Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
Yesterday was Net Neutrality day...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:19 pm
I have a topic in CB... check here...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:25 pm
Did anyone in here wake up on time given what just broke out since yesterday?
I figure if we don't signal boost, we might risk a return to the Scholfield days all over again if not something even worse.

Silverstar_Cross

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:09 pm
Already bumped it and voted it up. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:37 pm
TheJesterGuy

Thanks so much for that, I wonder where's the crew for the Revolutionaries, they ought to join in on this too!!!
Is Lanzer hearing about it too!?

Silverstar_Cross

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:40 pm
Silverstar_Cross
TheJesterGuy

Thanks so much for that, I wonder where's the crew for the Revolutionaries, they ought to join in on this too!!!

You're welcome. smile
Looks like I'm not the only one who needs to be more active, heh. xd

Hopefully in the Ask The Staff that happened recently, someone asked him about this like he did to me regarding the "Photobucket" fiasco.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:01 pm
TheJesterGuy
Silverstar_Cross
TheJesterGuy

You're welcome. smile
Looks like I'm not the only one who needs to be more active, heh. xd

Hopefully in the Ask The Staff that happened recently, someone asked him about this like he did to me regarding the "Photobucket" fiasco.

Yeah something is up if we don't hear from most of everyone else so far, since Net Neutrality is under yet another besieging yet Lanzer didn't say anything yet.

What's going on if we heard nothing from the others so far?

Silverstar_Cross

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:10 pm
Silverstar_Cross

Yeah something is up if we don't hear from most of everyone else so far, since Net Neutrality is under yet another besieging yet Lanzer didn't say anything yet.

IDK, maybe they're busy with IRL stuff ? Or simply don't care ? Or are ven showing support by other means ? Who knows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:38 pm
TheJesterGuy
Silverstar_Cross

IDK, maybe they're busy with IRL stuff ? Or simply don't care ? Or are ven showing support by other means ? Who knows.

I hope the former and latter are what's up, the middle doesn't sound right given we had to deal with the Dark Lord Scholfield warping Gaia to be something it wasn't meant to be in the first place.
It wasn't meant to be a hellhole before Lanzer made an honest return, and we're still recovering from that.

---

Still though what are we gonna do to keep everyone else looped until a full-blown re-rallying can happen before it's too late?

Silverstar_Cross

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:19 pm
Silverstar_Cross

I hope the former and latter are what's up, the middle doesn't sound right given we had to deal with the Dark Lord Scholfield warping Gaia to be something it wasn't meant to be in the first place.
It wasn't meant to be a hellhole before Lanzer made an honest return, and we're still recovering from that.

---

Still though what are we gonna do to keep everyone else looped until a full-blown re-rallying can happen before it's too late?

You're right. Now we have a staff and an admin who actually cares and listens to us instead of destroying everything on his path.

I'm also glad Lanzer has returned, and it's because of it I returned from my hiatus. It'll be a slow but worthy recovery I'm sure. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:29 pm
TheJesterGuy
Silverstar_Cross

---

You're right. Now we have a staff and an admin who actually cares and listens to us instead of destroying everything on his path.

I'm also glad Lanzer has returned, and it's because of it I returned from my hiatus. It'll be a slow but worthy recovery I'm sure. smile

Let's hope we can help ensure there's still a site TO save and recover in the first place, I'm stating the obvious that we need to figure out how to tell the folks-in-charge of the other revolutionaries about this, let alone how we can tell Lanzer while the latest Net Neutrality besieging is going on so we can help fortify the defenses.
The not-so-obvious is we need a game plan to get all that done and more in a short time frame, that's desperately needed right now.

Where's the likes of Shiroe(who looked like a Peverell brother from The Tales of Beedle the Bard, and hails from Log Horizon) when you need the Villain-in-glasses?
Or the likes of Tavi of the Alerans from Codex Alera for that matter?

Silverstar_Cross

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games