Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image

Nodaak stamped her hoof into the snow and watched the other ponies run around. It looked like fun but she wasn't about to take a tumble in the snow. Not yet anyway.

She moved away from everyone and found a tree to rest by. It was a giant tree, perched right beside a rolling hill covered in fresh sparkling snow. She stared at it in admiration. Nodaak never knew life outside of the snow, and she never wanted to either. This was her home. Among the hills, and snow, or the snow that was there in the winter.

"I just love the way the snow sparkles in the light, and how all the young ponies love to dash and fall in the snow. To be young again." she sighed to herself.

She stared off into the distance. Deep in thought about where life was going to take her, and how life had treated her since she had first come to life. Life she knew was special, but she was lonely.
Nodaak stood and shook herself off.

"Well I guess I should go find some food, its getting later in the day and it's supposed to get colder." she said to no one.

She walked towards the rolling hills and stopped again to watch the others. She smiled more to herself than at anyone.

Whoan
I said I'd start! xD <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image

Isaak sat in the cold shallows of a lake, his tail submerged. He hummed quietly to himself, something his mothers used to sing to get his siblings and himself to sleep. His pink eyes were closed against the sun bouncing off the snow. He splashed along lightly to his wordless song with the tips of his fins. A voice broke his concentration. It was a light voice, like his winter spirit mother's and soothing to his ears. He raised his heavy antlered head and glanced about. His pink eyes were weak to bright lights so he could not see his surroundings too well.

Slowly he found his footing, hooves invisible under him. He glanced around, doing his best to keep the sun behind him. He scented the air, as he had seen his uncles do only to get cold filling his nose. Snorting frosted breath back into the air, he moved with his tail dragging in the snow.

"H-hello?" he called out unsure. If it were an enemy, he would want to know so he could fight. If it were a walker....not like his uncle...he would need to get back to the water. He spotted a small white form in the distance. His ears went back as he attempted to focus on it. It looked like another horse, but with the light facing it he could not be certain. He was torn on retreating back to the safe haven of the lake or approach the stranger. So torn in fact his hooves did not move either way.

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:16 pm
Nodaak wandered near a winter stream while she looked around for food. She wasn't paying much attention to the stream so she didn't see the other pony in the water. Plus the sun was so sharply bright on the snow it was nearly blinding.

She was humming to herself when she heard a quite and unusual voice. Unsure of where the voice was coming from she looked around. At first she didn't see anyone but as her eyes adjusted she seen a beautiful pony standing near the stream. He was an unusual pony. One she had never seen before. This intrigued her.

"Hello!" she called to him. "I hope I'm not disturbing you!" She slowly moved through the snow towards him. She didn't want to frighten him though she suspected that wouldn't be the case as she was tiny compare to him. Norwalk stared at his tail. She then looked him over.

"Are you a snow pony?" she asked quizzacally.

Whoan
<3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:01 pm
Isaak reared slightly in a warning as the other approached him. But as she came near her silhouette did not get bigger. She was very small compared to himself. His tail was still tense but his expression relaxed. Then she asked if he were a snow pony in her light sparkling voice.

"M-my mother is a w-winter spirit yes...one of them t-that is," he muttered quietly scraping the frost with a hoof, "My uncle i-is a giant hunter. You look like a winter spirit too! Are you?" She reminded him of the aura light that stretched across the night. He sat awkwardly on his haunches with his tail slipping into the water. He felt safe with the water.

Poe-tae-toee

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:16 pm
She watched closely as the big pony reared slightly and then as he sunk into the snow. To her he was magical.

"Your mother was a winter spirit and your uncle was a giant hunter..." she mused.
"You come from a very unique family then! I've never met a giant. Nor a winter spirit. I've always wanted to but have never had a chance." She glanced at him with a shy smile.

She kept her eyes on this beautiful creature infront of herself. She watched as he dipped his tail in the water. His pale pink eyes looked a bit sad. She wanted to make it better.

"A winter spirit! I'm from the snow! Winter runs in my blood." Nodaak said as she stuck her nose in the snow and tossed some in the air. "Do you enjoy the snow? Or do you prefer the water?"

She silently walked over to the stallion in the snow and gently nudged some snow at him. She really wanted him to feel comfortable around her. She'd never hurt him.

Whoan

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff