges he stepped down into the small valley sort of area where his favorite pool was. It was his favorite due to the clarity of the water. With a bright smile he looked up to Ozzrick. "This is sorta my personal pool...the waters are so clear."

He pulled his sash off, laying it out he stripped himself of his sheer outer layers. The bells, necklaces/earrings and his flute. Wrapped them up and placed them on a higher ledge that had partial shade. Rukeia landed to keep herself mostly in the shade but set up as the watcher. He chuckled as he started to undo the many braids of his hair to be free flowing. He hummed. "I like swimming without the braids...makes it easier to deal with later." he giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:11 am
When the windling took his hand, smiling and leading him off without another word, Oz’s suspicions were all but confirmed. As such, he let his eyes wander, appreciating the oddity and opportunity presented by the situation in turn. Truly, he had a phenomenal amount of hair, a womanly figure, and an attitude like some hybrid between a court geisha and an ocean nymph, giggling and flitting along without a care. Ozzrick stood his ground as they came upon the pool of choice, observing their remote surroundings before taking to watching in particular the baring of skin that came from his entirely unanticipated but not unwelcome company.

He had so many little sashes and bells. And his flute.

An obscure nymph concubine. Or, in the alternative, an especially strange and open minded islander. Either way, Ozzrick was not in any position to care in the negative sense. It was certainly a gift to his eyes, if nothing else, and no burden on him. After watching Kyrian’s fingers flit through his braids with another of his apparently frequent tinkling giggles of laughter, Oz shook his head, and began a perfunctory process of stripping his own shirt, belt, and other garments. He had never bathed in clothing, in the culture he’d been raised, and so far as he could tell the island people of Matori were no more prudish and ‘civilized’ than his peoples of Tale.

He certainly got no sense of high propriety and bashfulness from this young man regardless, and saw no reason to be anxious himself. And the water was warm when he stepped a foot into it. “What brought you to Matori?” he asked.  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:51 am
The Only Black Uke

If Kyrian had a more level head, he would of realized that being overly friendly in the manner he was. Might not present himself in the right light. As it was, he was just excited to have company for the moment. Plus he wanted to see if he could pull off what Mano did so easily. Which was two things...

Flirting.

And honestly, seduction.

He waded into the waters blinking at the question. "Hmm...well, my partner hails from here. So, I came up here with him." he smiled warmly at the thought. "I'm hoping to settle down here with them..." he found a stable seat. Crossing his legs as he settled in to rest there. Half in the warm waters, half out. "What about you? What brings you out of Tale?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:56 am
My partner.

The fact that the boy continued to mention it, even now, made Ozzrick second guess his initial suppositions. He’d never known a prostitute to continue insinuating that they were obliged to someone else, and thus he had to wonder what this man’s game was. In the meantime, however, he wasn’t pressed for time or action, so he took to it as it came.

“I’m here to find a ship,” he answered honestly. “I was raised on the road, by a band of traveling performers. We came to Oba…I found that I liked it there. A good change of pace, and not so shabby here, either. The new land fascinates me. Ideally, I’d like to make contact with a captain who mans a trading vessel, get some experience working between the desert and Yaeli shore…make some connections. Eventually get together enough coin to snag my own ship.”  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:03 am
The Only Black Uke

Kyrian leaned forward eyes bright and inquisitive. "Oh! You want to start your own trading ship! That's amazing..." he hummed a soft tune as he looked into the pool. Seeing something he let out a soft sound. "Be right back."

With that he dove down. His blonde hair floating on the surface as he reached down to grab a shell. He surfaced pushing his hair behind him as he held it up. "Here! To commemorate your day." he smiled at the other. Wondering how he should go about this...

"Ozzrick...odd question. Do you have a partner waiting for you?" might as well start with the easy things.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:10 am
Ozzrick watched, observing the blonde head disappear beneath the water, a great stream of it flowing behind until, like bobbling fish, there he was again, this time holding out a shell. Used to rolling with whatever came to him as he was, Oz’s eyes trailed Kyrian’s fingers, watching the water slip down his hair in rivulets before turning his attention to the man’s face again.

To commemorate your day, he said.

What a strange man.

Oz smiled, taking it with no undue amusement. “It’s lovely,” he said. “And no. I’m a bit of a ‘free spirit’, if you will. No one’s managed yet to convince me I need to stay in one place or with one person yet, and I shouldn’t think I’m in a position to want that for some time. But I will say you’re rather…” His eyes skimmed the man before him. “Open. For someone with a dedicated fisherman partner waiting for them, no offense intended. It’s a greatly appreciated display.”  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:30 am
The Only Black Uke

Kyrian blinked. "Ah...well." he set the shell to the side of the pool. "I'm a curious sort...besides...my partner and I shared a leaf male in Oba at one point." he giggled again as he played with the water's surface. "Besides...my partner seems to enjoy the physical company of others. I was curious on how secure that could make one feel."

As he spoke the wind male shifted in the water till he was well within arm's reach of the Leaf male. "Aren't you ever curious about that sort of thing?" he tilted his head to smile at the other.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff